;

Author Topic: TVIV and CineD: dens of absolute faggotry  (Read 671432 times)

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
Re: TVIV and CineD: dens of absolute faggotry
« Reply #3800 on: December 30, 2018, 03:41:21 AM »
+5
Isn't the Punisher Libertarian or Conservative in most of his incarnations? Self sufficiency, pro second amendment, Family Values?  :geithner:

He falls in line with a ton of Stealth Campers and other off the Grid People and groups. I mean unless they're going for THE PUNISHER IS FIGHTING THIS GUY WHO ACTS JUST LIKE HIM WHICH MEANS HES FIGHTING HIMSELF!!!! It's going to be hard to push a message of extremism is bad when the hero character is known for having a torture van and a shitload of guns.

This is like when Marvel made Dr.Doom cry over 9/11, the message doesn't fit the character. Yeah Doom is probably more popular than other characters like Kingpin(where it might have been more fitting since Fisk has always been in NYC) because Doom is like a WWE wrestler and dresses for attention and then proceeds to chew up the scene with his egotism. Doom doesn't fucking cry over terrorist acts because he's done worse himself.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2018, 03:48:19 AM by a torrent of piss »

Hitlorr The Obniggerator

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #3801 on: December 30, 2018, 02:54:05 PM »
+7

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #3802 on: December 30, 2018, 02:57:41 PM »
+9
Isn't the Punisher Libertarian or Conservative in most of his incarnations? Self sufficiency, pro second amendment, Family Values?  :geithner:

He falls in line with a ton of Stealth Campers and other off the Grid People and groups. I mean unless they're going for THE PUNISHER IS FIGHTING THIS GUY WHO ACTS JUST LIKE HIM WHICH MEANS HES FIGHTING HIMSELF!!!! It's going to be hard to push a message of extremism is bad when the hero character is known for having a torture van and a shitload of guns.

This is like when Marvel made Dr.Doom cry over 9/11, the message doesn't fit the character. Yeah Doom is probably more popular than other characters like Kingpin(where it might have been more fitting since Fisk has always been in NYC) because Doom is like a WWE wrestler and dresses for attention and then proceeds to chew up the scene with his egotism. Doom doesn't fucking cry over terrorist acts because he's done worse himself.

The motivations of the Punisher is basically "these people are scum so they must die". Him going after an alt right christian fundamentalist could easily be done and have it make sense, but it's blindly obvious Netflix chose the character for a very specific reason (all white people are evil).

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Generation Identitaire Grenouille You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #3803 on: December 30, 2018, 05:00:47 PM »
+5
The motivations of the Punisher is basically "these people are scum so they must die". Him going after an alt right christian fundamentalist could easily be done and have it make sense, but it's blindly obvious Netflix chose the character for a very specific reason (all white people are evil).

The return of racism and nazis in this Age of Drumpf is extremely topical and important, sir.  :unparsons:

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Classicist Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #3804 on: December 30, 2018, 05:42:26 PM »
+7

The return of racism and nazis in this Age of Drumpf is extremely topical and important, sir.  :unparsons:

They actually, unironically believe that.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan
    • Awards
« Reply #3805 on: December 30, 2018, 06:01:12 PM »
+5

I'm no Punisher Expert™ but I know a ton about Marvel comics thanks to my brother, and this is pretty accurate. I haven't watched this version, but the Punisher lives solely to fight a literal war on crime. That's it. That's all he cares about. It's not politically driven in theory, but since there has to be an author for the stories you get stuff like this where magically he's fighting people the producers don't like.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

asip

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist United Statesian Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #3806 on: December 30, 2018, 06:02:54 PM »
+2
They forced some street shitter woman as a detective working against him to working with him by the end. Outside of that I really enjoyed it. I just skipped every scene with her in it. I missed nothing.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #3807 on: December 31, 2018, 06:53:19 AM »
+13
His name was Harry Anderson

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #3808 on: December 31, 2018, 06:56:53 AM »
+3
They forced some street shitter woman as a detective working against him to working with him by the end. Outside of that I really enjoyed it. I just skipped every scene with her in it. I missed nothing.
Wasn’t the actor who portrayed Punisher a super Wop anyway? I should also add Punisher is not always or seldom rational or sane in his approach to justice. Maybe have him be more of a lunatic or villain for a season might work well? Instead we get woke...
His name was Harry Anderson

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan
    • Awards
« Reply #3809 on: December 31, 2018, 11:56:57 AM »
+3
Wasn’t the actor who portrayed Punisher a super Wop anyway?

Doesn't "Castle" come from "Castiglione"?
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #3810 on: December 31, 2018, 01:22:58 PM »
+2
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWpK0wsnitc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWpK0wsnitc</a>
My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Ave Maria Fascist Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red United Statesian Italian cold, dead hands Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #3811 on: December 31, 2018, 01:37:06 PM »
+5
Wasn’t the actor who portrayed Punisher a super Wop anyway? I should also add Punisher is not always or seldom rational or sane in his approach to justice. Maybe have him be more of a lunatic or villain for a season might work well? Instead we get woke...
Frank Castle is Italian motherfucker don't appropriate my capeshit character.

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Doxxnet
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon You can't know! cold, dead hands The Gentry Motorcyclist Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #3812 on: December 31, 2018, 02:46:48 PM »
A wop is an Italian you kike

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Ave Maria Fascist Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red United Statesian Italian cold, dead hands Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #3813 on: December 31, 2018, 02:56:06 PM »
+3
A wop is an Italian you kike
Re-read his post, genius. I'm embarrassed that we hail from the same land.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #3814 on: December 31, 2018, 04:15:50 PM »
+5

The Punisher going back in time and killing the Jackson 5 before Michael experiences his downfall

asip

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist United Statesian Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #3815 on: December 31, 2018, 05:09:42 PM »
+2
So what happened there did he just massacre a black family?

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables old Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #3816 on: December 31, 2018, 07:13:58 PM »
+12

He's fighting pre-crime.

Hitlorr The Obniggerator

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #3817 on: December 31, 2018, 08:20:04 PM »
+4

I actually have no idea what the context of that page is, it's just funny as shit.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #3818 on: December 31, 2018, 08:51:02 PM »
+2

I actually have no idea what the context of that page is, it's just funny as shit.
iirc it's two different comics stitched together.