;

Author Topic: A/T > Ask me about being an Asian Gang Member (shitthatneverhappened.txt)  (Read 38747 times)

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful The Gentry Prepper Motorcyclist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting. TNE Veteran
    • Awards
Re: A/T > Ask me about being an Asian Gang Member (shitthatneverhappened.txt)
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2013, 01:06:32 AM »
Why yes, that is perfectly plausible, and in no way is it an obvious fabrication.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2013, 06:39:29 AM by Rocket »
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

Danish Plastic Bigotry

• Cishet White Male
  • YOU WAN PUSSY? FORRY BAHT
  • Awards Generation Identitaire
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2013, 02:23:57 AM »
"This was one of my first forays into civilian life"  :allears:   azn goon gold

ASK me about the thug life, only without any concrete details, and I'll fill it in by going 'Yeah that happened' every time someone asks a question like 'did you guys wear sweet dragon silk shirts like in the movies?' Even in his fantasy, he's constantly wavering between 'I was only ever on the periphery' and 'I've seen horrendous crimes that haunt me to this day because I participated.' Like a true Asian honor student, he can't write a coherent narrative worth a shit.

Even after seven pages and the entrance of the quadruple-major Ivy League girl gangbangber, goons are still eating it up with a side dish of social justice 'WASP America is blind to this.' Suplise, suplise, it's the love of a fair white maiden that eventually brings our protagonist out of the street rife:

I don't want to sound corny, but for me,the process of ignoring color started with a white girl I met. I was a gangster asian kid, she was an athlete kid, and we had to do some chemistry project together (assigned partners). We hit it off, and when nobody was looking, we'd spend a lot of time together, and that really cracked the door open into this alien world that I had previously been so hostile to. She asked me to Sadie Hawkins eventually, but the thought of going with a non-asian girl was unthinkable to me at the time. Regardless, though, we ended up going to college near each other the following year and briefly dated, we are still good friends to this day. That was the first time that my ethnocentric bubble popped and when I first realized that life is not really "Asians are good, everybody else bad". Seems so obvious in retrospect, but I was an insulated kid.

This is somehow the most shitthatdidnthappen.txt thing in a fucking seven-page thread about azn gangbangers

OSI

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • For Dixie's Land we'll make our stand
  • Awards TNE Veteran Arizona Classicist Ave Maria Fascist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Prepper Soldier The Gentry cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2013, 12:56:26 PM »
Quote from: Heteroflexible Genderfree
Even in his fantasy, he's constantly wavering between 'I was only ever on the periphery' and 'I've seen horrendous crimes that haunt me to this day because I participated.' Like a true Asian honor student, he can't write a coherent narrative worth a shit.

This is so fucking true.

GAPO: This? (No. Removed for mistaken identity-GAPO)
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 10:39:20 AM by GAPO »

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2013, 01:11:26 PM »
Even in his fantasy, he's constantly wavering between 'I was only ever on the periphery' and 'I've seen horrendous crimes that haunt me to this day because I participated.' Like a true Asian honor student, he can't write a coherent narrative worth a shit.

This is so fucking true.

GAPO: This? (no. Removed for mistaken identity-GAPO)

(Also wrong person)
What the fuck am I looking at?
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 10:41:17 AM by GAPO »
My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

OSI

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • For Dixie's Land we'll make our stand
  • Awards TNE Veteran Arizona Classicist Ave Maria Fascist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Prepper Soldier The Gentry cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2013, 01:38:47 PM »

This is so fucking true.

GAPO: This? (Wrong person-GAPO)
(Wrong person-GAPO)

Someone who assassinated someone with a poison filled syringe, apparently.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 10:42:45 AM by GAPO »

BubbaCat

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
  • Machiavellian House Negro
  • Awards old Anonymous Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Something Wonderful
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2013, 12:14:42 PM »

This is so fucking true.

GAPO: This? (Wrong person-GAPO)

(Wrong person-GAPO)

Looks like a heavy white weeaboo.  Was that established, or is she part, or just shut up, bubba, you would know a hot asian chick if she was standing right in front of you.  I ought to strike you down with a blow from my katana.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 10:43:52 AM by GAPO »

post regret

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Awards Deplorables Californian Motorcyclist Drinkin' and Postin' Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2013, 10:46:14 PM »
Callietron's story is the same as Lucy Liu's character in Kill Bill.  She's only half whatever ethnicity her gang is supposed to be, she was raped as a kid, and even though she's a 120 lb girl she's totally the baddest one there and running shit.  The only difference is Callie didn't get her brain cut in half and is now a brilliant scientist and gaia enthusiast.

Harry D Greek

• Cishet White Male
  • http://i.imgur.com/U2hZuN9.png
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2013, 04:38:31 AM »

She asked me to Sadie Hawkins eventually, but the thought of going with a non-asian girl was unthinkable to me at the time. Regardless, though, we ended up going to college near each other the following year and briefly dated, we are still good friends to this day.

This is somehow the most shitthatdidnthappen.txt thing in a fucking seven-page thread about azn gangbangers

Ahaha, homie got friendzoned after she found out how small that asian dick is.
Quote from: a man with an asymmetrical haircut
This was posted on the page before, but I was only able to catch up on this thread now. I'd like to point out that not all lesbian relationships have two vaginas, and it really sucks as a queer trans woman to hear this sort of generalization all the time.

Quote from: Vargo
Just realized Billy Oceans "get out of my dreams (and into my car)" is pretty blatantly about street harassment

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful The Gentry Prepper Motorcyclist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting. TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2013, 11:53:51 AM »
Has anyone in the thread pointed out that she admitted to premeditated murder in a public forum?

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2013, 12:53:51 PM »
That's my point. If it happened she would not be talking about it. I thought someone might point that out.

LITERALLY A RAPIST

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
  • Resident Physician and Expert Warlock
  • Awards Something Wonderful cold, dead hands TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards

Harry D Greek

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2013, 02:54:34 PM »
Out of all the shitty threads on Something Awful about cisprivilege, white privilege, slut shaming, kink shaming, etc. , this one still stands out as worse than all the rest.
This was posted on the page before, but I was only able to catch up on this thread now. I'd like to point out that not all lesbian relationships have two vaginas, and it really sucks as a queer trans woman to hear this sort of generalization all the time.

Just realized Billy Oceans "get out of my dreams (and into my car)" is pretty blatantly about street harassment

post regret

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Awards Deplorables Californian Motorcyclist Drinkin' and Postin' Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: February 03, 2013, 09:11:16 AM »

Out of all the shitty threads on Something Awful about cisprivilege, white privilege, slut shaming, kink shaming, etc. , this one still stands out as worse than all the rest.

It really does.  I love how right off the bat Jaggyjagjag says that he's from a wealthy home in a nice neighborhood but somehow the goons still keep going on about him being an oppressed minority and if only society had been nicer to him he wouldn't have had to turn to a life of crime.

CaptainSpaulding

• Domestic Threat
  • Awards Took down a Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2013, 05:39:03 PM »
Let's see how long her livejournal stays up, in which she whines about her mom a lot:
http://vengencefire.livejournal.com
haha here's a tl:dr of her made up gangsta years:
http://www.fictionpress.com/s/1288468/1/Vigilante-1st-of-the-trilogy
« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 05:58:28 PM by CaptainSpaulding »

CaptainSpaulding

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2013, 06:24:31 PM »
she posted her full name and resume on the forums

I don't generally go for internet detectivery but she had like 20 posts - a bunch of bullshit about being a gangsta...and a request for employment.  That crazy vigilante story is way too fucking long and shitty to really read through, but in my 2 minute skimming it was about a girl gangsta whose brother dies and skips a few years in school and has a cop buddy which might be a parole officer, pretty much the same shit she posted in that thread.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 06:31:10 PM by CaptainSpaulding »

whatthedickesisthis

« Reply #40 on: February 03, 2013, 06:31:05 PM »
she's totally the predator of the urban jungle world :tuss:

The Gay Avenger

• Domestic Threat
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian You can't know! Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: February 03, 2013, 06:51:10 PM »
she posted her full name and resume on the forums

Do you have a link? Not wanting to stalk her or anything, but I want to see how un-gangta her resume actually is.

LITERALLY A RAPIST

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
  • Awards Something Wonderful cold, dead hands TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: February 03, 2013, 08:05:08 PM »
Job Seeker

Location: Southern California (willing to relocate anywhere from Santa Barbara to Irvine)

Education: double BA from Cornell University for Biological Sciences and Psychology; minor in Neurobiology and Behavior
MS from University of Wisconsin-Madison in Genetics

Experience: 7+ years of lab research experience in Genetics, Molecular Biology, Genomics, Genetic Engineering, Biofuel application, etc; 3 published papers.
1 year teaching upper level undergraduate Molecular Biology course at Cornell University
1 year teaching upper level undergraduate Genetics course at UW-Madison
8+ years (also currently working part-time) tutoring high school students in all levels of Math, Sciences, Writing, AP and SAT prep.
(I have other less related experiences, such as Editor-in-Chief of magazine and Retail Manager. Please contact me for full CV or references.)

Requirements: Full-time

When I can start: prefer to start in June 2013, but can start immediately.

What I'm Looking for: I'm passionate about both teaching and biology research, and I am resourceful and innovative for both fields.
For research: I would be perfect for a position as lab technician/ manager/ coordinator for any biology or biochemistry labs. I am well versed in a wide variety of lab techniques as well as academics. I had my MS training in a premier genetics lab, and would be especially valuable for genetics and genomics related work (ie: model organisms, sequencing, RNA-Seq, gene expression/ microarray, genetic engineering, etc).

For teaching: Ideally I would like a steady teaching position at a community college. I would be glad to teach any biology-related course as a lecturer, adjunct faculty, or on tenure-track. I have experience teaching classes of 20 students to 300+ students. I've also taught one-on-one to students who are high-achieving and students with learning differences (I just moved to CA 3 months ago, and do not have the certification for teaching K-12 in CA).

Thanks for reading!

The Gay Avenger

• Domestic Threat
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian You can't know! Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: February 03, 2013, 08:46:18 PM »
It's so funny when people talk about going to an "Ivy League school" as if they go to Harvard or something, but actually go to Cornell or Brown. They're good schools, but the Ivy League is a sports league. lol

So many Asian gangstas with Masters Degrees.

LITERALLY A RAPIST

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: February 03, 2013, 11:04:30 PM »
It's so funny when people talk about going to an "Ivy League school" as if they go to Harvard or something, but actually go to Cornell or Brown. They're good schools, but the Ivy League is a sports league. lol

So many Asian gangstas with Masters Degrees.

tbh i'm not even sure how relevant the league of a school is for most undergrad majors nowadays. maybe for engineering and having resources/labs available, sure, but shit like calculus, chemistry, biology, you're going to learn the same thing whether you go to community college or harvard.

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
    • Awards
« Reply #45 on: February 04, 2013, 02:52:01 AM »
So somehow she murdered someone, got her degrees, raised herself on the mean streets of New York, and just last year became an American?

I'm going to boil my balls in bacon grease and fuck a turkey.

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

Harry D Greek

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: February 04, 2013, 04:04:48 AM »
I don't know who's more pathetic, Calliechon or the Goons who actually believe her stories and defend her in that thread.

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: February 04, 2013, 01:49:49 PM »
I don't know who's more pathetic, Calliechon or the Goons who actually believe her stories and defend her in that thread.

The defenders.

BubbaCat

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
  • Machiavellian House Negro
  • Awards old Anonymous Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Something Wonderful
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: February 04, 2013, 02:57:51 PM »
Me am confuse.  She was such a miscreant with ghetto street tawk, and now she be jus' so damn not ignant.  How dat be? :myecred:

CaptainSpaulding

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: February 04, 2013, 04:08:24 PM »
I wonder if she knows that we know and is just messing with us now with the whole dog crate story.  She also appears to have weight issues since she mentions being tiny in every post, although 5'4 is actually average.  In any case i cant believe people are falling for this and that's the funniest part.