;

Author Topic: 12 months from now we're going to see another Anonymous bust  (Read 1761 times)

Justice Dredd

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
  • Resident Physician and Expert Warlock
  • Awards Something Wonderful cold, dead hands TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
12 months from now we're going to see another Anonymous bust
« on: January 27, 2013, 12:32:40 PM »
http://www.cnn.com/2013/01/26/tech/anonymous-threat/index.html?hpt=hp_t2
(CNN) -- In anger over the recent death of an Internet activist who faced federal charges, hackers claiming to be from the group Anonymous threatened early Saturday to release sensitive information about the U.S. Department of Justice.
They claimed to have one such file on multiple servers ready for immediate release.
The hackers hijacked the website of the U.S. government agency responsible for federal sentencing guidelines, where they posted a message demanding the United States reform its justice system or face incriminating leaks to select news outlets.
The lengthy, eloquently written letter was signed "Anonymous."
Richard McFeely, executive assistant director of the FBI's Criminal, Cyber, Response, and Services Branch, said the bureau was immediately aware of the threat and is "handling it as a criminal investigation."
"We are always concerned when someone illegally accesses another person('s) or government agency's network," he said.
The U.S. Sentencing Commission said its website was brought down "temporarily" before it was restored later Saturday. "The commission's publications, training materials and federal sentencing statistics are again readily accessible to visitors to the site," it said in a statement.
The suicide of Internet activist Aaron Swartz on January 11 triggered the posting of the hackers' message to the web address of the sentencing commission, they said.
His death, which they blamed on the justice system, "crossed a line," the letter said.
How Aaron Swartz helped build the Internet
A YouTube video accompanied the message, and made use of images from Cold War nuclear scenarios and games of strategy. The letter contained nuclear metaphors to refer to chunks of embarrassing information.
The hackers said they have obtained "enough fissile material for multiple warheads," which it would launch against the Justice Department and "its associated executive branches."
It gave the "warheads" the names of U.S. Supreme Court justices.
'Anonymous' threatens Westboro Baptist
Anonymous accused the FBI of infiltrating its ranks and claimed the federal government is applying "highly disproportionate sentencing" to ruin the lives of some of its members.
Swartz, 26, was facing federal computer fraud charges and could have served 35 years in prison. Anonymous said he "was killed," because he "faced an impossible choice."
His family has issued a statement saying that federal charges filed over allegations that he stole millions of online documents contributed to Swartz's decision to take his own life. The files were mostly scholarly papers from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.

You must be pretty dumb to think that the US justice department isn't going to come down and make an example out of you for defacing the website but hey it wouldn't be Anonymous if they didn't think they were way smarter than the rest of the world and never gonna get caught.

OSI

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • For Dixie's Land we'll make our stand
  • Awards TNE Veteran Arizona Classicist The Gentry cold, dead hands Prepper For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Soldier Fascist Ave Maria
    • Awards
Re: 12 months from now we're going to see another Anonymous bust
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2013, 12:45:16 PM »
The best part about the last time Anonymous thought it was untouchable was the fact that the fat black dude had been turned almost immediately and was feeding the Feds dox on everyone while being all RAH RAH FIGHT DA POWAH on IRC.

Justice Dredd

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
  • Awards Something Wonderful cold, dead hands TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2013, 12:46:34 PM »
The best part about the last time Anonymous thought it was untouchable was the fact that the fat black dude had been turned almost immediately and was feeding the Feds dox on everyone while being all RAH RAH FIGHT DA POWAH on IRC.

I'm sure the lonely nerds logged into internet chatrooms all day won't reveal any personal or identifiable information about themselves to their comrades while the FBI monitors them for the next nine months. Sixteen year olds are known for their self control and discipline

veteran of forum wars

• Domestic Threat
  • This is where you fuckers went.
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran BYOB Anonymous tfw no gf because jews Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2013, 12:47:23 PM »
Another Anon-humbling moment was when they threatened to post info on the Zetas (or some other Mex drug cartel) including their plants. Apparently two Anon members were either threatened or outright kidnapped because of it. The details are sketchy.
Why can't Ozma die(t) :smug:

OSI

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • For Dixie's Land we'll make our stand
  • Awards TNE Veteran Arizona Classicist The Gentry cold, dead hands Prepper For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Soldier Fascist Ave Maria
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2013, 12:50:21 PM »
Los Zetas kidnapped some Guy Fawkes faggot and then hired their own nerds to track down Anonymous, who then ran away with their tail tucked between their legs.

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2013, 01:05:19 PM »
Anyone surprised that they roll as soon as they can once the man comes around? You can't play WoW and eat cheetos in the big house as far as I know.
My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! cold, dead hands old Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry Motorcyclist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2013, 08:51:23 PM »
If they had the ability to do anything they would just shut up and do it.
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

Justice Dredd

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2013, 03:43:11 PM »
i'd run for the fucking hills too if the zetas had their eye on me. the only people i can think of that were more fucking brutal were the romans performing crucifixions. some cold shit.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! cold, dead hands old Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry Motorcyclist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2013, 09:32:37 PM »
People who claim to be master hackers are like the guys who claimed to be alchemists. No, if you could do it, you'd be very rich and very quiet.
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.