;

Author Topic: Was Obama the very first birther?  (Read 1910 times)

OSI

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • For Dixie's Land we'll make our stand
  • Awards Classicist Arizona TNE Veteran The Gentry cold, dead hands Prepper For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Soldier Fascist Ave Maria
    • Awards
Re: Was Obama the very first birther?
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2012, 10:33:13 PM »
+1
Now the publisher is saying its a mistake okay NOW LETS NEVER TALK ABOUT IT AGAIN LIKE JEREMIAH WRIGHT OR THE BELL CURVE OR GLOBAL WARMING I MEAN CLIMATE CHANGE THE SCIENCE HAS BEEN SETTLED.

Spokker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2012, 10:41:59 AM »
Even Derbyshire thinks this is a bunch of bullshit. What probably happened is that the publisher made a mistake or did it deliberately to play up the "Oh, he's so diverse!" sentiment. The birther thing is pretty much over.

OSI

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Awards Classicist Arizona TNE Veteran The Gentry cold, dead hands Prepper For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Soldier Fascist Ave Maria
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2012, 12:21:15 PM »
+1
Even Derbyshire thinks this is a bunch of bullshit. What probably happened is that the publisher made a mistake or did it deliberately to play up the "Oh, he's so diverse!" sentiment. The birther thing is pretty much over.

Its more the media loves to declare certain things 'off limits' or declare that "the science on X is already proven so let's never talk about it again' while making a point of never discussing what the science is. For reference, see climate change, homosexuality, race, etc.

According to a recent NYT editorial, anchor babies are mythical. You hear that Proc? You don't exist! You too Spokker!
« Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 06:36:43 PM by OSI »

Spokker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2012, 12:38:33 PM »
Anchor babies are real and Obama was born in the United States.

As for my personal ancestry, it was my great-grandfather that came over here from Mexico. I am not entirely sure whether he did it legally or not. The people who know died before I became curious about the subject.

The point may be moot, however, as I have been told I pass for white very easily.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 12:41:35 PM by Spokker »

OSI

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2012, 02:27:16 PM »
+1
Anchor babies are real and Obama was born in the United States.

As for my personal ancestry, it was my great-grandfather that came over here from Mexico. I am not entirely sure whether he did it legally or not. The people who know died before I became curious about the subject.

The point may be moot, however, as I have been told I pass for white very easily.

Go kill a nigger who's attacking you and let's put it to the test.  ;D

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! cold, dead hands old Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2012, 06:02:10 PM »
+1
Obama was born in Kenya and anyone who tries to disregard birthers as fringe lunatics has an agenda.
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

wimpb

« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2012, 09:43:51 PM »
+1

Mistake is unlikely, and it's very likely they were playing up the diversity.

Of course he could be Kenyan, but either way, shits hilarious. I don't really care if he was born in America anyway, the fact that he is so culturally so unamerican is what is bad.