;

Author Topic: Tolerance for everything but what I disagree with!!!!  (Read 1812 times)

OSI

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • For Dixie's Land we'll make our stand
  • Awards Classicist Arizona TNE Veteran The Gentry cold, dead hands Prepper For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Soldier Fascist Ave Maria
    • Awards
Tolerance for everything but what I disagree with!!!!
« on: May 19, 2012, 09:56:09 PM »
+1
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Za0ZvliA3AM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Za0ZvliA3AM</a>

I wish they had more of the actual assaults and shit and less of these guys standing around in suits talking about what happened but w/e.

Non violence is a myth, boys. You can't use the tools of the enemy to beat them when you're disarming yourself.

kosher nostra

• Unperson
  • Awards cold, dead hands TNE Veteran Sasstronaut
    • Awards
Re: Tolerance for everything but what I disagree with!!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2012, 07:28:07 AM »
Half the people starting shit with them are limpwristed faggots, the other half are bulldykes. These guys need to defend themselves.

OSI

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Awards Classicist Arizona TNE Veteran The Gentry cold, dead hands Prepper For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Soldier Fascist Ave Maria
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2012, 09:10:17 PM »
Agreed. They're buying into the liberal narrative that being a victim is a good thing.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! cold, dead hands old Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2012, 01:17:14 PM »
It would help their cause if they didn't seem so cultish. Same suits, same Great Gatsby haircuts, same Haldol-laced speech patterns... they even wear their lapel pins.

Wuzzup wit dat, yo?
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

OSI

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2012, 03:41:01 PM »
It would help their cause if they didn't seem so cultish. Same suits, same Great Gatsby haircuts, same Haldol-laced speech patterns... they even wear their lapel pins.

Wuzzup wit dat, yo?

Don't really give a shit when you look at occupy wherever and the dreadlocks and shit that were thier uniform.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! cold, dead hands old Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2012, 01:36:09 PM »
Oh, touche'! You have the pointiest of points.
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.