;

Author Topic: Nigger gets raped by nigress  (Read 2858 times)

wimpb

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
  • DEO VINDICE
  • Awards cold, dead hands For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
Nigger gets raped by nigress
« on: May 24, 2012, 10:52:35 PM »
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2012/05/former-high-school-football-standout-exonerated-in-rape-case.html
Former high school football standout exonerated in rape case

A former Long Beach high school football star convicted of raping a classmate a decade ago had his conviction dismissed Thursday after his accuser recanted her story.

Brian Banks trembled with sobs after a brief hearing in which prosecutors said they had no objection to his conviction being reversed. His mother and girlfriend, seated in the courtroom, let out cries of joy.

"My only dream in the world is just to be free," Banks said at a post-hearing news conference, his eyes red from crying, his face frozen in disbelief.

Banks was a 17-year-old college football prospect when, in 2002, a classmate accused him of kidnapping and raping her. Banks maintained the sex was consensual, but his lawyer suggested he take a plea deal rather than having the "he said-she said" case go to trial.

Banks pleaded no contest to one count of forcible rape, was incarcerated for about six years and had to register as a sex offender.
In a movie-worthy twist, his former accuser got in touch with him via Facebook after he left prison. The two eventually met in person.

According to court papers, she admitted to him she lied but later refused to tell prosecutors the same thing lest she have to give back the $1.5 million she and her family won in a civil suit against Long Beach schools.

But based on the new evidence, the California Innocence Project took on Banks' case.

6 years in prison, daaaaaaamn.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 11:09:22 PM by wimpb »

YANKEE GENOCIDE, BEST DAY OF MY LIFE

wimpb

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
  • DEO VINDICE
    • Awards
Re: Nigger gets raped by woman
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2012, 10:56:27 PM »
http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-rape-dismiss-20120525,0,3372200.story

Brian Banks logged onto Facebook last year, and a new friend request startled him.

It was the woman who, nearly a decade ago, accused him of rape when they were both students at Long Beach Poly High School.

Banks had served five years in prison for the alleged rape, and now he was unemployed and weary. So he replied to Wanetta Gibson with a question: Would she meet with him and a private investigator? She agreed.

At the meeting, which was secretly recorded, Gibson said she had lied. "No," she was quoted as saying, "he did not rape me."

That admission set off an extraordinary chain of events that culminated Thursday morning. A Los Angeles County Superior Court judge dismissed Banks' conviction, ending 10 years of turmoil in a hearing that lasted less than a minute.

Banks, 26, bowed his head and trembled, his eyes flooding with tears. His girlfriend, Pamela Soladar, yelped with joy. They made their way to each other and embraced; Banks was too overwhelmed to speak.

"You made it," she whispered to him.

It had been a long, maddening journey.

In the summer of 2002, Banks was considered a top college football prospect. A 6-foot-4, 225-pound middle linebacker at Long Beach Poly High, Banks said he had been courted by USC, UCLA and other football powerhouses.

He was attending summer school, and asked his teacher for permission to leave class so he could make a phone call, according to court papers. Then Banks, a senior, ran into Gibson, a sophomore.

Banks said they fooled around, but that their sexual contact was consensual. His mother, Leomia Myers, believed him, and said she sold her condo and her car to pay for his defense.

"I knew I didn't raise my son to do something so horrendous," she said.

Gibson's version shifted over the years. She could not be reached Thursday for comment.

Initially, court papers show, she told a classmate in a note rife with misspellings: "he picked me up and put me in the elevator and he took me down stairs and he pulled my pants down and he rapped me and he didn't have an condom on and I was a virgin now Im not." Gibson later told authorities a similar, more detailed story.

But when she testified during Banks' preliminary hearing, Gibson faced the rigorous questioning typical in sexual assault cases. She changed some details and added others, Banks' attorneys alleged in court documents.

Banks had a choice: He could take the he said-she said case to trial and, if convicted, risk being sentenced to 41 years to life in prison. Or, as his lawyer advised, he could accept a plea deal.

Banks pleaded no contest to one count of forcible rape, spent five years in prison and, upon his release, was forced to register as a sex offender and wear an electronic monitoring bracelet. At one point, he begged the California Innocence Project in San Diego for help, but he was told that without new evidence, there was nothing its attorneys could do.

"It's been a struggle, it's been a nightmare," he said. "It's more than I can describe, the things that I've been through."

Meanwhile Gibson and her family sued the Long Beach schools. They settled the case for $1.5 million. Gibson's mother, Wanda Rhodes, could not be reached Thursday for comment.

Had Gibson not contacted Banks via Facebook, it's unlikely their paths would have crossed again. But she felt guilty that he had lost out on going to college and playing football and had "a desire to make amends," Banks' attorneys said in court documents.

When Banks heard from her, he recalled, "I stopped what I was doing and got down on my knees and prayed to God to help me play my cards right."

According to Banks and his private investigator, Gibson refused to tell prosecutors that she had lied, so that she wouldn't have to return the money she and her family had won in court.

She also said she feared it would affect her relationship with her children, Banks' attorney alleged in court papers.

But her taped admission was enough to interest the Innocence Project attorneys, who said they had never before taken the case of someone already released from prison. When they reexamined Banks' case, said Innocence Project attorney Justin Brooks, investigators also found other evidence to back up his claims.

After the alleged rape, no male DNA had been detected on Gibson's underwear, his attorneys said. Also, the classmate Gibson first told about the alleged attack — via the note — said Gibson later admitted to making up the story so her mother wouldn't find out she was sexually active, attorneys said.

More recently, Gibson has backed off her recantation, Brooks said. Nevertheless, when presented with the Innocence Project's findings, Los Angeles County prosecutors agreed that the case should be thrown out.

"It's not our job to maintain a conviction at any cost," Deputy Dist. Atty. Brentford Ferreira said. "It's our job to do justice."

He said prosecutors had no plans to charge Gibson, saying it would be a difficult case to prove.

Banks walked out of Thursday's hearing as if in a daze. Someone handed him a black hooded sweat shirt with the word "innocent" in bold white letters.

He led a parade of supporters and cameramen outside the Long Beach courthouse, where he shared his hopes for restarting his football career. At one point, he grabbed his attorney's hand and raised both their arms into the air, the pose of an athlete who has just clinched victory.

I wonder if he has Frederick Douglass syndrome?

By the way, Wanetta Gibson is black.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 11:06:05 PM by wimpb »

OSI

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Weaponized Rooster
  • Awards Classicist Arizona TNE Veteran Ave Maria Fascist Soldier For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Prepper cold, dead hands The Gentry
    • Awards
Re: Nigger gets raped by woman
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2012, 11:35:11 PM »
+1
I wonder if he has Frederick Douglass syndrome?

By the way, Wanetta Gibson is black.

Breaking news from the No Shit 24 Hour News Desk!

wimpb

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
  • DEO VINDICE
    • Awards
Re: Nigger gets raped by nigress
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2012, 11:53:32 PM »
Sorry, I don't live in a country full of niggers so their retarded nigger names didn't immediately trigger the nigger alert in my brain.

OSI

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Weaponized Rooster
  • Awards Classicist Arizona TNE Veteran Ave Maria Fascist Soldier For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Prepper cold, dead hands The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2012, 03:31:14 AM »
Sorry, I don't live in a country full of niggers so their retarded nigger names didn't immediately trigger the nigger alert in my brain.

Give it time.  I'm sure you can spot a curry or abo name faster than I can.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2012, 09:21:03 AM »

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2012, 09:23:21 AM »
oh also lol @ people who plead guilty when they're innocent.

Eugene Bullard

• Domestic Threat
  • MONKEY WHORE
  • Black Swallow Of Death
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2012, 10:15:01 AM »
+7
I can't believe they are not going to charge the bitch. They should at least let him rape her for reals.

Rocket

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards cold, dead hands old Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry Wounded in the line of posting. Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Libertarian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Motorcyclist
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2012, 11:03:42 AM »
Spike TV needs to make a reality show where they get married.
Yes, that is me on my Rocket Cycle with my enormous penis.

Rocket

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards cold, dead hands old Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry Wounded in the line of posting. Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Libertarian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Motorcyclist
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2012, 11:05:02 AM »
See the joke in my post?
Yes, that is me on my Rocket Cycle with my enormous penis.

yowhatupg

• Domestic Threat
  • Awards cold, dead hands Strayan TNE Veteran Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2012, 11:07:46 AM »

41 years is a heck of a gamble not to take the advice of your lawyer on.
Extremely worrying that it comes to that of course...

Eugene Bullard

• Domestic Threat
  • MONKEY WHORE
  • Black Swallow Of Death
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2012, 12:30:38 PM »
See the joke in my post?

DAAAAAAAAAMN

kosher nostra

• Enemy Of The State
  • Awards cold, dead hands TNE Veteran Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2012, 07:49:48 AM »
+5
So is she getting six years and put on the sex offenders list? Because these things will keep happening until the punishment for lying about rape is worse than raping somebody. This guy has a massive civil suit, pretty much ruined his chances of going to college and playing ball. Shit like this is why I avoid certain types of parties, because how many people are raped, and how many people had sex with an ugly person and then regretted it, and said they were raped? I hear about it all too often to take chances, America is pussy whipped.

Spokker

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2012, 04:31:51 PM »
+5
Tell him he was asking for it. I dare you. False rape accusations are a female problem. Women, don't do this. It's NOT okay.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• Cishet White Male
  • 17th Virginia Infantry
  • ARF...ARF...BEEPBOOP
  • Awards Metal Fan old Took down a Moderator Grenouille Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Classicist Bah Jaysus! For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! United Statesian Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2012, 08:06:01 PM »
+4
His next steps should be:

1) Sue his former lawyer
2) Sue her--even though she won't have any money, just fuck her, that's why
3) Begin a public campaign to make the lying bitch pay back the $1.5 million to the school, even if it takes her entire life.

I mean, shit, her and her mother weren't content with ruining this guy's life, they even took the taxpayers for a payday. And I bet they've squandered every cent in the last decade.

Disgraceful.

toilet desert

• Cishet White Male
  • shameful web user
  • Awards Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting Murderer Ambien posting Californian Lithuanian DeVry
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2014, 12:50:08 PM »
http://newsone.com/2597559/brian-banks-wanetta-gibson/

The woman whose false rape accusation sent a high school football star to prison has been ordered to pay a $2.6 million judgement in connection to the case, NBC 4 Los Angeles reports.

Wanetta Gibson (pictured) was ordered by a Los Angeles Superior Court judge on Friday to pay a $1.5 million, plus an additional $1.1 million in fees. Gibson was an acquaintance of Brian Banks at Long Beach Polytechnic High School when she accused him of raping her in a school stairwell. Gibson then sued the Long Beach Unified School District, claiming the school was not safe; she won a $750,000 settlement.

Gibson’s false accusation sent Banks to prison for five years, stripping him of his football scholarship to the University of Southern California. After Banks was released from prison, Gibson sent him a Facebook message saying “Let’s let bygones be bygones.” Thinking the message was odd, Banks worked with a private investigator to set up a meeting with Gibson. It was during their meeting where she admitted, on hidden camera, that she lied about the rape.

With the help of California’s Innocence Project, a judge overturned Banks’ conviction on May 24, 2012.

Since then, Banks had been on a mission to play in the NFL. He tried out for a number of teams, but did not make the cut. However, NFL coaches told him to keep trying. He eventually spent some time with the Las Vegas Locos of the United Football League, until the Atlanta Falcons signed him this spring.

ClemenSalad

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting Took down a Goon United Statesian Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2014, 01:17:40 PM »
+3
post this in gbs, itll get gassed within 15 minutes
Quote from: Zeitgueist" post="418198255
It wouldn't be the first time that people in or related to the forums tried to harass someone into suicide.
It's sad because basically Fire's biggest offense is trying to be a decent human being.

Quote from: Zeitgueist" post="418199650
Hello Something Sensitive poster Clemen.

Even if this were true(it's not), people got mad because he doesn't find it funny to shit on people, unlike Real Internet Cool People.

Roberta Down-T Jr

• Cishet White Male
  • Iron Menstration
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2014, 02:45:08 PM »
+5
post this in gbs, itll get gassed within 15 minutes

If the football player had been white, GBS would melt.
rofl I have a sig

noSTraDamus

• Cishet White Male
  • The Home Despot™
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Goon or Ex-Goon Lutheran Lithuanian Classicist Californian Better dead than red Odin and Thor Prepper Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2014, 03:35:03 PM »

Seriously, I mean holy shit, especially in a sex related crime? Knowingly having to register as a sex offender despite that you never did any of that shit? I'd rather be in prison fighting niggers everyday before telling the world some bullshit like that in hopes of a 20 year sentence instead of  a 25 year one.

ClemenSalad

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting Took down a Goon United Statesian Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2014, 04:07:11 PM »
seriously, i would never plead guilty to a violent sex crime i didnt do and have to register motherfuck that its basically a long drawn out death senstence. ill take my chances in court.
It wouldn't be the first time that people in or related to the forums tried to harass someone into suicide.
It's sad because basically Fire's biggest offense is trying to be a decent human being.

Even if this were true(it's not), people got mad because he doesn't find it funny to shit on people, unlike Real Internet Cool People.

toilet desert

• Cishet White Male
  • shameful web user
  • Awards Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting Murderer Ambien posting Californian Lithuanian DeVry
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2014, 04:12:10 PM »
+3
i will never plead guilty to anything ever for any reason #thuglife #truepatriot

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2014, 04:41:47 PM »
+11
It's a tough call. Since I get all my opinions from the SA feminism thread, I know being black he has a 100% being convicted, but also a 0% chance being convicted since nobody is ever found guilty of rape.

ClemenSalad

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2014, 04:50:21 PM »
+1
It's a tough call. Since I get all my opinions from the SA feminism thread, I know being black he has a 100% being convicted, but also a 0% chance being convicted since nobody is ever found guilty of rape.

theres also the fact hes black so that makes him automatically innocent, but also the fact hes accused of rape, so hes definitely guilty.

LawnBot2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • Live Webcam
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Wounded in the line of posting. Better dead than red Strayan Drinkin' and Postin'
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
MUH LAWN

woulduliketonomoar

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2014, 09:07:58 PM »
+5
Been there. Done that shit (nearly charged with felony sex abuse). Long story short, it was a revenge move by some cunt for having her brother locked up for assault. I lucked out and was never charged because:

The police connected the dots and saw it was bullshit.
I was the drunk one and would have played the rape card myself if necessary.
I had witnesses willing to testify.

End result. She got charged with a false report. Got probation and a $1000 fine. A "witness" of hers was locked up in juvenile. Said witness wasn't present for any of the events she detailed in her statement. The cunt's brother ended up doing 3 years on a plea for burglary. The cops charged him with burglary because he pulled open my car door and then assaulted me. The district attorney wasn't happy with the shenanigans surrounding the case so they refused to plead him to a lesser charge. Add that to the fact he had committed this a month after being released from juvie on his 18th birthday.

Oh yeah... And the cunt is dead. Two years later, she took a stray round in a drive by at a motel after a concert held at the motel's ballroom. If I'd still been living in the area at the time I'd have shown up at the funeral to pass on the casket.

Of course according to the SA faggots and SJWs at large, this kind of thing never happens... And on the off chance it does, it really was rape, but the guy just got away with it because of slutshaming. Really interesting notion, since I've met more than a handful of guys who either went through close calls or know someone that did.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 09:11:12 PM by woulduliketonomoar »