The Something Sensitive Forums > Goon Acres

The Wow Thread

(1/3509) > >>

Rape Artist:
OK there should be a thread for concentrated mockery of mentally ill goons butchering themselves and egging each other on to take hormones because obviously they were born in the wrong body and the only therapy they need is sweet sweet estrogen.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3447636

The latest LOL is two pages of goons literally butchering themselves while trying to shave their legs:

--- Quote from: Indeterminacy" post="415223451 ---Horror story time.  First time shaving my legs was an overwhelming disaster.  I was aware of the need to put gel on it before, but hopeless with the whole aftercare thing.  Basically, since I was staying in student digs at the time, my hair follicles got infected with a really nasty staph strain that I'm still kinda dealing with intermittently about 3 years on.

So for god's sake be careful.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Indeterminacy" post="415225150 ---Oh, getting infections from not properly dealing with ingrown hairs is definitely a thing, especially in the student germ factories.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: PS. Love the cabin" post="415245991 ---I get cut at least once on each shaving attempt but I'll admit to being incredibly clumsy.
Oddly enough I almost never cut myself shaving my face, the only thing I can guess is that I'm in the wrong position.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: quiggy" post="415250921 ---One of my first times leg-shaving I cut one of my knees very, very badly to the point that now I have a scar where it was.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Salaminizer" post="415247952 ---Yeah, cuts only really happy for me if I start pressing harder to get a closer shave. Irritation is still a big problem if I do it frequently, since thick hair fucking sucks.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: TerraGoetia" post="415253145 ---One of the first few times I shaved my legs, I did the whole process (electric razor first, then shaving with gel, then moisturizing). I did a light stroke up from just above the ankle and... Gash. I think some people's bodies just won't cooperate.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Behold! A Elk!" post="415225884 ---I actually have a really huge scar on my right shin from my first big shaving attempt. It was kind of freaky because it turns out blood flows a shitload in water and I was freaking out about it because it looked like so much.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: PS. Love the cabin" post="415226554 ---That's why I epilate instead since I get a nasty cut every single time I try to shave.

--- End quote ---

reactionary:

--- Quote from: sever lol on May 08, 2013, 03:55:52 PM ---
--- Quote from: TerraGoetia" post="415253145 ---One of the first few times I shaved my legs, I did the whole process (electric razor first, then shaving with gel, then moisturizing). I did a light stroke up from just above the ankle and... Gash. I think some people's bodies just won't cooperate.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Why doesn't my body work like a woman's? DOESN'T IT KNOW THAT DEEP DOWN I AM A WOMAN??

Mailorder Divorcee:
How the fuck do you get an infection from shaving? No matter what part of your body it is...

How are these people still alive?

Rape Artist:

--- Quote from: Mailorder Divorcee on May 08, 2013, 04:21:03 PM ---How the fuck do you get an infection from shaving? No matter what part of your body it is...

How are these people still alive?

--- End quote ---

A staph infection that lasts for THREE YEARS

Mailorder Divorcee:

--- Quote from: sever lol on May 08, 2013, 04:22:20 PM ---A staph infection that lasts for THREE YEARS

--- End quote ---

There's no excuse for that shit unless you're living homeless on the streets of Sierra Leone.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version