;

Author Topic: The Wow Thread  (Read 2626460 times)

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
Re: The Wow Thread
« Reply #17475 on: June 22, 2018, 02:58:59 PM »
+9
I'm honestly surprised and a little bit impressed that at the very end he recovered enough of his masculinity to kill himself in such a hardcore way.
Holy shit according to ED he killed him self via self immolation. His last words supposedly were “ I had no idea this would hurt this much!” 
:tom:
« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 04:47:54 PM by The Watcher »
His name was Harry Anderson

Obese-n-Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red old Boy Scout cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #17476 on: June 22, 2018, 08:00:47 PM »
+6
There was a bystander who tried to put out the flames with his shirt. That poor guy is going to need some trauma treatment. Watching someone burn to death in real life can't be good for the nerves.

The kiwifarms thread is full of folks posting fire/burning songs. https://kiwifarms.net/threads/chloe-sagal-commits-suicide-by-immolation-protests-u-s-mental-health-treatment.44667/

Gallows humor at its finest.

Waltzing Matilda

• Cishet White Male
  • Tomorrow Person
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Strayan Goon or Ex-Goon old
    • Awards
« Reply #17477 on: June 22, 2018, 08:39:56 PM »
+4
Where's the confirmation it was Segal? I haven't seen a name released.

https://archive.fo/kzJ0E

It was confirmed by the social media of people who knew her long before that piece, though. 

Obese-n-Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red old Boy Scout cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #17478 on: June 22, 2018, 08:58:27 PM »
+10
Congrats on 700 pages of documenting the mentally ill.

This thread is on *fire*

:twisted:

Michael Obama's Miscarriage

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Anonymous Faggot Sasstronaut Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon Autistic Killed in the Line of Posting
    • Awards
« Reply #17479 on: June 22, 2018, 10:53:51 PM »
+3
it's chloe sagal 100% confirm  :twisted:
nah im a
white wow

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #17480 on: June 22, 2018, 11:48:57 PM »
+10
They're blaming it on Kiwi Farms: https://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2018/06/woman_who_set_self_on_fire_in.html#incart_breaking
She was an indie game developer know for creating the game Homesick. And in 2013, Sagal, a transgender woman, became the target of hate mob Kiwi Farms, an online group New Yorker magazine described as "the web's biggest community of stalkers" that "specializes in harassing people they perceive as being mentally ill or sexually deviant in some way."

The harassment began after it was revealed a crowdfunding campaign to raise money for Sagal to deal with metal poisoning was actually raising money for her gender surgery.

Friends say Kiwi Farms followers harassed her on a variety of platforms.

A friend who chose not to give his name, fearing repercussions from Kiwi Farms, said her livelihood and mental stability were destroyed by the attacks.

Suicide, said Sagal's friend Jasmine Barlow, "was constantly on her mind. She even attempted once live on streaming video. It was a constant shadow over her art."

"One factor that made it much harder for her to get help was that whenever she talked about suicide," Luxton said, Kiwi Farms members "would report her Facebook page and get it locked down. This had happened multiple times in the month prior to her death."

They even admit he was running a gofundme scam in there, but it doesn't stop them from sucking his freshly-roasted ladydick about how wonderful of a person he was.

Waltzing Matilda

• Cishet White Male
  • Tomorrow Person
    • Awards
« Reply #17481 on: June 23, 2018, 02:03:20 AM »
+6
They're blaming it on Kiwi Farms: https://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2018/06/woman_who_set_self_on_fire_in.html#incart_breaking
She was an indie game developer know for creating the game Homesick. And in 2013, Sagal, a transgender woman, became the target of hate mob Kiwi Farms, an online group New Yorker magazine described as "the web's biggest community of stalkers" that "specializes in harassing people they perceive as being mentally ill or sexually deviant in some way."

The harassment began after it was revealed a crowdfunding campaign to raise money for Sagal to deal with metal poisoning was actually raising money for her gender surgery.

Friends say Kiwi Farms followers harassed her on a variety of platforms.

A friend who chose not to give his name, fearing repercussions from Kiwi Farms, said her livelihood and mental stability were destroyed by the attacks.

Suicide, said Sagal's friend Jasmine Barlow, "was constantly on her mind. She even attempted once live on streaming video. It was a constant shadow over her art."

"One factor that made it much harder for her to get help was that whenever she talked about suicide," Luxton said, Kiwi Farms members "would report her Facebook page and get it locked down. This had happened multiple times in the month prior to her death."

They even admit he was running a gofundme scam in there, but it doesn't stop them from sucking his freshly-roasted ladydick about how wonderful of a person he was.

That article is factually wrong.  KF didn't even have a thread on Chloe until 2015.  The indiegogo drama happened in 2013.  Her KF thread had also been inactive for 6 months prior to her death, so it's unlikely it was KF posters reporting her accounts over the last month.

Everyone is focusing on her KF thread and largely ignoring the events which happened in the last few days of her life and her own stated reasons for ending her life.  So far, I've seen one person in trans circles question whether the care she received from the hospital last weekend was adequate.

Lots of "trans activists" draping themselves with Chloe's corpse at the moment.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #17482 on: June 23, 2018, 02:13:48 AM »
+7
Lots of "trans activists" draping themselves with Chloe's corpse at the moment.
I thought you were supposed to use natal women if you wanted to go Buffalo Bill.

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Anonymous Faggot Sasstronaut Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon Autistic Killed in the Line of Posting
    • Awards
« Reply #17483 on: June 23, 2018, 06:18:37 AM »
+6
it's funny how sites like kiwi always get blamed for it when people kill themselves; having a kiwi thread and an ed article in your name and the attention of people who laugh at internet retards for enjoyment is but another mere symptom of what actually caused chloe's death.

i have on good authority that:   

!!! warning big shocker upcoming !!!

chloe was a bat shit tranny
« Last Edit: June 23, 2018, 06:22:15 AM by wow »
nah im a
white wow

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' old Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands The Gentry Scrooge Better dead than red 420 Libertarian United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #17484 on: June 26, 2018, 01:55:08 PM »
+7

Perfectly natural. You should be honored to be in the same space as these brave ladies.

Goodbye Horses

• Citizen In Good Standing
  • Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard.
    • Awards
« Reply #17485 on: June 27, 2018, 02:28:42 AM »
+3

Perfectly natural. You should be honored to be in the same space as these brave ladies.

:mcpuke:

asip

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian Motorcyclist Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #17486 on: June 27, 2018, 03:01:36 AM »
+2
 :mcpuke:

sub-base turf sniffing boner diarist

• Enemy Of The State
  • It's their CULUTRE, SHITLORD!
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge Better dead than red United Statesian cold, dead hands Libertarian
    • Awards
« Reply #17487 on: June 27, 2018, 08:01:08 PM »
+5
A perfectly natural, not at all horrifyingly disgusting thing.

Waltzing Matilda

• Cishet White Male
  • Tomorrow Person
    • Awards
« Reply #17488 on: June 29, 2018, 07:05:16 AM »
+6

Anyone who needs to dilate would have their own dilators.  This is just fetishism dressed up as "inclusivity".  I'll guarantee that they're not making special arrangements for those with other medical needs.

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #17489 on: June 30, 2018, 01:11:45 AM »
+13
today i keep seeing articles about the reality tv tranny kid "jazz" who apparently got his dick chopped off

only instead of calling it sex-reassignment surgery, it's now "gender-affirmation surgery"

this orwellian corruption of language never ceases to disgust and appall
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
    • Awards
« Reply #17490 on: June 30, 2018, 05:46:30 AM »
+1
the games done quick pic is a /v/ shoop by the way, not real

altho the kiwi thread is worth a quick scroll through; half of the contestants are fucked up troons. there's two women competing as well and it's really funny seeing how gorilla tier these troons are sitting next to an actual female.
nah im a
white wow

30 Year Old Scrotal Sack

• Cishet White Male
  • *sips*
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' Deutscher 420
    • Awards
« Reply #17491 on: June 30, 2018, 06:00:05 AM »
+5
New username Dilation Station
"Baldur's Gate, now that was a good RPG. Yep."

Obese-n-Triggered

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #17492 on: June 30, 2018, 04:40:18 PM »
+7
New username Dilation Station

Here's a horrible image:  Emergency Dilation Station.

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon old The Gentry Wounded in the line of posting. Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #17493 on: July 02, 2018, 06:34:31 PM »
+3
Pretty soon corporations will be required to offer paid dilation time in a private dilation room.

Ass Diamond

• Unperson
  • Million dollar dumps, taken daily
  • Awards TNE Veteran Rethuglikkkan Soldier For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Motorcyclist Texan Wounded in the line of posting. The Gentry cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #17494 on: July 02, 2018, 07:26:00 PM »
+8
I haven't a vagina, and yet I must dilate

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #17495 on: July 02, 2018, 07:37:05 PM »
+2
Hey bro keep an eye on my laptop while I go dilate real quick okayyyyyyyyyyyyhhh

level 69 memelord

• Unperson
  • Emo Tablecloth Salesman
  • Awards old Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting Murderer Ambien posting Californian DeVry Lithuanian
    • Awards
« Reply #17496 on: July 02, 2018, 09:28:21 PM »
+8
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/07/01/ucla-professor-dies-in-mummification-ritual-at-hollywood-executives-home.html

Doran George, 48, was found dead inside the home of Skip Chasey, an executive for Hollywood’s William Morris Endeavor agency and known in the BDSM (Bondage, Discipline, Dominance and Submission) community as “Master Skip,” on Nov. 19, 2017.

George, who was born Duncan Gilbert and did not use gendered pronouns, had been wrapped “head to toe in plastic wrap and gaffer’s tape, with small breathing holes at the nose and mouth,” according to an autopsy report obtained late last week by Variety.
Trigger warning: the second video contains powerful audio of the man’s fragmented urine stream.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #17497 on: July 03, 2018, 02:14:59 AM »
+8
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/07/01/ucla-professor-dies-in-mummification-ritual-at-hollywood-executives-home.html

Doran George, 48, was found dead inside the home of Skip Chasey, an executive for Hollywood’s William Morris Endeavor agency and known in the BDSM (Bondage, Discipline, Dominance and Submission) community as “Master Skip,” on Nov. 19, 2017.

George, who was born Duncan Gilbert and did not use gendered pronouns, had been wrapped “head to toe in plastic wrap and gaffer’s tape, with small breathing holes at the nose and mouth,” according to an autopsy report obtained late last week by Variety.

he died fully delitized.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/foreverial-tiedup-delitized

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
    • Awards
« Reply #17498 on: July 03, 2018, 05:28:37 PM »
+2

he died fully delitized.

he died fully dilated  :twisted:
nah im a
white wow

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #17499 on: July 05, 2018, 07:35:58 AM »
+9
Courtesy of KF:

Fire, who looks like he's now pushing four bills, is now totes starving, you guise:

He's also now a part of antifa.  Here's hoping he becomes the next Heather "Hamplanet" Heyer: