;

Author Topic: The Wow Thread  (Read 2490067 times)

HondaRider271

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist Texan cold, dead hands Prepper Libertarian 420 Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
Re: The Wow Thread
« Reply #17500 on: July 05, 2018, 01:00:53 PM »
+8
"gender-affirmation surgery"
So you could say trannies are getting GASed?
Quote from: Ozma
You are doing a good job, don't take a little thing like this too seriously. There are always little drama flareups in forums!
I don't want people thinking that lobbying a bunch will get you ousted (because that's really ridiculous and I don't play that way!)...
And again, seriously, do not worry about this.
Quote from: Rachael Emma Gilbert
You did a good job for your forum and are a legitimately nice guy

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #17501 on: July 05, 2018, 02:00:42 PM »
+4
They're blaming it on Kiwi Farms: https://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2018/06/woman_who_set_self_on_fire_in.html#incart_breaking
She was an indie game developer know for creating the game Homesick. And in 2013, Sagal, a transgender woman, became the target of hate mob Kiwi Farms, an online group New Yorker magazine described as "the web's biggest community of stalkers" that "specializes in harassing people they perceive as being mentally ill or sexually deviant in some way."

The harassment began after it was revealed a crowdfunding campaign to raise money for Sagal to deal with metal poisoning was actually raising money for her gender surgery.

Friends say Kiwi Farms followers harassed her on a variety of platforms.

A friend who chose not to give his name, fearing repercussions from Kiwi Farms, said her livelihood and mental stability were destroyed by the attacks.

Suicide, said Sagal's friend Jasmine Barlow, "was constantly on her mind. She even attempted once live on streaming video. It was a constant shadow over her art."

"One factor that made it much harder for her to get help was that whenever she talked about suicide," Luxton said, Kiwi Farms members "would report her Facebook page and get it locked down. This had happened multiple times in the month prior to her death."

They even admit he was running a gofundme scam in there, but it doesn't stop them from sucking his freshly-roasted ladydick about how wonderful of a person he was.

That article is factually wrong.  KF didn't even have a thread on Chloe until 2015.  The indiegogo drama happened in 2013.  Her KF thread had also been inactive for 6 months prior to her death, so it's unlikely it was KF posters reporting her accounts over the last month.

Everyone is focusing on her KF thread and largely ignoring the events which happened in the last few days of her life and her own stated reasons for ending her life.  So far, I've seen one person in trans circles question whether the care she received from the hospital last weekend was adequate.

Lots of "trans activists" draping themselves with Chloe's corpse at the moment.

I thought Burning Man took place in Nevada.

That comment. I haven't snort-laughed in awhile.
My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #17502 on: July 05, 2018, 02:14:10 PM »
+3
Courtesy of KF:

Fire, who looks like he's now pushing four bills, is now totes starving, you guise:

He's also now a part of antifa.  Here's hoping he becomes the next Heather "Hamplanet" Heyer:

i've said "what an enormous faggot" about a lot of people, but rarely has it been so accurate
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #17503 on: July 07, 2018, 12:06:46 PM »
+2
But the Confederates weren't fascists how can this be a second civil war?

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #17504 on: July 07, 2018, 12:30:09 PM »
+4
But the Confederates weren't fascists

:algore: :madgoon: :librage: :christina: :bieber:
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful TNE Veteran Sasstronaut United Statesian Bah Jaysus! Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #17505 on: July 07, 2018, 04:36:54 PM »
+5
"Yes, I honorably served in the Antifa Army in the 2nd Civil War, I was in the 12th Flyer Designing Battalion of the 41st Trans-Shitposting Brigade, serving out of a Sustainable Artisan Coffee Shop in Downtown Chicago."

Obese-n-Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Tendies Necromancer
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red cold, dead hands old Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #17506 on: July 07, 2018, 07:24:00 PM »
+6
"Yes, I honorably served in the Antifa Army in the 2nd Civil War, I was in the 12th Flyer Designing Battalion of the 41st Trans-Shitposting Brigade, serving out of a Sustainable Artisan Coffee Shop in Downtown Chicago."

Oh, you were with the Inclusive Xers? I heard of your group. It wasn't your fault what happened. They were using illegal memes.

I got viciously misgendered and had to take a medical leave of absence for the entirety of the war. :(