;

Author Topic: The Wow Thread  (Read 2522645 times)

OSI

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • For Dixie's Land we'll make our stand
  • Awards Classicist Arizona TNE Veteran cold, dead hands Ave Maria Prepper For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Soldier Fascist The Gentry
    • Awards
Re: Trrroooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnsss
« Reply #75 on: May 09, 2013, 07:43:16 PM »
Tea biscuit nice real talk but plz don't take that as an invite to come slap fight everywhere with suicide_guranteed.

Autistic Yankee

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Autistic cold, dead hands old The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Scrooge Better dead than red Californian Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #76 on: May 09, 2013, 07:46:18 PM »
I actually agree with you guys (and teabiscuit) that transgenderism is a disorder. Transgender pride is fucking stupid because being transgender fucking sucks. In all honesty, I don't know why anyone even bothers with HRT or SRS, because with today's technology it seems fruitless. To answer that one person's question: yes, I do personally wish I had been born later and that technology was further along than it is. I think one day we'll have the tech to allow someone to transition from one sex to another, with working genitals and everything, and the person will "pass" in every way and the only way you'll know if someone transitioned is through medical records. But we're not there yet and probably won't be in my lifetime. And yeah that fucking sucks. I wouldn't wish transgenderism on anyone. Whether it's a "real" thing or just psychological craziness, either way it's a shit sandwich.

To me, actually crossdressing and/or going under the knife seems pointless. I WANT to fucking pass. I sure as shit don't want people to look at me and see a dude with lipstick, wig, etc. The way I see it, if it's not possible for me to physically transition and be want I want to be, then the next best thing is to change the mentality. But even that's complicated as shit, and we barely have any understanding of transgenderism. I feel like I'm in limbo: I can't just go ahead and physically become a woman because science has only come so far, but I can't get rid of the desire or feelings of mentally being one for the exact same reason. I can only hope that, one way or the other, I live to see SOME sort of science/technology that will help me out and bring me relief. Virtual reality, maybe? Maybe I should practice lucid dreaming.

So I actually agree with agly and others who say I can never become a woman physically, and that no one will ever truly accept me if I tried. SRS and HRS just don't cut it. Not for me, anyway. If some transgendered people are satisfied with what they got, then great. But I'm not. I want all or nothing. Just let me physically transform and be completely biologically indistinguishable from cis women, or get into my head and relieve me of these feelings of dysphoria/dysmorphia/whatever-the-fuck. But this fucking halfway shit with SRS and HRS and make-up and voice training and all these other hoops to jump through and STILL, after ALL that shit, STILL not passing or being accepted as a woman, can go fuck itself. I know some transgendered people say it shouldn't matter if you don't pass, and to an extent I agree that you should feel good about yourself before what anyone else thinks, but it's also undeniable that none of us is an island and we DO rely on other people and society to validate us and help us define ourselves. Also, I just plain don't need the attention that being a non-passing trans woman brings. I don't want or need people staring at me or whispering about me, to say nothing of openly harassing and jeering and threatening me.

Let me just be a normal woman that looks the same as every other woman and is anatomically, morphologically, and physiologically identical, or let me be "ok" with what I got so I can get the fuck on with my life. I don't care how it's done: tissue engineering, stem cells, gene therapy, nanotechnology, virtual reality, hypnosis, pills, anything at all so long as it actually works. Hurry the fuck up, science.

Do you have a trauma history by any chance?

How is your relationship with your parents?
:lomo2:    :lomo2:  
Chomp!  I'll totally be motivated to get off my ass, overcome my social anxiety and fear of failure and go to college once Bernie Sanders gives it to me for free like a handy from Lomos mom in an Arby's Men's room-I mean a Gender Inclusive Rest Facility.

internet culture

• Cishet White Male
  • cyber-society scholar
  • Awards Autistic Fuck you, dad! Inshallah! Anonymous Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #77 on: May 09, 2013, 07:51:09 PM »
I actually agree with you guys (and teabiscuit) that transgenderism is a disorder. Transgender pride is fucking stupid because being transgender fucking sucks. In all honesty, I don't know why anyone even bothers with HRT or SRS, because with today's technology it seems fruitless. To answer that one person's question: yes, I do personally wish I had been born later and that technology was further along than it is. I think one day we'll have the tech to allow someone to transition from one sex to another, with working genitals and everything, and the person will "pass" in every way and the only way you'll know if someone transitioned is through medical records. But we're not there yet and probably won't be in my lifetime. And yeah that fucking sucks. I wouldn't wish transgenderism on anyone. Whether it's a "real" thing or just psychological craziness, either way it's a shit sandwich.

To me, actually crossdressing and/or going under the knife seems pointless. I WANT to fucking pass. I sure as shit don't want people to look at me and see a dude with lipstick, wig, etc. The way I see it, if it's not possible for me to physically transition and be want I want to be, then the next best thing is to change the mentality. But even that's complicated as shit, and we barely have any understanding of transgenderism. I feel like I'm in limbo: I can't just go ahead and physically become a woman because science has only come so far, but I can't get rid of the desire or feelings of mentally being one for the exact same reason. I can only hope that, one way or the other, I live to see SOME sort of science/technology that will help me out and bring me relief. Virtual reality, maybe? Maybe I should practice lucid dreaming.

So I actually agree with agly and others who say I can never become a woman physically, and that no one will ever truly accept me if I tried. SRS and HRS just don't cut it. Not for me, anyway. If some transgendered people are satisfied with what they got, then great. But I'm not. I want all or nothing. Just let me physically transform and be completely biologically indistinguishable from cis women, or get into my head and relieve me of these feelings of dysphoria/dysmorphia/whatever-the-fuck. But this fucking halfway shit with SRS and HRS and make-up and voice training and all these other hoops to jump through and STILL, after ALL that shit, STILL not passing or being accepted as a woman, can go fuck itself. I know some transgendered people say it shouldn't matter if you don't pass, and to an extent I agree that you should feel good about yourself before what anyone else thinks, but it's also undeniable that none of us is an island and we DO rely on other people and society to validate us and help us define ourselves. Also, I just plain don't need the attention that being a non-passing trans woman brings. I don't want or need people staring at me or whispering about me, to say nothing of openly harassing and jeering and threatening me.

Let me just be a normal woman that looks the same as every other woman and is anatomically, morphologically, and physiologically identical, or let me be "ok" with what I got so I can get the fuck on with my life. I don't care how it's done: tissue engineering, stem cells, gene therapy, nanotechnology, virtual reality, hypnosis, pills, anything at all so long as it actually works. Hurry the fuck up, science.
it wouldn't think less of you if you took HRT or went through surgery I just think you make annoying social justice posts ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SSOUL TRANN

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Plexxed
  • ♪♫ play that tranny card fat white boy ♫♪
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Wounded in the line of posting. old United Statesian Libertarian Better dead than red Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon Self-loathing The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #78 on: May 09, 2013, 07:51:29 PM »

Kill yourself; better luck next life!
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."

Black Gardener

• Cishet White Male
  • Hope 'n Change
  • King of Kicks
  • Awards Jew cold, dead hands 420 Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #79 on: May 09, 2013, 07:53:24 PM »
Yo that's a lot of carewords, QG.  Made me yawn like a motherfucker.  Keep on keepin on I guess.  Shoot me a PM when you're ready to get the seducin' started! :obama:

Death Camp for Cutie

• Cishet White Male
  • Actual female
  • Awards Texan White Chick
    • Awards
« Reply #80 on: May 09, 2013, 07:59:21 PM »
i hope that fucking guy eats a bullet

how does the ignore feature work here

Agly

• Enemy Of The State
  • Awards The party of compassion Scientologist
    • Awards
« Reply #81 on: May 09, 2013, 08:49:14 PM »
+1
Agly length post

You know, I'm not going to rag on you that much. Takes balls to come out on a site where you know you have no friends and be completely honest about what's going on in your head. I mean, shit, at least you can admit the truth. If you aren't a troll, if you are actually serious about this shit and not some genius mensa level troll then I'm going to give you a  bit of respect for that.

My recommendation? Get fucking fit. If you don't work out, just get fucking ripped. Don't worry about being a boy or a girl. Shit, just walk around with 'I'm a girl' in your head, get fucking fit, get some crazy boyfriend or whatever, get treated like a lady. Realtalk. Gay realtalk, but there it is. Bet it would help you out a bit. Learn to love yourself without any of that gender shit fucking you up. Serious, just ignore all that gender shit, get fit, get into a real relationship with someone that'll treat you like a little princess. With their cock.

Troon Holocaust Apathy

• Citizen In Good Standing
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Soldier cold, dead hands Libertarian 420 The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: May 09, 2013, 08:56:57 PM »
i hope that fucking guy eats a bullet

how does the ignore feature work here

Been wondering this myself.

Also, all troons must die.

Kill yourself or get killed, please.
I'm a violent criminal. No shit.

Big Duck Equals Goose

• Enemy Of The State
  • *~post from ya eyez...~*
  • Awards Anonymous Ni hao kai lan! Punk's not dead! Fascist Scientologist Faggot Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #83 on: May 09, 2013, 08:59:26 PM »
I don't get it, what's the point? Welp, you can wear a skirt and look like a total uggo man-woman. Congratulations on your future shitty love life, being a social pariah, and massive amounts of money wasted on worthless cosmetic burdens?

If they really want to be an oppressed minority so bad, why not just move to the Gaza strip or something?

I dunno, I'm drunk. But I am pretty sure troons just get off on trying to be the worlds new niggers.

SomethingAwfulIsOk

• Enemy Of The State
  • Hope 'n Change
  • Awards old Soldier Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #84 on: May 09, 2013, 09:11:02 PM »
Aaaannnnnd now for the second time in this thread I started out an Effortpost thinking it would be some good LOLs and ended up feeling sorry for a person who clearly needs mental help and has found a community that is making things way worse.

My thoughts as well, jesus christ. I feel really sorry for both Sociopastry and "An Elk", these guys are both mentally fucking ill, had a terrible past and decide to solve it by changing their sex. Someone buy god damn psychiatric help for these assholes instead of sex changing surgery.

SomethingAwfulIsOk

• Enemy Of The State
  • Hope 'n Change
  • Awards old Soldier Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #85 on: May 09, 2013, 09:13:03 PM »
Hormones + Self-Loathing + FYAD = Teabiscuit

I don't want to make fun of this person either, but its not cause I feel sorry for him/her, its cause he/she owns. Betting this is the only troon in SA that isn't a lunatic.

Big Duck Equals Goose

• Enemy Of The State
  • *~post from ya eyez...~*
  • Awards Anonymous Ni hao kai lan! Punk's not dead! Fascist Scientologist Faggot Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #86 on: May 09, 2013, 09:15:17 PM »
Serious question. How many troons are anime fans?

Black Gardener

• Cishet White Male
  • Hope 'n Change
  • King of Kicks
    • Awards
« Reply #87 on: May 09, 2013, 09:17:00 PM »
Serious question. How many troons are anime fans?

Easy way to answer this: How much anime is on Tumblr?

Quality_Guaranteed

• Person Of Interest
  • Plexxed
    • Awards
« Reply #88 on: May 09, 2013, 09:40:13 PM »
+3
Yeah agly I don't need that gender theory shit. Im just going to get on with my life and stop being a whiny bitch. Most of my problems stem from my abusive dad but all-in-all it wasn't that bad. Just got hit and saw my siblings get hit/beaten, and he had a violent explosive temper that made me hate being around him. But its chickenshit to let that bother you even years later. One thing I agree with you guys about e/n is that its full of people who whine about shit. My story probably sounds like weak-ass shit compared to someone whose parents beat them with a crowbar or something, and similarly when I hear people complain about abuse that wasn't as bad as mine ("oh noes daddy yelled at me", LOL I fucking WISH it was just yelling), I roll my eyes. Not that child abuse is a competition but sometimes you want to tell the other person to buck up, and sometimes people tell YOU to buck up and it all comes into perspective. I'm just going to continue working out and working on the shit that's important to me. I'm not even going to bother with transgender shit cause its a waste of time.

edited to add:

Don't get me wrong; if it WERE possible to transition I'd do it. I dont think theres anything wrong with people changing gender and sex, assuming it could be done. But as of right now, its not. I think people like Behold A Elk should try other ways of addressding their past and issues, like I'm going to do. Everyone has shit they need to deal with. Whether its domestic abuse or bullying (REAL bullying, not just kids making fun of you) or psychological trauma or whatever.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 09:46:28 PM by Quality_Guaranteed »

Black Gardener

• Cishet White Male
  • Hope 'n Change
  • King of Kicks
    • Awards
« Reply #89 on: May 09, 2013, 09:49:51 PM »

Agly

• Enemy Of The State
  • Awards The party of compassion Scientologist
    • Awards
« Reply #90 on: May 09, 2013, 09:55:55 PM »
Yeah agly I don't need that gender theory shit. Im just going to get on with my life and stop being a whiny bitch. Most of my problems stem from my abusive dad but all-in-all it wasn't that bad. Just got hit and saw my siblings get hit/beaten, and he had a violent explosive temper that made me hate being around him. But its chickenshit to let that bother you even years later. One thing I agree with you guys about e/n is that its full of people who whine about shit. My story probably sounds like weak-ass shit compared to someone whose parents beat them with a crowbar or something, and similarly when I hear people complain about abuse that wasn't as bad as mine ("oh noes daddy yelled at me", LOL I fucking WISH it was just yelling), I roll my eyes. Not that child abuse is a competition but sometimes you want to tell the other person to buck up, and sometimes people tell YOU to buck up and it all comes into perspective. I'm just going to continue working out and working on the shit that's important to me. I'm not even going to bother with transgender shit cause its a waste of time.

edited to add:

Don't get me wrong; if it WERE possible to transition I'd do it. I dont think theres anything wrong with people changing gender and sex, assuming it could be done. But as of right now, its not. I think people like Behold A Elk should try other ways of addressding their past and issues, like I'm going to do. Everyone has shit they need to deal with. Whether its domestic abuse or bullying (REAL bullying, not just kids making fun of you) or psychological trauma or whatever.

Well holy shit Quality, you might just end up being a real person after all.

PhilthyPhil

• Domestic Threat
  • Alconauts
  • "Sad" "brains"
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge Better dead than red Canuck old Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #91 on: May 09, 2013, 10:11:13 PM »
Holy fuck we're really good at fixing people.
Quote from: dumb gay retard
It took two days of advanced nausea before I could even try to articulate the politics involved here.

Beepboop

• Enemy Of The State
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa
    • Awards
« Reply #92 on: May 09, 2013, 10:19:01 PM »
Yeah jesus that is just insanely depressing. What if he posted all that crap on a therapist help thread or some sort of equivalent away from toxic tranny advice? Or, god forbid, spoke with a real IRL therapist to help him with being a broken fucking wreck

Toxic tranny advice, there's one for the name thread.

Autistic Yankee

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Autistic cold, dead hands old The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Scrooge Better dead than red Californian Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #93 on: May 09, 2013, 10:43:30 PM »

edited to add:

:reagan: :nixon:

This is fucking awesome. 

Take care of yourself first.  A few years from now when you get in shape, get a good job, get some therapy and finally get some fucking self esteem, THEN you can reexamine the transsexual issue.  Are you a real born that way transsexual or were you a created by man transsexual.  I have no idea.  Once you fix your broken life, maybe then you can figure out the gender problem (my guess is that once this happens the gender problem will magically go away).

:lomo2:    :lomo2:  
Chomp!  I'll totally be motivated to get off my ass, overcome my social anxiety and fear of failure and go to college once Bernie Sanders gives it to me for free like a handy from Lomos mom in an Arby's Men's room-I mean a Gender Inclusive Rest Facility.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #94 on: May 09, 2013, 10:51:50 PM »

edited to add:

excellent troll goon sir  :allears:

Huffington Post

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #95 on: May 10, 2013, 12:53:46 AM »
+1

I don't want to make fun of this person either, but its not cause I feel sorry for him/her, its cause he/she owns. Betting this is the only troon in SA that isn't a lunatic.

if every troon had an attitude like teabiscuit i wouldn't have a problem with them. its the self pitying and :lfsay: ing that i can't stand. that and anyone not wanting to fuck a tranny is evil to them. sorry, i don't like dicks. can't help it any more than you can help being a fucked up weirdo.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 01:58:27 AM by fuck »

Oogploont Woozoord

• Unperson
  • Oprichniki
  • Awards Faggot Drinkin' and Postin' Took down a Moderator Jew United Statesian TNE Veteran Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #96 on: May 10, 2013, 02:11:55 AM »

if every troon had an attitude like teabiscuit i wouldn't have a problem with them. its the self pitying and :lfsay: ing that i can't stand. that and anyone not wanting to fuck a tranny is evil to them. sorry, i don't like dicks. can't help it any more than you can help being a fucked up weirdo.

Yeah teabiscuit is pretty hilarious actually dropping truth bombs

Something Else

• Person Of Interest
  • Alconauts
    • Awards
« Reply #97 on: May 10, 2013, 02:22:33 AM »
"Marijuana addiction" 

Ahahahahahaha.

Huffington Post

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #98 on: May 10, 2013, 02:33:47 AM »
Quote from: Behold! A Elk!
I put on my best pair of silk panties and use the laces for auto-erotic asphyxiation.

I've told my mother several times that I jack off with a size seven belt around my neck.

I actually did have a pair of laceless shoes that I loved for a long time. I actually bought them after seeing them in the last iteration of this thread, discontinued though, the brand was simple. I loved them.

edit: Right now my main shoe is a brown Adio Eugene with hot pink laces cause fuck the police.

totally not a mental disorder

bunnybean

• Enemy Of The State
  • Plexxed
  • totally in stealth mode, shh
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon Fuck you, dad! 420 The party of compassion
    • Awards
« Reply #99 on: May 10, 2013, 02:38:25 AM »

I don't think there's anything inherently wrong with people changing their gender either. Ain't my business, doesn't make 'em bad people. That said, I think many look to it because they have a problem with something else in their past that altered the way they view a particular gender -- rape, abuse, whatever -- and they take a gender transition as something you have an epiphany about one day instead of something that you've known for years. Deal with the psychological issues first, worry about gender later. You might end up liking yourself through therapy alone. That said, this post displays more competence than many of your previous ones, so good on ya.
negrophilia [17|Jun 06:03 AM]:   i know girls cant be losers but....