;

Author Topic: The Wow Thread  (Read 2561410 times)

Cock Me Amadeus

• Unperson
  • Say it to my Face.
  • Awards Took down a Moderator Prepper United Statesian Lutheran Better dead than red Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Sins of the Puppet Master
    • Awards
Re: The Wow Thread
« Reply #17425 on: March 05, 2018, 02:23:02 AM »
+4
Have some screenshots of Fire melting down.

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/richard-terra-jones-fire-buffalo-bill-lightning-princess-leslie-eclaire-stilanis.17120/page-495#post-3112008

do people really just dump their purse out on facebook like this, or is fire an extreme case

Fire's an extreme case and he's losing his mind after a couple of days of roughing it.  He's continuing to post trivial shit on his Twitter account, but here are his latest friends only FB posts.

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/richard-terra-jones-fire-buffalo-bill-lightning-princess-leslie-eclaire-stilanis.17120/page-498#post-3114725

You'd think going back home to his mother would be a no-brainer at this point.

Is there some reason he can't move back home? Is mama Fire not letting him or something? Because it's really baffling me. He has no qualms about draining his mother dry bailing him out in Chicago, blowing his dad's inheritance on sex dungeon memberships and Final Fantasy tats, and begging for any handout he can find. It's be a lot easier on both of them to just go back home, not be sleeping on a roach infested floor anymore and having autistic temper tantrums on the subway, and having 3 squares and roof over his head.

He has no shame about getting violently assfucked while screaming CONDOM! CONDOM! and posting it on the internet, but he has shame about having to move back home for a stint? That's not uncommon nowadays. It makes no sense to me. Go back home for a year, save up, and then move somewhere you like better. Maybe deep down he truly is a weird masochist who enjoys misery.

Waltzing Matilda

• Cishet White Male
  • Tomorrow Person
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Strayan old Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #17426 on: March 05, 2018, 02:29:09 AM »
+6

Is there some reason he can't move back home?

My guess would be that his brother has moved into the family home.  His mum spends most of her time in Tennessee looking after her own mother.  His brother is a bit of a redneck so I doubt Fire would want to live with him - they were both living at home prior to Fire moving in with Jamie and there was tension even when Fire was ostensibly a cishet school teacher.

Or maybe the family home got sold following his father's death and mum has moved to Tennessee full-time.

Pleasant Rectal Itch

• Unperson
  • Lookin' for someone to scratch that itch ;)
  • Awards The Gentry Artist Goon or Ex-Goon Fuck you, dad! Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #17427 on: March 05, 2018, 06:37:57 PM »
+7
Have some screenshots of Fire melting down.

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/richard-terra-jones-fire-buffalo-bill-lightning-princess-leslie-eclaire-stilanis.17120/page-495#post-3112008

do people really just dump their purse out on facebook like this, or is fire an extreme case

Fire's an extreme case and he's losing his mind after a couple of days of roughing it.  He's continuing to post trivial shit on his Twitter account, but here are his latest friends only FB posts.

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/richard-terra-jones-fire-buffalo-bill-lightning-princess-leslie-eclaire-stilanis.17120/page-498#post-3114725

You'd think going back home to his mother would be a no-brainer at this point.

Is there some reason he can't move back home? Is mama Fire not letting him or something? Because it's really baffling me. He has no qualms about draining his mother dry bailing him out in Chicago, blowing his dad's inheritance on sex dungeon memberships and Final Fantasy tats, and begging for any handout he can find. It's be a lot easier on both of them to just go back home, not be sleeping on a roach infested floor anymore and having autistic temper tantrums on the subway, and having 3 squares and roof over his head.

He has no shame about getting violently assfucked while screaming CONDOM! CONDOM! and posting it on the internet, but he has shame about having to move back home for a stint? That's not uncommon nowadays. It makes no sense to me. Go back home for a year, save up, and then move somewhere you like better. Maybe deep down he truly is a weird masochist who enjoys misery.

He won't get any help because he's a perpetual victim (due to his own actions/inactions).

He thrives on drama that he creates; getting likes on Twitter and Facebook gives him validation that people are reading his bullshit. He has received a LOT of great advice here and on Kiwi Farms other than "drink bleach" lol but chooses to ignore it.

No one would give him attention if he was just another PROBLEMATIC WHITE MALE WITH FIRST-WORLD PROBLEMS so he hopped on the troon train and look where it got him-sleeping on a floor with his people- cockroaches.

He's too fat and lazy and wants others to bail him out of the problems he created. I hope his trans flag keeps him warm at night and that a cockroach lays eggs in his throat when he's sleeping.

Waltzing Matilda

• Cishet White Male
  • Tomorrow Person
    • Awards
« Reply #17428 on: March 05, 2018, 06:56:03 PM »
+6

He's too fat and lazy and wants others to bail him out of the problems he created.

He literally posted "why won't anyone save me" when this latest drama got underway.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #17429 on: March 06, 2018, 08:14:21 AM »
Back on the tattoo, it looks smeared like he didn’t bother to keep it covered immediately after getting it(like you’re supposed to.)
« Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 12:15:30 PM by The Watcher »
His name was Harry Anderson

Cock Me Amadeus

• Unperson
  • Say it to my Face.
  • Awards Took down a Moderator Prepper United Statesian Lutheran Better dead than red Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #17430 on: March 10, 2018, 05:44:31 PM »
+6

I love how the expression on his face is one of grim acceptance. Like he knows he just blew the last of his money on some prison tat tier Final Fantasy ink and he's mustering everything he has in him to hold it together for the camera so he can keep up the facade that his life is definitely not a blighted hellscape of his own making.

Waltzing Matilda

• Cishet White Male
  • Tomorrow Person
    • Awards
« Reply #17431 on: March 10, 2018, 05:48:02 PM »
+2
It's amazing how much weight Fire has gained since moving to Chicago.

Cock Me Amadeus

• Unperson
  • Say it to my Face.
    • Awards
« Reply #17432 on: March 10, 2018, 05:59:49 PM »
+3

That nigga ain't gonna live to see 40. He'll be lucky if he makes it to 35. Even if he never flat out puts a gun in his mouth (if he can even figure out how to get the safety off), he's in a state of slow suicide. Between estrogen, smoking, and blowing up like the fucking Hindenburg he's bound to drop dead of a stroke sooner rather than later.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #17433 on: March 10, 2018, 11:43:10 PM »
+4

That nigga ain't gonna live to see 40. He'll be lucky if he makes it to 35. Even if he never flat out puts a gun in his mouth (if he can even figure out how to get the safety off), he's in a state of slow suicide. Between estrogen, smoking, and blowing up like the fucking Hindenburg he's bound to drop dead of a stroke sooner rather than later.
+grids
His name was Harry Anderson

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #17434 on: March 11, 2018, 07:15:35 AM »

I love how the expression on his face is one of grim acceptance. Like he knows he just blew the last of his money on some prison tat tier Final Fantasy ink and he's mustering everything he has in him to hold it together for the camera so he can keep up the facade that his life is definitely not a blighted hellscape of his own making.
He got a fucking She-Ra character as an arm tattoo, because that's not Terra.

30 Year Old Scrotal Sack

• Cishet White Male
  • *sips*
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' 420 Deutscher
    • Awards
« Reply #17435 on: March 11, 2018, 07:39:28 AM »
+2
I thought soy was supposed to keep you thin at least.
"Baldur's Gate, now that was a good RPG. Yep."

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #17436 on: March 11, 2018, 09:02:48 AM »
+1
This is the fate of all the worshipers of soy:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Av0R4dG5PXw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Av0R4dG5PXw</a>

bongo bongo

• Unperson
  • Waffen SS
  • MODS=FAGS
  • Awards For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! BYOB Fuck you, dad! Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting. Anonymous Libertarian Scientologist
    • Awards
« Reply #17437 on: March 12, 2018, 12:45:48 AM »
+4
This is the fate of all the worshipers of soy:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Av0R4dG5PXw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Av0R4dG5PXw</a>

I want to film a documentary where a morbidly obese white person who weighs 500+ pounds is dropped via helicopter buck naked in the middle of a starving African village in some remote desert.

Harmony Korine call me.

DMT -- The Spirit Molecule

Cock Me Amadeus

• Unperson
  • Say it to my Face.
    • Awards
« Reply #17438 on: March 12, 2018, 10:59:15 PM »
+6

That's actually another blunder of faulty nutrition science. Everyone thought soy was all the rage because the food itself is low in fat. However, it contains a massive amount of phytoestrogens which fuck with your hormones and lower your T level, making your body store a lot more fat and make you grow manboobs and get a lot of belly fat. Fire should be pleased with that though, it's like all natural horse piss! For Christ's sake though, he really needs to invest in an over the shoulder boulder holder for them man titties though.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #17439 on: March 13, 2018, 05:22:21 AM »
+2
I don't think that's soy, judging by the floor of his car it's mostly Burger king and McDonalds.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #17440 on: March 13, 2018, 01:27:28 PM »
+2
I don't think that's soy, judging by the floor of his car it's mostly Burger king and McDonalds.

the fuck you think they use as fillers in all that shit?

Cock Me Amadeus

• Unperson
  • Say it to my Face.
    • Awards
« Reply #17441 on: March 13, 2018, 06:58:47 PM »
+4

To be exact:

GMO soy, Monosodium Glutamate, Ammonium chloride, Ammonium sulfate (fertilizer), processed phthalate cheese (estrogen mimicker), BHT (neurotoxin and estrogen mimicker), just to name a few.

So yeah, if you're ever wondering why today's world is so rife with troons and nu males, there's your answer. This shit is in nearly all processed food, not just fast food. Eat ya locally grown greens and eat food that's never seen the inside of a box or a can, kids.

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #17442 on: March 13, 2018, 09:31:29 PM »
+7
the number of processed meat items that contain "textured soy protein" as a major ingredient is pretty shocking, tbh
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

professional lurker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #17443 on: March 20, 2018, 11:08:53 PM »
+8
Didn't he used to be a teacher? Could you imagine the unmitigated glee one of his former pupils will have when they get bored one day and fire up google to see what that weirdo teacher (whatever fire's real name is) is up to and then they find that specific tattoo picture and some of those ones where he's showing off his enormous bloated belly while wearing women's underwear and a wig?
"I'm really boring. My current hobbies right now are playing Animal Crossing on the DS and... I dunno, I did a bit of knitting last night for the first time in months after boy broke up with me over the phone (I can only cast on and knit stitch though). I surf the internet like every other person in the entire fucking world. I constantly have ideas that I never follow through on. I want to be a nurse someday. I want to drive. I nearly got my licence a few years ago but blacked out at the wheel due to my (90% now-cured) anorexia and haven't driven since."

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #17444 on: March 20, 2018, 11:10:40 PM »
+5
Could you imagine the unmitigated glee one of his former pupils...

...showing off his enormous bloated belly while wearing women's underwear and a wig?

No, I can't.

Goodbye Horses

• Citizen In Good Standing
  • Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard.
    • Awards
« Reply #17445 on: March 21, 2018, 07:19:46 AM »
+4
Didn't he used to be a teacher? Could you imagine the unmitigated glee one of his former pupils will have when they get bored one day and fire up google to see what that weirdo teacher (whatever fire's real name is) is up to and then they find that specific tattoo picture and some of those ones where he's showing off his enormous bloated belly while wearing women's underwear and a wig?

And then the projectile vomiting when they find the pictures of his micropenis.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist Better dead than red old
    • Awards
« Reply #17446 on: March 22, 2018, 03:02:21 AM »
+5
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5525861/Sydney-University-debating-club-says-half-teams-transgender.html

Sydney University's debating club proclaims that HALF of its tournament competitors must be transgender males or females

The University of Sydney Union debating club has new rules on their members
    At least half of the debaters across the teams must be non-cis male
    A cis-gender person identifies as the sex they were assigned to at birth   
    A quarter of debaters must also be a minority marginalised by white supremacy

what the fuck
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Social Anthropoid

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Sasstronaut Deplorables Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #17447 on: May 14, 2018, 06:03:59 PM »
+6
nah im a
white wow

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Grenouille Generation Identitaire You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #17448 on: May 14, 2018, 06:31:29 PM »
+3
Furry gender realistics. This is almost as bad as troon gender realists. Stop pretending you're not mentally ill degenerates just because your particular brand of crazy is fucking anthropomorphic animals you diseased fucks.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #17449 on: May 14, 2018, 06:57:18 PM »

To be exact:

GMO soy, Monosodium Glutamate, Ammonium chloride, Ammonium sulfate (fertilizer), processed phthalate cheese (estrogen mimicker), BHT (neurotoxin and estrogen mimicker), just to name a few.

So yeah, if you're ever wondering why today's world is so rife with troons and nu males, there's your answer. This shit is in nearly all processed food, not just fast food. Eat ya locally grown greens and eat food that's never seen the inside of a box or a can, kids.

Then how the fuck is Stevie not trooning out and all he eats are MREs?