;

Author Topic: Ask Me About the Mods!  (Read 102610 times)

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
  • Awards Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Drinkin' and Postin' Took Out 15 Furries in One Shot Took down a Goon Took down a Moderator Wounded in the line of posting. Rethuglikkkan cold, dead hands Better dead than red United Statesian Classicist
    • Awards
Re: Ask Me About the Mods!
« Reply #50 on: June 05, 2013, 12:25:06 AM »
How often do admins and mods conspire to get users banned on flimsy excuses?

Also, do they just go around changing people's avatars for fun? If it's done to them, do they get angry?

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: June 05, 2013, 12:26:16 AM »
this dude aint so bad.

:ted:

:nixon:

Yeah, kinda gotta agree. I was pretty much not down with a druggie who gave shitty advice to druggies posting here, but this is cracking stuff. So long as he is chill.

SomethingAwfulIsOk

• Enemy Of The State
  • Hope 'n Change
  • Awards old Anonymous Soldier Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: June 05, 2013, 12:29:42 AM »
Hey, Honda. Once again, great thread. You have said Eggplant Wizard is the weirdest mod, which is very believable, any terrible stories about her you remember in particular? What about Woodchuck, is he a weirdo on the mod forums like everywhere else?

wimpb

« Reply #53 on: June 05, 2013, 12:30:43 AM »
And also there are sperglords on SA who will try to track down SS people and bring them to light by PMing a mod like some little narc bitch.

good thing they don't know that all SS posters have an SS tattoo on their arm

brood

• Domestic Threat
  • keyboard cowboy
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: June 05, 2013, 12:33:29 AM »

I hate D&D, hate it. I have expressed this in TCC before and I think maybe it pissed off the D&D posters/mod. Those people are such whiny little pussies and they think they're incredibly intelligent and worldly when all they know is whatever Rachel Maddow espouses on her propaganda show. Also there's (or there was) a gigantic thread about rape culture and the term rape culture makes me want to shoot people in the leg. You'd be amazed how many fucking reports come in from D&D. However many probations/bans there are, you can assume at least 4x as many reports come in. There are people who literally sit there all day and just fucking report every single person they don't like. Sometimes the mods will get annoyed and PM with some empty threat, but nothing ever comes of it.

:nixon:

bunnybean

• Enemy Of The State
  • Plexxed
  • totally in stealth mode, shh
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. The party of compassion 420 Fuck you, dad! Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: June 05, 2013, 12:33:46 AM »
Honda please tell me if Ozma ever said anything about me in the mod forums. I feel like I made her mad and I want validation. Please lie to me if necessary and I promise to forgive you for... whatever, I don't care; just please tell us more.  :allears:
negrophilia [17|Jun 06:03 AM]:   i know girls cant be losers but....

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
  • Awards Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Drinkin' and Postin' Took Out 15 Furries in One Shot Took down a Goon Took down a Moderator Wounded in the line of posting. Rethuglikkkan cold, dead hands Better dead than red United Statesian Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: June 05, 2013, 12:34:19 AM »
Hey, Honda. Once again, great thread. You have said Eggplant Wizard is the weirdest mod, which is very believable, any terrible stories about her you remember in particular?

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: June 05, 2013, 12:35:50 AM »
And McCaine....or was that before your time?
McCaine was such an impressive mod shit poster. Looking back, it's truly incredible he's not considered the worst of all time.

Spokker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: June 05, 2013, 12:36:22 AM »
What's the point of TCC anyway?

level 69 memelord

• Unperson
  • Emo Tablecloth Salesman
  • Awards old Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting Murderer Ambien posting Californian DeVry Lithuanian
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: June 05, 2013, 12:36:37 AM »
whats the dirtiest dirt that you have on each of the mods/admins?
Trigger warning: the second video contains powerful audio of the manís fragmented urine stream.

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
    • Awards
« Reply #60 on: June 05, 2013, 12:37:12 AM »
McCaine was such an impressive mod shit poster. Looking back, it's truly incredible he's not considered the worst of all time.

Isn't he? I can't think of one that even gets close. Didn't know that was even a debate

level 69 memelord

• Unperson
  • Awards old Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting Murderer Ambien posting Californian DeVry Lithuanian
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: June 05, 2013, 12:37:34 AM »
can you give any details from any of the other demoddings you witnessed during your mod career?
Trigger warning: the second video contains powerful audio of the manís fragmented urine stream.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: June 05, 2013, 12:40:06 AM »

Isn't he? I can't think of one that even gets close. Didn't know that was even a debate
I'd say eggplant is worst. He also hated trannies. It's hard to take seriously anything he did in D&D since they deserve every bad thing that happened to them, and he was atleast okay with mod sass.

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: June 05, 2013, 12:41:23 AM »

I'd say eggplant is worst. He also hated trannies. It's hard to take seriously anything he did in D&D since they deserve every bad thing that happened to them, and he was atleast okay with mod sass.

Counterpoint: he was the driving force behind LF and he got many of the sjw tumblrs to register. He really fagged up the forums.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: June 05, 2013, 12:43:40 AM »

Counterpoint: he was the driving force behind LF and he got many of the sjw tumblrs to register. He really fagged up the forums.
Was he? I must have missed that part. Wasn't he demodded because of LF?

level 69 memelord

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: June 05, 2013, 12:45:17 AM »
he was demodded from regular D&D but allowed to remain a mod in LF i have no idea when why or how he was eventually demodded from there and i cant remember if he was still a mod when LF was detonated

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: June 05, 2013, 12:46:01 AM »
I didn't know about his role in LF. Definitely the worst then.

White Knight of Winn-Dixie

• Person Of Interest
  • In Dixie's Land I'll take my stand!
  • Awards For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Wounded in the line of posting. cold, dead hands The Gentry Swear on me mum m8
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: June 05, 2013, 12:47:24 AM »
He was definitely not a mod when LF got curbstomped. He caused too much drama for LF, IIRC, which should tell you something.

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: June 05, 2013, 12:50:45 AM »
Yeah at some point toward the end the admins said LF could vote to demod someone and they voted for McCaine but that was because of drama, he was one of the main reasons why this subforum because a shit sjw haven.

Fade to Vanilla

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
  • Kinda patronizing and cunty
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: June 05, 2013, 12:53:31 AM »
mccaine

edit: yes , it's real.  he's acknowledged it.

E: goddammit
« Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 12:55:08 AM by Birk »

Goddamnit E/N.

SomethingAwfulIsOk

• Enemy Of The State
  • Hope 'n Change
  • Awards old Anonymous Soldier Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: June 05, 2013, 12:54:13 AM »
that's a gross pic...

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: June 05, 2013, 12:54:46 AM »
Yes that's totally not one of the gross pictures we're not supposed to post great job  :nixon:

Fade to Vanilla

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
  • Kinda patronizing and cunty
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: June 05, 2013, 12:57:50 AM »
oh, come on.  it's a thumbnail, ladies.  sheesh

Goddamnit E/N.

Fade to Vanilla

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute