;

Author Topic: Got a crazy forwarded political email from your family? Post them here.  (Read 2214 times)

not hangly man

• probable industrialist cockgobbler
  • Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
We all have those crazy family members who feel it’s their duty to forward on every single ridiculous piece of political garbage that hits their inbox to everybody on their mailing list. Unfortunately every time we see another email from granny it’s a 50/50 chance it’s either a rundown of how their day went with pictures or some terrible forwarded chain letter that usually describes Obama as a baby eating Nazi Jew who will put granny in a death camp while swallowing your soul. Many of us probably even set up their computer enabling this and a good chunk wish we could go back and maybe write them hand written letters some more so they wouldn’t feel they had to get the internet in order to keep track of the family.
 Oh well, damage done.

This thread is going to serve two purposes:

A. A repository of all the crazy we get emailed so we can laugh at them.
 B. A place for you to write out thoughtful “canned” responses to mail back so maybe, just maybe, some of them can be reached with logic and reason.

Oh well at least we can still have some laughs.

~How this works~

If you receive an email from granny that is one of your typical lunatic fw:fw:FW:You won't believe this but it's true!!! style emails we want you to post them in this thread. We'll all have a good laugh at them but more importantly some of you will write out a reasoned cited response which we will then link in the OP. People will inevitably get the same email since these go around in cycles and you'll then have a ready response for when you inevitably get the same one in your email.
Don't read them then, assholes. Your grandparents deserve respect for all that they've sacrificed for you. This always gets me angry.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist
    • Awards
I honestly think SA went from one of the best to one of the worst sites on the web. But fuck our grandparents' generation. They gave us the Social Security lie, unions, hippies, affirmative action and over 40 years of a liberal Congress.
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

BubbaCat

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
  • Machiavellian House Negro
  • Awards old Anonymous Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Something Wonderful
    • Awards
Don't read them then, assholes. Your grandparents deserve respect for all that they've sacrificed for you. This always gets me angry.

not hangly man

• probable industrialist cockgobbler
  • Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
I honestly think SA went from one of the best to one of the worst sites on the web. But fuck our grandparents' generation. They gave us the Social Security lie, unions, hippies, affirmative action and over 40 years of a liberal Congress.
My grandparents didn't do that. So hate your own, but don't hate mine, asshole.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist
    • Awards
My grandparents didn't do that. So hate your own, but don't hate mine, asshole.
Dude... are you for rills?
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.