;

Author Topic: Behold the unbridled faggotry of Robert Wayne Stiles  (Read 48545 times)

His Royal Autism, Robert Wayne Stiles

• I am Robert Wayne Stiles
  • Enemy Of The State
  • Plexxed
  • http://www.videobam.com/cWqVw
  • Awards You Shall Not Pass! Faggot Autistic
    • Awards
Behold the unbridled faggotry of Robert Wayne Stiles
« on: April 08, 2014, 05:19:00 PM »
+2

Hey SS,

First off, let me apologize, I know this isn't a forum for Something Awful's rejects which admittedly I am and I know you do not like trans people either... which I admittedly am. But please hear me out because I've had to deal with massive hypocrisy on part of a bunch of goons harassing me while acting self righteous at the same time.

Look, I don't hate anyone, not even the people who attacked me but these certain goons were responsible for spurring on a manic episode that has damaged me. It made me go into violent fits and when I wasn't rocking back and forth, while whimpering, I cut my wrist until I passed out and awoke with my hand covered in a blood soaked paper towel. I have been professional diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder: Type 1 and a minor form of autism known as Aspergers Disorder. Which is an explanation for my high strung and manic behavior but I know that I am at fault in the end, not these disorders.

Still, the way I was treated by these goons was COMPLETELY out-of-order.

This all happened because I was trying to find an artist who I was going to hire (and pay what we personally decided on) to illustrate my 200 page webcomic for me. A female goon artist replied to my want ad and seemed very enthusiastic until I told her what my webcomic is about.

It is a very lighthearted silly webcomic that called out the hypocrisy and sociopaths in the webcomic, SJ and LGBTQ communities (while praising the good people and promoting equality for everyone who isn't a complete bully to other people) in a very goofy, over-the-top way. It wasn't meant as a serious or personal attack on anyone, it just ridiculed the behavior of said sociopaths. The main character (who is a caricature of me that comically represents my more negative traits of obliviousness, selfishness and childishness) is even a sociopath who soon learns that her self absorbed ways are harmful to other people and she slowly learns to be a better person (much like I am doing now) Its a redemption story inspired by my favorite comic of all time, Shredded Moose, a webcomic that has suffered way too much abuse by everyone in the webcomic community who have turned it into a scapegoat.

Anyway you've probably heard my story already but just because I dared to insult her precious sacred cow, Social Justice, (and not even social justice itself, I am moderately liberal and I support the basic principles and ideas of it. My comic wasn't going to include sexism or racism AT ALL unless it was portrayed in a negative light. I was just mocking, like I said, the bad SJWs) she got very passive aggressive and later abusive with me to the point I melted down.

I noticed you've covered a lot of what happened in the E/N bullshit thread but what you don't know is this. Right after I melted down, the artist told me that she was "concerned for my health" and to get help (rightfully so, I agree on that now) but when I started asking goons for help, this artist started straight up mocking me, drawing hate art of my comic and encouraging others to mock me too. She also played the victim card while doing this and people kept praising her endlessly all in the name of social justice. Her posts tormented me further and further and I asked her to stop but she continued relentlessly.

She also claimed I was a "false transgender" which so many goons believed just because she said it. All because I wanted to call the bads SJWs out on their shit. She got the whole site to deny the biggest problem in my life ever since I went through puberty. I grew up in a heavily christian family so I was heavily ashamed of myself that I found myself more attracted to men than women. Up until my junior year of high school, I tried to shun my feelings by pretending I was a very masculine person. I worked out heavily but I literally got attacked by the gyms owner who got pissed at me because he received a complaint from an admittedly very hot guy who claimed I "kept making goo goo eyes at him" My hardcore redneck brother also tells everyone he's got a fag for a brother because he caught me shaving my legs and him and his friends loved bringing that up around me constantly. Its been a very rough life dealing with this kind of shit and this lady trivialized feelings I had finally come to terms with after shunning for so long.

Eventually I was in such delirium and anger that I mentioned her last name twice on my tumblr in these lengthy all caps rants, just because of this, she decided it was fitting retribution to upload our PRIVATE EMAILS onto pastebin and reveal all my personal and confidential information posted in said emails.

This promoted further goon harassment, with them claiming to be "coming to her rescue" and one of them, FloppyDingo, even tried to scam me, pretending to be part of an advertising company who was interested in my webcomic and gave me a very professional looking email leading me to believe he was legit.

It later turned out FloppyDingo was a negligent father who actually had his kids taken away from him by child services because his filthy house was such a hazard to them. Even though he apparently got better and got his kids back, he still was harassing me, a completely harmless 19 year old who was going through a lot of emotional shit.

All in all, this has just been a complete disaster and I've had my whole life vilified by a bunch of hypocritical goons. I just wanted a webcomic done to be perfectly honest. None of this at all.

I had to get serious therapy from all of this and its had a really rough impact on my life being so despised by everyone. They banned me deservingly when I had that meltdown but I came back two weeks later completely stable and medicated, trying to apologize for my blow up and Ralp, some administrator, banned me just because he didn't like my comic smearing bad SJWs and he wanted to white knight the artist some more. I lost $40 to that site and it makes me upset because I feel the administrators didn't understand my issues and viewed this all like a joke.

I'm sorry for even posting this. I just feel that those goons went to far with tormenting me. I don't think they had to do any of that to "get even" with me.

Please don't hate me too. I can assure you that I know this post is going to get negative reception but I'm gonna deal with it like a rational human being.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 09:02:13 AM by GAPO »
https://encyclopediadramatica.es/Robert_Wayne_Stiles

My name is Robert Wayne Stiles, and my avatar is a real life picture of me! If I tell you anything different,  I am lying!

Liz Davis, creator of the Watch Ur Mouth webcomic,  is a fictitious alias used by ME, Robert Wayne Stiles!

amulet of faggotry +2

• Unperson
  • Alconauts
  • Awards Sasstronaut Scrooge On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa The Gentry old
    • Awards
Re: The I'd-Like-A-Refund-For-All-My-Misery-And-Torment thread
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2014, 05:20:25 PM »
+11
 :killyourself:

[L.N.E]Giblets

• Unperson
  • Original Patients
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2014, 05:21:04 PM »
 :happening:

PUSSY CANCER

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands United Statesian Wounded in the line of posting. The Gentry Jew
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2014, 05:21:27 PM »
 :dubya:
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttt

fuc awf

• Citizen In Good Standing
  • eat a shit
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2014, 05:22:03 PM »
+4
I can't be bothered to read all that but good luck in your endeavors

PUSSY CANCER

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands United Statesian Wounded in the line of posting. The Gentry Jew
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2014, 05:27:29 PM »
+16
Ok, I read all that and here's the solution:

get off the internet

Troon Tasting Room

• Person Of Interest
  • no wig no makeup
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2014, 05:28:03 PM »
+6
Hey SS,

First off, let me apologize, I know this isn't a forum for Something Awful's rejects which admittedly I am and I know you do not like trans people either... which I admittedly am. But please hear me out because I've had to deal with massive hypocrisy on part of a bunch of goons harassing me while acting self righteous at the same time.

Look, I don't hate anyone, not even the people who attacked me but these certain goons were responsible for spurring on a manic episode that has damaged me. It made me go into violent fits and when I wasn't rocking back and forth, while whimpering, I cut my wrist until I passed out and awoke with my hand covered in a blood soaked paper towel. I have been professional diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder: Type 1 and a minor form of autism known as Aspergers Disorder. Which is an explanation for my high strung and manic behavior but I know that I am at fault in the end, not these disorders.

Still, the way I was treated by these goons was COMPLETELY out-of-order.

This all happened because I was trying to find an artist who I was going to hire (and pay what we personally decided on) to illustrate my 200 page webcomic for me. A female goon artist replied to my want ad and seemed very enthusiastic until I told her what my webcomic is about.

It is a very lighthearted silly webcomic that called out the hypocrisy and sociopaths in the webcomic, SJ and LGBTQ communities (while praising the good people and promoting equality for everyone who isn't a complete bully to other people) in a very goofy, over-the-top way. It wasn't meant as a serious or personal attack on anyone, it just ridiculed the behavior of said sociopaths. The main character (who is a caricature of me that comically represents my more negative traits of obliviousness, selfishness and childishness) is even a sociopath who soon learns that her self absorbed ways are harmful to other people and she slowly learns to be a better person (much like I am doing now) Its a redemption story inspired by my favorite comic of all time, Shredded Moose, a webcomic that has suffered way too much abuse by everyone in the webcomic community who have turned it into a scapegoat.

Anyway you've probably heard my story already but just because I dared to insult her precious sacred cow, Social Justice, (and not even social justice itself, I am moderately liberal and I support the basic principles and ideas of it. My comic wasn't going to include sexism or racism AT ALL unless it was portrayed in a negative light. I was just mocking, like I said, the bad SJWs) she got very passive aggressive and later abusive with me to the point I melted down.

I noticed you've covered a lot of what happened in the E/N bullshit thread but what you don't know is this. Right after I melted down, the artist told me that she was "concerned for my health" and to get help (rightfully so, I agree on that now) but when I started asking goons for help, this artist started straight up mocking me, drawing hate art of my comic and encouraging others to mock me too. She also played the victim card while doing this and people kept praising her endlessly all in the name of social justice. Her posts tormented me further and further and I asked her to stop but she continued relentlessly.

She also claimed I was a "false transgender" which so many goons believed just because she said it. All because I wanted to call the bads SJWs out on their shit. She got the whole site to deny the biggest problem in my life ever since I went through puberty. I grew up in a heavily christian family so I was heavily ashamed of myself that I found myself more attracted to men than women. Up until my junior year of high school, I tried to shun my feelings by pretending I was a very masculine person. I worked out heavily but I literally got attacked by the gyms owner who got pissed at me because he received a complaint from an admittedly very hot guy who claimed I "kept making goo goo eyes at him" My hardcore redneck brother also tells everyone he's got a fag for a brother because he caught me shaving my legs and him and his friends loved bringing that up around me constantly. Its been a very rough life dealing with this kind of shit and this lady trivialized feelings I had finally come to terms with after shunning for so long.

Eventually I was in such delirium and anger that I mentioned her last name twice on my tumblr in these lengthy all caps rants, just because of this, she decided it was fitting retribution to upload our PRIVATE EMAILS onto pastebin and reveal all my personal and confidential information posted in said emails.

This promoted further goon harassment, with them claiming to be "coming to her rescue" and one of them, FloppyDingo, even tried to scam me, pretending to be part of an advertising company who was interested in my webcomic and gave me a very professional looking email leading me to believe he was legit.

It later turned out FloppyDingo was a negligent father who actually had his kids taken away from him by child services because his filthy house was such a hazard to them. Even though he apparently got better and got his kids back, he still was harassing me, a completely harmless 19 year old who was going through a lot of emotional shit.

All in all, this has just been a complete disaster and I've had my whole life vilified by a bunch of hypocritical goons. I just wanted a webcomic done to be perfectly honest. None of this at all.

I had to get serious therapy from all of this and its had a really rough impact on my life being so despised by everyone. They banned me deservingly when I had that meltdown but I came back two weeks later completely stable and medicated, trying to apologize for my blow up and Ralp, some administrator, banned me just because he didn't like my comic smearing bad SJWs and he wanted to white knight the artist some more. I lost $40 to that site and it makes me upset because I feel the administrators didn't understand my issues and viewed this all like a joke.

I'm sorry for even posting this. I just feel that those goons went to far with tormenting me. I don't think they had to do any of that to "get even" with me.

Please don't hate me too. I can assure you that I know this post is going to get negative reception but I'm gonna deal with it like a rational human being.

:swanson:

amulet of faggotry +2

• Unperson
  • Alconauts
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2014, 05:29:03 PM »
Are you the guy who had the epic E/N thread accusing another artist of fucking you over and conspiring against you? Is that you?

Please respect the pronouns shitlord

• Enemy Of The State
  • Plexxed
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2014, 05:29:43 PM »
+2
I can't be bothered to read all that but good luck in your endeavors

Thank you. I am getting better now since this. I just still have goons harassing me on tumblr over this incident and I...I dunno. I just feel the need to convey what actually happened on here. Mostly because this site discusses goon faggotry and I feel this is what this is. I am guilty of quite a few things but these people believe they're fully innocent and absolved from everything because they acted all "concerned" while attacking me.

And let me get this straight for everyone, I don't hate Something Awful or goons as a whole. There was this wonderful goon who helped me through all of this. And I respect them immensely. There are only like four or five people who need to be exposed for who they are, as bullies who just wanted to attack me because of my webcomic.

I really don't care about hatred towards transgendered people because a lot (me included are attention whores, I'm completely harmless to anyone but me and my poor suffering parents however.)

My name is Robert Wayne Stiles, and my avatar is a real life picture of me! If I tell you anything different,  I am lying!

Liz Davis, creator of the Watch Ur Mouth webcomic,  is a fictitious alias used by ME, Robert Wayne Stiles!

FALSE FLAG POSTING EVENT

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2014, 05:29:57 PM »
+4
Please describe how the goatse anus picture made you cry

amulet of faggotry +2

• Unperson
  • Alconauts
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2014, 05:32:47 PM »
+2
Ok, I read all that and here's the solution:

get off the internet

• Enemy Of The State
  • Plexxed
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2014, 05:34:59 PM »
Are you the guy who had the epic E/N thread accusing another artist of fucking you over and conspiring against you? Is that you?

Nah, I'm used to it. I've been called everything under the sun to the point I understand I'm lowlife scum deserving of this treatment.

Endarvol

• Awards
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2014, 05:38:51 PM »
Call this guy's radio show and ask for advice:
http://www.freedomainradio.com/

Endarvol

• Awards
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2014, 05:40:14 PM »

Nah, I'm used to it. I've been called everything under the sun to the point I understand I'm lowlife scum deserving of this treatment.

So, are you the crazy webcomic guy from the SA thread or not

Can you link that meltdown?

• Enemy Of The State
  • Plexxed
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2014, 05:40:36 PM »

So, are you the crazy webcomic guy from the SA thread or not

Yes, I'm not as crazy as before though. I am capable of rational thought but this has just been eating at me how many goons still harass me on tumblr because of this artist shit.

She did way more damage to my reputation, happiness and credibility than I could ever do to her and people still attack me saying how I'm a horrible monster for calling this lady out on her bullshit.

GameDev Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2014, 05:47:06 PM »
+3
Yes, I'm not as crazy as before though.

A pity. We might have had an opening for a Senior Resident Nutso position, since our administration was recently forced to terminate our relationship with the esteemed Mr. Vilepilot. The position comes with its own private subforum and an excellent CGAW* mental health benefits package, as well as lifetime free reregs.

*Can't Get Any Worse

• Enemy Of The State
  • Plexxed
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2014, 05:51:12 PM »
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3615777&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

This is the actual beginning of the story

Actually, no. It was the E/S thread I started which I can't retrieve because my parents have blocked the site.

Goons convinced me to post my ideas on GBS which was the fucking worst idea on the planet. It got me exposed to one of the *worst* images on the planet. An image that actually "triggered" me while I was having my manic episode. Before I was just tense but after that, the rocking started... and that other stuff. Goddamn I hate even bringing it up.

Huffington Post

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2014, 05:52:52 PM »

Also I've been getting pages telling me the SA forums are down every other page I try to load today lol

Troon Tasting Room

• Person Of Interest
  • no wig no makeup
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2014, 05:53:44 PM »
+1
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3615777&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

hahahahahahaha

You really need to get off the internet OP

sub-base turf sniffing boner diarist

• Enemy Of The State
  • It's their CULUTRE, SHITLORD!
  • Awards Libertarian cold, dead hands United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2014, 05:54:04 PM »
:888: :killyourself: :888:

asdf

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2014, 05:54:15 PM »
+1

Actually, no. It was the E/S thread I started which I can't retrieve because my parents have blocked the site.

Goons convinced me to post my ideas on GBS which was the fucking worst idea on the planet. It got me exposed to one of the *worst* images on the planet. An image that actually "triggered" me while I was having my manic episode. Before I was just tense but after that, the rocking started... and that other stuff. Goddamn I hate even bringing it up.

you are a complete idiot. stop posting on tumblr. stop posting on ss. if this bothers you so fucking much, GET AWAY FROM IT

Pizza Cancellation Specialist

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Alconauts
  • Bon vivant and fulla hate
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables United Statesian Scrooge old Better dead than red Deutscher Drinkin' and Postin' Took down a Moderator Wounded in the line of posting. Took down a Goon TNE Veteran Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2014, 05:57:22 PM »
+7
DCCCLXXXVIII
I have a pet conspiracy theory about Lil Yachty. The Jews made him famous to put all the marginally talented blacks like Jay-Z and whomever on notice that their fame and fortune has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with any talent they might have. Jewish producers can take the most retarded nigger they can find, a guy so dumb he can't even write his own name, hook him up to autotone, and make him a star. They don't need Jay-Z; Jay-Z needs them.

amulet of faggotry +2

• Unperson
  • Alconauts
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2014, 05:58:11 PM »
+3
because my parents have blocked the site

lol

Maybe you should grow up and move out before you cut off your dick

Troon Tasting Room

• Person Of Interest
  • no wig no makeup
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2014, 05:58:17 PM »
+1

Was it this one? I find it v. triggering too

PUSSY CANCER

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2014, 05:58:51 PM »
+10
all that time you spent sperging out about your hypothetical webcomic could have been put to working out and being healthy.
you're literally too stupid and broken to live and at this rate, you will never be a productive member of society and will always feel like a worthless faggot, so you might as well just kill yourself.  But if you don't want to do that and if you think there's an ounce of hope left in your pathetic life for improvement, the first step you need to make is to
get off the internet

« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 06:01:27 PM by PUSSY CANCER »