;

Author Topic: Behold the unbridled faggotry of Robert Wayne Stiles  (Read 48513 times)

sex bot semen tank

• Cishet White Male
  • popping shekels
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon 420
    • Awards
Re: The I'd-Like-A-Refund-For-All-My-Misery-And-Torment thread
« Reply #50 on: April 08, 2014, 06:36:08 PM »
+1
If this isnt a troll, realtalk get off the internet. Bro your muse is a fucking webcomic lol
« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 06:36:40 PM by Heisensperg »

It's identity creating. Suddenly, it means something when you say you're a Slytherin, in the same way it means something to say you're a reformed Jew.

internet culture

• Cishet White Male
  • cyber-society scholar
  • Awards Inshallah! Fuck you, dad! Autistic Goon or Ex-Goon You can't know! Sasstronaut Anonymous
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: April 08, 2014, 06:45:22 PM »
here's the webcomic this guy is saying is pure satirical genius:

the fact that he's saying these things just seems part of his silly gimmick. like 'haha isn't it funny that a SJW likes this comic'

sex bot semen tank

• Cishet White Male
  • popping shekels
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon 420
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: April 08, 2014, 06:46:19 PM »
deep

It's identity creating. Suddenly, it means something when you say you're a Slytherin, in the same way it means something to say you're a reformed Jew.

His Royal Autism, Robert Wayne Stiles

• I am Robert Wayne Stiles
  • Enemy Of The State
  • Plexxed
  • http://www.videobam.com/cWqVw
  • Awards Faggot You Shall Not Pass! Autistic
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: April 08, 2014, 06:50:40 PM »
yo OP is trolling, Shredded Moose was a terrible webcomic by some misogynistic idiot trying to make his comic self insert look like a macho badass that gets pussy 24/7. basically no one liked it, it's classic hate fodder for sites like SA and 4chan and trans/gay/etc people would be particularly bothered by it

Actually, you're wrong. I'm the one person in the whole world that loves Shredded Moose.

I dug a LARGE amount of this comic out of the hellish and virtually endless YCS archive using the old waffleimages server thing spurred on by the internets immense hatred for it and I kinda fell in love with it.

For one, I think Brew, the main character, a stupid fratboy, is really cute in how he tries to be all edgy and obnoxious but he comes across as pathetic and dorky instead. Also he's the only character who treats women poorly and eventually with the help of Monique, who is probably the best feminist character in webcomics, he learns to treat the women in his life better.

Its not the evil monster people believe it is and I even made this whole Shredded Moose TV Tropes page to show the world that it really wasn't as terrible or "misognyistic" as people believe it is. Fast Eddie had to approve of this page because SM is so controversial based on a few stupid abortion jokes that he had to lock the page.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Webcomic/ShreddedMoose

https://encyclopediadramatica.es/Robert_Wayne_Stiles

My name is Robert Wayne Stiles, and my avatar is a real life picture of me! If I tell you anything different,  I am lying!

Liz Davis, creator of the Watch Ur Mouth webcomic,  is a fictitious alias used by ME, Robert Wayne Stiles!

Salacious B. Crumb

• Enemy Of The State
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Awards Autistic
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: April 08, 2014, 06:50:53 PM »
You would think that shit was rad and edgy if you were 15 too.

Sal's your pal. And how! Vote Sal.

Yankees are Scum

• Unperson
  • Awards White Chick Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting United Statesian Fuck you, dad! You can't know! 420
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: April 08, 2014, 06:54:17 PM »
So how did goatse trigger you and were you molested as a child?

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire 420 Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: April 08, 2014, 06:55:32 PM »
yo OP is trolling, Shredded Moose was a terrible webcomic by some misogynistic idiot trying to make his comic self insert look like a macho badass that gets pussy 24/7. basically no one liked it, it's classic hate fodder for sites like SA and 4chan and trans/gay/etc people would be particularly bothered by it

Actually, you're wrong. I'm the one person in the whole world that loves Shredded Moose.

I dug a LARGE amount of this comic out of the hellish and virtually endless YCS archive using the old waffleimages server thing spurred on by the internets immense hatred for it and I kinda fell in love with it.

For one, I think Brew, the main character, a stupid fratboy, is really cute in how he tries to be all edgy and obnoxious but he comes across as pathetic and dorky instead. Also he's the only character who treats women poorly and eventually with the help of Monique, who is probably the best feminist character in webcomics, he learns to treat the women in his life better.

Its not the evil monster people believe it is and I even made this whole Shredded Moose TV Tropes page to show the world that it really wasn't as terrible or "misognyistic" as people believe it is. Fast Eddie had to approve of this page because SM is so controversial based on a few stupid abortion jokes that he had to lock the page.

Have you ever seen a vagina?

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

internet culture

• Cishet White Male
  • cyber-society scholar
  • Awards Inshallah! Fuck you, dad! Autistic Goon or Ex-Goon You can't know! Sasstronaut Anonymous
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: April 08, 2014, 06:56:19 PM »

A final storyline was introduced in July 2009 focusing on Brew's reflection on his treatment of women and Monique's influence on his life. After remembering her life-risking act of saving him and her love for her daughter, he finally sees the human side to women and resolves to treat them better.
you're gonna have to show me some of the strips you saved if you want me to believe that
« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 06:58:24 PM by internet culture »

• Enemy Of The State
  • Plexxed
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: April 08, 2014, 06:59:25 PM »
here's the webcomic this guy is saying is pure satirical genius:

the fact that he's saying these things just seems part of his silly gimmick. like 'haha isn't it funny that a SJW likes this comic'

1st: Comic: This is the debut of Monique who at first seems a "feminist strawman" but notice how all of her arguments against Shredded Moose are rational and completely fair? (Also Brew acts out the stuff in the background too, verifying her arguments even further)

This is part of my point that Shredded Moose is the redemption story of a misogynistic fratboy asshole. (albiet a very cute one :D)

2nd Comic: Think of it like this. This comic is SOOOOO stupid that how could a rational thinking human being think this was a good idea. The writer, Chris Hall, actually programmed the entire awesome site for Shredded Moose by hand, (https://web.archive.org/web/20070828005532/http://www.shreddedmoose.com/) worked in the IT industry and bypassed high school to go straight to college. That's how intelligent he is.

This cartoon is so over-the-top, edgy and stupid that it shoots right back to hilarious. Look at how passionate the artist was in drawing that terribly edgy situation and just imagine the writer pitching the artist the idea for this. There's just so much comedy in it and it makes me so sad that nobody has a good sense of irony.

My name is Robert Wayne Stiles, and my avatar is a real life picture of me! If I tell you anything different,  I am lying!

Liz Davis, creator of the Watch Ur Mouth webcomic,  is a fictitious alias used by ME, Robert Wayne Stiles!

internet culture

• Cishet White Male
  • cyber-society scholar
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: April 08, 2014, 07:04:13 PM »
post the strips of the main character's 'redemption'

Salacious B. Crumb

• Enemy Of The State
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Awards Autistic
    • Awards
« Reply #60 on: April 08, 2014, 07:04:29 PM »
You're unspeakably stupid. Ever hear of Dunning-Kruger? Your photo should be the illustration.

888 Didnt Read Shit

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Check your white privilege
  • Awards Jew Killed in the Line of Posting Drinkin' and Postin' Italian Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: April 08, 2014, 07:05:13 PM »
+1
Are you the guy who had the epic E/N thread accusing another artist of fucking you over and conspiring against you? Is that you?

Please respect the pronouns shitlord

Nah, I'm used to it. I've been called everything under the sun to the point I understand I'm lowlife scum deserving of this treatment.

OK, seriously, if you honestly feel this way, see a psychiatrist.  I hope you realize this isn't normal thinking and you need to be in therapy or maybe on anti-depressants.  I only read part of that thread on SA, but it definitely screamed of someone in need of help.

• Enemy Of The State
  • Plexxed
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: April 08, 2014, 07:07:33 PM »

A final storyline was introduced in July 2009 focusing on Brew's reflection on his treatment of women and Monique's influence on his life. After remembering her life-risking act of saving him and her love for her daughter, he finally sees the human side to women and resolves to treat them better.
you're gonna have to show me some of the strips you saved if you want me to believe that

The last few comics are Brew reflecting on why every single woman he's been in contact with treats him poorly and the last comic is the only proof I have (the rest of my knowledge comes from goons in the YCS archives who were talking about it) of Brew trying to be good to women in his life. Those comics were online for a VERY short period of time before they were lost forever so nobody on SA in the archives even got to post them.

internet culture

• Cishet White Male
  • cyber-society scholar
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: April 08, 2014, 07:10:19 PM »
are the ycs threads goldmined

• Enemy Of The State
  • Plexxed
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: April 08, 2014, 07:14:03 PM »
Are you the guy who had the epic E/N thread accusing another artist of fucking you over and conspiring against you? Is that you?

Please respect the pronouns shitlord

Nah, I'm used to it. I've been called everything under the sun to the point I understand I'm lowlife scum deserving of this treatment.

OK, seriously, if you honestly feel this way, see a psychiatrist.  I hope you realize this isn't normal thinking and you need to be in therapy or maybe on anti-depressants.  I only read part of that thread on SA, but it definitely screamed of someone in need of help.

I just don't like myself ok? The way people hate me has convinced me I'm not worth much. I'm not suicidal  though because my parents don't deserve that. They'd have to waste all that money on a pointless funeral when I told them I specifically want an unmarked grave.

But even though I hate myself, I find things to enjoy in life like music and webcomics. The second one has become my life admittedly but I don't care because I'm done with having relationships with people. I've always gotten screwed over by pretty much everyone who wasn't a family member.

Salacious B. Crumb

• Enemy Of The State
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Awards Autistic
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: April 08, 2014, 07:16:23 PM »
+1
lol if you think they'd spend money on a funeral. That would detract way too much from the loan they'd take out to throw the party.

SSOUL TRANN

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Plexxed
  • ♪♫ play that tranny card fat white boy ♫♪
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Wounded in the line of posting. old United Statesian Better dead than red Libertarian Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon Self-loathing The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: April 08, 2014, 07:18:31 PM »
Ok, I read all that and here's the solution:

get off the internet
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."

Bobby Hill in a dress

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: April 08, 2014, 07:22:36 PM »
It's very rare that people hate you for absolutely no reason. Chances are you were acting like a dumbass. Quit being a dumbass and people won't act shitty towards you. Stop being such a baby, too. Just because you had a few negative experiences with people doesn't mean you have to spend the rest of your life wallowing in misery and self-hatred. You're not 13 years old anymore. Nobody wants to see a whiny, angst-ridden grown man. Seriously, get off the internet, go to a doctor, seek therapy, find a real life. All that bullshit you're feeling right now can be fixed. You should probably let go of the whole videogame webcomic thing too and find a better hobby (like going to a gym). Self-improvement should be the only thing on your mind.
23, femme-presenting queer trans non-binary two-spirit genderfluid, pansexual, PoC (1/16th Native American), white-passing except for hijab, Muslim (convert), neuro-atypical (self-diagnosed aspergers), economically privileged, sex-positive, body-positive, sociology major, loves Disney.

sex bot semen tank

• Cishet White Male
  • popping shekels
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: April 08, 2014, 07:25:33 PM »
+1
Sal your constant posting in this thread doesnt make you look as cool as you think it does hth

POST FRANK

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Ambien posting Fucked a lesbian Drinkin' and Postin' Jesuit
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: April 08, 2014, 07:25:40 PM »
+4
potential comic strip

888 Didnt Read Shit

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Check your white privilege
  • Awards Jew Killed in the Line of Posting Drinkin' and Postin' Italian Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: April 08, 2014, 07:28:57 PM »
Nobody wants to see a whiny, angst-ridden grown man.

It always makes me hulk out when I see good women accept boyfriends who bitch and whine all the time.  Fuck.
Seriously, get off the internet, go to a doctor, seek therapy, find a real life. All that bullshit you're feeling right now can be fixed. You should probably let go of the whole videogame webcomic thing too and find a better hobby (like going to a gym). Self-improvement should be the only thing on your mind.

It's amazing how much a good diet and exercise regimen will do for your self-esteem.

sex bot semen tank

• Cishet White Male
  • popping shekels
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: April 08, 2014, 07:34:15 PM »
Op there's a whole world out there that you're neglecting because your dream is to write scathing social commentary about faggots on the internet.

• Enemy Of The State
  • Plexxed
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: April 08, 2014, 07:38:46 PM »

It always makes me hulk out when I see good women accept boyfriends who bitch and whine all the time.  Fuck.
Seriously, get off the internet, go to a doctor, seek therapy, find a real life. All that bullshit you're feeling right now can be fixed. You should probably let go of the whole videogame webcomic thing too and find a better hobby (like going to a gym). Self-improvement should be the only thing on your mind.

It's amazing how much a good diet and exercise regimen will do for your self-esteem.

I run every night just to burn off all my stress while blasting Deep Purple. I also live on chobani greek yogurt, tri-color pasta, v8 juice and bananas. Plus a muffin and coffee from Dunkin Donuts but I use that as energy to burn off.

Case in point, I was super built a long time ago just so I could appear all macho when deep down I wanted the exact opposite. The people I attracted with my arms were shallow and used me, one girl used me to the point that when I broke down and started crying from her abuse she asked if I really was a man.

Professor of Niggerology

• Unperson
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Inshallah! United Statesian Fascist Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: April 08, 2014, 07:45:03 PM »

I run every night just to burn off all my stress while blasting Deep Purple. I also live on chobani greek yogurt, tri-color pasta, v8 juice and bananas. Plus a muffin and coffee from Dunkin Donuts but I use that as energy to burn off.

Case in point, I was super built a long time ago just so I could appear all macho when deep down I wanted the exact opposite. The people I attracted with my arms were shallow and used me, one girl used me to the point that when I broke down and started crying from her abuse she asked if I really was a man.
what did you do to that poor poor girl?
FREE NEAT

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire 420 Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: April 08, 2014, 07:47:02 PM »
That diet sounds absolutely unhealthy and disgusting.

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.