;

Author Topic: The Islam Thread: the West just can't caliphate fast enough  (Read 486101 times)

Deep State False Flag

• Unperson
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' old United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge Libertarian cold, dead hands The Gentry KURWA
    • Awards
Re: The Islam Thread: the West just can't caliphate fast enough
« Reply #3500 on: June 07, 2017, 11:07:08 PM »
+1
Sorry about the FB video, but I ain't looking this shit up on YouTube:

https://www.facebook.com/45minitanpahenti/videos/610168012513842/

That poor kid (?) in the back is going to need so much therapy. Not just lay on the couch and talk to one person, I'm talking a whole team.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist Sasstronaut
    • Awards
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon old Swear on me mum m8
    • Awards
« Reply #3502 on: June 07, 2017, 11:56:16 PM »
Why is it on FB?
Apparently, it doesn't violate their community standards. :rolleyes:
I reported it...it's fucked up to have on there

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
    • Awards
« Reply #3503 on: June 08, 2017, 12:00:00 AM »
+3
Oh for fuck sake! Two muds fingerbanging in a car during ramadam while a kid in the back watches for 40 min is not violating FB community standards. Maybe I should have reported it for violating the spirit of Ramadam or being Islamophobic instead.

Talcum X

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #3504 on: June 08, 2017, 12:11:29 AM »
+4
Oh for fuck sake! Two muds fingerbanging in a car during ramadam while a kid in the back watches for 40 min is not violating FB community standards. Maybe I should have reported it for violating the spirit of Ramadam or being Islamophobic instead.

Photoshop a MAGA hat somewhere in that video and see how long it lasts

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge 420 Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #3505 on: June 08, 2017, 12:14:28 AM »
+2
My brother had a great suggestion to me for Ramadan next year - Celebrate by going on an all pork diet. 

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Classicist Fuck you, dad! Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #3506 on: June 08, 2017, 10:16:29 AM »
+9
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/04/06/idaho-refugees-convicted-of-felonies-after-filming-sex-attack-on-disabled-child/

To cut a long story short, today sentencing took place and the three rapefugees got off scot free, after having anally raped a five-year old.

Question: why are these boys still walking? Is Idaho cuck country?
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Classicist Fuck you, dad! Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #3507 on: June 08, 2017, 10:24:28 AM »
+4
I will answer my own question:

http://www.wnd.com/2017/04/muslim-refugees-plead-guilty-to-sexually-assaulting-5-year-old-idaho-girl/

In the same week that three refugee boys pleaded guilty to sexually assaulting a 5-year-old girl in Twin Falls, Idaho, the mayor and council floated the idea of passing a resolution declaring Twin Falls a “welcoming city” for illegals and refugees.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Dental Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #3508 on: June 08, 2017, 11:07:00 AM »
+4
Goddammit that's some prime level poz. I thought Idaho was about as red as red states get.

Now I wonder if there's a Tvillingfallen in Sweden whose mayor and council are absolute shitlords.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #3509 on: June 08, 2017, 11:12:57 AM »
Where are you seeing what the sentence was? The stories I read say that the proceedings were sealed.

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Lithuanian Ave Maria Seaman (lol) cold, dead hands Better dead than red Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon old
    • Awards
« Reply #3510 on: June 08, 2017, 07:47:51 PM »
+3
Why is it on FB?
I reported it, too. Hence the rolleyes. I also reported some asian cunt calling one of my friends a honkey, and that doesn't violate their standards either.

Nig Disliker

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian You can't know! Futurist
    • Awards
« Reply #3511 on: June 08, 2017, 10:49:54 PM »
+1
Idaho is chock full of Mormons.

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
    • Awards
« Reply #3512 on: June 09, 2017, 12:32:21 AM »
+6
Why is it on FB?
I reported it, too. Hence the rolleyes. I also reported some asian cunt calling one of my friends a honkey, and that doesn't violate their standards either.
I reported it 4 times and got the same response. If that is a child in the background, then under UK law it could be classified as an image of child abuse and yet this is acceptable to FB. I'm half tempted to get in touch with the Daily Mail with pre-written piece for them to publish. They lap this shit up.

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Classicist Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #3513 on: June 09, 2017, 04:29:36 AM »
+4
Why is it on FB?
I reported it 4 times and got the same response. If that is a child in the background, then under UK law it could be classified as an image of child abuse and yet this is acceptable to FB. I'm half tempted to get in touch with the Daily Mail with pre-written piece for them to publish. They lap this shit up.

:goodjob: Do it faggot.

Professor of Niggerology

• Unperson
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Inshallah! Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Fascist United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #3514 on: June 09, 2017, 08:15:30 AM »
+1
Why is it on FB?
its gone now, what was it?
FREE NEAT

kosher nostra

• Unperson
  • Awards cold, dead hands Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #3515 on: June 09, 2017, 08:27:59 AM »
+1
Why is it on FB?

Two street shitters sitting in a car with their child in the back seat while they made out and the dude was knuckle deep in her twat.

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
    • Awards
« Reply #3516 on: June 09, 2017, 12:29:09 PM »
+4
Why is it on FB?
It's not gone.
I emailed the Daily Mail and CC'd in UK authorities as well. If that's a child in the background it crosses way too many lines and these people need stoning.

Professor of Niggerology

• Unperson
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Inshallah! Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Fascist United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #3517 on: June 09, 2017, 06:12:05 PM »
+1
Why is it on FB?
It's not gone.
I emailed the Daily Mail and CC'd in UK authorities as well. If that's a child in the background it crosses way too many lines and these people need stoning.
Well when I click on it brings me to some page that says its gone
FREE NEAT

Petty Hate Machine

• Enemy Of The State
  • Space Racists
  • Awards Better dead than red For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Lutheran Soldier Prepper The Gentry cold, dead hands Texan old
    • Awards
« Reply #3518 on: June 09, 2017, 07:09:46 PM »
+4
Why is it on FB?
It's not gone.
You should thank God for this small blessing.
This unfortunate race, whom we had been taking so much pains to save and to civilize, have by their unexpected desertion and ferocious barbarities justified extermination and now await our decision on their fate.

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
    • Awards
« Reply #3519 on: June 10, 2017, 08:07:02 AM »
Why is it on FB?
It's not gone.
I just clicked again and it still shows as up... you're a lucky guy.

St. Pfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Better dead than red Texan
    • Awards
« Reply #3520 on: June 10, 2017, 06:21:08 PM »
+17
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Rob Halford's Scrotal Sack

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' 420 Deutscher
    • Awards
« Reply #3521 on: June 10, 2017, 07:25:29 PM »
+2
 :myecred:

St. Pfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Better dead than red Texan
    • Awards
« Reply #3522 on: June 11, 2017, 11:53:58 AM »
+17
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Duwango

• Unperson
  • https://discord.gg/EKbe59S
  • Awards You can't know! Deplorables Anonymous Fascist
    • server
    • Awards
« Reply #3523 on: June 12, 2017, 01:54:11 AM »
+14
Muds are now demanding that we fund safe spaces for them, where they can be assured that no one will hurt their precious feelings by objecting to them blowing up little girls at music concerts.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9KwCwEfsA0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9KwCwEfsA0</a>

Bonus Points for Carlson’s priceless expression about 5 minutes in, when his cultural Marxist guest Blair Imani declares herself to be a carpetmuncher in addition to being a trendy Ragwhore. Blair might want to keep that detail to herself if she ever travels to a Muslim majority country.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 03:38:45 AM by Bartnopolis »

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Classicist Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #3524 on: June 12, 2017, 03:32:41 AM »
+4
The best part about Tucker Carlson is the exasperated look he gives whenever he's faced with extremely dumb shit. Like the Kurt Eichenwald interview where he had that expression throughout.