;

Author Topic: The Islam Thread: the West just can't caliphate fast enough  (Read 536089 times)

Merkmerk73

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
Re: The Islam Thread: the West just can't caliphate fast enough
« Reply #3575 on: July 27, 2018, 09:29:41 AM »
+4
Jesus you guys see lauren southern visit the australia no go zone?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flRELYUqmUE

Kobe Buffalomeat

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #3576 on: July 27, 2018, 10:35:48 AM »
+7

If they run away and go back to their country, who will refund me? Honestly, I disagree with this law. I don’t want a Filipino maid anymore.

I think this is going down very well with the progressive left.

As much as I enjoy liberals being forced to confront the ugliness of Islamic culture, it's safe to say that every single person reading this post gives more of a shit about the plight of these Filipina maids than the average White Liberal feminist ever will.
"Gentlemen don't like violence but love the violence of words. Prepare for word torture! I'm full of dangerous phrases that should be censored!"

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #3577 on: July 27, 2018, 10:46:49 AM »

If they run away and go back to their country, who will refund me? Honestly, I disagree with this law. I don’t want a Filipino maid anymore.

As much as I enjoy liberals being forced to confront the ugliness of Islamic culture, it's safe to say that every single person reading this post gives more of a shit about the plight of these Filipina maids than the average White Liberal feminist ever will.
Filipias make great practice girls.
His name was Harry Anderson

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Classicist Drinkin' and Postin' old Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #3578 on: July 27, 2018, 02:11:27 PM »
+6
Jesus you guys see lauren southern visit the australia no go zone?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flRELYUqmUE

Yeah, saw this earlier today. It's really ominous how the Australian police is using the same vague term of "possible breach of peace" as the UK police to completely shut down people they don't like.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

30 Year Old Scrotal Sack

• Cishet White Male
  • *sips*
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' Deutscher 420
    • Awards
« Reply #3579 on: July 27, 2018, 02:19:05 PM »
+5
Doing anything haram in a Muslim ghetto is a possible "breach of peace" because mudslimes will riot at the drop of a hat.
That said, Lauren Simonsen belongs in an oven.
"Baldur's Gate, now that was a good RPG. Yep."

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Swear on me mum m8 old Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #3580 on: July 27, 2018, 06:50:07 PM »
+6

Living a couple of years in the UAE snapped me out of my left wing 'all people are people' bs, and taught me that some people and cultures are just better than others.

NASAkangz

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #3581 on: July 28, 2018, 05:34:37 AM »
+4

Meh, Flips are trash. The end result of mongrelization and homogenization of low-end genetics.

Kobe Buffalomeat

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #3582 on: July 28, 2018, 10:03:31 AM »
+3

Meh, Flips are trash. The end result of mongrelization and homogenization of low-end genetics.

--My point
|
|
|
|
|
|
--Your head

Thinking people are trash is still better than pretending that they don't exist in order to justify a self-centered worldview.
"Gentlemen don't like violence but love the violence of words. Prepare for word torture! I'm full of dangerous phrases that should be censored!"

NASAkangz

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #3583 on: July 29, 2018, 07:35:07 PM »
+4

Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird --My banal, “just redpilled, rawr” barely existent point
| — ATOP’s UFO hovering to get him between achievements
| — some random shit
| — ATOP’s lost balloon his mommy bought him
| — hot air balloons
| — flocks of birds
|
--Your head plus some weird military shit like something out of the Sov Bloc to take pictures of

Thinking people are trash is still better than pretending that they don't exist in order to justify a self-centered worldview.

Nah, I got your point - “buuut, liberals are the real racists!” Dude, you’re gonna have to quit being so buttblasted.

[edit]

A “flying over your head” post should be more creative so I modified it. Plus excuse to post picture of my most favorite airplane in the whole wide world.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 07:50:46 PM by NASAkangz »

NASAkangz

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #3584 on: July 29, 2018, 08:14:25 PM »
+5
You gave me a me hardon this evening for SR-71s so here’s a few more photos. She’s got just as many curves as your favorite earth-colored girls, has a chunkier ass with two turbo jets, is darker colored than your favorite wank pics of starving coal black Sudanese chicks, and flew higher than your lefty tolerant head in the clouds. Have I mentioned I adore this plane? I wanted to fly one when I was a kid, but fuck me the Cold War had to end.

That last picture is a contrast between the U2 (forget the variant, but the U2 is still in operation) and the ‘71. Both beautiful planes.

Hitlorr The Obniggerator

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #3585 on: July 30, 2018, 02:50:40 AM »
+2
one cannot merely look at such a magnificent airplane, it must be heard as well

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-PVmtJ0HpU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-PVmtJ0HpU</a>

(be sure to peep the afterburner at 5:50)
« Last Edit: July 30, 2018, 02:54:56 AM by Hitlorr The Obniggerator »

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Classicist Drinkin' and Postin' old Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #3586 on: July 30, 2018, 03:51:09 AM »
+10
I like how the SR-71's standard evasive procedure when detecting an incoming missile is simply "accelerate".  :stare:
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

blakks are not very cool

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #3587 on: July 31, 2018, 01:45:58 PM »
+8
http://minx.cc:1080/?post=376352

Wow: British, Australian Police Now Affirmatively Enforcing Islamic Law

Definitely watch.

If you don't have much time, watch from 4:10 to 9:20. A woman asked police why Muslims were being permitted to engage in group prayer in a park, despite the fact that ordinances forbade that, and such ordinances were in fact enforced against all religions except Islam.

The cop refused to enforce the law or explain why it was merely "discretionary" in this case.

But that's not even the outrageous part. The outrageous part is that the very next day, police pounded on the door and arrested her for "perverting the cause of justice" -- all on videotape.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLT9JOE64WQ" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLT9JOE64WQ</a>

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #3588 on: July 31, 2018, 02:22:20 PM »
+4
http://minx.cc:1080/?post=376352

Wow: British, Australian Police Now Affirmatively Enforcing Islamic Law

Definitely watch.

If you don't have much time, watch from 4:10 to 9:20. A woman asked police why Muslims were being permitted to engage in group prayer in a park, despite the fact that ordinances forbade that, and such ordinances were in fact enforced against all religions except Islam.

The cop refused to enforce the law or explain why it was merely "discretionary" in this case.

But that's not even the outrageous part. The outrageous part is that the very next day, police pounded on the door and arrested her for "perverting the cause of justice" -- all on videotape.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLT9JOE64WQ" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLT9JOE64WQ</a>
Take up arms!

Oh...wait...
His name was Harry Anderson

Sassy Gay Y-Wing Pilot

• Person Of Interest
  • This is Walter.
    • Awards
« Reply #3589 on: August 02, 2018, 11:37:55 AM »
+5
Thank you for that video.

White Rapper

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
    • Awards
« Reply #3590 on: August 08, 2018, 07:51:01 PM »
+7
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/08/man-arrested-at-new-mexico-compound-was-training-kids-to-commit-school-shootings-court-documents-say.html

Man arrested at 'extremist Muslim' New Mexico compound was training kids to commit school shootings: documents

Wahhaj is the son of a Brooklyn imam, also named Siraj Wahhaj, who was named by prosecutors as an unindicted co-conspirator in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing

:facepalm:

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards cold, dead hands old Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting. Seaman (lol) Ave Maria Lithuanian Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #3591 on: August 08, 2018, 10:06:27 PM »
+5
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/08/man-arrested-at-new-mexico-compound-was-training-kids-to-commit-school-shootings-court-documents-say.html

Man arrested at 'extremist Muslim' New Mexico compound was training kids to commit school shootings: documents

Wahhaj is the son of a Brooklyn imam, also named Siraj Wahhaj, who was named by prosecutors as an unindicted co-conspirator in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing

:ultlibrage: BUT ONLY WHITE XIAN MALES SHOOT UP SCHOOLS

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #3592 on: August 08, 2018, 10:16:16 PM »
+4

:ultlibrage: BUT ONLY WHITE XIAN MALES SHOOT UP SCHOOLS

We don't need training. It's pure instinct.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #3593 on: August 09, 2018, 12:22:08 AM »
+4
I swear they keep that insane Brooklyn Mosque open knowing it's a honeypot.