;

Author Topic: Let's laugh at India.  (Read 8664 times)

30 Year Old Scrotal Sack

• Cishet White Male
  • *sips*
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' Deutscher 420
    • Awards
Re: Let's laugh at India.
« Reply #50 on: May 13, 2014, 07:50:11 AM »
+12
They shit in the streets because using public toilets, where available, means they might get raped in them.
"Baldur's Gate, now that was a good RPG. Yep."

Autistic Yankee

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Autistic cold, dead hands old The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Scrooge Better dead than red Californian Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: May 13, 2014, 12:04:14 PM »
+1
This is a Chinese person's pictorial guide to India: http://www.chinasmack.com/2010/pictures/filthy-india-photos-chinese-netizen-reactions.html

NMS, NWS

From the comments:

"Actually, this is exactly how America does it, using violence to beat the Indians [Native Americans] to death, pushing the Asian, African, and poor out into the country, running the poor white people into the surrounding outskirts of the cities. America’s police are even more terrible than China’s chengguan. If you’re within two meters of a police officer, you have to raise your hands, otherwise American police have the right to shoot you dead."

Holy shit, I fucking love this comment.  :allears:

It's amazing how people view life in the USA when all they have experienced of it is movies and news.
:lomo2:    :lomo2:  
Chomp!  I'll totally be motivated to get off my ass, overcome my social anxiety and fear of failure and go to college once Bernie Sanders gives it to me for free like a handy from Lomos mom in an Arby's Men's room-I mean a Gender Inclusive Rest Facility.

GameDev Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: May 13, 2014, 12:32:20 PM »
+6
This is a Chinese person's pictorial guide to India: http://www.chinasmack.com/2010/pictures/filthy-india-photos-chinese-netizen-reactions.html

NMS, NWS

From the comments:

"Actually, this is exactly how America does it, using violence to beat the Indians [Native Americans] to death, pushing the Asian, African, and poor out into the country, running the poor white people into the surrounding outskirts of the cities. America’s police are even more terrible than China’s chengguan. If you’re within two meters of a police officer, you have to raise your hands, otherwise American police have the right to shoot you dead."

Holy shit, I fucking love this comment.  :allears:

It's amazing how people view life in the USA when all they have experienced of it is movies and news.

And I love this comment because it applies equally well to people who live on the other side of the world and to goons who live in America but never leave their house or dorm room.

wimpb

« Reply #53 on: May 14, 2014, 12:06:32 AM »
+6
They shit in the streets because using public toilets, where available, means they might get raped in them.

pooping on your rapist as they rape you like a squid shooting ink unfortunately does not deter indian rapists though

Renegade Jew

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: May 14, 2014, 12:18:06 AM »
I blame Hinduism and its caste system for fucking over some people.

Also lol:
http://hinduism.about.com/od/lordshiva/p/shivastories.htm

Why Shiva is Worshipped in His Phallic Form:

According to another legend, once Brahma and Vishnu, two other deities of the holy Trinity, had an argument as to their supremacy. Brahma being the Creator declared himself to be more revered, while Vishnu, the Preserver, pronounced that he commanded more respect.

Just then a colossal 'lingam', known as Jyotirlinga, blanketed in flames, appeared before them. Both Brahma and Vishnu were awestruck by its rapidly increasing size. They forgot their quarrel and decided to determine its size. Vishnu assuming the form of a boar went to the netherworld and Brahma as a swan flew to the skies. But both of them failed to accomplish the self-assumed tasks. Then, Shiva appeared out of the 'lingam' and stated that he was the progenitor of them both and that henceforth he should be worshiped in his phallic form, the 'lingam', and not in his anthropomorphic form.

They worship Shiva's penis  :stare:

wimpb

« Reply #55 on: May 14, 2014, 12:23:22 AM »
+10
so hindu mythology is some gods comparing their dick size and worshiping the biggest dick they can find

hindu confirmed for gayest religion

Mullah Omar

• Cishet White Male
  • Waffen SS
  • Amir al Mumineen
  • Awards Swear on me mum m8 Fascist Commie Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: May 14, 2014, 03:32:57 AM »
+1

pooping on your rapist as they rape you like a squid shooting ink unfortunately does not deter indian rapists though
Nor Germans.

EaglesDick

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting Took down a Goon Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: May 16, 2014, 04:00:13 PM »
+8
a bunch of goons tried to counter this by saying they can't afford to build flushing toilets etc.

THAT ISNT WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT. Even digging a latrine, a fucking hole in the ground, would be leaps and bounds better than just shitting in the street.
Quote from: Zeitgueist" post="418198255
It wouldn't be the first time that people in or related to the forums tried to harass someone into suicide.
It's sad because basically Fire's biggest offense is trying to be a decent human being.

Quote from: Zeitgueist" post="418199650
Hello Something Sensitive poster Clemen.

Even if this were true(it's not), people got mad because he doesn't find it funny to shit on people, unlike Real Internet Cool People.

Renegade Jew

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: May 16, 2014, 04:10:38 PM »
+6
India got a new prime minister who was chosen by hundreds of millions to keep up India's economy. Also he hates Muslims.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/05/16/us-india-election-idUSBREA4E0XG20140516

Tranny Feet

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: May 16, 2014, 04:16:09 PM »
+1
a bunch of goons tried to counter this by saying they can't afford to build flushing toilets etc.

THAT ISNT WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT. Even digging a latrine, a fucking hole in the ground, would be leaps and bounds better than just shitting in the street.

Of course they can't afford water treatment plants or even basic plumbing.

Martin Looter King

• Cishet White Male
  • Allah Cuntbar, Piss be upon him
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting old 420 Libertarian Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #60 on: May 16, 2014, 04:31:04 PM »
+8

You know who else had nothing... American pioneers that settled the west.  I don't remember stories of goldrush towns filled with shit*

*horseshit, but not piles of human shit.
she has an weird expression (or face) and i'm just not into it at all :shrug:

i mean im not saying she's ugly or wouldn't bang, she's utterly forgettable to me and deffo not my type

edit: might as well clarify further before the chimpouts over mlady: yes yes shes like an 8 or a 9 or whatever no need to get the fedoras out but im sure she appreciates the white knighting

edit 2: wait wait seriously i just reread the page and is she really 15? i thought that he was joking at first but is he actually serious? because take that fucking picture down if it's the case you fucking weirdo what the fuck

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! cold, dead hands old Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: May 16, 2014, 04:56:57 PM »
+1

You know who else had nothing... American pioneers that settled the west.  I don't remember stories of goldrush towns filled with shit*

Not to be weird, but horseshit smells NOwhere nearly as offensive as human shit. Carnivore shit smells like rotten meat, because that's what it's full of. Herbivores just aren't that offensive. So an old west town with some cowpies in the street wasn't going to bother anyone.
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

Martin Looter King

• Cishet White Male
  • Allah Cuntbar, Piss be upon him
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting old 420 Libertarian Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: May 16, 2014, 05:10:39 PM »
+4

Not to be weird, but horseshit smells NOwhere nearly as offensive as human shit. Carnivore shit smells like rotten meat, because that's what it's full of. Herbivores just aren't that offensive. So an old west town with some cowpies in the street wasn't going to bother anyone.

They had the good sense to know back in the 1800s that sanitation was a priority.  These fuckers in India have access to 21st century tech and can't dig a proper shithole.
she has an weird expression (or face) and i'm just not into it at all :shrug:

i mean im not saying she's ugly or wouldn't bang, she's utterly forgettable to me and deffo not my type

edit: might as well clarify further before the chimpouts over mlady: yes yes shes like an 8 or a 9 or whatever no need to get the fedoras out but im sure she appreciates the white knighting

edit 2: wait wait seriously i just reread the page and is she really 15? i thought that he was joking at first but is he actually serious? because take that fucking picture down if it's the case you fucking weirdo what the fuck

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! cold, dead hands old Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: May 16, 2014, 07:42:14 PM »
Yea, and they did keep clean. I guess I left out half my thought. As stinky as human shit is, Reset Buttons still leave it in the streets.

30 Year Old Scrotal Sack

• Cishet White Male
  • *sips*
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' Deutscher 420
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: May 16, 2014, 07:53:56 PM »
Fuck, the lost Indus Valley civilization had plumbing. Then they went away and the entire continent apparently never recovered.
"Baldur's Gate, now that was a good RPG. Yep."

nerdball

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables Libertarian White Chick United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon old
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: May 16, 2014, 10:20:34 PM »
Fuck, the lost Indus Valley civilization had plumbing. Then they went away and the entire continent apparently never recovered.

I'm happy to blame successive waves of Muslim invasions.

MassiveMilitant

« Reply #66 on: May 16, 2014, 10:36:37 PM »
+4

I'm happy to blame successive waves of Muslim invasions.

Ken Griffy baseball rules. Also Desert Strike series, that shit was amazing back then and now that i'm thinking about it, i just might nerd out and try and run an emulator.

probably not though.

:adam:

Gotta hav my pogs

• Citizen In Good Standing
  • Awards Ave Maria Fascist Classicist Prepper
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: May 16, 2014, 11:03:24 PM »
+3
My best friend from grade school dates an Indian and it's a disaster. He also self flagellates and tried to get her to hit him with a belt once when he felt like he had made a mistake. He does love Hitler though, if that counts for anything.

hair sniffing boner diary

• Enemy Of The State
  • designated kitchen warmer
  • Awards Ave Maria Artist Classicist Scrooge For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: May 16, 2014, 11:31:07 PM »
+3
My best friend from grade school dates an Indian and it's a disaster. He also self flagellates and tried to get her to hit him with a belt once when he felt like he had made a mistake. He does love Hitler though, if that counts for anything.

He really needs to refresh his understanding of Aryan master race.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: May 17, 2014, 12:11:38 AM »
+4
You've seen it, folks. The perfect median of every post on the internet.

GameDev Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: May 17, 2014, 04:47:15 AM »

He really needs to refresh his understanding of Aryan master race.

Philology is a hell of a drug.

Mullah Omar

• Cishet White Male
  • Waffen SS
  • Amir al Mumineen
  • Awards Swear on me mum m8 Fascist Commie Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: May 17, 2014, 05:00:18 AM »

Looks like you have spotted a Savitri Devi fan or Aryanist in the wild. A rare creature.

wimpb

« Reply #72 on: May 19, 2014, 09:37:31 PM »
+9
when i was a kid my family kept some rabbits and they'd always poop in one corner of their cage

what im trying to say is that even indians cant seem to manage pooping in some fixed locations so the entire nation doesnt smell like shit

armchair nazi

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: May 19, 2014, 10:17:29 PM »
the stray dogs that invaded the commonwealth games housing had better hygiene standards than the average indian
« Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 10:22:29 PM by armchair nazi »

The Floridian

« Reply #74 on: May 20, 2014, 02:08:37 AM »
+1
Due to taking shits where ever the fuck they want a lot of the rivers are a combination of sewage water and decomposing corpses where they get drinking water from.

:stewart: