;

Author Topic: `~*The FAB-U-LOUS Thread*~`  (Read 65613 times)

kornbeef

• Unperson
  • Awards Metal Fan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! United Statesian old Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge cold, dead hands The Gentry TNE Veteran Boy Scout Sasstronaut Better dead than red
    • Awards
Re: `~*The FAB-U-LOUS Thread*~`
« Reply #425 on: June 05, 2018, 07:34:46 PM »
+2
nm

Hitlorr The Obniggerator

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #426 on: June 10, 2018, 12:23:26 AM »
+6
This looks like a literal nightmare.

good, that means you're sane

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Swear on me mum m8 old Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #427 on: June 18, 2018, 12:19:00 AM »
+4
LOL
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-44513376
World Cup 2018: 'Safe space' for Russia LGBT football fans shut

wow

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Faggot Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Deplorables Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic
    • Awards
« Reply #428 on: July 01, 2018, 04:06:44 AM »
+14

kill
yourself
wow

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #429 on: July 01, 2018, 12:35:10 PM »
+3
I've seen different statistics on divorce rate by sexual orientation, with lesbians being more likely to divorce than straights, but gay men being less likely, presumably because with less social pressure to get married the ones who did actually wanted to.

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #430 on: July 01, 2018, 01:00:11 PM »
+4
actually it's because gay men aren't faithful, whether married or not
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

wow

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Faggot Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Deplorables Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic
    • Awards
« Reply #431 on: July 01, 2018, 04:22:30 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Dk4DWLnzew

embeds are disabled on this one

kill
yourself
wow

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Libertarian 420 Better dead than red Scrooge The Gentry cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon old
    • Awards
« Reply #432 on: July 04, 2018, 11:41:04 PM »
+9
I saw it suggested on +++reddit+++ that we give all manner of faggots/faggot things their own version of the triple parentheses, + signs for obvious reasons. +++tim cook+++, +++san francisco+++
« Last Edit: July 05, 2018, 01:29:10 AM by Dr. Hatchet-Wound »

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #433 on: July 05, 2018, 02:02:58 AM »
+6
I saw it suggested on +++reddit+++ that we give all manner of faggots/faggot things their own version of the triple parentheses, + signs for obvious reasons. +++tim cook+++, +++san francisco+++

+++Dr Hatchet-Wound+++

Hmmm. This one checks out.

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon You can't know! Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #434 on: July 05, 2018, 02:44:01 PM »
+5
+++Dog-O+++

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Libertarian 420 Better dead than red Scrooge The Gentry cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon old
    • Awards
« Reply #435 on: July 05, 2018, 02:47:09 PM »
+5

+++Dr Hatchet-Wound+++

Hmmm. This one checks out.

+++{{{latinx}}}+++

wow

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
    • Awards
« Reply #436 on: July 06, 2018, 09:02:46 AM »
+1
http://www.zentastic.com/pdf/meet-tommy-ebook.pdf

here you go guys, the single most fucked up pdf ever

kill
yourself
wow

blasting Lord Asspussy atm

• Unperson
  • Million dollar dumps, taken daily
  • Awards TNE Veteran For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Soldier Rethuglikkkan Motorcyclist Texan The Gentry cold, dead hands Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #437 on: July 06, 2018, 11:26:13 AM »
+3
Mark: Donut Penis ...........................................................125

:stare:

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #438 on: July 06, 2018, 01:03:22 PM »
+8
 :adam:

Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #439 on: July 11, 2018, 11:04:47 AM »
+6

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #440 on: July 11, 2018, 08:19:19 PM »
+8
Keep this in mind when someone says they made a simple mistake one night and just so happened to get HIV

wow

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
    • Awards
« Reply #441 on: July 11, 2018, 11:59:16 PM »
+3
https://www.reddit.com/r/askgaybros/comments/420l22/serious_bug_chasers_guys_who_intentional_want_to/

My SO has been positive for over 25 years, non-detectable now tho. He's not on reddit or I'd have him reply but I do recall him telling me of a few guys that flat out asked him to infect them.

Reasoning (because I asked WTF too), was one said he "just wanted to get it over with" (this was back in the late 80's) and another I remember him saying something on the line of "He wanted the benefits of having HIV", what those are tho is beyond me.

some benefits (from that time): disability (so, past a certain point, didn't have to work), steroids to avoid facial wasting disorder (which were obvs useful for other purposes), a huge support infrastructure (at least in the gay centers), protected population status (so harder to evict from apartments, ...)

were these actually benefits? hard to say ...

-----

Quote from: poz anon
At least for me it has to do with getting off on the risk and the taboo of it all. I've actually not gone through with it and have kept it as just a fantasy but have gotten into some role play with undetectable guys. I also get off on the thought of passing on the virus in a breeding sense. Like part of you is now part of him permanently. Yes, I realize that the virus mutates but still that's the thought process and fetishes are weird.

There is the idea of not having to worry about it any longer that I've heard from other chasers or that it's freeing to just fuck bareback with no further repercussions, but with all the other STDs out there, that one doesn't really work for me.

As for stealthing, that is just outright wrong and I liken it practically to rape since without the condom I assume the other guy involved would NOT have given consent. I don't use condoms and if a guy insists then we just don't fuck. I don't lie about my status and I get tested every 4-6 months. I figure if you're agreeing to fuck bare you understand the risks as much as I do.

Any other questions, just ask. Work is slow today.

I've fucked A LOT of guys... Future partners, yes, but for many of my previous partners I really don't have a way to contact them again.

Why not get on PrEP and just get off on putting your cum in them and the STDs?

No judgement. Just asking

Takes away from the riskiness of it all when I do bottom which is part of the fun.

---

https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/ficch/iama_bugchaser_ama/

IAmA bugchaser. AMA.

I'll start with what bugchasing is: Seeking to become infected with HIV. There, now we've got that out of the way.

Why? Reasons: Everytime I'm having sex, I just wonder if he has HIV, and if so, what the odds are of me getting infected. Condoms break and don't give absolute protection either, they give about an 80% reduced risk: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11869658

My sex drive is incredibly high, I have sex at least twice on most days, both insertive and receptive, and sometimes with different men on the same day. This constant worrying takes the fun out of it, it ruins it. The men I know who are seropositive never seen to have the stress that I do, and they are relaxed and don't seem unhappy either. Some look like addicts from the inhibitors killing their fat cells, but they live normal life and enjoy it without the stress and fear that I have. I'd estimate in my peer group, about a quarter of gay guys is seropositive. They honestly don't seem to live worse lives than the rest of us. It's the same every time. I just want to get it over with and enjoy sex again, every since the first of my friends became infected, it has ruined sex for me.

"What do you think about HIV disclosure? Should people living with HIV be required to reveal their status to potential sex partners, or should there only be an onus to use protection?"

There's honestly no point. The people who are aware of their infection tend to have such a low viral load that they're not the ones who will infect you anyway. The dangerous people are the ones who just got infected, because they have a massive viral load.

"I want this bad thing to happen so that I won't have to worry"

This more than anything. Though, if you're pos you do get treated with more love it seems. Converting reveals to you who your real friends are, that's what my pos friends claim.

https://www.reddit.com/r/bugchasing/comments/7uwt99/im_looking_for_a_gay_or_bi_man_to_have_phone_sex/

im looking for a gay or bi man to have phone sex with about my coldsore and oral sex fantasy...nsfw

im looking for a gay or bi man to have phone sex with about my coldsore and oral sex fantasy... I have a fantasy of a man preforming oral sex on me while he has an active coldsore and passing on his virus to my penis and infecting me. Just talking about it gets me hot. I'm looking for a man who'd like to talk about this with me on the phone. inbox me if you're interested.

https://www.reddit.com/r/bugchasing/comments/72ggv9/im_looking_for_a_man_who_gets_coldsores_a_lot_who/
im looking for a man who gets coldsores a lot who loves preforming oral sex on malesnsfw

this is just a fantasy i've been searching for someone (a man) to discuss with. im a young gay man with a fetish for men with coldsores/hsv1 on their lips. and i have a fantasy of a man preforming long oral sex on me and infecting me with hsv1 so i can experience a genital herpes outbreak and have part of him with me for the rest of my life.

Not looking to do this for real, unless the chemistry between us turns out to be very good :} but it's a lot of fun to talk about.

Are there any men here who get coldsores? please message me :) ive had this fetish for years.
https://www.reddit.com/r/bugchasing/comments/4v5yys/my_sexual_fantasy_of_being_infected_with_genital/
My sexual fantasy of being infected with genital hsv-1 from a gay guy's coldsore.nsfw

i tried posting about this on the herpes subreddit but ironically, i had absolutely no luck there. I am a young attractive gay man in my 20s but i only like having my cock sucked and i have a fetish for men who get coldsores on their lips. i have a sexual fantasy of a man with a coldsore preforming oral sex on me while he has a coldsore and then me feeling a tingle and a burn and a sting, and rumbling and having an outbreak of his coldsores all over my cock!

it turns me on so much how u can catch it from a guy's mouth. i'm looking for a gay man who gets coldsores often who'd like to discuss this fantasy with me and send me pictures of his lips and his coldsores. i dont want to carry out the fantasy in real life yet, but one day i might.

https://www.reddit.com/r/personals/comments/8wd6k2/21_m4m_looking_for_a_gay_or_bisexual_man_who_gets/
21 [M4M] Looking for a Gay or Bisexual Man who gets Coldsores a lot to talk to.

i'm 21 years old gay male. i've been looking for a male penpal to talk to who gets coldsores a lot. this may seem strange but i'm seriously sexual aroused by men who get coldsores. i've had this fetish for years. i wanted a man who loves preforming oral sex to and who loves discussing it. any age over 18+ would work but i honestly prefer someone older. if you're interested, please message me.

https://www.reddit.com/r/confessions/comments/8bri9a/i_am_a_gay_man_with_a_fetish_for_men_with/

I am a gay man with a fetish for men with coldsores

I'm a young gay guy in my 20s and I have a fetish for men with coldsores. It's a very strange fantasy/fetish i had for a long time. I've been looking for gay men who get coldsores to discuss it with but i honestly never have much luck with it.

i have a fantasy of a man going down on me while he has a coldsore and infecting me with genital herpes. i don't know why the thought of that turns me on so much. I never done it before, and probably won't ever do it in real life but i still get off to the thought of that.

I had this fetish since i was in middle school because one time i met this creepy guy online who preformed oral sex on me, and i was worried about the possibility of catching an std and everyone online told me that i could have gotten herpes from his mouth and i was really freaked out over it but eventually i started to get sexually aroused by that thought of that.

however, all my std test, including hsv-1, came back negative. it's a very common virus though. 60% of the population has it, i'm just one of the 40% who hasn't gotten it. also, when it's contracted in the genital region, it usually only causes 1 outbreak and then it goes dormant.

it's a bit of an obsession for me as you can see...

anyone interested in all of this?

https://www.reddit.com/r/askgaybros/comments/85mnpa/i_have_a_fetish_for_men_with_coldsores_and_i/
I have a fetish for men with coldsores. and I masturbate to this video on YouTube.

I'm a young gay man and i have a sexual fetish for men who get coldsores ( Hsv-1). I know it sounds weird but it really tuns me on. This is one video i jerk off to a lot: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVlknG9Ezo4 it's nothing graphic at all though...

it's just that i've always had a fantasy of a man going down on me while he has an active coldsore and infecting me with his virus and then being able to experience a herpes outbreak and carrying part of him with me for the rest of my life and knowing it came from him.

I'm really just looking for someone to discuss it with, but most men who i bring it up to either think it's crazy or they get grossed out and don't want to talk about it at all.

I'm not looking to do it in real life though, unless me and the guy hit it off really good and it ends up happening one night. idk.

either way, i'm still trying to find someone to discuss it with because it has been crossing my mind a lot. i've had this fetish for years. what do you all think of this?

it goes on and on and on https://www.reddit.com/user/nastymindindeed

kill
yourself
wow

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #442 on: July 12, 2018, 01:22:54 AM »
+8
I remember way back when we 1st heard of bugchasing in gibbis and goons were tripping over their gunts to get a post in saying how it was actually rusbible-belt trolls trying to paint homos as disease-spreaders.

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #443 on: July 12, 2018, 01:25:56 AM »
+8
perfectly normal, perfectly healthy  :drew:  :adam:
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #444 on: July 12, 2018, 08:15:45 AM »
+4
It doesn’t stop there
His name was Harry Anderson

blasting Lord Asspussy atm

• Unperson
  • Million dollar dumps, taken daily
  • Awards TNE Veteran For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Soldier Rethuglikkkan Motorcyclist Texan The Gentry cold, dead hands Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #445 on: July 12, 2018, 01:57:23 PM »
+12
See, back in the 80's my dad and grandfather saw where this train was going. It started with gay tolerance. Got moved to forced gay acceptance. Expanded to include an ever-widening band of perverts, then moved in on society bedrocks like gender and marriage, and worked hard to confuse and obfuscate all spaces in between. Transgenderisim drove in its wedge and started to slide down the age scale, to get people used to seeing young kids in the middle of a perversion storm. Now we're here at the gates pedo tolerance. Anyone here remember the 90's and 2000's? "You fucking bigot, gays being able to come out of the closet and treated as equals will never have anything to do with pedophillia"

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #446 on: July 12, 2018, 09:17:58 PM »
+3
It's still a massive leap to mainstream the idea that minors can consent especially in a world where we're infantializing young adults.

wow

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
    • Awards
« Reply #447 on: July 15, 2018, 03:22:29 AM »
im sure these mentally sound fellows understand where to draw the line

pics courtesy of my friends in the rural nw

kill
yourself
wow

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards United Statesian Italian Better dead than red cold, dead hands Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #448 on: July 15, 2018, 09:04:41 AM »
+1
I should really know better than to read this thread while I'm eating

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #449 on: July 15, 2018, 10:24:07 AM »
+1
TIL a 53 BMI is "stocky"