;

Author Topic: Syrian Electronic Army take down Something Awful Forum  (Read 34161 times)

New Feminist Jihad

• Unperson
  • Awards Рашка Odin and Thor Ave Maria Classicist
    • Awards
Re: Syrian Electronic Army take down Something Awful Forum
« Reply #75 on: June 24, 2014, 02:11:35 PM »
Again, Mr. Fake SEA account, if this were true it would be on the SEA twitter, since they brag about every single hacking job they do.
Lazy effort.

PhilthyPhil

• Domestic Threat
  • Alconauts
  • "Sad" "brains"
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge Better dead than red Canuck old Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #76 on: June 24, 2014, 03:06:14 PM »
+13
Man some of you guys are seriously aggressively dumb...
Quote from: dumb gay retard
It took two days of advanced nausea before I could even try to articulate the politics involved here.

The Floridian

« Reply #77 on: June 24, 2014, 03:28:30 PM »
OP a faggot.

PUSSY CANCER

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian cold, dead hands Wounded in the line of posting. The Gentry Jew
    • Awards
« Reply #78 on: June 24, 2014, 03:37:17 PM »
+6
seriously aggressively dumb...

don't sign your posts
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttt

Hashtag Activist

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #79 on: June 24, 2014, 03:42:22 PM »
+3
This isn't funny guys.  Bm has had an erection for well over 4 hours thinking this was all about his stupid fucking blog.  If it is real please know that STEAM is actually a tool Israel is using to turn Syria into a Zionist slave state.

Professor of Niggerology

• Unperson
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Inshallah! United Statesian Fascist Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #80 on: June 24, 2014, 03:44:50 PM »
+5
Again, Mr. Fake SEA account, if this were true it would be on the SEA twitter, since they brag about every single hacking job they do.
Lazy effort.
shut up nigger
FREE NEAT

Martin Looter King

• Cishet White Male
  • Allah Cuntbar, Piss be upon him
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Libertarian 420 old
    • Awards
« Reply #81 on: June 24, 2014, 04:45:38 PM »
Lazy effort.

Ok devil's advocate, but the sig indicates that this isn't the SEA proper but a dude that supports them.
she has an weird expression (or face) and i'm just not into it at all :shrug:

i mean im not saying she's ugly or wouldn't bang, she's utterly forgettable to me and deffo not my type

edit: might as well clarify further before the chimpouts over mlady: yes yes shes like an 8 or a 9 or whatever no need to get the fedoras out but im sure she appreciates the white knighting

edit 2: wait wait seriously i just reread the page and is she really 15? i thought that he was joking at first but is he actually serious? because take that fucking picture down if it's the case you fucking weirdo what the fuck

brood

• Domestic Threat
  • keyboard cowboy
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: June 24, 2014, 05:04:00 PM »
If it really was SEA,  SS would be gone too considering the amount of slime hate on this board

Martin Looter King

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Libertarian 420 old
    • Awards
« Reply #83 on: June 24, 2014, 05:05:10 PM »
+1
If it really was SEA,  SS would be gone too considering the amount of slime hate on this board

Nah, we were calling out BM and calling bullshit on the whole government gassing people thing.

i mean im not saying she's ugly or wouldn't bang, she's utterly forgettable to me and deffo not my type

edit: might as well clarify further before the chimpouts over mlady: yes yes shes like an 8 or a 9 or whatever no need to get the fedoras out but im sure she appreciates the white knighting

edit 2: wait wait seriously i just reread the page and is she really 15? i thought that he was joking at first but is he actually serious? because take that fucking picture down if it's the case you fucking weirdo what the fuck

Black Gardener

• Cishet White Male
  • Hope 'n Change
  • King of Kicks
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Jew 420
    • Awards
« Reply #84 on: June 24, 2014, 05:10:25 PM »
+4
Forums still dead, gay.

Syria wins!

Mossad Assassin

• Enemy Of The State
  • Da Juden? Sie sind gud.
  • Awards Fuck you, dad! Fascist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Classicist Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
lemon party !

Quote from: Ralp
If you have enough self control and self awareness meth is fantastic

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #86 on: June 24, 2014, 05:56:06 PM »
+3
Lol sand nigger bots.

See what a progressive forum we are? A known, self avowed assasin for the Mossad can post in a thread with the Syrian Electric Army. :joe:

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge 420 Californian Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #87 on: June 24, 2014, 06:34:37 PM »
+10

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

Thanks Maureen. I've been dealing with that pedantic argument of not being able to spell makes me an idiot since grade school. I'm autistic with a 130+ iq who writes a graphic novel about sex abuse and with an obsession about pshycology to the point I'm more informed than my therapists about current news.

David Jew

• Unperson
  • Original Patients
  • cum
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting United Statesian Soldier old Faggot Took down a Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #88 on: June 24, 2014, 06:51:00 PM »
+3
You know what?  I don't think this guy is actually the Syrian Electric Army...

Sum Beezy

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #89 on: June 24, 2014, 06:54:59 PM »
+4
You know what?  I don't think this guy is actually the Syrian Electric Army...

Are you implying that the Syrians have concerns beyond our fascination with a dead gay comedy forum?  :clint:

GFR

• Unperson
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #90 on: June 24, 2014, 07:31:37 PM »

grandizer

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #91 on: June 24, 2014, 07:42:08 PM »
Lazy effort.

Ok devil's advocate, but the sig indicates that this isn't the SEA proper but a dude that supports them.

A quick search shows that SEA's sig come from the header of the @Official_SEA16 twitter account, and I think the body of the op was taken from some SEA facebook page.  Both scripts can be found word for word in other parts of the internet, and the misaligned margins in the op (starts from left instead of right side of page) is a good indicator that it was copy-pasted from somewhere.

فيمكنني أن أكتب بالعربي من جانب الصفحة الأيمن مثلما فعلته هنا

GFR

• Unperson
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #92 on: June 24, 2014, 08:04:17 PM »
Lazy effort.

A quick search shows that SEA's sig come from the header of the @Official_SEA16 twitter account, and I think the body of the op was taken from some SEA facebook page.  Both scripts can be found word for word in other parts of the internet, and the misaligned margins in the op (starts from left instead of right side of page) is a good indicator that it was copy-pasted from somewhere.

Is this a mistake that most non-arabic reading people would make or just an idiot out in the middle of nowhere; Tennessee perhaps.

Martin Looter King

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #93 on: June 24, 2014, 08:14:52 PM »
+1
Mr. SEA, the internet detectives are on to you!

Go Vols.

Professor of Niggerology

• Unperson
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Inshallah! United Statesian Fascist Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #94 on: June 24, 2014, 08:24:16 PM »
+2
Lazy effort.

god damn are you a dumb faggot
FREE NEAT

Petty Hate Machine

• Enemy Of The State
  • Space Racists
  • Awards Better dead than red For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Lutheran Soldier The Gentry cold, dead hands Texan Prepper old
    • Awards
« Reply #95 on: June 24, 2014, 08:49:04 PM »
+3
Lazy effort.

I unironically support Bashar al-Assad and hope Putin steps in and openly provides military support.
This unfortunate race, whom we had been taking so much pains to save and to civilize, have by their unexpected desertion and ferocious barbarities justified extermination and now await our decision on their fate.

professional lurker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #96 on: June 24, 2014, 08:53:58 PM »
 :facepalm:
"I'm really boring. My current hobbies right now are playing Animal Crossing on the DS and... I dunno, I did a bit of knitting last night for the first time in months after boy broke up with me over the phone (I can only cast on and knit stitch though). I surf the internet like every other person in the entire fucking world. I constantly have ideas that I never follow through on. I want to be a nurse someday. I want to drive. I nearly got my licence a few years ago but blacked out at the wheel due to my (90% now-cured) anorexia and haven't driven since."

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
Let me know when the next SASS spinoff starts.

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
Let me know when the next SASS spinoff starts.

Linebacker in a Dress

• Cishet White Male
  • Aztlán
  • money for nothing and the chicks for free
  • Awards Took Down an Admin Took down a Goon Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands United Statesian old Boy Scout Better dead than red Took down a Moderator
    • Awards
« Reply #99 on: June 24, 2014, 09:02:38 PM »
+3
Wait, so we're not getting Caro back?

Okay, if there are any actual Syrians lurking here, some of your guys have a thing for cannibalism, right? The goons we're offering could feed an entire clan for like a week or more per goon.

This is a very serious offer please respond promptly.

Quote from: Megaspel
To be fair, they did eventually ban Aatrek after people found out they knew he was a kiddie diddler.