;

Author Topic: 2016 Presidential Election megathread (Crooked Hillary is crookin' Crazy Bernie)  (Read 968988 times)

Martin Looter King

• Cishet White Male
  • Allah Cuntbar, Piss be upon him
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon 420 old Libertarian
    • Awards
Re: 2016 Presidential Elections megathread (Clinton v Bush, Round Three)
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2014, 09:14:12 AM »
+4
Probably voting 3rd party as usual as I can't bring myself to vote for either Hillary or Romney.
she has an weird expression (or face) and i'm just not into it at all :shrug:

i mean im not saying she's ugly or wouldn't bang, she's utterly forgettable to me and deffo not my type

edit: might as well clarify further before the chimpouts over mlady: yes yes shes like an 8 or a 9 or whatever no need to get the fedoras out but im sure she appreciates the white knighting

edit 2: wait wait seriously i just reread the page and is she really 15? i thought that he was joking at first but is he actually serious? because take that fucking picture down if it's the case you fucking weirdo what the fuck

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2014, 09:44:13 AM »
+1
Ok, you guys are gonna laugh. Don't laugh at me though, I'm just the messenger. Newt Gingrich has been communicating with Targeted Victory, in regards to an online fundraising platform.

Take what you will, from that little tidbit of information.

Aside from that, I wanna see Donald Trump get back in the mix. I swear, he drives up revenue/voter count just by being a total fool. It wouldn't be an American presidential election without someone trying to use the democratic process to promote their shitty reality show.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2014, 09:58:25 AM by blasting_asshole »

LITERALLY WORSE THAN BUSH

• Unperson
  • Awards For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! cold, dead hands The Gentry Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2014, 09:47:44 AM »
+7
In a few months everyone will remember that Hillary is a terrible retail politician and she has even more skeletons in her closet now than she did 7 years ago. However Biden has wet brain and Lizzie Warren is ninny SJW incarnate so it's Hillary's nomination to lose. However she managed to lose it in 2008 to a drug-addled closeted nigger who took chewbacca as a beard so anything is possible.

Watching this election (and the D&D groupthink) should be fun. I had a blast making fun of the Obama lemmings with the old SASS crew 6 years ago.

The Floridian

« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2014, 11:05:10 AM »
+5
The democrat senate releasing this "torture report" is a pathetic attempt to draw attention away from the failures of Obama—especially on the domestic front. Especially after the republicans won the midterms they're trying to make them look bad in a last ditch effort before they have to clean out their offices on Jan 20. Point being everybody already knew we tortured some towelheads at Gitmo.

bigperm

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards United Statesian Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2014, 09:51:48 PM »
+2
Ron Paul is 142, and remembers when those newfangled telegraph poles came to town

no fucking way he gets the nomination at his age (also, he's insane and would be a terrible president)

It would feel good to vote for Rand though. Honestly, I'm probably gonna end up voting Constitution Party if my state doesn't look like it has a decent chance of voting Republican.

White folks was in the caves while we was building empires!

We built pyramids before Donald Trump even knew what architecture was…

We taught philosophy and astrology and mathematics before Socrates and them Greek homos ever got around to it

A Serpico Amongst Mods [02|Feb 10:33 AM]:   (I always agree with BP :smug: )

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2014, 10:50:17 PM »
+5
My :allears: dream pick: Jon Huntsman

Still like him. I agreed with pretty much everything he said, he seemed rational, likeable, honest, and has executive and foreign experience. But if Romney runs again he's doomed to be the lesser of two Mormons.

Would consider Christie. Pros: real talking. I'd love to see him and :putin: go at it though it would probably cause WWIII. He can be surprisingly progressive too. OTOH, he loves charter schools and taking that sweet sweet Koch money.

Jeb Bush: for the most part, I think most of my opposition to him was because he's yet another Bush, but Bush the First was a decent President, and Jeb is supposed to be the smartest of them all. He's moving into a strong maybe in my estimation.

Rand: I have severe doubts that his convictions have the depth of his father's. While I didn't always agree with Ron, I could at least respect his consistency.

I would probably vote for or consider voting for any of these 4 over any Democratic candidate. I cannot think of one Dem at this time being bandied about I would remotely consider.

However if Santorum, Cruz, or some other crazy chucklefuck gets the Republican nom, then it's :lolno: . At that point if the Dem candidate is bad enough, I'd just go third party.

Small Weinered Goon

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Futurist You can't know! United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2014, 10:58:33 PM »
+2
As much :christina: as there will be about voting against a woman president, the election will come down to the economy.  If the economy is in decent shape, Hillary will likely win the election.  If there is another recession or one is looming in the horizon, the Republican will win.  If there is a recession, no matter how much Hilldawg and the media will blame it on the GOP, the public at large tends to hold the head nigga in charge responsible.  Since we tend to have recessions about every eight years now, we'll be due for another one around election time.

SSOUL TRANN

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Plexxed
  • ♪♫ play that tranny card fat white boy ♫♪
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Wounded in the line of posting. old Better dead than red Libertarian United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Self-loathing Scrooge The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2014, 12:58:07 AM »
+4
I still think Mitt would be an excellent president.   :jesse:
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."

Drain The Swamp And Fill It With Piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • gas the I love cock more than jews does
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting Goon or Ex-Goon Fuck you, dad! United Statesian You can't know! Soldier TNE Veteran cold, dead hands The Gentry Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2014, 01:07:36 AM »
+2

Only if we get the pre-campaign Romney, not the "pander-to-everyone-say-anything-for-a-vote" Romney.

McCaine would have been a decent President too (too hawkish for me to love, but no one is perfect) if we had gotten the "I'll break with my party and not compromise my principals" version.  Or if he had appointed Lieberman like he wanted to initially.  THAT would have been a ticket.
This forum, like all iterations before it was started by a small group of people, many of whom have been posting together on various spinoffs going on 15 years now.

Dog's plans for the forum have been extensively discussed with 3 of the other 4 fagmins, via group PM, over a period of months.

The only ones "subverting" the forum here are the swole cru/wn/alt rightards who, by their own admission, want to change this forum from what it was, was intended to be, and what the former and current owners want it to be.

Gender Swapped Dinosaur

• Unperson
  • Perhaps you may be able to help solve a mystery.
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2014, 03:43:28 AM »
+5
The democrat senate releasing this "torture report" is a pathetic attempt to draw attention away from the failures of Obama—especially on the domestic front. Especially after the republicans won the midterms they're trying to make them look bad in a last ditch effort before they have to clean out their offices on Jan 20. Point being everybody already knew we tortured some towelheads at Gitmo.

Conservatives and swing voters have never given a shit about the CIA giving freedom tickles to camel fuckers, and liberals are too distracted by the latest trendy outrage of the moment: cracker cops shooting good boys who didndonuffin'.

OOK OOK SCREE (D-IL)

• Cishet White Male
  • Niggerposting from my Bamaphone fo free
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2014, 06:35:08 AM »
+6
Jeb Bush: for the most part, I think most of my opposition to him was because he's yet another Bush, but Bush the First was a decent President, and Jeb is supposed to be the smartest of them all. He's moving into a strong maybe in my estimation.

Bush Sr. was a terrible president who raised taxes and set the tone for the current bankster money shoveling with his Savings and Loan bailouts.  There's no reason to think Jeb is going to be anything other than a flesh shaped funnel of $100 bills to some of the biggest and least useful corporations in the nation.

Other than that :nixon: to everything else you said.

The Floridian

« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2014, 08:00:38 AM »
+5
Fucking lmao if you think another Bush could make it into the White House. That name is permanently fucked on the national scene. :dubya:

Muh Dick

• Unperson
  • EXPOSING TUCKER CARLSON'S FALSEHOODS
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: December 12, 2014, 08:27:29 AM »
+11
I predict the Dems are gonna pick Brianna Wu/Zoe Quinn.

If the Repubs are smart they'll go with the Zimmerman/Darren Wilson Niggerdeath ticket.
SOMEBODY SENT ME A .GIF THAT GAVE ME A JULIUS SEIZURE

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2014, 10:48:56 AM »
+11
tl;dr - Elizabeth Warren = SedanChair

This can't be said enough.  My family came to this country a hundred years ago with nothing and I put "white" on applications.  Warren's family has been here long enough to fuck slaves and redskins and just because there's a little dirt in the gene pool she gets to claim minority status?  Fuck that bitch.

hair sniffing boner diary

• Enemy Of The State
  • designated kitchen warmer
  • Awards Better dead than red For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Classicist Artist Ave Maria Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: December 12, 2014, 11:50:55 AM »
+3

I get angry nearly every day thinking about how different things would be with Mitt in charge.  Washington Post Byline: OBAMA WAS WRONG

That being said, Mitt shouldn't run again.  It's exhausting, distracting, and demoralizing to have a guy run for the third time. Third time's the charm only for the Gipper.  His name recognition isn't enough to overpower the fatigue in the face of more "appealing" opposition (see: Hilldog).  Discount Thai Surgery's sig summarizes Mitt perfectly:

It's been enough.  :myecred:

Gender Swapped Dinosaur

• Unperson
  • Perhaps you may be able to help solve a mystery.
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: December 12, 2014, 01:10:48 PM »
+9

Mitt's problem is that you can't win a personality contest when you don't have a personality.

hair sniffing boner diary

• Enemy Of The State
  • designated kitchen warmer
  • Awards Better dead than red For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Classicist Artist Ave Maria Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: December 12, 2014, 02:07:43 PM »
+3

Mitt's problem is that you can't win a personality contest when you don't have a personality.

Forever second place in our hearts

Small Weinered Goon

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Futurist You can't know! United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: December 13, 2014, 01:04:06 AM »
+4
Mitt Romney came off like an empty suit.  When someone is going up against an incumbent, the burden is on the challenger to prove why he/she/xe would be better than the guy currently in office.  Romney never did that.  Simply saying "I'm not Obama" is not enough, much like saying "I'm not Bush" didn't work for Kerry and "I'm not Clinton" didn't work for Dole.  Reagan won against an incumbent because he had a clear vision of what he would do in office and communicated it effectively.  Romney did neither, which is why it isn't a surprise that he barely did better than McCain.

SSOUL TRANN

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Plexxed
  • ♪♫ play that tranny card fat white boy ♫♪
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Wounded in the line of posting. old Better dead than red Libertarian United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Self-loathing Scrooge The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: December 13, 2014, 05:36:17 AM »
+3
Pretend I quoted every post on thi page.

Respone:  harsh and sad, but fair.

God help us all.

If fauxcohantis gets in I'll lose it.  Same with Hillary.  Ugh I can't even...
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: December 13, 2014, 11:13:18 AM »
+14
I also think the only reason Romney got the nom was because:

1. He looked Presidential
2. He had money and the ability to raise more easily
3. He was less crazy than the rest of the Republican Primary candidates, who were all like a Dick Tracy Rogue's Gallery of one note nutjobs

I mean you had Crazy Eyes Nuke Iran Bachman, Full of Himself Gingrich, Herman Cain who could barely string together a complete sentence, Born Again Santorum, John "The Other, Less Don Draper Looking Mormon" Huntsman, Ron Paul who was always gon' Ron Paul, and Rick Perry, who also looked Presidential, had exec experience but blew it with the "Three Things." Most of them were also falling over each other to prove how hard right they were, how one issue they were, and how unelectable in a general election they'd be. So Romney just hung back and looked handsome and was the last man standing.

Now without going up against an incumbent, in a sense it's anyone's game and Romney could win that fight. Biden is too old and they may have enough dirt on Hilary with Benghazi and shit back to Whitewater that could torpedo her if the rightwing media machine keeps beating that drum. The Republicans just have to run a halfway mainstream candidate that is electable and they have a decent shot. It's a lot like 2008, when neither side had any major advantages going in.

walrus rape strategy

• Unperson
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' old United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge KURWA cold, dead hands The Gentry Libertarian
    • Awards
« Reply #45 on: December 13, 2014, 01:14:20 PM »
+7

It's a lot like 2008, when neither side had any major advantages going in.

I agree everything in your post except this. In 2008 after 8 years of  :dubya: , there was no way in hell a Republican was getting elected. I'd say the 2000 election was where neither side had a real advantage.

I wish I could say 2016 would be the same as 2008 with the electorate having Democrat fatigue, but we all know the media's going to deep-throat whoever gets chosen to represent the Democrats, especially if it's Hillary.

Edit to say I totally agree with what you said about the 2012 Republican field. Holy fuck was that a clusterfuck.

OOK OOK SCREE (D-IL)

• Cishet White Male
  • Niggerposting from my Bamaphone fo free
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: December 13, 2014, 04:19:20 PM »
+1
I also think the only reason Romney got the nom was because:

1. He was going to pay the most people off with taxpayer money and not ask questions.

Fixed

food desert

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: December 13, 2014, 06:59:40 PM »
+1
Republicans can win as as long as they can avoid saying retarded shit. That killed them in 2012, mostly in the congressional and senate races, but paid dividends in 2014 when the candidates didn't suffer from foot-in-mouth disease.

Small Weinered Goon

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: December 14, 2014, 12:47:54 AM »
+2
The 2012 GOP candidates were bad because the Republicans went full teatard.  Romney barely kept his head above water because he had the money to do so.  Otherwise Newt Gingrich or Rick fucking Santorum would have been the guy.

Fortunately I didn't hear much about tea party bullshit in 2014 so here's hoping 2016 is the same way.

The Floridian

« Reply #49 on: December 14, 2014, 01:05:49 AM »
+3
For real that whole mindless Tea Party & Sarah Palin willful ignorance bullshit was fucking shameful. How in the fuck do you expect people to take you seriously (much less persuade them) when you have teabags hanging from your George Washington costume while screaming at everyone else with a Bible in your hand?

If the republicans drop that real american horseshit coupled with nominating someone who is well articulate when spoken they'll have a solid chance in 2016. Hope for someone like Chris Christie that isn't 500 pounds in two years.