;

Author Topic: 12 primos embarazadas en su sótano?! césped siega muy bueno! (Mexico thread)  (Read 8760 times)

New Feminist Jihad

• Unperson
  • Awards Рашка Odin and Thor Ave Maria Classicist
    • Awards
+3
lol if you live in a state filled with mexicans

Don't you live in MN? Enjoy your Somalis, faggot.
there really aren't that many, and also they live in very specific areas. no one likes them anyways, and they have no influence on our culture, whereas Mexicans basically own the places where they all live, so lol
also somalis leave to go get shot somewhere else at least, mexicans kill each other and other people where they live and bring gangs with them.

I feel the need to clarify, I don't have a problem with some of the Mexicans I've met and my uncle is half-mexican so I know they can be good people, while most somalis are pieces of shit who refuse to do anything. but again, the numbers is really what makes it different

So little influence they're about to oust some 20 year+ serving jewess from her representative seat.  So little violence that when they blew up that building making bombs earlier this year, it totally didn't get swept under the rug and hand waved as a "gas explosion".

Got it.
no they weren't about to, they lost the primary to get her out of the nomination and then got upset. Keep in mind that it's also a state representative seat, not for the U.S. congress. They can't even manage to take a state legislative seat in an area where they have a large presence, whereas Mexicans are a massive political force in certain southern states.
I don't know what building you're talking about but I'm pretty sure there wasn't a building blown up in my state. If you mean the apartment fire earlier in the year the only site I'm finding mentioning a bombing is some conspiracy theory website. It was an apartment complex, why the fuck would they blow up an apartment full of other somalis?
Most likely some retard in the building (i.e. an average Somali) did something stupid in their apartment and started a fire on accident.
Apparently the building, and this is according to Mr. Conspiracy Theory himself, was occupied solely by single Somali muslim men. So why would they bomb it? It doesn't make any sense.

Seriously, don't try to tell me I don't know the situation right where I live, you end up looking like an idiot.

I'll tell you whatever the fuck I want to you stupid shit. Keep on importing Somalis and burying your head in the sand.  DHS always shows up to home fires I guess?  Why would they bomb themselves?  Maybe when they were building bombs something went up?

Nah just wacky conspiracy nonsense.  Probably no reason why Minnesota Somali returns page after page of shit about terrorism alerts.
Do you have any actual evidence for what you're saying? No? That's what I fucking thought. DHS was there to help determine the cause of it, perhaps in case it was anything terror-related, but since you have no proof it actually was you can't say that's what happened.
Btw it's because they fucking leave to go to Somalia but I'm glad you think you know more about where I live than I do, Mr. Internet Cool Kid
I love how you just have to try to be an internet badass though, it's kind of funny
In reality you're just a retard who jerks off to being angry on the internet (maybe that's why you came back lol)

I really don't want to hear a whole lot of shit from some pathetic nigger who is SO PROUD of his knowledge of a state full of fucking liberal faggots he starts spinning up a full ob meltdown because his "expertise" is challenged, demanding,evidence that's a google search away for anyone who gives a fuck (you, not me)

That is your "claim to fame"  and your faggot ass is so upset you went for the most tired, weakest burn you could muster and you think you're some sort of iconoclast. Go jerk off more about your 'expertise', you fucking schmuck.
Lmao speaking of weak burns, you're calling me a nigger and saying "lol ur state has liberals" as if those are 1. true in the case of the first or 2. relevant to me in the case of the second, and I'm not in a meltdown you idiot. You get worked up whenever anyone argues with you and it's fun to watch. I'm glad you still fall for it though, I hope I'm not the only one enjoying this

Mad at the Internet

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • wuts halperning?
  • Awards Texan Deplorables Seaman (lol) Killed in the Line of Posting United Statesian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Something Wonderful
    • Awards
Rocket AND OSI back.

Its gonna be a good year  :nixon: :reagan:

Truly, Jeebus been good to us.

VFW

• Unperson
  • Alconauts
  • Bury my keyboard at shitposter's knee
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon tfw no gf because jews Anonymous BYOB TNE Veteran Sasstronaut
    • Awards
+2
Rocket AND OSI back.

« Last Edit: January 01, 2015, 05:56:20 PM by VFW »

OSI

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • For Dixie's Land we'll make our stand
  • Awards TNE Veteran Arizona Classicist Fascist Soldier For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Prepper cold, dead hands The Gentry Ave Maria
    • Awards
+3

there really aren't that many, and also they live in very specific areas. no one likes them anyways, and they have no influence on our culture, whereas Mexicans basically own the places where they all live, so lol
also somalis leave to go get shot somewhere else at least, mexicans kill each other and other people where they live and bring gangs with them.

I feel the need to clarify, I don't have a problem with some of the Mexicans I've met and my uncle is half-mexican so I know they can be good people, while most somalis are pieces of shit who refuse to do anything. but again, the numbers is really what makes it different

So little influence they're about to oust some 20 year+ serving jewess from her representative seat.  So little violence that when they blew up that building making bombs earlier this year, it totally didn't get swept under the rug and hand waved as a "gas explosion".

Got it.
no they weren't about to, they lost the primary to get her out of the nomination and then got upset. Keep in mind that it's also a state representative seat, not for the U.S. congress. They can't even manage to take a state legislative seat in an area where they have a large presence, whereas Mexicans are a massive political force in certain southern states.
I don't know what building you're talking about but I'm pretty sure there wasn't a building blown up in my state. If you mean the apartment fire earlier in the year the only site I'm finding mentioning a bombing is some conspiracy theory website. It was an apartment complex, why the fuck would they blow up an apartment full of other somalis?
Most likely some retard in the building (i.e. an average Somali) did something stupid in their apartment and started a fire on accident.
Apparently the building, and this is according to Mr. Conspiracy Theory himself, was occupied solely by single Somali muslim men. So why would they bomb it? It doesn't make any sense.

Seriously, don't try to tell me I don't know the situation right where I live, you end up looking like an idiot.

I'll tell you whatever the fuck I want to you stupid shit. Keep on importing Somalis and burying your head in the sand.  DHS always shows up to home fires I guess?  Why would they bomb themselves?  Maybe when they were building bombs something went up?

Nah just wacky conspiracy nonsense.  Probably no reason why Minnesota Somali returns page after page of shit about terrorism alerts.
Do you have any actual evidence for what you're saying? No? That's what I fucking thought. DHS was there to help determine the cause of it, perhaps in case it was anything terror-related, but since you have no proof it actually was you can't say that's what happened.
Btw it's because they fucking leave to go to Somalia but I'm glad you think you know more about where I live than I do, Mr. Internet Cool Kid
I love how you just have to try to be an internet badass though, it's kind of funny
In reality you're just a retard who jerks off to being angry on the internet (maybe that's why you came back lol)

I really don't want to hear a whole lot of shit from some pathetic nigger who is SO PROUD of his knowledge of a state full of fucking liberal faggots he starts spinning up a full ob meltdown because his "expertise" is challenged, demanding,evidence that's a google search away for anyone who gives a fuck (you, not me)

That is your "claim to fame"  and your faggot ass is so upset you went for the most tired, weakest burn you could muster and you think you're some sort of iconoclast. Go jerk off more about your 'expertise', you fucking schmuck.
Lmao speaking of weak burns, you're calling me a nigger and saying "lol ur state has liberals" as if those are 1. true in the case of the first or 2. relevant to me in the case of the second, and I'm not in a meltdown you idiot. You get worked up whenever anyone argues with you and it's fun to watch. I'm glad you still fall for it though, I hope I'm not the only one enjoying this

Still mad his authority of Minnesota is being challenged. "Puppetmaster u mad" was a tired schtick last year with your old ass "lol getting u mad". Fuck off back to FYAD you noisy faggot and I guess we'll just have to do without you popping in asking us if we know what the great seal of your shitty ass state means before you blow a gasket with your meltdown.

Martin Looter King

• Cishet White Male
  • Allah Cuntbar, Piss be upon him
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting old Goon or Ex-Goon 420 Libertarian United Statesian
    • Awards
+2
To be fair, MN is a state full of retards so...
 :jesse:
:franken:
she has an weird expression (or face) and i'm just not into it at all :shrug:

i mean im not saying she's ugly or wouldn't bang, she's utterly forgettable to me and deffo not my type

edit: might as well clarify further before the chimpouts over mlady: yes yes shes like an 8 or a 9 or whatever no need to get the fedoras out but im sure she appreciates the white knighting

edit 2: wait wait seriously i just reread the page and is she really 15? i thought that he was joking at first but is he actually serious? because take that fucking picture down if it's the case you fucking weirdo what the fuck

New Feminist Jihad

• Unperson
    • Awards
+2

Got it.

Still mad his authority of Minnesota is being challenged. "Puppetmaster u mad" was a tired schtick last year with your old ass "lol getting u mad". Fuck off back to FYAD you noisy faggot and I guess we'll just have to do without you popping in asking us if we know what the great seal of your shitty ass state means before you blow a gasket with your meltdown.
Not really mad at all actually
Your state is a lot worse though to be honest, pretty shit
Also I've never even been registered on SA so lol

New Feminist Jihad

• Unperson
    • Awards
+2
look at some statistics and you'll find out this state is one of the top in Fortune 500 companies, especially per capita, as well as intelligence statistics/education statistics with regards to standardized testing, in addition to having a robust economy in emerging industries.
I know that hurts your brain to think a state that disagrees with you lots of times politically does well, but it's true

By the way I hate the DFL as much as anyone else but in the interest of accuracy, we had a Republican governor just a few years ago and hadn't had a democrat in 20 years; plus our state legislature is half controlled by Republicans because the other house didn't have elections this past year but it might have flipped as well
(both parties are shit anyways so honestly who gives a fuck)

SooperPooper

• Cishet White Male
  • Non-shitposts: 0
    • Awards
+2
Rocket AND OSI back.

rofl I have a sig

MassiveMilitant

+7
It's funny how defensive fem jihad is being about his shitty frozen do nothing of a state when previously he was making plans to leave America because it sucks so bad. after he moves out of moms basement of course.

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Classicist Fascist
    • Awards
+6
look at some statistics and you'll find out this state is one of the top in Fortune 500 companies, especially per capita, as well as intelligence statistics/education statistics with regards to standardized testing, in addition to having a robust economy in emerging industries.

None of that has stopped you from being a giant retard, though. Makes u think  :adam:

wimpb

+4
I know that hurts your brain to think a state that disagrees with you lots of times politically does well, but it's true

By the way I hate the DFL as much as anyone else but in the interest of accuracy, we had a Republican governor just a few years ago and hadn't had a democrat in 20 years; plus our state legislature is half controlled by Republicans because the other house didn't have elections this past year but it might have flipped as well
(both parties are shit anyways so honestly who gives a fuck)

way to prove him right zhetone

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin Drinkin' and Postin' Took Out 15 Furries in One Shot Took down a Moderator Took down a Goon Wounded in the line of posting. Rethuglikkkan United Statesian cold, dead hands Better dead than red Classicist
    • Awards
+7
i would say that this gif is a great representation of feminist jihad's behavior in this thread, but really its pretty much every single thread he waddles in and everyone's reactions after witnessing it

New Feminist Jihad

• Unperson
    • Awards
+5
lmao gotta love the Kool Kid Krew coming in and defending their retarded dinobro with year-old insults and weak burns

OSI

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Awards TNE Veteran Arizona Classicist Fascist Soldier For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Prepper cold, dead hands The Gentry Ave Maria
    • Awards
+5
I know you think you're a big shot because you won some edit wars on wikipedia about your faggoty state, but getting so defensive about fucking MN to the point where you post 'shock' erotica is doubling down on the whole being a massive, unfunny faggot.

Lookit dis nigger, mad cause we all know he's a fat lame uninteresting goon.

New Feminist Jihad

• Unperson
    • Awards
+5
I know you think you're a big shot because you won some edit wars on wikipedia about your faggoty state, but getting so defensive about fucking MN to the point where you post 'shock' erotica is doubling down on the whole being a massive, unfunny faggot.

Lookit dis nigger, mad cause we all know he's a fat lame uninteresting goon.
Oh so now you're at the "make stuff up" stage of your outrage, i guess the fun is over now

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Classicist Fascist
    • Awards
+6
lmao gotta love the Kool Kid Krew coming in and defending their retarded dinobro with year-old insults and weak burns

I don't think OSI actually needs any of us to defend him.

Have you considered that maybe it's just that you're a tedious faggot and no-one likes you?

New Feminist Jihad

• Unperson
    • Awards
+4

Have you considered that maybe it's just that you're a tedious faggot and no-one likes you?
oh no, people on the internet don't like me, whatever shall i do

Pizza Cancellation Specialist

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Alconauts
  • Bon vivant and fulla hate
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Better dead than red old Scrooge United Statesian Deutscher Drinkin' and Postin' Took down a Moderator Wounded in the line of posting. Took down a Goon TNE Veteran Sasstronaut
    • Awards
+2
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18gDUzL2mLQ" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18gDUzL2mLQ</a>

lollin hard at the parents who let their elementary age daughters be in this shitswirl
I have a pet conspiracy theory about Lil Yachty. The Jews made him famous to put all the marginally talented blacks like Jay-Z and whomever on notice that their fame and fortune has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with any talent they might have. Jewish producers can take the most retarded nigger they can find, a guy so dumb he can't even write his own name, hook him up to autotone, and make him a star. They don't need Jay-Z; Jay-Z needs them.

Martin Looter King

• Cishet White Male
  • Allah Cuntbar, Piss be upon him
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting old Goon or Ex-Goon 420 Libertarian United Statesian
    • Awards
+1
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18gDUzL2mLQ" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18gDUzL2mLQ</a>

lollin hard at the parents who let their elementary age daughters be in this shitswirl

jesus christ.

He looks like a fucking 2 month old in the face.  And fuck any adult that had anything to do with that production.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUcjgXtVUiE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUcjgXtVUiE</a>

Here's a peace offering you jihadi faggot now go fuck off
she has an weird expression (or face) and i'm just not into it at all :shrug:

i mean im not saying she's ugly or wouldn't bang, she's utterly forgettable to me and deffo not my type

edit: might as well clarify further before the chimpouts over mlady: yes yes shes like an 8 or a 9 or whatever no need to get the fedoras out but im sure she appreciates the white knighting

edit 2: wait wait seriously i just reread the page and is she really 15? i thought that he was joking at first but is he actually serious? because take that fucking picture down if it's the case you fucking weirdo what the fuck

OSI

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
    • Awards
+6

Continue to hang out around here and be a target for mockery and abuse when not correcting spelling on the Minneapolis wiki entry.

sub-base turf sniffing boner diarist

• Enemy Of The State
  • It's their CULUTRE, SHITLORD!
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge United Statesian cold, dead hands Libertarian Better dead than red
    • Awards
+5
Joke's on you, I think you're both retards.

New Feminist Jihad

• Unperson
    • Awards
+1

Continue to hang out around here and be a target for mockery and abuse when not correcting spelling on the Minneapolis wiki entry.
yeah i'm totally a wikipedia addict, i post so much about it you know
except i'm not and i've never touched it so i don't know what the fuck you're talking about

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin Drinkin' and Postin' Took Out 15 Furries in One Shot Took down a Moderator Took down a Goon Wounded in the line of posting. Rethuglikkkan United Statesian cold, dead hands Better dead than red Classicist
    • Awards
+3
considering you now deny every saying that you hadn't seen a single brown person in barcelona, I'm gonna guess from your last reply that you were actually wikipedia editor of the year 2013 or some shit

fucking lying slav cunt :lolno: