;

Author Topic: Shmorky Lulz  (Read 76988 times)

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout
    • Awards
Re: Shmorky Lulz
« Reply #50 on: January 24, 2015, 11:17:46 AM »
+5
Mail order brides usually run away at some point aran.

Mail order bindi wife?

Trigger Word: Everything

• Unperson
  • Always someone triggered but no one's getting shot
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: January 24, 2015, 12:37:00 PM »
+8
Mail order brides usually run away at some point aran.

Mail order bindi wife?

Problem with them is the rest of the family is coming soon after, COD.
Shit. I guess this has helped me realize my privilege even more. So that's some good come out of it.
I feel so sad for all the people who don't have a supportive environment even like SA.

Mossad Assassin

• Enemy Of The State
  • Da Juden? Sie sind gud.
  • Awards Classicist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Fascist Fuck you, dad! Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: January 24, 2015, 01:16:27 PM »
+3
Shmorky's gf is surprisingly normal and decent looking. I'm sure she's a mess but

post pics so i can hate myself for not being able to attract a woman while tranny fatass weirdo extraordinaire dave kelly can

Seriously post them you fucking faggot don't do that fag hand-wringing shit about not wanting to do it you brought it up now post the pictures so we can either make fun of you for thinking whatever shitblob shmorky is putting it to or feel bad about outselves for not attracting anyone while fucking Dave Kelly squeaky manshit extraordinaire can.

Relax you niggers, her pic has been on his site. I'm not sure if it still is. It's not like I'm sitting on a stash of Shmorky pics.

i have them.  all the schmorky pics but not post
lemon party !

Quote from: Ralp
If you have enough self control and self awareness meth is fantastic

level 69 memelord

• Unperson
  • Emo Tablecloth Salesman
  • Awards old Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting Murderer Ambien posting Californian Lithuanian DeVry
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: January 24, 2015, 02:37:58 PM »
+7
POST THE ASS
Trigger warning: the second video contains powerful audio of the man’s fragmented urine stream.

Rape Artist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: January 24, 2015, 03:35:07 PM »
+6
Quote from: shmorky
bondsperson

uuugggggggghhhhhhhhhh

IHaveNoMouthAndIMustSteen

« Reply #55 on: January 24, 2015, 05:32:44 PM »
+7
I know I’m going to get unrelenting strug-life shit for this, but whatever. Tack it onto my pedophile fat girl rape fiction ecred.

I think Shmorky is a victim of Lowtax.

All things aside – if you only knew him by his artwork – he has a recognizable style and a unique voice. That’s actually saying something in an age where people get millions of Youtube hits making “cartoons” using stickfigures and voice generators.  Hell, his work was good enough that some guy literally traced one of his cartoons and made thousands off it.

Do I think he would ever get famous, rich or be notable? Probably not. Does he deserve to be able to earn a living off his work? In my mind, if he had gone a different route than SA with the right mentoring, development and support he actually might have been able to.

Isn’t it amazing how the people who say “no” to Lowtax manage to move on and be bigger than SA ever was?  Even good ole Dr. David Thorpe managed to hit the big time after ditching SA and entering a real venue for talent.

15 years of loyalty and not even an unairconditioned tin shack to share with other troons. Ya gotta feel a little sorry for him.

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: January 24, 2015, 05:40:45 PM »
+3
15 years of loyalty and not even an unairconditioned tin shack to share with other troons. Ya gotta feel a little sorry for him.

Let's not forget how 'taxxy always stabs them in the back on the way out.
My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: January 24, 2015, 05:43:17 PM »
+2
Even good ole Dr. David Thorpe managed to hit the big time after ditching SA and entering a real venue for talent.

where did he end up becuase hes literally the only front page writer i ever thought was funny or talented at all
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

« Reply #58 on: January 24, 2015, 05:53:02 PM »
+1
Even good ole Dr. David Thorpe managed to hit the big time after ditching SA and entering a real venue for talent.

where did he end up becuase hes literally the only front page writer i ever thought was funny or talented at all

He stopped writing for SA shortly before the Pitbull incident, but SA still uses retroactive thinking to claim the stunt as their own.

He "left" for a paying gig in some Boston indie newspaper/website that folded about a year later. No fucking clue what he does for money now. Selling insurance?

E: Here's his LinkedIn. The good (bad?) news is it looks like nobody has paid him since about 2009.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 05:56:47 PM by TVIV Dr. Who Veteran »

Tranny Feet

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: January 24, 2015, 06:26:10 PM »
+8
I know I’m going to get unrelenting strug-life shit for this, but whatever. Tack it onto my pedophile fat girl rape fiction ecred.

All things aside – if you only knew him by his artwork – he has a recognizable style and a unique voice. That’s actually saying something in an age where people get millions of Youtube hits making “cartoons” using stickfigures and voice generators.  Hell, his work was good enough that some guy literally traced one of his cartoons and made thousands off it.

Do I think he would ever get famous, rich or be notable? Probably not. Does he deserve to be able to earn a living off his work? In my mind, if he had gone a different route than SA with the right mentoring, development and support he actually might have been able to.

Isn’t it amazing how the people who say “no” to Lowtax manage to move on and be bigger than SA ever was?  Even good ole Dr. David Thorpe managed to hit the big time after ditching SA and entering a real venue for talent.

I'd say the fact that he's deeply, hilariously mentally ill has more to do with it than Lowtax. Sure, maybe Rich enabled some of it by giving him somewhere to hang around and play Mario Kart all day for a nominal salary but he'd probably be aiming higher and doing better if he weren't absolutely fucking mental.

« Reply #60 on: January 24, 2015, 06:41:04 PM »
+2

I'd say the fact that he's deeply, hilariously mentally ill has more to do with it than Lowtax. Sure, maybe Rich enabled some of it by giving him somewhere to hang around and play Mario Kart all day for a nominal salary but he'd probably be aiming higher and doing better if he weren't absolutely fucking mental.

Ehhhhh..... there's a bit of a chicken and egg argument here.

Obviously the mental illness has a big part in his art, but if someone other than RICHARD has scooped him up and channeled it towards a marketable brand, I highly doubt it would have reached the dick chopping levels that over a decade on SA has produced.

Death Camp for Cutie

• Cishet White Male
  • Actual female
  • Awards Texan White Chick
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: January 24, 2015, 08:25:18 PM »
+6
Shmorky had a webcomic about the oppression of interspecies relationships in 1998 or earlier. It was called Living in Greytown if I remember and it was hilariously pozzed. He only started working for lowtax in what, 2005? And he chose the Shmorky moniker to disassociate from the gross stuff he did before - under his real name. Then stiles before that with those fleshlight ads. His art improved dramatically under SA's banner but he has no ambition to do better because of autism or anxiety or various other excuses. I have a feeling the only reason he stayed with SA was because Lowtax has an equal non-drive and probably just told him "do what you want, I don't care."
« Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 08:27:25 PM by cis miss »

Bully Apologist

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: January 24, 2015, 08:33:51 PM »
+4
60 seconds of googling leads me to believe this is the girlfriend. A certain fagmin can feel free to confirm / deny, and also whether he wants to stand by his 'normal and decent looking' appraisal of the young lady.

when I preview the post my attached pic doesn't show up so if it doesn't work: http://imgur.com/9LvATEg
« Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 08:51:13 PM by Bully Apologist »

Mossad Assassin

• Enemy Of The State
  • Da Juden? Sie sind gud.
  • Awards Classicist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Fascist Fuck you, dad! Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: January 24, 2015, 08:41:39 PM »
+2

Let's not forget how 'taxxy always stabs them in the back on the way out.

holy hell every time i see that thing, pure fucking misery is happening in there.

lemon party !

Quote from: Ralp
If you have enough self control and self awareness meth is fantastic

Small Weinered Goon

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Futurist You can't know! United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: January 24, 2015, 08:44:37 PM »
+5
That chin :stare:

My personal pet theory is that shmorky left because Lowtax got pissed that shmorky didn't contribute enough to raising SA's revenues.  Thanks to declining traffic and chinkwife payments, Lowtax is making less money than ever and it's probably made him nervous about the future.  They likely got into some big argument and asked shmorky to pack up his shit and get out.

Eboltzer1

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: January 24, 2015, 08:52:09 PM »
+4
Quote from: Rosi Vo, Racist
Shmorky's gf is surprisingly normal and decent looking. I'm sure she's a mess but
60 seconds of googling leads me to believe this is the girlfriend. A certain fagmin can feel free to confirm / deny, and also whether he wants to stand by his 'normal and decent looking' appraisal of the young lady.

when I preview the post my attached pic doesn't show up so if it doesn't work: http://imgur.com/9LvATEg

HAHAHAHAHA you low standards-having motherfucker.

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge 420 Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: January 24, 2015, 09:03:27 PM »
+2
How old is Schmorky again?

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: January 24, 2015, 09:15:28 PM »
+4
How old is Schmorky again?

Mentally or ......?
My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

Bitters

• Enemy Of The State
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian old Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: January 24, 2015, 09:16:27 PM »
+6

My personal pet theory is that shmorky left because Lowtax got pissed that shmorky didn't contribute enough to raising SA's revenues.  Thanks to declining traffic and chinkwife payments, Lowtax is making less money than ever and it's probably made him nervous about the future.  They likely got into some big argument and asked shmorky to pack up his shit and get out.

This was my assumption.  He really wasn't doing anything beyond being Lowtax's sidekick on LP videos, and Lowtax's daughter can do that for free.  That and Schmorky's epic meltdown single-handedly killed the GamingGarbage youtube thing. 

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: January 24, 2015, 09:52:38 PM »
+6

Pretty much. My guess would be Lowtax finally had enough of his friend toady turning from a sad-sack fat faggot to a sad-sack fat MAGICAL TRANS* BEING, told him to stop sounding like a muppet getting his balls squeezed in a room full of helium. Shmorky, having some how landed a human-like girlfriend, was visited by the ghost of his shriveled, severed testicles and stood up for himself. Lowtax probably fired him, and chinkwife payments pretty much cemented the fact Lowtax wouldn't be trying to patch things up and offer him his old job as Lowtax's ego booster back.

Let me know when the next SASS spinoff starts.

bongo bongo

• Unperson
  • Waffen SS
  • MODS=FAGS
  • Awards For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Fuck you, dad! BYOB Wounded in the line of posting. Anonymous Libertarian Scientologist Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: January 24, 2015, 10:29:17 PM »
+11
shmorky's make-up caked on like a dead grandma  :dubya:

DMT -- The Spirit Molecule

« Reply #71 on: January 24, 2015, 10:57:12 PM »
+3
Shmorky had a webcomic about the oppression of interspecies relationships in 1998 or earlier. It was called Living in Greytown if I remember and it was hilariously pozzed. He only started working for lowtax in what, 2005? And he chose the Shmorky moniker to disassociate from the gross stuff he did before - under his real name. Then stiles before that with those fleshlight ads. His art improved dramatically under SA's banner but he has no ambition to do better because of autism or anxiety or various other excuses. I have a feeling the only reason he stayed with SA was because Lowtax has an equal non-drive and probably just told him "do what you want, I don't care."

:lolno: He was doing shit for Lowtax as far back as 2002. The paywall was one of the things that (allegedly) allowed SA to (allegedly) pay content creators and The Flash Tub was born.

I'm not saying he wasn't a pozzed out piece of shit - I'm saying instead of being snatched by RICHARD, he would have been better off sending in a few sketches to those CAN YOU DRAW?!? people or god forbid actually going to art school.

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: January 24, 2015, 11:17:14 PM »
+8
I think Shmorky is a case like CWC:
CWC was always an assburgers faggot, but you can't deny the internet has made it that much worse.

Shmorky was always destined for life as a reject and only aggressive, early intervention would have stopped it. Blaming the Tax for shmorky's current state is like seeing a guy shoveling dirt into a mine entrance after a cave in and saying he's burying the miners trapped inside.
Let me know when the next SASS spinoff starts.

bolonium

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • The rarest pepe
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: January 25, 2015, 01:02:56 AM »
+8
Still rocking the yarn wig and now has a scarf to hide his adams apple :tom:

RunForrestRun

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: January 25, 2015, 01:09:27 AM »
+6
Lowtax actually posted that shmorky changed more and more (especially his voice) until he couldn't stand him anymore. Even though that guy lies when it's convenient I am inclined to believe him on this one. Why he didn't seem to see that coming from a mile or how he was less insufferable before (somehow I can't really imagine that) I can't say.