;

Author Topic: D&D mod Vilerat killed in Benghazi embassy attacks  (Read 57593 times)

jimbolio

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
Re: D&D mod Vilerat killed in Benghazi embassy attacks
« Reply #200 on: May 19, 2013, 12:06:57 AM »
Exactly. Nothing will hit hit these gay-lords harder than getting their hours shaved, smaller check, shit tier care, and niggers double lined in front of their goony asses. I cant wait.

veteran of forum wars

• Domestic Threat
  • This is where you fuckers went.
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran BYOB Anonymous tfw no gf because jews Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #201 on: May 20, 2013, 01:41:57 AM »
Exactly. Nothing will hit hit these gay-lords harder than getting their hours shaved, smaller check, shit tier care, and niggers double lined in front of their goony asses. I cant wait.

Their doublethink will blame the republicans somehow. The Leftist party is their God and they grovel like good little sheep.
Why can't Ozma die(t) :smug:

Harry D Greek

• Cishet White Male
  • http://i.imgur.com/U2hZuN9.png
    • Awards
« Reply #202 on: May 21, 2013, 01:02:24 AM »
What are goons opinions of  :nixon: using the IRS to target his political enemies?  Are they ok with that too?
They're not gonna use logic when it comes to this shit, they just ignore any facts that contradict their religious beliefs and shout down anyone bringing them up.
Quote from: a man with an asymmetrical haircut
This was posted on the page before, but I was only able to catch up on this thread now. I'd like to point out that not all lesbian relationships have two vaginas, and it really sucks as a queer trans woman to hear this sort of generalization all the time.

Quote from: Vargo
Just realized Billy Oceans "get out of my dreams (and into my car)" is pretty blatantly about street harassment

wimpb

« Reply #203 on: May 21, 2013, 01:23:59 AM »
What are goons opinions of  :nixon: using the IRS to target his political enemies?  Are they ok with that too?
They're not gonna use logic when it comes to this shit, they just ignore any facts that contradict their religious beliefs and shout down anyone bringing them up.

The NYT hand-picked some comments:

All of the comments (and the article itself) are pretty much textbook liberal logic. I guess reforming the tax system is a good idea, but man, for all the wrong reasons apparently.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/19/us/politics/at-irs-unprepared-office-seemed-unclear-about-the-rules.html?hp&_r=0
« Last Edit: May 21, 2013, 01:33:35 AM by wimpb »

Frond Desert

• Enemy Of The State
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #204 on: May 24, 2013, 11:57:35 AM »
+1
I'm all for rescinding tax-exempt statuses for churches, but I have no idea if it would make an sort of meaningful difference in how much tax is actually collected, perhaps someone who isn't retarded could answer that question for me

BubbaCat

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
  • Machiavellian House Negro
  • Awards old Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Anonymous Something Wonderful
    • Awards
« Reply #205 on: May 24, 2013, 12:21:11 PM »
I'm all for rescinding tax-exempt statuses for churches, but I have no idea if it would make an sort of meaningful difference in how much tax is actually collected, perhaps someone who isn't retarded could answer that question for me

I don't know shit, but a lot of churches require a "donation" of 10% of your income, some more.  So if you put a tax on 10% of everyones salary that attends church, and I would say that would hit into the billions for new tax revenue, depending on how much the tax would be.

veteran of forum wars

• Domestic Threat
  • This is where you fuckers went.
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran BYOB Anonymous tfw no gf because jews Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #206 on: May 24, 2013, 01:02:34 PM »
+1

Any other religious institutions, or just churches?
Why can't Ozma die(t) :smug:

Frond Desert

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #207 on: May 24, 2013, 01:06:03 PM »
+1

Any other religious institutions, or just churches?

All religious institutions, my bad

In fact, all institutions, lets put it out there

Autistic Yankee

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Autistic old The Gentry cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Boy Scout Californian Better dead than red Scrooge Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #208 on: May 24, 2013, 01:07:19 PM »
How bout we abolish all taxes, all deductions, all exemptions, all loopholes, the entire IRS, get rid of everything tax related, and replace it with a simple flat consumption tax(*) that does not change, ever, under any circumstances.  BAM!  No such thing as buying peoples votes via tax adjustments.  All of this become a huge non-issue.

* Slightly modified to make it progressive
:lomo2:    :lomo2:  
Chomp!  I'll totally be motivated to get off my ass, overcome my social anxiety and fear of failure and go to college once Bernie Sanders gives it to me for free like a handy from Lomos mom in an Arby's Men's room-I mean a Gender Inclusive Rest Facility.

Frond Desert

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #209 on: May 24, 2013, 01:15:04 PM »
How bout we abolish all taxes, all deductions, all exemptions, all loopholes, the entire IRS, get rid of everything tax related, and replace it with a simple flat consumption tax(*) that does not change, ever, under any circumstances.  BAM!  No such thing as buying peoples votes via tax adjustments.  All of this become a huge non-issue.

You hate poor people ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH

Autistic Yankee

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Autistic old The Gentry cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Boy Scout Californian Better dead than red Scrooge Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #210 on: May 24, 2013, 01:25:23 PM »

Poor people still pay zero taxes if you exempt the first $X per year in purchases from taxation.
:lomo2:    :lomo2:  
Chomp!  I'll totally be motivated to get off my ass, overcome my social anxiety and fear of failure and go to college once Bernie Sanders gives it to me for free like a handy from Lomos mom in an Arby's Men's room-I mean a Gender Inclusive Rest Facility.

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #211 on: May 24, 2013, 01:40:31 PM »
Other than Lowtax, not many goons pay taxes so why are we talking about this?

:lilal:

My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

Frond Desert

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #212 on: May 24, 2013, 01:57:15 PM »

Poor people still pay zero taxes if you exempt the first $X per year in purchases from taxation.

I was joking

level 69 memelord

• Unperson
  • Emo Tablecloth Salesman
  • Awards old Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting Murderer Ambien posting Californian Lithuanian DeVry
    • Awards
« Reply #213 on: June 21, 2013, 04:37:21 PM »

I don't know shit, but a lot of churches require a "donation" of 10% of your income, some more.  So if you put a tax on 10% of everyones salary that attends church, and I would say that would hit into the billions for new tax revenue, depending on how much the tax would be.

p sure thats just baptist churches
Trigger warning: the second video contains powerful audio of the manís fragmented urine stream.

OSI

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • For Dixie's Land we'll make our stand
  • Awards Classicist Arizona TNE Veteran Ave Maria Fascist Soldier For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Prepper cold, dead hands The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #214 on: June 22, 2013, 02:02:39 AM »

p sure thats just baptist churches

If you're a Mormon you tithe or you get kicked the fuck out and your family and friends can't talk to you or they're done too.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 02:03:13 AM by OSI »

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #215 on: April 11, 2014, 01:42:19 AM »
+2
Hillary Clinton Cancels Appearance Where Benghazi Victim's Mom, Protestors Await

"She is not welcome here in San Diego by so many of us.  We don't want her here," said Jan Iverson, a local mother and protestor.

"Pat Smith lost her son, Sean Smith, during an attack in Benghazi and plans to be at the center of the protest," Fox reports.

http://cnsnews.com/mrctv-blog/barbara-boland/hillary-clinton-cancels-appearance-where-benghazi-victims-mom-protestors#sthash.w1b9htak.dpuf

Ahahaha Vilerat's mom shuts down Clinton again.

:reagan:
My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

wimpb

« Reply #216 on: April 11, 2014, 01:46:12 AM »
+6
it must be really embarrassing for vilerat in the afterlife that his mom is so much more badass than him

Harry D Greek

• Cishet White Male
  • http://i.imgur.com/U2hZuN9.png
    • Awards
« Reply #217 on: April 11, 2014, 01:48:20 AM »
 :reagan:  :nixon: Vilerat's mom, a true anti-poz hero  :nixon:  :reagan:
Quote from: a man with an asymmetrical haircut
This was posted on the page before, but I was only able to catch up on this thread now. I'd like to point out that not all lesbian relationships have two vaginas, and it really sucks as a queer trans woman to hear this sort of generalization all the time.

Quote from: Vargo
Just realized Billy Oceans "get out of my dreams (and into my car)" is pretty blatantly about street harassment