;

Author Topic: The Amazing Race Game!  (Read 74731 times)

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
Re: The Amazing Race Game!
« Reply #500 on: December 05, 2018, 09:26:01 AM »
+5
https://edition.cnn.com/2018/11/30/us/abcde-southwest-apologizes-scli-intl/index.html

Girl called Abcde 'mocked by Southwest Airlines staff'

Southwest Airlines has apologized after a mother claimed its staff mocked her five-year-old daughter, called Abcde, over her name.

A gate agent laughed at the name -- pronounced 'Ab-si-dee' -- and posted a picture of her boarding pass online, the girl's mother alleged.

Stories like this are neat because I've seen goons and redditors angrily inform people posting anecdotes about names like this that THAT'S JUST A RACIST URBAN LEGEND, BIGOT :madgoon:

Abcde, Female (Fuh-MAH-lay), Latrine, etc.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Petty Hate Machine

• Enemy Of The State
  • Space Racists
  • Awards For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red old Lutheran Soldier Prepper The Gentry cold, dead hands Texan
    • Awards
« Reply #501 on: December 06, 2018, 07:49:09 PM »
+5
https://edition.cnn.com/2018/11/30/us/abcde-southwest-apologizes-scli-intl/index.html

Southwest Airlines has apologized after a mother claimed its staff mocked her five-year-old daughter, called Abcde, over her name.

A gate agent laughed at the name -- pronounced 'Ab-si-dee' -- and posted a picture of her boarding pass online, the girl's mother alleged.
Not sure how to pronounce that.
Ab City. This insufferable cunt of a mom is from my area so this story got extra attention here.
This unfortunate race, whom we had been taking so much pains to save and to civilize, have by their unexpected desertion and ferocious barbarities justified extermination and now await our decision on their fate.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist
    • Awards
« Reply #502 on: December 07, 2018, 12:30:19 AM »
+5
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

Yankees are Scum

• Unperson
  • Awards Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting White Chick United Statesian Fuck you, dad! You can't know! 420
    • Awards
« Reply #503 on: December 07, 2018, 08:55:20 AM »
+7
I don't understand why niggers or white trash want to give their kids retarded sounding and spelled names. They're kinda just fucking their kids up from the start,never had a chance with a name like Abcde.

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Better dead than red Lithuanian Ave Maria cold, dead hands old Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting. Seaman (lol)
    • Awards
« Reply #504 on: December 07, 2018, 10:16:46 AM »
+7

Not sure how to pronounce that.
Abscessed Titty.

Yo mama so dumb, she got your name from a can of Alphabet Soup.

Yo mama so dumb, she thought that can of Spaghetti-Os was Alphabet Soup. That's why yo name's Ooooooo.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #505 on: December 07, 2018, 08:20:36 PM »
+4
I don't understand why niggers or white trash want to give their kids retarded sounding and spelled names. They're kinda just fucking their kids up from the start,never had a chance with a name like Abcde.

Cuz' it's special and shit. Like, that makes it classy. 

:tuss:

Kobe Buffalomeat

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
« Reply #506 on: December 12, 2018, 03:55:19 PM »
+4

Because they want their child to be "special and unique", but they are still room-temperature IQ baboons.
"Gentlemen don't like violence but love the violence of words. Prepare for word torture! I'm full of dangerous phrases that should be censored!"