;

Author Topic: The Amazing Race Game!  (Read 74732 times)

walrus rape strategy

• Unperson
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' old United Statesian The Gentry Better dead than red Libertarian KURWA cold, dead hands Scrooge
    • Awards
Re: The Amazing Race Game!
« Reply #475 on: January 05, 2018, 05:47:40 PM »
Try this one on for size.

Detroit — Federal prosecutors allege the man accused of sexually abusing a sleeping woman aboard a Detroit-bound flight attacked her while his wife sat in the next seat.

The new detail emerged Thursday during a hearing that ended with (redacted) detained without bond pending trial. Prosecutors argued (redacted), a (redacted) citizen in the U.S. who has been approved for a travel visa, was a flight risk and danger to the community.

(redacted), who works for a Troy-based information technology company, is charged with aggravated sexual abuse, a five-year felony.

U.S. Executive Magistrate Judge R. Steven Whalen said the allegations were “odd,” and counterintuitive, considering (redacted) wife was in the next seat during the incident. Whalen encouraged (redacted) to appeal the detention order.

On Wednesday, FBI agents learned that a 22-year-old woman reported being sexually assaulted on a Spirit Airlines flight from Las Vegas to Detroit Metropolitan Airport.

The woman said she was sitting in a window seat next to (redacted), whose wife was in the aisle seat.

The victim said she fell asleep and woke up to discover a hand in her pants and noticed that her pants were unbuttoned and her shirt untied.

The man sitting next to her was shoving his fingers in her vagina and “vigorously moving them,” according to a criminal complaint filed in federal court.

When she woke up, the man stopped, and the woman alerted a flight attendant.

(redacted), whose age was not available, was taken into custody at the Wayne County Airport Authority. He told investigators he was in a deep sleep and didn’t do anything to the woman.

(redacted) later told an FBI agent he “might have” undone the woman’s bra and cupped her breast, according to court records.

He also said he unzipped her pants and tried to digitally penetrate her but failed, according to the complaint.

(redacted) has worked as a project manager in Metro Detroit for more than two years, defense lawyer Richard O’Neill said.

“I have a hard time with some of these allegations but that’s what a trial is for,” O’Neill said. “There have been no allegations from anywhere that his behavior has ever been inappropriate prior to this incident.”

Stephen Schuler, a spokesman for Spirit Airlines, said Thursday the company is fully cooperating with law enforcement and referred all questions to them.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon old
    • Awards
« Reply #476 on: January 05, 2018, 06:38:00 PM »
Going Muslim on that one, either arab or somali.

Hugbox Kommissar

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #477 on: January 05, 2018, 06:47:35 PM »
+5
Works for an IT company and molests a woman?  Bindi.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Sasstronaut United Statesian Bah Jaysus!
    • Awards
« Reply #478 on: January 05, 2018, 09:32:00 PM »
+11

Agreed. Those bobs were just sitting there, waiting to be opened. What else could he do? :adam:

Obese-n-Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Mewwy Cwistmas
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian Boy Scout old cold, dead hands Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #479 on: January 06, 2018, 12:30:45 AM »
+1

Agreed. Those bobs were just sitting there, waiting to be opened. What else could he do? :adam:

walrus rape strategy

• Unperson
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' old United Statesian The Gentry Better dead than red Libertarian KURWA cold, dead hands Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #480 on: January 06, 2018, 09:44:34 AM »
+3
The new detail emerged Thursday during a hearing that ended with Prabhu Ramamoorthy detained without bond pending trial. Prosecutors argued Ramamoorthy, an Indian citizen in the U.S. who has been approved for a travel visa, was a flight risk and danger to the community.

Good job Hugbox, Dog-O and O&T.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Libertarian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist
    • Awards
« Reply #481 on: January 06, 2018, 10:22:35 AM »
By the third paragraph I stopped reading because clearly Dot.
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

Obese-n-Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Mewwy Cwistmas
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian Boy Scout old cold, dead hands Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #482 on: January 06, 2018, 03:41:57 PM »
+1
The chick was white and the dudes are South of the Border types. That, or the chick was white and the dudes are Muslims of some stripe. But I'll stay with Hispanic.

You know your scumbags, Rocket.

Yuleny Ortiz, Yariel Torres-Abee, Krystal Lugo and Christopher Lugo are charged with kidnapping and other offenses.  (Courtesy of the Telegram)

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Libertarian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist
    • Awards
« Reply #483 on: January 06, 2018, 04:05:14 PM »
+1
Lolololoollol but is she white? Maybe white hispanic?

E: hang on... she raped a woman with her brother?
« Last Edit: January 06, 2018, 04:07:45 PM by Rocket »

Obese-n-Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Mewwy Cwistmas
    • Awards
« Reply #484 on: January 06, 2018, 04:57:52 PM »
+2

Hey sis, don't go down in the basement, I'm uhhh, kinda workin' on something right now.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Classicist Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #485 on: January 09, 2018, 03:05:53 AM »
+3
DON'T CLICK THE LINK

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-42611019

A 17-year-old boy has pleaded guilty to carrying out acid attacks on six moped riders to steal their bikes.

[redacted], from Croydon, appeared at Wood Green Crown Court and admitted targeting the riders in the north and east of London on 13 July.

He sprayed the riders in the face with a noxious liquid and stole two mopeds before trying to take another four.

Earlier reporting restrictions preventing John from being identified because of his age were lifted.

Police said one attack had left a rider with "life-changing injuries".
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #486 on: January 09, 2018, 03:22:39 AM »
+2
I was gonna say Dot but "John" means Somali or something black.

blakks are not very cool

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #487 on: January 09, 2018, 12:25:54 PM »
+3
I was gonna say Dot but "John" means Somali or something black.

My first thought was Paki but yeah, John is a dead giveaway. Gotta be some kind of sub-saharan African (muslim of course).

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Classicist Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #488 on: January 10, 2018, 02:01:08 AM »
Damn I should have redacted the first name as well probably. Nice job otherwise, you were spot on.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #489 on: January 10, 2018, 01:16:06 PM »
Damn I should have redacted the first name as well probably. Nice job otherwise, you were spot on.
Wasn't John his last name?

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards old Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Lithuanian Ave Maria Seaman (lol) cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #490 on: February 01, 2018, 12:44:47 PM »
Aspiring rapper, 31, is sentenced to more than 15 years in prison after brandishing two guns in a music video
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5336617/US-rapper-imprisoned-15-years-gun-video.html

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Doxxnet
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #491 on: February 01, 2018, 01:07:44 PM »
+6
$20 at Toys R Us could have saved him 15 years lol

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #492 on: February 02, 2018, 08:08:16 AM »
+3
Police: Chicago Home Invasion Suspect Accidentally Shoots Accomplice in Head

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/01/31/home-invasion-suspect-shoots-accomplice-head

Just guess from the headline.

Cool Wine Aunt

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #493 on: February 02, 2018, 07:05:44 PM »
+3

The family that plays together stays together.
SomethingSensitive.com - your source for "diva cup for my butt" and related products/services

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Libertarian 420 Better dead than red Scrooge The Gentry cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon old
    • Awards
« Reply #494 on: August 01, 2018, 08:20:48 PM »
+3
A 74-year-old man's eyes were gouged out during a Friday assault in ______ according to local media reports.

The victim was missing both eyes and multiple teeth when he was found by police, according to the PostBulletin. ____ _____, an 18-year-old relative of the victim, was charged in connection with the assault, the publication reports.

_____ used only his hands in the assault, the victim told police, reports KAAL TV. The victim's eyes have not been found.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/08/01/teen-relatives-eyes-bare-hands/877266002/

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #495 on: August 01, 2018, 11:02:05 PM »
+2
That sounds like the brutality of an arabic muslim, or south of the border type.

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards old Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Lithuanian Ave Maria Seaman (lol) cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #496 on: September 20, 2018, 06:21:20 PM »
+4
A 14-year-old was arrested last week in Clay County, Florida after he tried to force a Walmart shopper to have sex with him at knifepoint, local media reports.

Authorities say that a concealed carrier, who was also shopping at the store, came to the woman’s rescue.

The victim, who has been identified as Alis Muntain, a teacher at a local Jacksonville high school, shared her version of the story on Facebook.

“I was making a quick run to get cat food and litter,” she said. Then, randomly, a teenager approached her, asked her how old she was and then said, “I want you to have sex with me. I have a knife in my pocket.”

Shocked and scared, Muntain reminded the teen that they were being recorded on the store’s camera, while also telling him that her husband and three-year-old son were outside waiting for her and will be “looking for me soon.”

The young perp seemed unfazed.

“And you are threatening me with a knife if I don’t have sex with you?” she asked.

“Yes,” he replied, according to her telling of the encounter.

Right at this moment, Muntain got lucky because there was a fellow shopper crossing her path. She informed the man, the concealed carrier, of the situation.

“This boy has a knife and is threatening to use it on me if I don’t have sex with him,” she exclaimed. Muntain took off running while the concealed carrier drew his firearm.

“I firmly believe that if that man hadn’t walked by when he did and had his gun on him, things could’ve gone VERY differently,” she said on Facebook.

“It still doesn’t feel real,” she continued. “I’m so grateful that he was placed in my path at that moment, and that he was exercising his right to bear arms. I always figured that was a slim possibility at my school, but never at a Walmart in Fleming Island. You literally never know…”

Police applauded Muntain for the way she handled the situation.

“She did exactly what she needed to do as for as making contact with someone and getting them involved, to at least bring attention to herself and what was going on,” Sgt. Keith Smith with the Clay County Sheriff’s Office told News4Jax.

As for the suspect, he was taken to a juvenile detention center and given a mental health evaluation. Since he is a minor, Authorities are not releasing his identity.
The world may never know...

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #497 on: December 04, 2018, 08:22:02 PM »
+3
https://edition.cnn.com/2018/11/30/us/abcde-southwest-apologizes-scli-intl/index.html

Girl called Abcde 'mocked by Southwest Airlines staff'

Southwest Airlines has apologized after a mother claimed its staff mocked her five-year-old daughter, called Abcde, over her name.

A gate agent laughed at the name -- pronounced 'Ab-si-dee' -- and posted a picture of her boarding pass online, the girl's mother alleged.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #498 on: December 04, 2018, 10:27:20 PM »
+5
If you're going to be that lazy with naming your child you should have just done AAA like a normal person.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #499 on: December 05, 2018, 06:54:40 AM »
+1
https://edition.cnn.com/2018/11/30/us/abcde-southwest-apologizes-scli-intl/index.html

Girl called Abcde 'mocked by Southwest Airlines staff'

Southwest Airlines has apologized after a mother claimed its staff mocked her five-year-old daughter, called Abcde, over her name.

A gate agent laughed at the name -- pronounced 'Ab-si-dee' -- and posted a picture of her boarding pass online, the girl's mother alleged.
Not sure how to pronounce that.
His name was Harry Anderson