;

Author Topic: Not even Trump can Stump Future President Trump  (Read 840501 times)

neat

Re: fuck donald trump
« Reply #75 on: July 20, 2015, 01:55:26 AM »
+17

SSOUL TRANN

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Plexxed
  • ♪♫ play that tranny card fat white boy ♫♪
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Wounded in the line of posting. old Better dead than red Libertarian United Statesian Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon Self-loathing The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #76 on: July 20, 2015, 06:10:05 AM »
+5
Donald's awesome and all those criticisms are either out of context, 20 years old, or just plain bullshit. 

For example:  look up his "every business he ever had filed bankruptcy" bullshit.  He filed ch 11  4 times and it was the right move each time.
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."

888 Didnt Read Shit

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Check your white privilege
  • Awards Jew Killed in the Line of Posting Drinkin' and Postin' Italian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #77 on: July 20, 2015, 09:01:34 AM »
+2
Donald's awesome and all those criticisms are either out of context, 20 years old, or just plain bullshit. 

For example:  look up his "every business he ever had filed bankruptcy" bullshit.  He filed ch 11  4 times and it was the right move each time.

It also is fucking hilarious that people think 'he filed bankruptcy a few times!!' is some sort of dig.  Uh yeah, sucessful businessmen aren't right 100% of the time.  Trump is right a fucking ton in his business decisions, a ton more than he's wrong.  Oh right, libs think he was just born into money or manipulated money to make more money and didn't do anything to help society.

neat

« Reply #78 on: July 20, 2015, 10:58:28 AM »
+3

http://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-and-his-apologists-1437345060

The conservative media who applaud him are hurting the cause.

Hmmmmm  :adam:  I wonder what cause that might be?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJOjTNuuEVw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJOjTNuuEVw</a>

Trump upsetting the applecart of modern mainstream 'dont rock the (money) boat' politics and the establishment aren't very happy.

Immortan Trump

• Unperson
  • Awards Jew The Gentry Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Better dead than red Libertarian Bah Jaysus! Ave Maria cold, dead hands old Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #79 on: July 20, 2015, 01:23:38 PM »
+10
If every veteran or POW gets to be called a hero then McCain is as much of a hero as Hitler was....

Politicians pulling the veteran or service card is pure bullshit meant to shut down discussion. Much like check your privilege you cis bigot shitlord is when the left uses it.

It is fucking asinine that society has a boner for calling supply clerk pogues and fobbits heroes. 

McCain is as much a hero as the guys flying drones are heroes....he's not.

EaglesDick

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting Took down a Goon Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #80 on: July 20, 2015, 01:34:37 PM »
+19
i wont have hitlers name sullied in my forum
Quote from: Zeitgueist" post="418198255
It wouldn't be the first time that people in or related to the forums tried to harass someone into suicide.
It's sad because basically Fire's biggest offense is trying to be a decent human being.

Quote from: Zeitgueist" post="418199650
Hello Something Sensitive poster Clemen.

Even if this were true(it's not), people got mad because he doesn't find it funny to shit on people, unlike Real Internet Cool People.

SSOUL TRANN

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Plexxed
  • ♪♫ play that tranny card fat white boy ♫♪
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Wounded in the line of posting. old Better dead than red Libertarian United Statesian Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon Self-loathing The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #81 on: July 20, 2015, 01:36:18 PM »
+27
At least Hitler died for his country.  Try that sometime, mccain
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."

Catfish Harasser

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: July 20, 2015, 04:21:14 PM »
+4
what i dont like about trump is that his whole stance against illegals is just pandering to get votes and his grand solution is "build a wall." i dont want to start a whole debate about myths over illegal immigration (from mexico) but that quote about the VA is a good example. illegals dont get free healthcare and it is only being proposed on a broad scale in california. one of the things liberals dont like about obamacare is that it explicitly denies coverage for illegal immigrants.

Immortan Trump

• Unperson
  • Awards Jew The Gentry Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Better dead than red Libertarian Bah Jaysus! Ave Maria cold, dead hands old Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #83 on: July 20, 2015, 05:33:13 PM »
+11
what i dont like about trump is that his whole stance against illegals is just pandering to get votes and his grand solution is "build a wall." i dont want to start a whole debate about myths over illegal immigration (from mexico) but that quote about the VA is a good example. illegals dont get free healthcare and it is only being proposed on a broad scale in california. one of the things liberals dont like about obamacare is that it explicitly denies coverage for illegal immigrants.

What are you talking about?

Illegal immigrant goes to ER gives them fake SSN and name and says bill me :proc:.

Gets treatment then leaves everyone else with the bill. It isn't like they can take the illegal to court, the person doesn't exist. So effectively you cannot collect illegal debts ever.

Seriously, if you didn't care about your name or the country you live in, think of all the shit you could pull without fear of ever getting caught or prosecuted.

Catfish Harasser

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #84 on: July 20, 2015, 06:26:45 PM »
+2
that's the real issue and contributes to our healthcare costs, but trump is just saying "free healthcare," and do you think the average person is going to think about the real issues or just assume obama is offering all the immigrants free healthcare coverage (which would extend far beyond ER visits)? trump knows how to get people's attention, but instead of offering real solutions his message is pretty much "ah booga wooga, immigrants" which is a tried and true political strategy, but when his solution is to "build a great wall" and make the mexicans pay for it somehow i question his ability to solve real problems.

Yankees are Scum

• Unperson
  • Awards Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting White Chick You can't know! United Statesian Fuck you, dad! 420
    • Awards
« Reply #85 on: July 20, 2015, 07:31:27 PM »
+4
Trump has no real chance of being the GOP nominee but damn if he isn't pissing a shitload of people off. Only reason I thought it was shitty of him to call out McCain is because Trump never served,then again Trump didn't crash like 5 planes either.  :geithner:

wimpb

« Reply #86 on: July 20, 2015, 07:40:42 PM »
+4
that's the real issue and contributes to our healthcare costs, but trump is just saying "free healthcare," and do you think the average person is going to think about the real issues or just assume obama is offering all the immigrants free healthcare coverage (which would extend far beyond ER visits)? trump knows how to get people's attention, but instead of offering real solutions his message is pretty much "ah booga wooga, immigrants" which is a tried and true political strategy, but when his solution is to "build a great wall" and make the mexicans pay for it somehow i question his ability to solve real problems.

so what solutions are the other candidates proposing other than opening the floodgates?

Death Camp for Cutie

• Cishet White Male
  • Actual female
  • Awards Texan White Chick
    • Awards
« Reply #87 on: July 20, 2015, 07:44:08 PM »
+3
Aren't there ANY viable candidates that don't support the government sanctioned slaughter of unborn children?

888 Didnt Read Shit

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Check your white privilege
  • Awards Jew Killed in the Line of Posting Drinkin' and Postin' Italian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #88 on: July 20, 2015, 07:56:48 PM »
+4
Aren't there ANY viable candidates that don't support the government sanctioned slaughter of unborn children?

Not really, no.

And honestly, while I sympathize, I really don't care about abortion at the moment.  We need a president who's the anti-pozz.  First priority in this country is stopping the SJWs, because they've exponentially gotten worse during king Barry.  It will be a long 8-year long fight but it has to fucking stop.

Then we talk about abortion again.  I'm all for people offing themsleves though because the kids would be a burden to the state otherwise.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #89 on: July 20, 2015, 08:39:35 PM »
+9
At least Hitler died for his country.  Try that sometime, mccain

This is it folks. The best post that will ever be made ITT.

Mot this shit and Valhalla the thread

level 69 memelord

• Unperson
  • Emo Tablecloth Salesman
  • Awards old Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting Murderer Ambien posting Californian DeVry Lithuanian
    • Awards
« Reply #90 on: July 20, 2015, 09:38:11 PM »
+5
If every veteran or POW gets to be called a hero then McCain is as much of a hero as Hitler was....

Politicians pulling the veteran or service card is pure bullshit meant to shut down discussion. Much like check your privilege you cis bigot shitlord is when the left uses it.

It is fucking asinine that society has a boner for calling supply clerk pogues and fobbits heroes. 

McCain is as much a hero as the guys flying drones are heroes....he's not.

drone pilots wouldn't have gotten captured lmbo

:stewart:
Trigger warning: the second video contains powerful audio of the man’s fragmented urine stream.

EaglesDick

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting Took down a Goon Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #91 on: July 20, 2015, 11:23:34 PM »
+3
my theory is that trumps twitter got hacked a few months ago and hes just rolling with it.
Quote from: Zeitgueist" post="418198255
It wouldn't be the first time that people in or related to the forums tried to harass someone into suicide.
It's sad because basically Fire's biggest offense is trying to be a decent human being.

Quote from: Zeitgueist" post="418199650
Hello Something Sensitive poster Clemen.

Even if this were true(it's not), people got mad because he doesn't find it funny to shit on people, unlike Real Internet Cool People.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful The Gentry Prepper Motorcyclist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #92 on: July 20, 2015, 11:34:16 PM »
+10
I started to watch the video but it sort of 888888ed, am I correct that the conclusion I'm supposed to draw here is that John McCain is exactly like Murdoch in Rambo 2?
The VCs called McCain "Songbird" because he rolled before they had to torture him. He gave up everything. He was never tortured and had it easy. He later stonewalled every effort to open documents that would save POWs still alive because it would have outed him. You really should watch it. I can't do it justice and it will make you want to shoot that traitor in the face. I hope I get the chance to call him Songbird to his face one day.
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

neat

« Reply #93 on: July 21, 2015, 12:16:27 AM »
+20
from /pol/

Donald "The Señorita Defeata" Trump
Donald "El Chapo Gestapo" Trump
Donald "Fuck Spics" Trump
Donald "The Foreigner Coroner" Trump
Donald "The Immense Fence" Trump
Donald "Juan Too Many" Trump
Donald "The Beaner Cleaner" Trump
Donald "The Rump Crumpler" Trump
Donald "Cahootin' with Putin" Trump
Donald "Disdain for McCain" Trump
Donald "The Burrito Torpedo" Trump
Donald "The Hispanic Panic" Trump
Donald "The Hillary Pillory" Trump
Donald "The Border Warder" Trump

:trump:

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful The Gentry Prepper Motorcyclist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #94 on: July 21, 2015, 11:29:07 AM »
+9
Donald "The Toupée of Filipe's Dismay" Trump
Donald "Combover Not Climbover" Trump
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
  • Awards Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Drinkin' and Postin' Took Out 15 Furries in One Shot Took down a Goon Took down a Moderator Rethuglikkkan Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian cold, dead hands Better dead than red Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #95 on: July 21, 2015, 01:46:42 PM »
+2
Donald Trump giving away Lindsey Graham's private cell number

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOO_9ozy-h0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOO_9ozy-h0</a>

on one hand, fuck Graham and this is a great troll
on the other hand, another thing that shows him to be completely unfit to be president even though hes entertaining
on the other other hand, fuck Lindsey Graham no seriously fuck him so hard

Mad at the Internet

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • wuts halperning?
  • Awards Texan Deplorables Seaman (lol) Killed in the Line of Posting Something Wonderful TNE Veteran Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #96 on: July 21, 2015, 01:50:04 PM »
+16
Lol, should've given out Graham's Grindr username.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #97 on: July 21, 2015, 02:14:45 PM »
+4
If Graham were a serious contender you know the left would be trying to out him so hard.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #98 on: July 21, 2015, 02:44:14 PM »
+3
Sounding a bit Buffalo Bill-ish there.

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
  • Awards Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Drinkin' and Postin' Took Out 15 Furries in One Shot Took down a Goon Took down a Moderator Rethuglikkkan Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian cold, dead hands Better dead than red Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #99 on: July 21, 2015, 02:46:07 PM »
Sounding a bit Buffalo Bill-ish there.

i tried to google 'transgender turtle' but it came up quite short, regrettably