;

Author Topic: The Hulkster Removes Gawker Media From The Internet  (Read 52450 times)

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Better dead than red Lithuanian Seaman (lol) cold, dead hands old Ave Maria Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
The Hulkster Removes Gawker Media From The Internet
« on: July 24, 2015, 10:25:10 AM »
+3
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/the-turnstile/wwe-removes-references-to-hulk-hogan-from-its-website-112103982.html
Late Thursday night, World Wrestling Entertainment removed virtually all references to Hulk Hogan from its website. The WWE has not yet given a reason for the removal.

Hogan has been one of professional wrestling's marquee attractions since the 1980s, and recently reunited with the WWE following a six-year absence.

Links to Hogan's merchandise in the WWE store as well as links to news articles about Hogan now redirect to the same dead page. Hogan's image no longer appears in the WWE's "Hall of Fame" lineup.
What happened? Did Hulkamania run TOO wild? Did he say too many prayers? Eat too many vitamins?  Did he mis-gender somebody? :jesse:
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 09:10:56 PM by Dog-O-Tron 5000 v4.0 »

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Fascist Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Classicist
    • Awards
Re: WWE removes references to Hulk Hogan from its website
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2015, 10:50:24 AM »
+21
Ministry of truth is alive and well, only nowadays it's about the pettiest shit.

:ultlibrage: "Oh, you said NIGGER in a private conversation. Consider yourself erased!"   :ultlibrage:

In the year of our lord 2015, grills are sexist, Dante's Divine comedy gets thrown in the burning book pile, and saying nigger in private makes you an unperson.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsQypGlE7c8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsQypGlE7c8</a>

Today we don't need a Breivik, we need an army of them.

Autistic Yankee

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Autistic old The Gentry cold, dead hands Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge Californian Boy Scout Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2015, 10:56:25 AM »
+11
ON THE NEXT WRESTLEMAINIA:

The Hulkster teams up with Dog the Bounty Hunter for the tag team championship belt!
:lomo2:    :lomo2:  
Chomp!  I'll totally be motivated to get off my ass, overcome my social anxiety and fear of failure and go to college once Bernie Sanders gives it to me for free like a handy from Lomos mom in an Arby's Men's room-I mean a Gender Inclusive Rest Facility.

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Better dead than red Lithuanian Seaman (lol) cold, dead hands old Ave Maria Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2015, 11:00:30 AM »
+10

[L.N.E]Giblets

• Unperson
  • Original Patients
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2015, 11:03:38 AM »
+8
I doubt WWE would go full on Redaction for Hulk Hogan saying a racism. Last time they reacted that quickly was for Chris Benoit killing his family.

Calling it: Hulk Hogan paedophile scandal, used to tag team with Bill Cosby and they'd do a synchronised rip-off of their sensible sweaters before skewering a kid.

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin Drinkin' and Postin' Took Out 15 Furries in One Shot Took down a Goon Took down a Moderator Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian Rethuglikkkan cold, dead hands Better dead than red Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2015, 11:05:20 AM »
+1
I doubt WWE would go full on Redaction for Hulk Hogan saying a racism. Last time they reacted that quickly was for Chris Benoit killing his family.

Calling it: Hulk Hogan paedophile scandal, used to tag team with Bill Cosby and they'd do a synchronised rip-off of their sensible sweaters before skewering a kid.

:alex:

nope, it's actually about the racism

My Gender Career

• Domestic Threat
  • you are my job
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2015, 11:05:58 AM »
+4
Nah racism...

I wouldn't rule out some combination of the two: he's probably jealous as well as disappointed.

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2015, 11:09:16 AM »
+12
Vince seems like the kind of guy who drops n-bombs like it was Operation Rolling Thunder.

GWARSH Crimes

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2015, 12:11:11 PM »
+10
Three Rules for Staying in the WWF

1. Don't murder your wife and kid, then kill yourself
2. Don't give cocaine to kids
3. Don't call the Rock a nigger

Drain The Swamp And Fill It With Piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • gas the I love cock more than jews does
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Fuck you, dad! United Statesian You can't know! cold, dead hands Classicist The Gentry Soldier
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2015, 12:24:43 PM »
+9
i enjoy that you can kill your wife, small children, and yourself and still be memorialized by the WWE

where would he have gotten repeated brain-trauma that might have contributed to his murder-suicide?

i enjoy that Hogan's kid can permanently cripple a U.S. marine because he was drunk and racing daddy's car - that isn't a problem for the WWE.

this is why you should wear your seatbelt.

a proud American hero stands sits tall

leaked sex tapes of hogan fucking some dude's wife didn't violate a morality clause anywhere

stay classy, Hulk.

remember when Booker T called Hulk Hogan a Nigger on national television?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkfhS255dfo" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkfhS255dfo</a>
a young career cut short by disgusting acts of racism

As you can see, this was totally expected given the WWE's long track record of holding their performers to the highest of standards.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 01:53:43 PM by Grover Nigger »
This forum, like all iterations before it was started by a small group of people, many of whom have been posting together on various spinoffs going on 15 years now.

Dog's plans for the forum have been extensively discussed with 3 of the other 4 fagmins, via group PM, over a period of months.

The only ones "subverting" the forum here are the swole cru/wn/alt rightards who, by their own admission, want to change this forum from what it was, was intended to be, and what the former and current owners want it to be.

mustard gas effect

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2015, 12:26:56 PM »
+5
http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2015/0724/598646/the-national-enquirer-releases-racist-comments-allegedly-made-by/

I guess this is what really got him removed.

"I don't know if Brooke was f*cking the black guy's son," Hulk said, the sources add.

"I mean, I don't have double standards. I mean, I am a racist, to a point, f*cking n***ers. But then when it comes to nice people and sh*t, and whatever."

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2015, 12:29:01 PM »
+12

"I mean, I don't have double standards. I mean, I am a racist, to a point, f*cking n***ers. But then when it comes to nice people and sh*t, and whatever."

LOL this needs to go into the rotating quotemine on the frontpage of SS.

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Fuck you, dad! United Statesian You can't know! cold, dead hands Classicist The Gentry Soldier
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2015, 12:30:17 PM »
+16
"uhhhhhhh, look Hulk, i mean i, uhhhhh, i dont disagree with you, but half are viewers are niggers or spics, so, uhhhhhh..."
                                           :say:
This forum, like all iterations before it was started by a small group of people, many of whom have been posting together on various spinoffs going on 15 years now.

Dog's plans for the forum have been extensively discussed with 3 of the other 4 fagmins, via group PM, over a period of months.

The only ones "subverting" the forum here are the swole cru/wn/alt rightards who, by their own admission, want to change this forum from what it was, was intended to be, and what the former and current owners want it to be.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2015, 12:31:55 PM »
+12
Three Rules for Staying in the WWF

1. Don't murder your wife and kid, then kill yourself
2. Don't give cocaine to kids
3. Don't call the Rock a nigger
4. Check the quick-release mechanism of your harness before doing a stunt entrance from the rafters.

Ghost of Vince Foster

• Cishet White Male
  • Death to all Hillary supporters
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2015, 12:32:16 PM »
+2
"uhhhhhhh, look Hulk, i mean i, uhhhhh, i dont disagree with you, but half are viewers are niggers or spics, but, uhhhhhh..."

Looking forward to a leaked transcript of Vince saying niggers in the future

Gender Swapped Dinosaur

• Unperson
  • Perhaps you may be able to help solve a mystery.
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2015, 12:36:11 PM »
+8

Of course the Hulkster doesn't want some dindu touching his daughter, he doesn't want the competition.

Got Soylent?

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Canuck Anglican 420 Goon or Ex-Goon Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2015, 01:04:37 PM »
+7
"uhhhhhhh, look Hulk, i mean i, uhhhhh, i dont disagree with you, but half are viewers are niggers or spics, but, uhhhhhh..."

Looking forward to a leaked transcript of Vince saying niggers in the future

Leak? He's done it live on TV.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtAJqeTpDis" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtAJqeTpDis</a>

mustard gas effect

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2015, 03:10:33 PM »
+22

« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 03:37:41 PM by Jet Fuel War »

Wu-Tang Tran

• Unperson
  • Spacekat Killah
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2015, 03:52:20 PM »
+2
That Andre the Giant picture.

It's

It's so beautiful. 
Tweet from the front, start a witch hunt.
Bitches on the left, nag shit to death.
Virgins on the right, fuck your fleshlights.
Tumblrs in the back, lyin bout their facts for what

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
    • Awards

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards

neat

« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2015, 05:39:47 PM »
+12
Bubba The Love Sponge is a sick, morbidly obese degenerate cuck (literally) who enjoys filming dudes having sex with his whore trophy wife

What type of man goes "hey bro my wifes really attracted to you why don't you go bang her she I watch down the hall in my office?"
And what type of man says "Sure sounds good"

Hulk laid down with degenerates and got what he deserved. fwiw I hope he rapes Gawker and everyone else.

Mace Dindu

• Enemy Of The State
  • Anything is fart if you say it is
  • Awards Strayan Artist
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2015, 06:02:35 PM »
+17
Wasn't aware that saying the word 'nigger' is equivalent to murdering your wife and son.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 06:06:34 PM by Mace Dindu »

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2015, 06:47:04 PM »
+7
Wasn't aware that saying the word 'nigger' is equivalent to murdering your wife and son.

On the internet, it's worse, if your family is white.

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Killed in the Line of Posting Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Strayan TNE Veteran
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2015, 06:48:39 PM »
+7
This is an entirely reasonable statement.