;

Author Topic: American Universities, Spreading the Poz one student at a time  (Read 287000 times)

Hugbox Kommissar

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
Re: American Universities, Spreading the Poz one student at a time
« Reply #2325 on: November 30, 2018, 10:07:45 PM »
+6

Other Landry students have been admitted to Harvard over the past three years, but the university declined to provide information on their status.
Lol I wonder why.

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon old Swear on me mum m8
    • Awards
« Reply #2326 on: December 01, 2018, 03:51:41 AM »
+3
Read the very end of the article. It seems like some fucking crazy cult shit...creepy

Ossipago

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #2327 on: December 02, 2018, 02:48:43 AM »
+4

I feel a little for these nogs. They were used and probably should have been working an entry level job after high school, not reading a writing at a fifth grade level at an Ivy League school.

Yeah, quite often the gibs beneficiary end up worse-off than they would have been in the long run had they been given no special consideration.  Law school and the bar exam provide great examples.  Blacks who go to law schools they could get into without affirmative action pass the bar at higher rates compared to equal-scoring blacks who take affirmative action, despite going to nominally inferior institutions.  Of course this doesn't diminish how obnoxious they can be and it's ultimately on them, but people feeding them the progressive narrative their whole lives likely impairs their ability to reason these things out.

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2328 on: December 06, 2018, 03:08:45 PM »
+5
https://nypost.com/2018/12/05/former-snl-writer-booted-off-stage-at-columbia-university/

Former SNL writer booted off stage at Columbia University

A former Saturday Night Live writer was yanked off stage in the middle of a performance at Columbia University for telling jokes about race and sexual orientation that made students uncomfortable

Indian-American comedian Nimesh Patel was performing stand-up at an event organized by the Columbia Asian American Alliance on Friday when he told a gag about a gay black man in his neighborhood

Patel, who wrote for SNL in 2017, said being gay cant be a choice because no one looks in the mirror and thinks, This black thing is too easy, let me just add another thing to it.'

About half an hour into the set, members of the alliance stopped it and ripped into the comic for joking about race and sexual orientation, the student paper reports.

Patel tried to defend his material, saying he was just discussing ideas from the real world, but his microphone was cut, according to the report.

In a statement, the student group said Patels set ran counter to the inclusive spirit and integrity of the event.

We acknowledge that discomfort and safety can coexist, however, the discomfort Patel caused was unproductive in this space, the Columbia Asian American Alliance wrote on its Facebook page.
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Doxxnet
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Boy Scout You can't know! cold, dead hands The Gentry Motorcyclist Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #2329 on: December 06, 2018, 03:13:39 PM »
+10
What a bunch of faggots

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #2330 on: December 06, 2018, 03:16:04 PM »
+10
First they came for Apu, and I did not speak up because the Simpsons have not been good in nearly 2 decades.

Pretty Sneaky Cis

• Enemy Of The State
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous United Statesian Drinkin' and Postin' old You can't know! Scrooge Bah Jaysus!
    • Awards
« Reply #2331 on: December 06, 2018, 03:32:05 PM »
+3
https://nypost.com/2018/12/05/former-snl-writer-booted-off-stage-at-columbia-university/

A former Saturday Night Live writer was yanked off stage in the middle of a performance at Columbia University for telling jokes about race and sexual orientation that made students uncomfortable

Indian-American comedian Nimesh Patel was performing stand-up at an event organized by the Columbia Asian American Alliance on Friday when he told a gag about a gay black man in his neighborhood

Patel, who wrote for SNL in 2017, said being gay cant be a choice because no one looks in the mirror and thinks, This black thing is too easy, let me just add another thing to it.'

About half an hour into the set, members of the alliance stopped it and ripped into the comic for joking about race and sexual orientation, the student paper reports.

Patel tried to defend his material, saying he was just discussing ideas from the real world, but his microphone was cut, according to the report.

In a statement, the student group said Patels set ran counter to the inclusive spirit and integrity of the event.

We acknowledge that discomfort and safety can coexist, however, the discomfort Patel caused was unproductive in this space, the Columbia Asian American Alliance wrote on its Facebook page.

I want an image of an an overweight ouroboros with chin pubes, a pink side cut, and a big soy mouth eating its own tail so I can just post it every time I see one of these stories instead of wasting time with text. Because they will ALWAYS come after their own.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2332 on: December 06, 2018, 03:40:44 PM »
+3

Try to think of a safer joke to tell than that.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #2333 on: December 06, 2018, 04:20:47 PM »
+2

Try to think of a safer joke to tell than that.
Anything involving Donald Trump

It doesn't even have to be a joke, just rant angerly about Trump.

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2334 on: December 06, 2018, 06:32:31 PM »
+5
yeah, it barely qualifies as a joke.  maybe if it was delivered with some kind of caricature of a thuggish lisp it could get a cheap laugh, but somehow i doubt that would fly with that audience

the best part is that it seems explicitly crafted not to offend the snowflakes.  its entire premise is "blacks have it hard, gays have it hard, and gays are born that way" and yet it still resulted in  :ultlibrage: :ultlibrage: :ultlibrage: outrage.  do these kids have such poor comprehension that they can't tell that the nigger-faggot wasn't the butt of the joke?  they just hear words that mention race or sexual orientation and instantly get the vapors?

at least between this guy and the little fella from parks and rec that got drummed out of showbiz for being bad at foreplay, we now know for sure that curryniggers aren't oppressed enough to be allowed to notice that people are gay or black.  probably because they tend to be reasonably hardworking and law-abiding
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Fascist Ave Maria United Statesian Italian Better dead than red cold, dead hands Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #2335 on: December 06, 2018, 07:13:00 PM »
+7

I want an image of an an overweight ouroboros with chin pubes, a pink side cut, and a big soy mouth eating its own tail so I can just post it every time I see one of these stories instead of wasting time with text. Because they will ALWAYS come after their own.
Columbia Asian American Alliance

Daily reminder that Asians also need to go back