;

Author Topic: Germanistan & The New Swedish Caliphate: European Migrant Crisis  (Read 647392 times)

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red Classicist Drinkin' and Postin' old
    • Awards
Re: Germanistan & The New Swedish Caliphate: European Migrant Crisis
« Reply #5000 on: June 23, 2018, 05:25:43 AM »
+5
So apparently the Finnish interior minister came out and said that Europe needs to increase the so-called quota migrants limit by ten times and Central European countries "need to do more for the migrants".

Source if you can read the moon language: https://yle.fi/uutiset/3-10269925

:razor:
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

30 Year Old Scrotal Sack

• Cishet White Male
  • *sips*
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' 420 Deutscher
    • Awards
« Reply #5001 on: June 23, 2018, 05:48:55 AM »
+8
https://www.dutchnews.nl/news/2018/06/anti-tank-missile-fired-at-amsterdam-office-block-one-person-arrested/

One person has been arrested after an anti-tank weapon was fired at an office block in Amsterdam’s Sloterdijk business district on Thursday night. Eyewitnesses report hearing an enormous bang but no-one was injured and one window in the building was broken by the missile.

Read more at DutchNews.nl:

"Baldur's Gate, now that was a good RPG. Yep."

Cool Wine Aunt

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #5002 on: June 23, 2018, 06:14:22 AM »
+6
So apparently the Finnish interior minister came out and said that Europe needs to increase the so-called quota migrants limit by ten times and Central European countries "need to do more for the migrants".

Source if you can read the moon language: https://yle.fi/uutiset/3-10269925

:razor:

They should deport the Finnish interior minister.
SomethingSensitive.com - your source for "diva cup for my butt" and related products/services

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Classicist Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #5003 on: June 23, 2018, 06:34:34 AM »
+8
Mykkänen is a giant piece of shit and a globalist puppet, or possibly a deranged true believer. He only got about 5000 votes in the elections but he's been getting appointed upwards by his party. He's had his post for four months now and not a week goes by without him being in the headlines for saying something retarded.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2018, 06:37:00 AM by As a white male I »

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon old Swear on me mum m8
    • Awards
« Reply #5004 on: June 23, 2018, 07:31:16 AM »
+3
So brussels is filled with muds, nigs and beggers. The city smells of piss. Reminds me of London.

White Rapper

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
    • Awards
« Reply #5005 on: June 23, 2018, 03:50:09 PM »
+1
https://www.dutchnews.nl/news/2018/06/anti-tank-missile-fired-at-amsterdam-office-block-one-person-arrested/

One person has been arrested after an anti-tank weapon was fired at an office block in Amsterdam’s Sloterdijk business district on Thursday night. Eyewitnesses report hearing an enormous bang but no-one was injured and one window in the building was broken by the missile.

Read more at DutchNews.nl:

Apparently those are only good at stopping tanks not buildings. Who ever would have thought?

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Doxxnet
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #5006 on: June 23, 2018, 03:50:49 PM »
+3
I assure you buildings do not have to be stopped. They don't go anywhere.

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Grenouille You can't know! Generation Identitaire
    • Awards
« Reply #5007 on: June 23, 2018, 05:15:26 PM »
+4

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon old Swear on me mum m8
    • Awards
« Reply #5008 on: June 23, 2018, 06:10:47 PM »
+2
heh, in Bucharest they literally lifted up and moved tower blocks to make room for roads

European Cuckdom

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #5009 on: June 27, 2018, 10:32:12 PM »
+12
Some uplifting news: defending champions Germany are eliminated in the most humiliating way from 2018 World Cup. As the perfect representation of nowadays Europe, while most of my fellow neighbors were happy to see Germany win the trophy 4 years ago, today every single person in town had the most beautiful schadenfreude smile. No more sympathy, Germany is the number one enemy of Italy in 2018.

Consider that here in Italy, Germany was regularly indicated by marketing studies as the most trusted, liked and admired foreign country (myself included) for several decades.

More angry Germans can only translate in more people getting tired of Merkel's bullshit. Panem et circenses ain't gonna work this time.

And even if nothing changes... still fuck Germany.

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red Classicist Drinkin' and Postin' old
    • Awards
« Reply #5010 on: June 28, 2018, 02:13:38 AM »
+8
The way Sweden almost gifted a spot in the playoffs to Germany by leading 3:0 against Mexico (two goals from a penalty kick and own-goal from a hand play, incredible and unheard of)... All Germany had to do was score one goal. And in the end they lost in such dramatic fashion. Neuer's decision to leave the goal was one of the dumbest calls I have ever seen in football.

Anyway, never lost to an Asian team in the World Cup final tournament and always proceeded to the playoffs.. Well I guess there is a first time for everything.  :smug:
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Tariq Aziz

• Domestic Threat
  • NOT AGAIN
    • Awards
« Reply #5011 on: June 28, 2018, 02:36:39 AM »
+8
Until yesterday, the World Cup of 1938 was the last time Germany didn't make it past the 1st round

:umberto:

Ossipago

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #5012 on: June 28, 2018, 02:37:38 AM »
+11
maybe this has already been posted, but hungary's foreign minister realtalked the fuck out of a bbc reporter: https://www.rt.com/news/430995-szijjarto-bbc-interview-migration/

very cathartic.

Duwango

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Anonymous Fascist You can't know! Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #5013 on: June 28, 2018, 06:57:16 AM »
+13
The Hungrian government should ban BBC from their borders for not only attempting to breed sedition, but also for being an international pedophile ring.

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #5014 on: June 28, 2018, 08:42:36 AM »
+9
I wanna see Russia win for maximum REEEEEEEEEEEE or Mexico so they can use the revenue of winning a world cup to help pay for the wall.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #5015 on: July 02, 2018, 07:06:37 PM »
+9
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/02/world/europe/angela-merkel-migration-coalition.html

Chancellor Angela Merkel, who staked her legacy on welcoming hundreds of thousands of migrants into Germany, agreed on Monday to build camps for those seeking asylum and to tighten the border with Austria to save her government.

It was a spectacular turnabout for a leader who was once seen as the standard-bearer of the liberal European order but who has come under intense pressure at home over her migration policy.

:trump:

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5016 on: July 18, 2018, 07:53:22 PM »
+5
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sp_LA2qE4aM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sp_LA2qE4aM</a>

:tuss:

- Jordin Kare

Tariq Aziz

• Domestic Threat
  • NOT AGAIN
    • Awards
« Reply #5017 on: July 19, 2018, 01:35:50 AM »
+4
I feel like REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEing whenever I hear that retarded hollow phrase "the liberal democratic order"

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Better dead than red Lithuanian Ave Maria cold, dead hands old Goon or Ex-Goon Seaman (lol) Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #5018 on: July 19, 2018, 02:16:43 AM »
+7
https://www.facebook.com/khalil.cavil/posts/2546737428694080

Khalil Cavil
July 16 ·

Last night at work I received this note from one of my tables. At the moment I didn’t know what to think nor what to say, I was sick to my stomach. I share this because I want people to understand that this racism, and this hatred still exists. Although, this is nothing new, it is still something that will test your faith. All day I’ve had to remind myself that Jesus died for these people too. I have decided to let this encourage me, and fuel me to change the world the only way I know how. So to all the haters out there, keep talkin, your only helping me step into my destiny!
And that destiny was a young Albert Edison! :clappo:

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #5019 on: July 19, 2018, 07:59:06 AM »
+2
It's probably not the wisest move to insult and refuse to tip a guy you just gave your credit card number to...

:adam:

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #5020 on: July 19, 2018, 08:40:35 AM »
+4
I have a strong suspicion that it's fake.

Hell looking at the O's in "don't tip terrorists' they're drawn and shaped differently from the 108.73 and even the crossed out 0. Both of those have a lip on the top while the O's in "don't tip terrorists" are perfectly round with no lip hell the big circle surrounding the last name has no dew drop type lip either. People will draw 0's and O's pretty much the same, you can also look at the i's and 1's and see how the lines are formed and both of those are different too. The i's actually share the same shape as the base of the letter T where they're drawn to curve slightly inwards while the letter 1 curves slightly outwards. This is another thing that people will also draw the same.

It looks like two different sets of handwriting.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 08:48:13 AM by a torrent of piss »

The Trumpriarch

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Better dead than red Deplorables United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #5021 on: July 19, 2018, 10:05:11 AM »
+9

No shit.
cry "bigot!" and let slip the troons of war

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Better dead than red Lithuanian Ave Maria cold, dead hands old Goon or Ex-Goon Seaman (lol) Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #5022 on: July 19, 2018, 03:27:04 PM »
+8

No shit.
And that shit was a young Barrack Obama.

Duwango

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Anonymous Fascist You can't know! Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #5023 on: July 19, 2018, 03:59:46 PM »
+6

No shit.
And that shit was a young Barrack Obama.

Shit is actually useful. Makes things grow. Barry has never created or grew anything useful.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #5024 on: July 19, 2018, 10:04:02 PM »
+1
LOL...and the ironic twist: the waiter isn't from the ME and isn't a Muslim:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/restaurant-bans-customer-for-racist-message_us_5b50d667e4b0de86f48af672

Cavil told Texas’ KMID that although he doesn’t have Middle Eastern roots, people sometimes assume he does because of his name. He said he was named for one of his dad’s best friends, a fallen veteran.

“My dad was in the military and a buddy that he was very close to, served with him ... Khalil was killed in an accident and so my dad just named me after him, one of his best friends,” Cavil told KMID.

The name Khalil means “friend” in Arabic, and is a common name in some Muslim communities.

He's just some black kid from Texas, father was a black army vet who probably was in Iraq or Afghanistan, maybe training some Iraqi Army guys.