;

Author Topic: Germanistan & The New Swedish Caliphate: European Migrant Crisis  (Read 376405 times)

Saurons Scrotal Sack

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' Deutscher 420 Commie
    • Awards
Re: Germanistan & The New Swedish Caliphate: European Migrant Crisis
« Reply #4525 on: September 12, 2017, 11:42:17 AM »
+9
The trial is starting: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4872156/Migrant-raped-killed-EU-official-s-daughter-cries.html

Migrant who raped and killed EU official's daughter cries in court
Hussein Khavari wept in the Freiburg District Court as he recalled how he smoked hashish the night he ambushed a teenager, raped her and drowned her in the knee-deep water of a nearby river.
Migrant who raped and killed EU official's daughter cries as he tells court that drowning her 'destroyed' HIS life and that he dragged her into a river to 'wash her blood from me'

The trial is being held in a youth court despite him making multiple contradictory statements regarding his age.
He has a history of violence and rape. Raped a girl in Iran, "families handled it between themselves" i.e. his father beat the shit out of him. He tried molesting a girl in Greece and fled to Germany to avoid jail. He claims to have been heavily drunk and stoned at the time - Any druggie knows mixing two depressants doesn't make you capable of much, least of all raping someone. He claims he murdered the girl first and then raped her but the autopsy showed she drowned.

The judge is a woman. The judge lets the trial rest for the day when the poor mudling "feels drowsy".

You can guess how the verdict will go.

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Good luck Reality. Hope this turns out alright.
    • Awards
« Reply #4526 on: September 12, 2017, 11:45:27 AM »
+12

Why is the incarceration rate so high in America?

Because we actually punish rapists and murderers.

European Cuckdom

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #4527 on: September 12, 2017, 02:46:29 PM »
+3

Why is the incarceration rate so high in America?

Because we actually punish rapists and murderers.

I thought the answer was 13% dindus, toxic race relations, a judiciary system rotten to the core but yeah the answer must be Europistan so weak lollerz

European Cuckdom

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #4528 on: September 12, 2017, 05:30:21 PM »
+4
Speaking of Europistan: another great day in Italy. Two more foreign tourists raped by literal rapefugees in downtown Rome and a chikungunya epidemic in Lazio and Veneto.

(((🍆🍆🍆)))

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4529 on: September 12, 2017, 06:21:24 PM »
+10
 :goonette: "Chikungunya!  How exotic!  I'm so glad we're even diversifying our diseases!"

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Classicist Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #4530 on: September 13, 2017, 03:38:17 AM »
+18

blakks are not very cool

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #4531 on: September 13, 2017, 11:43:08 AM »
+12

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Drinkin' and Postin' Better dead than red old Fuck you, dad! Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #4532 on: September 13, 2017, 01:04:41 PM »
+4
Yeah that's old news. The new ambassador seems to be a Trump guy through and through.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

blakks are not very cool

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #4533 on: September 13, 2017, 01:35:31 PM »
+4
Yeah that's old news. The new ambassador seems to be a Trump guy through and through.

It makes me wonder how these programs get started. Is this top-down policy? Was this an individual ambassador trying to score some points somewhere or spend his budget? Will Trump's ambassador appointment stop this?

Or is it all the lifetime mid-level bureaucrats that infest the government pushing their own agendas?  The wikileaks cable w/ the details is here, I'm reading it now: https://wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/06TALLINN576_a.html

Here's an excerpt
- On April 18 Post hosted a DVC between the Southern
Poverty Law Center (SPLC) and Estonian working-level
government officials (national and local) and NGOs to
discuss promoting tolerance in education and sharing
best practices.  The Estonian participants found the
SPLC?s relationship with local government and law
enforcement very informative, and the SPLC has promised
to share its latest tolerance material for use and
adaptation by Estonian officials.

RIP Estonia

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Drinkin' and Postin' Better dead than red old Fuck you, dad! Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #4534 on: September 14, 2017, 09:12:38 AM »
+6
Don't forget a lot of ambassador jobs were given out by the State Department's pay-to-play scheme. Others were given to people who towed the official party line (Diversity. Tolerance. Faggotry.)
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Pleasant Rectal Itch

• Unperson
  • Lookin' for someone to scratch that itch ;)
  • Awards Artist The Gentry Fuck you, dad! Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #4535 on: September 14, 2017, 12:21:42 PM »
+5
I don't know if this was posted yet so here is a story of a tolerant, pretty, white Swede who welcomed immigrants coming to Sweden (yes!)

http://usnewsinsider.com/strong-supporter-bringing-muslim-refugees-sweden-yet-fate/

SHE WAS A STRONG SUPPORTER OF BRINGING MUSLIM ‘REFUGEE’S TO SWEDEN, YET THIS WAS HER FATE

Elin Krantz was a 27-year-old Swedish model that promoted diversity and multiculturalism. She was young, she was beautiful and now she is dead at the hands of an African “refugee” immigrant.

First, let me be clear (in the words of Barack Hussein Obama Soetoro Sobarkah), there is nothing wrong with immigration or immigrants, providing they assimilate into the society that they are immigrating into. However, bringing people into one’s culture that undermine that culture will have devastating consequences to that culture.

Krantz was a member of “We Like Diversity” on Facebook and had referred to herself as “multicultural.” Born a Swede, Krantz was all for unvetted immigration and it didn’t even matter if the people assimilated into her society or not.

However, her life would be forever changed and ended at the hands of an African immigrant who did not share her same view nor values.

According to The Local, a Swedish publication:

Elin Krantz and her alleged killer were riding the same tram to the Hisingen neighbourhood near Gothenburg in western Sweden.

Shortly thereafter Krantz was raped and murdered in a wooded area not far from the tram stop, according to information from the investigation.

…

The violence was so severe that it also caused nerve damage in Krantz’s brain, resulting in a lack of oxygen.

The 23-year-old is suspected of having raped Krantz by holding her down and forcing her legs apart. He then allegedly dragged her body over uneven ground and then placed it on a large stone block, according to prosecutors.

She was beaten and raped so badly that her injuries included, “burst membranes around the vaginal opening.”

Here’s the sad reality though, the 23-year-old man that raped and murdered Krantz was an immigrant from Africa to the united States via a marriage to an Ethiopian woman and then immigrated from Virginia to Sweden. Understand that while living in the US, Yohannes “was sentenced to 13 months and 11 days in prison for drunk driving, hit and run and provision of false testimonies. He whined that he’s being mistreated in the USA because he’s black and was granted refugee status in multiculturalism embracing Sweden. To thank Sweden for what she’d done for him, he raped and murdered one of her natives.”

If only Virginia had applied justice!

Ephrem tadele Yohannes was condemned to 16 years in prison for Krantz’s murder. Sixteen years! Look at the pictures (warning: graphic) of how this animal left his victim! I make no apologies in stating that Biblical justice would have been to swiftly execute Yohannes. Now, instead of that, injustice will be administered upon the people of Sweden for the duration of his sentence as they provide food, clothing and housing. Following that, he will be released and there is no doubt that apart from repentance and a conversion to the true and Living God, Yohannes will go back to the same criminal activity that is a part of his nature.

The Swedes didn’t even give him the maximum sentence of 18-years for his crime, though Prosecutor Stina Lundqvist had called for a life sentence. Sure, go ahead and send the bill to the good people of Sweden, who are being overrun with people like Yohannes! It’s an injustice!

But even more than that, it should be a warning to those in our own culture calling for multiculturalism and embracing ideologies like Islam.

I know no other way to say it except that we can see the judgment of God in all of this and it is part of what He has given us in Deuteronomy 28.

The foreigners who reside among you will rise above you higher and higher, but you will sink lower and lower.  They will lend to you, but you will not lend to them. They will be the head, but you will be the tail. –Deuteronomy 28:43-44

Was Yohannes a Muslim? Maybe, I honestly don’t know. I couldn’t find anything on his ideology, but there is not doubt he was a lawless man. He would have definitely been carrying out some of the
ungodly Islamic teachings in his rape and murder of Krantz.

Though this occurred in 2010, there are lesson to be learned here. Just take a look at what is taking place in Sweden. These things will come to America because people of similar mindsets are advancing the same kinds of agendas.

(((🍆🍆🍆)))

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4536 on: September 14, 2017, 07:07:24 PM »
+4

Sweden Yes!

Also bonus Sweden lulz:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEnFjYKqsp8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEnFjYKqsp8</a>
« Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 07:10:09 PM by (((🍆🍆🍆))) »

European Cuckdom

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #4537 on: September 14, 2017, 08:48:17 PM »
+2
And nothing of value was lost

Agent of Aspieonage

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Alconauts
  • YOU ARE FAKE BOOZE!
  • Awards Deplorables United Statesian old Better dead than red Scrooge Deutscher Drinkin' and Postin' Took down a Moderator Wounded in the line of posting. Took down a Goon TNE Veteran Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #4538 on: September 14, 2017, 09:39:31 PM »
+5

Strong disagree. A beautiful young swedish woman was lost. Women are much more socially controllable and malleable than men. This woman was a victim of her upbringing. She didn't really stand a chance. She came to a horrifically ironic end and it wasn't really, in many ways, her fault. You can't expect the average beautiful young blonde in a liberal country to become Lauren Southern.

She was literally groomed and served as a sacrifice to a cause, like Amy Biehl. Women raised in responsible settings don't fill their heads with IMMA SAVE THE WORLD FOR THE NOBLE BROWNS flights of fancy. She is a victim worth mourning.

And then yeah some lulz should flow, ofc. Because jfc.
At dawn I leave the hut. My woman is happy in her toil. When I return from my daily gathering, I am tired and hungry. There is no food or fire, because she has dragged out her ceremonial betrothal skins, and spent the day weeping because they do not fit. And somehow this is MY fault?! And now her family has come to comfort her. They have been with us since Nord has blown his icy breath. If her brother is not out of our hut by planting time, there will be a clubbing!

Nine G. Eleven

• Unperson
  • A Date That Will Live In Infa-meme
  • Awards United Statesian Better dead than red Deplorables You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #4539 on: September 14, 2017, 09:43:05 PM »
+8
She a good girl. 'Bout to get her lingonberries together.

European Cuckdom

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #4540 on: September 14, 2017, 09:53:00 PM »
+4

Strong disagree. A beautiful young swedish woman was lost. Women are much more socially controllable and malleable than men. This woman was a victim of her upbringing. She didn't really stand a chance. She came to a horrifically ironic end and it wasn't really, in many ways, her fault. You can't expect the average beautiful young blonde in a liberal country to become Lauren Southern.

She was literally groomed and served as a sacrifice to a cause, like Amy Biehl. Women raised in responsible settings don't fill their heads with IMMA SAVE THE WORLD FOR THE NOBLE BROWNS flights of fancy. She is a victim worth mourning.

And then yeah some lulz should flow, ofc. Because jfc.

I would agree with you if this girl was 14. She was an adult and actively joined the ideology responsible for this collective madness. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Of course nobody should be raped and thrown in a ditch because of political opinions, but this is the diversity she craved so bad, so please forgive me for being unable to shed a tear for her. 

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Classicist Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #4541 on: September 15, 2017, 02:24:48 AM »
+9
:stonk:

Sweden Yes!

Jesus fucking Christ when do I learn not to browse this forum while eating.

Kill L. Nigs

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Faggot Autistic Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian You can't know! Futurist
    • Awards
« Reply #4542 on: September 15, 2017, 06:31:38 AM »
+6
Nah, no sympathy for coal burners.  Some lessons are harsher than others but any white woman who decides to be a traitor by being a nigger lover gets what she deserves.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #4543 on: September 15, 2017, 06:38:29 AM »
Waste of good pussy.
Message me when the next SASS clone gets started

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4544 on: September 15, 2017, 08:19:24 AM »
+7

I would agree. Three years ago I would've given you a lecture how women are completely equal to men in every regard and we need complete equality in every part of social life, but now I think it's just bollocks. Women are naturally followers and men leaders, that's the main sexual dynamic. If you raise up a generation of men to explicitly not be leaders, you have an army of confused and unhappy women as well. She was a victim of her upbringing and the majority of women lack the intelligence to question their core beliefs that have been instilled in them by school, parents and society. The main driving force for women is consensus and harmony with the collective.

- Jordin Kare

Pleasant Rectal Itch

• Unperson
  • Lookin' for someone to scratch that itch ;)
  • Awards Artist The Gentry Fuck you, dad! Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #4545 on: September 15, 2017, 12:59:26 PM »
When I first saw that pic of her dead, the first thing that came to mind was "She looks like a damn Picasso!"

Saurons Scrotal Sack

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' Deutscher 420 Commie
    • Awards
« Reply #4546 on: September 15, 2017, 01:11:17 PM »
+2
You can't really blame her because as we all know women don't know what's good for them.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #4547 on: September 15, 2017, 04:52:44 PM »
You can't really blame her because as we all know women don't know what's good for them.
We should have never given them the right to vote  :colbert:
Message me when the next SASS clone gets started

Nine G. Eleven

• Unperson
  • A Date That Will Live In Infa-meme
  • Awards United Statesian Better dead than red Deplorables You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #4548 on: September 15, 2017, 06:17:39 PM »
+6
When I first saw that pic of her dead, the first thing that came to mind was "She looks like a damn Picasso!"

Achmed Ali Abu Ababwa Abadabada ibn al-Muhammad, Guernicuck, 2017, Dumb Swedish Ho, Bombed Out Crater, New Islamabad, Swedestan (Formerly the Moderna Museet, Stockholm, Sweden).

anti-Semitic graphs

• Unperson
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas? Fascist Inshallah!
    • Awards
« Reply #4549 on: September 15, 2017, 06:41:12 PM »
+7
We should have never given them the right to vote  :colbert:

It is true. The only women I know who are genuinely into politics are following their husband's lead or are insane catlady types (or destined to end up as that). There's also the weird thing where lots of milennial will pretend to be very involved and make lots of virtue signal FB posts but get BTFO in debates within a few responses and move on to something else because the details are boring. Also they don't really go out and vote and shit.

The rare counterexamples are women like Ann Coulter who get shit all over by the others who claim to like the idea of strong independent women.