;

Author Topic: Germanistan & The New Swedish Caliphate: European Migrant Crisis  (Read 644284 times)

European Cuckdom

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
Re: Germanistan & The New Swedish Caliphate: European Migrant Crisis
« Reply #4750 on: December 28, 2017, 04:36:12 AM »
+13
Unfortunately it's way more dangerous than that: Germany embraced full virtue signalling and based Poland is the new boogeyman. Nothing like good old German moral superiority when dealing with slavic subhumans refusing to follow the example of strong, mighty Deutschland attempt number 200 of the final purification of Europe.

At least this time Russia doesn't need to grab another chunk of Poland.

30 Year Old Scrotal Sack

• Cishet White Male
  • *sips*
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' Deutscher 420
    • Awards
« Reply #4751 on: December 28, 2017, 11:50:42 AM »
+3
Food for thought for Euro Sasstronauts - Do you guys think Islamic immigration could cause German-Polish relations to fall back to their traditional antagonistic relationship?

They were never not antagonistic. Poland constantly tries to find reasons to ask for more reparations/gibs and before Poland finally managed to turn into a somewhat decent first world country they would come over the border constantly to steal our shit. Now it's the Gyppos who steal instead because of free travel.
"Baldur's Gate, now that was a good RPG. Yep."

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #4752 on: December 28, 2017, 02:19:47 PM »
+7
Can you blame them?  Why are Jews the only group that can pretend to be aggrieved at Germany? 

POST FRANK

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Ambien posting Fucked a lesbian Drinkin' and Postin' Jesuit
    • Awards
« Reply #4753 on: December 28, 2017, 05:50:13 PM »
+7
Can you blame them?  Why are Jews the only group that can pretend to be aggrieved at Germany?

The only way Poland can rectify its national embarrassment stemming from WW2 is to kill every German male registered to a party left of the AFD

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Classicist Drinkin' and Postin' old Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #4754 on: December 29, 2017, 02:14:34 AM »
+11
https://voiceofeurope.com/2017/12/muslim-mayor-of-second-largest-dutch-city-says-hes-a-salafist/

The mayor of Rotterdam, Ahmed Aboutaleb, shocked some of the listeners of his radio interview with Dutch broadcaster NPO.

Aboutaleb discussed several things but caused commotion when he said that he sometimes considers himself a jihadist and that “every Muslim is a bit of a Salafist”.

The mayor said: “A Muslim who’s a Salafist wants to look like the Prophet.” When the interviewer asks: “So according to that definition you’re a Salafist as well?” The mayor answers with “Yes… all Muslims are for a small part Salafist”

:clint:
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

30 Year Old Scrotal Sack

• Cishet White Male
  • *sips*
    • Awards
« Reply #4755 on: December 29, 2017, 06:07:35 AM »
+11
"Sunnah" literally means "Path of Life [of Mohammed]" - Every Sunni Muslim strives to be as close to the behavior of a backstabbing child raping oath breaking lying desert nomad as possible. Big surprise.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4756 on: December 29, 2017, 07:40:54 AM »
+15
Yeah but what about the crusades :smug:

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Classicist Drinkin' and Postin' old Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #4757 on: December 29, 2017, 08:31:57 AM »
+18
Yeah but what about the crusades :smug:

We need more of them?
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Sassy Gay Y-Wing Pilot

• Person Of Interest
  • This is Walter.
    • Awards
« Reply #4758 on: December 29, 2017, 11:40:40 AM »
+6
"Unfortunately it's way more dangerous than that: Germany embraced full virtue signalling and based Poland is the new boogeyman. Nothing like good old German moral superiority when dealing with slavic subhumans refusing to follow the example of strong, mighty Deutschland attempt number 200 of the final purification of Europe."

It's like telling the group you just violently ass-raped that you have joined a cult that requires them to atone for your sins and welcome islam in order to do so.

Just everyday western clowning around.

Hugbox Kommissar

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #4759 on: December 29, 2017, 12:27:25 PM »
+6
Hey, Ahmed, are all Muslims potentially violent jihadists or just some of them?
“Yes… all Muslims"

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4760 on: January 11, 2018, 02:45:23 AM »
+11
https://voiceofeurope.com/2018/01/german-childrens-channel-promotes-child-marriages-migrants/

:clint:  :clint:  :clint:

:razor: :razor: :razor:

EDIT:

Germany deserves NOTHING LESS than a fucking nuclear holocoust.

- Jordin Kare

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards cold, dead hands old Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting. Ave Maria Lithuanian Better dead than red Seaman (lol)
    • Awards
« Reply #4761 on: January 11, 2018, 10:15:35 AM »
+3
Kinda wish we had two extra nukes back in the day.

30 Year Old Scrotal Sack

• Cishet White Male
  • *sips*
    • Awards
« Reply #4762 on: January 11, 2018, 10:35:47 AM »
+9

Remind me again who was responsible for the German reeducation?

The Trumpriarch

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards United Statesian Better dead than red Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #4763 on: January 11, 2018, 01:57:20 PM »
+4
Merkel is the commies' fault.
cry "bigot!" and let slip the troons of war

POST FRANK

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #4764 on: January 11, 2018, 02:04:25 PM »
+7

I don't think that really does it justice.  Merkel is a communist.  Its not a coincidence the Bundestag still uses Communist political structures, i.e. the presidium. 

European Cuckdom

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #4765 on: January 11, 2018, 09:43:01 PM »
+4

50 years of Soviet rule count as 20 nukes. You should have let the Russians rape their way to Paris.

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4766 on: January 12, 2018, 05:15:06 AM »
+5
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-10/swedish-government-warning-citizens-be-prepared-least-week-without-help

Shortly before Christmas, the Swedish government quietly published a paper called “Resilience.” Initially, the requirement had been for people to be prepared for 3 days without help, but it seems like that was a baby step. The government itself wants to be prepared for a 3-month long civil emergency and they’re urging citizens to take responsibility, too.

It really makes you wonder what is looming ahead, doesn’t it?

A publication called SVT reported today:

Because we have the security policy situation we have today, we say that we will make our planning at government level to face a security crisis for three months,” says Eva-Lena Fjällström, Deputy Director of the County Administrative Board in Västerbotten.

Previously, it has been said that citizens will be able to cope for three days in the event of a crisis. Now it’s extended to one week.

“I think it’s important that you can manage yourself. Society has changed and is vulnerable and complex with many dependencies. It can easily be a disturbance so we have to manage ourselves, “says Eva-Lena Fjällström.

:tuss:  :lilal:

- Jordin Kare

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards cold, dead hands old Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting. Ave Maria Lithuanian Better dead than red Seaman (lol)
    • Awards

NASAkangz

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #4768 on: January 12, 2018, 07:18:14 PM »
+1

I don't think that really does it justice.  Merkel is a communist.  Its not a coincidence the Bundestag still uses Communist political structures, i.e. the presidium.

She also doesn’t have any kids. I mean, maybe a chihuahua for a kid replacement wasn’t enough for the broad.

POST FRANK

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #4769 on: January 12, 2018, 07:49:08 PM »
+8

She also doesn’t have any kids. I mean, maybe a chihuahua for a kid replacement wasn’t enough for the broad.

Nor does Macron, May, ....

I find it amusing that the three most powerful European leaders surnames all begin with M, they all have the same vision for Europe, and none of them have children.

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4770 on: January 18, 2018, 02:17:14 AM »
+7
http://freewestmedia.com/2018/01/16/violent-clashes-between-locals-and-migrants-erupt-in-saxon-town/

Five people sustained injuries on Friday night in violent clashes at a residence inhabited by asylum seekers in Wurzen, two of them seriously. According to a police investigations, about 30 young Germans clashed with a smaller group of foreigners.

Two of the Germans were gravely injured by stab wounds to the upper legs, police announced on Saturday. Additionally, three people in the asylum seeker accommodation in Dresdner Straße were lightly injured, police spokesman Andreas Loepki told the Leipziger Volkszeitung.

But FFS bring weapons next time you cunts.

- Jordin Kare

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Scrooge Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red 420 Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #4771 on: January 18, 2018, 10:11:10 PM »
+2

Nor does Macron, May, ....

I find it amusing that the three most powerful European leaders surnames all begin with M, they all have the same vision for Europe, and none of them have children.

They need to go back to the good old days of fucking and then popping a kid out to hand to the servants to raise. 

http://freewestmedia.com/2018/01/16/violent-clashes-between-locals-and-migrants-erupt-in-saxon-town/

Five people sustained injuries on Friday night in violent clashes at a residence inhabited by asylum seekers in Wurzen, two of them seriously. According to a police investigations, about 30 young Germans clashed with a smaller group of foreigners.

Two of the Germans were gravely injured by stab wounds to the upper legs, police announced on Saturday. Additionally, three people in the asylum seeker accommodation in Dresdner Straße were lightly injured, police spokesman Andreas Loepki told the Leipziger Volkszeitung.

But FFS bring weapons next time you cunts.

Hey, at least it's a start in physically fighting back. 

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

Thanks Maureen. I've been dealing with that pedantic argument of not being able to spell makes me an idiot since grade school. I'm autistic with a 130+ iq who writes a graphic novel about sex abuse and with an obsession about pshycology to the point I'm more informed than my therapists about current news.

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4772 on: January 22, 2018, 03:47:37 AM »
+9
So there's been a lot of talk in the last week in Sweden about bringing the army in to try and regain control of the migrant-dominated areas where crime is soaring.

- Jordin Kare

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon Fascist On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #4773 on: January 22, 2018, 06:06:08 AM »
+9
Finland is heading for a presidential election at the end of this month. This is the main challenger for the current, acting president:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ok41VrpB3kc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ok41VrpB3kc</a>
(The translation is shit and does straight translations of finnish idioms but you get the general point)

Media is reeing hard about her and using every smear tactic in the book, while simultaneously reporting, in alarmed tone, that she's the most favoured candidate on voting aid apps. Lefties are so triggered by her they've even resorted to stuff like vandalising her home.

I doubt she's going to win, but just getting to second voting round would be enough to send the leftist bubble screeching in suicidal rage.

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4774 on: January 22, 2018, 06:13:02 AM »
+3
Nice.

You say she is unlikely to win. Which candidate is the favourite right now?

- Jordin Kare