;

Author Topic: The Beta Male Thread  (Read 231497 times)

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Fuck you, dad! Classicist Drinkin' and Postin' old Better dead than red
    • Awards
Re: The Beta Male Thread
« Reply #1975 on: May 15, 2018, 01:22:57 PM »
+3
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OS2KOwZ6xw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OS2KOwZ6xw</a>

She cites some pretty interesting studies. Worth a watch.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Dental Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #1976 on: May 15, 2018, 04:00:49 PM »
+10

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #1977 on: May 15, 2018, 04:36:33 PM »
+4
anyone have the 88888888888888888 post about soyboys proclaiming that incels are the bullied chads and that they're winning the war on masculinity by villainising it? And all the trauma that they were put through in highschool wasn't for nothing because now they get to be ontop by being submissive because they won't get thrown in jail? You know because empowered women proclaim that they're victims and only chads can commit sex crimes.

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Libertarian cold, dead hands 420 Better dead than red Scrooge old The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #1978 on: May 15, 2018, 08:46:04 PM »
+8

I entered Terminal 5 at JFK with my Tumi in tow, making my way toward the security line, and pulled out my iPhone X to show the agent my boarding pass. Once through, I walked over to the one nameless restaurant serving breakfast and sat down. I began to text my fiancée, who was back at our apartment. I asked if she had woken up yet, how she slept. She sent me back a picture of Clementine, her towheaded two-year-old niece, that her sister had uploaded into their shared album (to which I had not yet earned an invitation). I ate my breakfast, checked my email, and stood up to head to my gate. As I did, I looked down at the small section of my life situated at that airport dining table: my new Nike Air Max sneakers, my cashmere swacket (that’s 50% jacket, 50% sweater, 100% cozy), my almost-too-soft-to-be-taken-outside leather duffel bag, and my iPhone. All of these objects were central to me – I felt like they defined me – and it was my iPhone that was at the core of it. I had used it to call the car to get to the airport, to enter the security line, to communicate with my soon-to-be wife. And then I realized that at one point, this object existed solely in the mind of the man with whom I would spend 60 minutes the following day.

I boarded my flight and took out my laptop to continue my pre-reporting – a MacBook Pro. This second device, another central to my existence, was again the work of Jony Ive. The headphones on which I listened to Drake’s 2010 album Thank Me Later for the 334th time to drown out the drone of the too-long-by-at-least-two-hours flight to San Francisco were again conceived by Jony Ive.

The following day, I drove my Turo’d BMW (booked on my iPhone) down to Cupertino, and after finding seemingly the only restaurant not serving Korean food within three miles of Apple’s new $5 billion spaceship/office park, I made my way onto North Tantau Avenue. As I did, I pulled out my iPhone yet again and said, “Hey Siri, what is Apple’s market cap today?”

“The market cap for Apple is 849 billion.”

“Fuck.” I said aloud. Then paused. “Jesus.”

https://www.hodinkee.com/magazine/jony-ive-apple

bugman.txt above is the writings of someone who was a hockey player

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #1979 on: May 15, 2018, 09:20:10 PM »
+23
Every damn time I think “this is the gayest shit I’ll ever read,” some cunt comes along and ruins everything.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #1980 on: May 16, 2018, 01:19:50 AM »
+5
Time to start spiking the water supply with AndroGel.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1981 on: May 16, 2018, 10:11:48 AM »
+6
Make the Gay Frogs Straight Again.

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Libertarian cold, dead hands 420 Better dead than red Scrooge old The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #1982 on: May 16, 2018, 01:17:02 PM »
+6

They only drink bottled water, coffee, kombucha and craft beer.

edit oops: forgot it was current year, soylent as well.

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Lithuanian Ave Maria Seaman (lol) old Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting. Better dead than red cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #1983 on: May 16, 2018, 02:59:09 PM »
+6

I entered Terminal 5 at JFK with my Tumi in tow, making my way toward the security line, and pulled out my iPhone X to show the agent my boarding pass. Once through, I walked over to the one nameless restaurant serving breakfast and sat down. I began to text my fiancée, who was back at our apartment. I asked if she had woken up yet, how she slept. She sent me back a picture of Clementine, her towheaded two-year-old niece, that her sister had uploaded into their shared album (to which I had not yet earned an invitation). I ate my breakfast, checked my email, and stood up to head to my gate. As I did, I looked down at the small section of my life situated at that airport dining table: my new Nike Air Max sneakers, my cashmere swacket (that’s 50% jacket, 50% sweater, 100% cozy), my almost-too-soft-to-be-taken-outside leather duffel bag, and my iPhone. All of these objects were central to me – I felt like they defined me – and it was my iPhone that was at the core of it. I had used it to call the car to get to the airport, to enter the security line, to communicate with my soon-to-be wife. And then I realized that at one point, this object existed solely in the mind of the man with whom I would spend 60 minutes the following day.

I boarded my flight and took out my laptop to continue my pre-reporting – a MacBook Pro. This second device, another central to my existence, was again the work of Jony Ive. The headphones on which I listened to Drake’s 2010 album Thank Me Later for the 334th time to drown out the drone of the too-long-by-at-least-two-hours flight to San Francisco were again conceived by Jony Ive.

The following day, I drove my Turo’d BMW (booked on my iPhone) down to Cupertino, and after finding seemingly the only restaurant not serving Korean food within three miles of Apple’s new $5 billion spaceship/office park, I made my way onto North Tantau Avenue. As I did, I pulled out my iPhone yet again and said, “Hey Siri, what is Apple’s market cap today?”

Is this parody? I don't even know what's real any more.

Obese-N-Wiggered

• Cishet White Male
  • King of Clownworld, woop woop!
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red cold, dead hands old Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #1984 on: May 16, 2018, 10:54:55 PM »
+10
Superior self control or a man about to snap?

:christina: "Don't judge me for what I"m wearing!"

No, you dumb slut, I will definitely judge you for wearing something to show off those gigantic funbags. Judge and stare. :stare:

Cock Me Amadeus

• Unperson
  • Say it to my Face.
  • Awards Took down a Moderator Prepper Better dead than red United Statesian Lutheran Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Sins of the Puppet Master
    • Awards
« Reply #1985 on: May 16, 2018, 11:43:21 PM »
+9
Having low testosterone is all fun and games until someone has period blood developing in their ballsack. No, really, this is a thing that happens. It's still rare as of now, but I have a feeling if these trends continue we're going to be seeing more of it. And boy, is it painful.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4183904/

http://endo-update.blogspot.com/2011/11/theres-something-you-dont-see-everyday.html

https://www.hindawi.com/journals/criog/2018/2083121/

Ass Diamond

• Unperson
  • Million dollar dumps, taken daily
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Texan The Gentry Rethuglikkkan Motorcyclist cold, dead hands TNE Veteran Soldier
    • Awards
« Reply #1986 on: May 17, 2018, 11:32:03 AM »
+8
:)   :stare: :stare: :stare:   :stonk:

Rob Halford's Scrotal Sack

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' 420 Deutscher
    • Awards
« Reply #1987 on: May 17, 2018, 12:02:21 PM »
+3

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #1988 on: May 17, 2018, 01:17:05 PM »
+5
R/braincels is s gigantic black pill for the ugly. Has some good memes and red colored suppositories though.
His name was Harry Anderson

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Lithuanian Ave Maria Seaman (lol) old Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting. Better dead than red cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #1989 on: May 17, 2018, 03:19:18 PM »
+6
Soy George

<--Would|Not-->

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1990 on: May 17, 2018, 03:36:01 PM »
+4
Soy George

<--Would|Not-->
Thing is, in the picture I posted the guy on the left didn’t choose to look like that. He(left) obviously cares about appearance as he put effort into his hair(which is nice.) But his looks guarantee him a life of celibacy. He rolled a bad hand on the genetic lottery. In your post that ugly nigga on the right(purple hair) did that to themselves. I can’t even tell what genders that fat fuck is. Regardless purple deserves real hate and mockery.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 03:40:15 PM by The Watcher »

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #1991 on: May 17, 2018, 04:30:25 PM »
+1

Is this parody? I don't even know what's real any more.

It reminds me of Ian Fleming's James Bond writing where he fetishizes Bond's choices of cigarettes, liquor, shoes, cars, etc by name, details the food he eats while travelling, etc. Except really, really gay.

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #1992 on: May 17, 2018, 04:35:26 PM »
+3
Shoulda skipped breakfast.

And for fuck sake fix your goddamn hair.

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge Californian Anonymous 420
    • Awards
« Reply #1993 on: May 18, 2018, 12:04:37 PM »
+8
Came across this Matthew Yglesias pic on MPC:

Trolling aside how do you look at yourself in the mirror every morning and not have a problem with looking like a fat, weak piece of shit?

Losing some weight, improving posture, do some curls, bench press, and deadlifts at the gym, switching to contact lenses, and shaving his head off to go full Bruce Willis would do miracles to improve his appearance. 
« Last Edit: May 18, 2018, 12:09:00 PM by Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro »

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1994 on: May 18, 2018, 12:41:35 PM »
+7
I find it odd that beards were for a time a symbol of masculinity again. Now it’s becomeing a sign of the opposite in some cases.

The Trumpriarch

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards United Statesian Better dead than red Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #1995 on: May 18, 2018, 01:19:12 PM »
+7
I find it odd that beards were for a time a symbol of masculinity again. Now it’s becomeing a sign of the opposite in some cases.

It's because nowadays beard-wearers are faggot limp-wristed Greeks to clean-shaven Roman might.
cry "bigot!" and let slip the troons of war

Hugbox Kommissar

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #1996 on: May 18, 2018, 01:48:26 PM »
+5
I'm going to blame the hipsters for destroying facial hair as a symbol of masculinity, but yeah, almost all I see nowadays are either effete soyboys or fat, unkempt neckbeards. I'm sure the cycle will come back around in the future but for now I'll stay clean shaven, thanks.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1997 on: May 18, 2018, 04:14:11 PM »
+5
Came across this Matthew Yglesias pic on MPC:

Trolling aside how do you look at yourself in the mirror every morning and not have a problem with looking like a fat, weak piece of shit?

Losing some weight, improving posture, do some curls, bench press, and deadlifts at the gym, switching to contact lenses, and shaving his head off to go full Bruce Willis would do miracles to improve his appearance.
It's the weak shoulders that really do him in.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #1998 on: May 18, 2018, 06:30:17 PM »
+1
I saw some gay shit today about Thundercats Roar, I thought it was like some one off comic or something about Thundercats.

Nope it's a TV show.

Now Imagine Teen Titans Go with worse writing and drawn in the styles of both Rick and Morty and Steven Universe, that's Thundercats Roar.

The heat death of the Universe can't come soon enough.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #1999 on: May 18, 2018, 06:53:08 PM »
+3
I saw some gay shit today about Thundercats Roar, I thought it was like some one off comic or something about Thundercats.

Nope it's a TV show.

Now Imagine Teen Titans Go with worse writing and drawn in the styles of both Rick and Morty and Steven Universe, that's Thundercats Roar.

The heat death of the Universe can't come soon enough.

Atop source your beta soyboy quotes