;

Author Topic: The Beta Male Thread  (Read 249761 times)

The Trumpriarch

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red United Statesian
    • Awards
Re: The Beta Male Thread
« Reply #2125 on: June 30, 2018, 07:46:33 PM »
+7

Sam Tarly is a cunt

I've been told there are women out there who do value someone like Sam but I think they're either fictitious, or 60+. It's funny as hell that George Martin's self-insert character is basically an unfuckable lump of beta male who gets shit on by both the writer and the fans.

How does an exchange like that not redpill you? Women find a disfigured murderer more attractive than the guy all women say they want (but really don't).
cry "bigot!" and let slip the troons of war

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2126 on: June 30, 2018, 10:31:54 PM »
+6
My GoT knowledge isn't that great, but isn't this when the Hound flees the city and is like "hm, I think it's time to rape this 12 year old"?

Yankees are Scum

• Unperson
  • Awards Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting White Chick You can't know! Fuck you, dad! United Statesian 420
    • Awards
« Reply #2127 on: July 01, 2018, 01:58:00 AM »
+11
From what I've seen/heard from men who whine about how they're such a "nice" guy,why can't such a "nice" guy get date aren't mentioning the rest of their terrible personalities. Yeah you're totally a nice guy in public but in private you're a mean bastard,creepy af or a combo of the two. It's like how those male feminists turning out be everything they claim to hate isn't really a surprise.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2018, 02:02:01 AM by Yankees are Scum »

asip

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist United Statesian Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #2128 on: July 01, 2018, 02:03:42 AM »
+16
Basically the issue is that men have been feminized by media, and the ones that can't break that are the ones that are branded nice guys. After a lot of failing in romance as a result they tend to get a little resentful and shitty.

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #2129 on: July 01, 2018, 09:37:45 AM »
+7
Millennials and Zs have this really annoying standard that depression and related brain problems are super common and an expected part of day to day life, not realizing that when you hate yourself it bleeds into everything you think and do.

If you can't stand yourself I'm not sure why you'd hope somebody else is up for the job.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #2130 on: July 01, 2018, 09:57:14 AM »
+7
There's this dumb cunt that used to work out at my gym. I hate follow her on Twitter and Instagram. Anyway, the other day she posted a video of herself "Stretching" and then said "Sorry for the second stretch. Didn't realize I was going to be wearing shorts when I filmed this" and the second "stretch" was basically the camera pointing directly between her legs with her butt cheeks hanging out while she "stretched."

My question is "Do you not edit your videos"? I mean, I'm sure it was TOTES a mistake to do that, and you'd never post a video of yourself with the camera pointed at your vagina and your butt cheeks hanging out so guys would send you DMs about your pussy.  :rolleyes:

Perhaps you should offer to moderate mi'lady's accounts to ensure such mistakes aren't made in the future?

888 Didnt Read Shit

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Check your white privilege
  • Awards Jew Killed in the Line of Posting Drinkin' and Postin' Italian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #2131 on: July 01, 2018, 11:03:01 AM »
+8
I love how even after he realizes that he's wasted TENS OF THOUSANDS on a whore who doesn't even care that he's alive he just goes to the next thot. Jesus Christ. You'd think something like that would be a life lesson but nope!

That chick is hawt as fuck, but only an idiot would think she's capable of anything other than being a thot.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2132 on: July 01, 2018, 12:58:18 PM »
+8
I love how even after he realizes that he's wasted TENS OF THOUSANDS on a whore who doesn't even care that he's alive he just goes to the next thot. Jesus Christ. You'd think something like that would be a life lesson but nope!

That chick is hawt as fuck, but only an idiot would think she's capable of anything other than being a thot.

:unparsons: "I shall save m'lady from the clutches of the patriarchy!  But first let me donate to her titty stream..."

Bill Goy the Soyence Boi

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #2133 on: July 01, 2018, 06:04:19 PM »
+17
Basically the issue is that men have been feminized by media, and the ones that can't break that are the ones that are branded nice guys. After a lot of failing in romance as a result they tend to get a little resentful and shitty.
Yeah, millenials were raised during a time when the media was completely I love cock more than overtaken does and as a result, it's caused many many many men to end up with a perpetual self-loathing and weird concepts about how it's basically impossible to ever attract a girl, and ever crossing one is a death sentence. Like, in the mind of a soyboy, if you ever upset a woman, your life is over and it's time to change names and move to a different country.

But if you're smart, you can pull out of that mindset and start caring about your health, taking up positive thinking, gaining self-confidence, never be afraid to talk to others, all that great self-improvement shit. You'll also discover that the soyboy crowd now fucking hates you.  They really are a bucket of crabs, trying to drag each other back in the pot to continue their ridiculous lives of smoking weed and whining and wondering why their lives are such shit. 

There really is a big parallel with soyboys and ghetto nogs, how if you try to fix your life and pull away from the self-destructive lifestyle, you're fucking dead to them.  Because you're not one of them anymore.

Bill Goy the Soyence Boi

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #2134 on: July 02, 2018, 03:41:37 PM »
wait what word did i use
hijacked
hijack
dominated
stolen
overtaken

Hitlorr The Obniggerator

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #2135 on: July 02, 2018, 04:02:04 PM »
+11
lowtaxDog-O put a word filter on THE ECHOES because every time he sees them he reels back in horror, "I've been found out!"

also he gets a shekel bonus from JIDF

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #2136 on: July 02, 2018, 05:32:24 PM »
+4
There's this dumb cunt that used to work out at my gym. I hate follow her on Twitter and Instagram. Anyway, the other day she posted a video of herself "Stretching" and then said "Sorry for the second stretch. Didn't realize I was going to be wearing shorts when I filmed this" and the second "stretch" was basically the camera pointing directly between her legs with her butt cheeks hanging out while she "stretched."

My question is "Do you not edit your videos"? I mean, I'm sure it was TOTES a mistake to do that, and you'd never post a video of yourself with the camera pointed at your vagina and your butt cheeks hanging out so guys would send you DMs about your pussy.  :rolleyes:

Perhaps you should offer to moderate mi'lady's accounts to ensure such mistakes aren't made in the future?

I doffed my fedora, got on bended knee, and yet, m'lady would not relinquish her passwords.

Aye, to be a white knighter on this board of nazi sympathizers  :myecred: