;

Author Topic: The Beta Male Thread  (Read 276855 times)

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
Re: The Beta Male Thread
« Reply #2175 on: September 28, 2018, 11:19:46 AM »
+5
"denying the gender spectrum"  :facepalm:

it'd be cool if they passed laws banning it like the holocaust denial laws in europe
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Better dead than red Ave Maria Seaman (lol) cold, dead hands old Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting. Lithuanian
    • Awards
« Reply #2176 on: October 04, 2018, 07:17:44 PM »
+5
Remember Gertz Kuntzman? The faggot who was completely traumatized by the mind-numbing recoil and sheer power of a .223-caliber rifle? Well, now he's supporting a political cartoon attacking a 10 year old girl.

https://twitter.com/GershKuntzman/status/1047562531189870592
https://archive.is/PqQdT
Kavanaugh used his daughter's nightly prayer in his opening statement. As such, fair game. Sorry.

It's pretty bad when even Chelsea Clinton thinks you're an asshole.

https://twitter.com/ChelseaClinton/status/1047557148908183553
Please leave Judge Kavanaugh’s daughters alone. They do not belong in your cartoons, “jokes”, or skits. If you can’t make your point about Judge Kavanaugh, whatever it may be, without bullying his kids, it’s not worth making.

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #2177 on: October 04, 2018, 07:21:04 PM »
+7
Liberal Logic: All women are queens unless they are the enemy or related to the enemy. Hmmmmm why do all these obviously faulty women keep supporting conservatives?

Getrag 6sp Manual Tranny

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Sasstronaut Faggot Deplorables Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic
    • Awards
« Reply #2178 on: October 07, 2018, 09:11:20 PM »
+12
nah im a
white wow

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Better dead than red Ave Maria Seaman (lol) cold, dead hands old Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting. Lithuanian
    • Awards
« Reply #2179 on: November 02, 2018, 04:58:44 PM »
+6
Military-Grade Night Vision Gear Is Widely Available To Civilians — And That’s A Problem by Heebie Shecklestein

Only a beta bitch would think hunting feral hogs in any capacity is problematic.

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Anonymous Better dead than red Scrooge Californian Goon or Ex-Goon 420
    • Awards
« Reply #2180 on: November 02, 2018, 06:56:20 PM »
+6

THOSE FUCKING HAIRLINES.

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

Thanks Maureen. I've been dealing with that pedantic argument of not being able to spell makes me an idiot since grade school. I'm autistic with a 130+ iq who writes a graphic novel about sex abuse and with an obsession about pshycology to the point I'm more informed than my therapists about current news.

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #2181 on: November 05, 2018, 08:08:40 AM »
+2

THOSE FUCKING HAIRLINES.

Face all twisted up to hold back the tears of loneliness while looking sexy and also like he totally didn't finish masturbating 5 minutes ago.

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #2182 on: November 05, 2018, 08:40:19 AM »
+8
Like looking into a mirror, isn't it?

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #2183 on: November 06, 2018, 03:11:35 PM »
+4
You can buy night scopes for nerf guns now...
My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2184 on: November 13, 2018, 01:16:06 PM »
+7
Why don’t straight men in America feel comfortable holding hands?

Yes. Fight TOXIC MASCULINITY and hold hands while skipping down the street, you guys. Also suck each other's dicks and let your wife's boyfriend fuck your ass. :goonette:

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Anonymous Better dead than red Scrooge Californian Goon or Ex-Goon 420
    • Awards
« Reply #2185 on: November 13, 2018, 01:25:02 PM »
+3
Notice how they never tell you anymore to be a dandy or a metrosexual anymore?

Both of those things involve taking care of yourself, and putting an effort into your appearance. Can't be having any form of self improvement in the current year. 

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

Thanks Maureen. I've been dealing with that pedantic argument of not being able to spell makes me an idiot since grade school. I'm autistic with a 130+ iq who writes a graphic novel about sex abuse and with an obsession about pshycology to the point I'm more informed than my therapists about current news.

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Better dead than red United Statesian The Gentry Libertarian old Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands 420 Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #2186 on: November 13, 2018, 01:58:25 PM »
+7

Both of those things involve taking care of yourself, and putting an effort into your appearance. Can't be having any form of self improvement in the current year.

A Seth Rogen appearance bmi and lifestyle is what all men should aspire to have. Dude...weed! Dude....beard! Dude...donuts!

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #2187 on: November 14, 2018, 06:49:00 AM »
+3

A Seth Rogen appearance bmi and lifestyle is what all men should aspire to have. Dude...weed! Dude....beard! Dude...donuts!
+beer
His name was Harry Anderson

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon old Californian cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #2188 on: November 14, 2018, 11:29:12 AM »
+5

+beer

MUH IPAS !!1!!1!!!!

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #2189 on: November 14, 2018, 12:10:09 PM »
+4

+beer

MUH IPAS !!1!!1!!!!
+ craft beer
His name was Harry Anderson

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2190 on: November 14, 2018, 12:53:31 PM »
+2

+beer

MUH IPAS !!1!!1!!!!
+ craft beer
Ah, a Calvinist.

open-source jihad

• Enemy Of The State
  • *Throws GNU-male off balcony*
    • Awards
« Reply #2191 on: November 18, 2018, 04:57:09 PM »
+7
Lollin' @ this:

"Compiled languages are so icky with their warnings and errors. We need everything to be in javascript in the browser so we can use our extremely advanced hardware to do simple tasks slower than 20 years ago"
 :say:
 :parsons:

I thought it was a joke but it's dead serious.

♪All the other kids with the pumped up kicks
You'd better run, better run, out run my gun♫
♪All the other kids with the pumped up kicks
You'd better run, better run, faster than my bullet♫
open-source jihad OFFICIAL YouTube intro!!! (CLICK HERE)
Tranny kill count:

TO GO TO BED FOREVER

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #2192 on: November 18, 2018, 05:33:48 PM »
+7
I thought it was a joke too.

But then you realize that these are the same types of people who hire out indian firms to do their coding for them because they have no idea what they're doing.

Failure is a big part of coding, nothing is going to go exactly right the first time. Things will tend to not work out how you imagine them and you're always going to need to go back and fix shit. If you can't deal with failure then don't go into a technical field.

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2193 on: November 18, 2018, 07:39:18 PM »
+7
I want my IDE to put sticky notes on my ladies room mirror.

Hitlorr The Obniggerator

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #2194 on: November 18, 2018, 11:41:20 PM »
+7
WARNING: You're a powerful and beautiful woman who don't need no line ending semicolon.

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Better dead than red United Statesian The Gentry Libertarian old Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands 420 Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #2195 on: November 19, 2018, 08:02:53 PM »
+9
lol people are pissed at this guy talking about dead comic book man and his gay fans:

The guy who created Spider-Man and the Hulk has died, and America is in mourning. Deep, deep mourning for a man who inspired millions to, I don’t know, watch a movie, I guess. Someone on Reddit posted, “I'm so incredibly grateful I lived in a world that included Stan Lee.” Personally, I’m grateful I lived in a world that included oxygen and trees, but to each his own. Now, I have nothing against comic books – I read them now and then when I was a kid and I was all out of Hardy Boys. But the assumption everyone had back then, both the adults and the kids, was that comics were for kids, and when you grew up you moved on to big-boy books without the pictures. 

But then twenty years or so ago, something happened – adults decided they didn’t have to give up kid stuff. And so they pretended comic books were actually sophisticated literature. And because America has over 4,500 colleges – which means we need more professors than we have smart people – some dumb people got to be professors by writing theses with titles like Otherness and Heterodoxy in the Silver Surfer. And now when adults are forced to do grown-up things like buy auto insurance, they call it “adulting,” and act like it’s some giant struggle. 

I’m not saying we’ve necessarily gotten stupider. The average Joe is smarter in a lot of ways than he was in, say, the 1940s, when a big night out was a Three Stooges short and a Carmen Miranda musical. The problem is, we’re using our smarts on stupid stuff. I don’t think it’s a huge stretch to suggest that Donald Trump could only get elected in a country that thinks comic books are important.

it's bill maher

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon old Californian cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #2196 on: November 19, 2018, 09:41:51 PM »
+9
lol people are pissed at this guy talking about dead comic book man and his gay fans:

The guy who created Spider-Man and the Hulk has died, and America is in mourning. Deep, deep mourning for a man who inspired millions to, I don’t know, watch a movie, I guess. Someone on Reddit posted, “I'm so incredibly grateful I lived in a world that included Stan Lee.” Personally, I’m grateful I lived in a world that included oxygen and trees, but to each his own. Now, I have nothing against comic books – I read them now and then when I was a kid and I was all out of Hardy Boys. But the assumption everyone had back then, both the adults and the kids, was that comics were for kids, and when you grew up you moved on to big-boy books without the pictures. 

But then twenty years or so ago, something happened – adults decided they didn’t have to give up kid stuff. And so they pretended comic books were actually sophisticated literature. And because America has over 4,500 colleges – which means we need more professors than we have smart people – some dumb people got to be professors by writing theses with titles like Otherness and Heterodoxy in the Silver Surfer. And now when adults are forced to do grown-up things like buy auto insurance, they call it “adulting,” and act like it’s some giant struggle. 

I’m not saying we’ve necessarily gotten stupider. The average Joe is smarter in a lot of ways than he was in, say, the 1940s, when a big night out was a Three Stooges short and a Carmen Miranda musical. The problem is, we’re using our smarts on stupid stuff. I don’t think it’s a huge stretch to suggest that Donald Trump could only get elected in a country that thinks comic books are important.

it's bill maher

Nice dig at trump voters, faggot :lolno: OFC this is where the reality in Maher's head and actual reality diverge; take a look at any political gathering or demonstration and what do you see? Manchild leftoids with signs using comic book and young adult literature references to describe the current events. Has there ever been a crowd of right-leaning individuals using capeshit to describe their political positions?

Hitlorr The Obniggerator

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #2197 on: November 19, 2018, 10:20:03 PM »
+4
sometimes I wonder if he's just irony trolling the fuck out of the left

OOK OOK SCREE (D-IL)

• Cishet White Male
  • Niggerposting from my Bamaphone fo free
    • Awards
« Reply #2198 on: November 20, 2018, 06:39:41 AM »
+13
sometimes I wonder if he's just irony trolling the fuck out of the left

He's doing what all media faggots do, saying something that will be looked upon as controversial to get attention.  Maher especially has made a career out of this, to the point of either twisting his own principles daily to maintain his relevance or simply saying whatever shit comes to his head without actually even paying attention to it.  Both are just as likely.

If you'll notice, he's also deftly ignoring the actual societal ill, which is not that adults are watching superhero and vidya entertainment (which has been around since the 70's at least), it's that they're vesting their personal identities into them and are more excited about them than anything else actually going on in their lives.  It used to be whenever a shitty Superman or Star Trek or whatever movie came out, people were disappointed but shortly thereafter simply took it as a waste of a couple hours and eight bucks.  Now purported adults scream and cry about movies that didn't meet their expectations like you just punted their emotional support chicken. 

It's not a matter of intelligence at all, nor is it a matter of faggot professors being around (which have always existed too).  It's a matter of a significant amount of adults that are so invested in their fantasy worlds and being so emotionally frail and so dependent on social media to convey their outrage that they're unequipped to deal with any amount of disappointment and will wilt at the threat of it.  Of course, we can't blame the media corporations whose marketing is conditioning them this way and fostering the breakdown of any authority figures whose influence would stop them from blindly throwing money at these garbage products because that would be pissing on his meal ticket, since he's paid by those same companies to deflect criticisms.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #2199 on: November 20, 2018, 01:09:41 PM »
+3
Well of course they would compare current events to comic books, they've watered down history in schools to the point where comic books are more complex and nuanced than the history that they're learning.

Besides the only appropriate time to be emotionally invested in a piece of media is when you realize that your waifu isn't real.  :colbert: