;

Author Topic: Spotlight on Faggotry: The RentCavalier doxx  (Read 35378 times)

food desert

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
    • Awards
Re: Spotlight on Faggotry: Goondoxx of the Day
« Reply #125 on: July 26, 2013, 06:10:48 PM »
Twee has been on a roll lately. I never knew Pipski was a mod now, I just remember him being involved in the pppppowerbook thread and thought he was cool. Guess not.

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Boy Scout You can't know! cold, dead hands The Gentry Motorcyclist Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #126 on: July 26, 2013, 06:14:16 PM »
Everyone involved in P-p-p-p-p-powerbook would have been banned/permabanned if it happened today.

SSOUL TRANN

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Plexxed
  • ♪♫ play that tranny card fat white boy ♫♪
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Wounded in the line of posting. old United Statesian Libertarian Better dead than red Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon Self-loathing The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #127 on: July 26, 2013, 06:43:14 PM »
Everyone involved in P-p-p-p-p-powerbook would have been banned/permabanned if it happened today.
pipski actually did the IRL surveillance and went to the address of the scammer, took pictures, and reported back.  So yeah, shit has changed.  And I think Ozma directed pipski to do that probation.

The "submitted by" and "approved by" entries in the leper colony are 100% useless.
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry Motorcyclist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting. Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #129 on: July 26, 2013, 07:07:17 PM »
Imagine owning a businesses and purposely insulting your clients. Regularly.
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

Launchpad McQuack

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #130 on: July 26, 2013, 07:16:10 PM »
+1
I love the "when are we going to start this revolution" shit goons throw out. Like a bunch of losers on disability for anxiety are going to muster the energy into doing anything.

Yankees are Scum

• Unperson
  • Awards White Chick Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting United Statesian You can't know! Fuck you, dad! 420
    • Awards
« Reply #131 on: July 26, 2013, 08:41:34 PM »
I love the "when are we going to start this revolution" shit goons throw out. Like a bunch of losers on disability for anxiety are going to muster the energy into doing anything.

Shit if you believe in it that much then why not start a movement? Then again I guess that's too much effort plus you have to the leave the comfort of your home.  :johnwayne:

Huffington Post

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #132 on: July 26, 2013, 08:50:44 PM »
Goons: We'd overthrow the government, but then who would pay us to cry in bed til mid afternoon every day?

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin Drinkin' and Postin' Took Out 15 Furries in One Shot Took down a Goon Took down a Moderator Classicist Better dead than red cold, dead hands Rethuglikkkan United Statesian Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #133 on: July 27, 2013, 09:30:12 PM »

Shit if you believe in it that much then why not start a movement? Then again I guess that's too much effort plus you have to the leave the comfort of your home.  :johnwayne:

Don't bring it up though, that got twee probated and two pages of goons raging that discussing shit on SA gets shit done in the real world

:lolno:

Charles C Johnson

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #134 on: July 28, 2013, 09:06:02 AM »
+1
Imagine owning a businesses and purposely insulting your clients. Regularly.

Did you mean to post this in the Jason Batansky thread?

I fucking hate goons

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #135 on: July 28, 2013, 11:32:22 PM »
Quote from his facebook posted on july 20:

Hmph. Guess it's "fair" in a sense, but getting charged 70+ dollars (after insurance!) due to missing an appointment with a therapist strikes me as pretty fucking lame.

You mean you didn't fucking call ahead of time and tell them that you're going to miss your appointment? This shit isn't fucking play time you fucking retard. You are wasting time and money, OTHER PEOPLES' TIME AND MONEY when you don't act like a responsible adult. Jesus fucking christ.

Baron von Douchebag

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #136 on: July 29, 2013, 01:18:55 AM »
The "submitted by" and "approved by" entries in the leper colony are 100% useless.

It's goon justice. Judge and jury are one and the same and there's only the slightest pretense of anything else, in that everyone pretends that "having to have a second mod approve the ban means you won't get banned for bullshit reasons!"

Launchpad McQuack

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #137 on: July 29, 2013, 01:31:34 AM »
You mean you didn't fucking call ahead of time and tell them that you're going to miss your appointment? This shit isn't fucking play time you fucking retard. You are wasting time and money, OTHER PEOPLES' TIME AND MONEY when you don't act like a responsible adult. Jesus fucking christ.

Just another narcissist who thinks the world revolves around him. I mean fuck the therapist's time, right?

gayguy69

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #138 on: July 29, 2013, 02:03:53 AM »
Someone do champion of the queer movement Pick and idiot frat boy ThatPazuzu

SSOUL TRANN

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Plexxed
  • ♪♫ play that tranny card fat white boy ♫♪
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Wounded in the line of posting. old United Statesian Libertarian Better dead than red Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon Self-loathing The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #139 on: August 01, 2013, 04:21:26 PM »
Doxxshame proposal:  insufferable nigger faggot bassguitarhero
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3558600&userid=132728

Was kind enough to pimp his shitty blog post in which he uses his real name
http://www.thebolditalic.com/bassguitarhero/stories/3460-color-matters-even-in-san-francisco

I'm at work so just posting this to remind myself to start investigating Jason Boyce asap.

He's one uppity nigger that I'm sure has a closet full of skeletons.
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."

Justice Dredd

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
  • Resident Physician and Expert Warlock
  • Awards Something Wonderful cold, dead hands TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #140 on: August 01, 2013, 04:26:53 PM »
"put his gun to my head" sounds fake as fuck considering an officer would probably know better than to put his weapon within reach of someone who could then slap it away and shoot him or even take it away but i guess writing what really happened wouldn't be as interesting of a narrative

EaglesDick

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting Took down a Goon Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #141 on: August 01, 2013, 06:22:08 PM »
That entire anecdote was shitthatdidnthappen.txt
Quote from: Zeitgueist" post="418198255
It wouldn't be the first time that people in or related to the forums tried to harass someone into suicide.
It's sad because basically Fire's biggest offense is trying to be a decent human being.

Quote from: Zeitgueist" post="418199650
Hello Something Sensitive poster Clemen.

Even if this were true(it's not), people got mad because he doesn't find it funny to shit on people, unlike Real Internet Cool People.