;

Author Topic: Dynamite Entertainment goes full shitlib pozzes up Vampirella & others  (Read 135471 times)

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
Re: Dynamite Entertainment goes full shitlib pozzes up Vampirella & others
« Reply #1100 on: December 22, 2018, 05:27:37 PM »
+10
Are comics getting better? 

(not edited)

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #1101 on: December 22, 2018, 05:33:43 PM »
+10
So based black men really are fiction after all.

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #1102 on: December 27, 2018, 06:12:11 AM »
+9

:888:

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #1103 on: December 27, 2018, 06:55:53 AM »
+3

:888:
My eyes just glaze over it, I don’t think I’d read that even if I was holding the actual comic book.
His name was Harry Anderson

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Metal Fan Deplorables Generation Identitaire Drinkin' and Postin' Better dead than red The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon old United Statesian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Texan Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #1104 on: January 02, 2019, 02:17:39 PM »
+8

Wew

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #1105 on: January 02, 2019, 02:47:57 PM »
+9
Hulk am gentle giant.  Hulk hands up, no shoot.  Hulk dindu nuttin.

30 Year Old Scrotal Sack

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' Deutscher 420
    • Awards
« Reply #1106 on: January 02, 2019, 03:00:01 PM »
+4
Feminists wanting to be manhandled by big tough high-T brutes.
Nothing new there.

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Classicist Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #1107 on: January 02, 2019, 03:02:03 PM »
+10
So on a scale of 1 to Mel Gibson how problematic would it be if someone made a nigger Hulk?

Morty Doom

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #1108 on: January 02, 2019, 03:12:28 PM »
+6
There was at least one that I know of.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/tyrone-cash/4005-71206/

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Classicist Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #1109 on: January 02, 2019, 03:33:38 PM »
+8
Lmao he's even named Tyrone.

Now that's diversity!

Hitlorr The Obniggerator

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #1110 on: January 02, 2019, 10:05:38 PM »
+5
Leonard Williams became the first Hulk and lives as "Tyrone Cash." Unlike Bruce Banner's Hulk, Tyrone Cash still retains his intellect and self control.
The years he was "missing" he was actually being monitored by SHIELD, while he was "murdering and pillaging his way through Africa and Asia."

Seems like it's one of the few black characters they bothered to actually write appropriately.

Pretty Sneaky Cis

• Enemy Of The State
  • Awards United Statesian Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Drinkin' and Postin' old Bah Jaysus! You can't know! Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #1111 on: January 03, 2019, 01:33:21 AM »
+5

Wew

Comics faggot reporting in. For a lot of people, I honestly think this particular instance of SJW will prove to be the straw that broke Marvel's back. Up until now, this particular run of the Hulk has been one of the strongest since the character's creation. The whole thing has been presented as an EC Comic horror fest, and it's really served the story well. In fact, in this particular issue, the Hulk and his black dindu OC donut steel literally who sidekick have found themselves trapped in Hell thanks to the Absorbing Man absorbing an eldritch abomination. It's less dumb than it sounds (but, honestly, not by much). And then, the cunt drops that on the Hulk. Damn white abominations running around taking our privilege and not being shot... despite the fact that the Hulk was literally shot to death a matter of weeks ago in the last shitstain event Marvel pumped out.

The fact that this, the objectively best written ongoing Marvel has at the moment, just fell victim to the MarLEL SJW mindset... it's just honestly too much. I'd like to say this one's going to cost them, but... let's be honest... these are the cumstains who just crashed fucking STAR WARS on a whim to appease potential trannies and girly girls. They fear nothing anymore. They could literally snip the dicks off every male Marvel, Disney, and Jedi character they've got, and all the black congregations in America would still force bus their shouting-at-the-screen dindu idiot parishioners to whatever god awful Black Panther II: the Rise of Some Ugly Black Whore on a Rhino they put out next.

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Seaman (lol) Ave Maria Better dead than red cold, dead hands old Wounded in the line of posting. Lithuanian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #1112 on: January 03, 2019, 06:29:14 AM »
+4

Wew
Why does Hulk look like he has stage 4 cancer?

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #1113 on: January 03, 2019, 06:56:23 AM »
+1

Wew
Hulk should smashsome gash :twisted:
His name was Harry Anderson

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #1114 on: January 03, 2019, 04:25:46 PM »
+9
You gotta love a professional comic book writer who can't be fucked to wikipedia the stories he references. Planet Hulk.

Hulk was exiled, enslaved(so much for being an unrelatable white man) and when he found peace it turns out that GOTCHA they were going to just shoot Hulk into space and blow him up all along. What part of this is accommodating a white man's anger and rage?

"They shoot at me for my anger and rage! How can you have it so lucky?!" "They shot me into space to detonate a nuke under my ass and "luckily" it only murdered my pregnant wife. Are you retarded?"
« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 10:42:42 AM by Slacktivist »

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #1115 on: January 04, 2019, 04:24:13 AM »
+4
I guess they want Hulk to be like those Twilight Werewolves where they just transform at will because it's cool and has no bearing on the actual character. Hulk's supposed to be angry and have this unstoppable anger, that's why they've tried to destroy him in numerous ways that are large and elaborate.

kornbeef

• Unperson
  • Awards Metal Fan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Boy Scout Sasstronaut TNE Veteran The Gentry cold, dead hands Scrooge Better dead than red United Statesian old Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #1116 on: January 16, 2019, 05:51:05 PM »
+6

freak puke

• Unperson
  • Awards old Autistic Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #1117 on: January 17, 2019, 02:08:31 PM »
+4
For those of you who missed out:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnTLB_xU9N4" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnTLB_xU9N4</a>
I have wrestled with the nigger demon in a number of ways.

For people who consider themselves feminists they have even more rules for how a woman should think and act than the fucking Taliban.

https://radishmag.wordpress.com/2014/02/14/pump-and-dump/

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards You can't know! Generation Identitaire Grenouille
    • Awards
« Reply #1118 on: January 17, 2019, 06:41:19 PM »
+3
3:14:13

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #1119 on: January 17, 2019, 10:23:12 PM »
+3

Spoiler: Rekieta Law has a terrible personality and spends half the runtime reading superchats. 

The case right now is in limbo because Mark Waid made an insane jurisdictional motion (which he had to amend because it contained easily provable lies).

Pretty Sneaky Cis

• Enemy Of The State
  • Awards United Statesian Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Drinkin' and Postin' old Bah Jaysus! You can't know! Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #1120 on: January 18, 2019, 03:26:17 PM »
+3

Spoiler: Rekieta Law has a terrible personality and spends half the runtime reading superchats. 

The case right now is in limbo because Mark Waid made an insane jurisdictional motion (which he had to amend because it contained easily provable lies).

Swear to god, I read Rekieta Law and just assumed it was the name of the black chick in the reaction image above this.

“Ruh-kee-shuh Law”

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #1121 on: January 18, 2019, 06:53:54 PM »
+3

Look there's very few ways to make reading legal documents entertaining.

Pretty Sneaky Cis

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
There's this comic series I read once that I decided to reread with my off time today: Resident Alien. It's about a space traveler who crashlands on Earth and survives by pretending to be a small town doctor. Fun, generally wholesome stuff. Well, in the comic, there's these cops - one's an older sheriff who helps out the alien, and the other's a younger cop who has a fling with a waitress at the local diner. Both are, of course, whiter than the driven snow. On a whim, I decided to google the comic and, wow, what do you know? Syfy is making an adaption of the series! Wow! Only... what's this? The older sheriff seems to have been named, but no word about the younger cop. Strange. And, well, there's two prominent females in the cast - an Indian nurse and the waitress. There's an Indian woman cast, of course (you'd be fucking crazy to race swap a minority)... but the only other lady in the cast is this petite blonde. I guess they can make the brunette waitress blonde. Nothing weird about this. Oh, and, hey, looks like they cast the older sheriff. Guess they'll be merging the two characters for brevity's sake. Guess I'll google the actor's name and see what I get.

.... huh.

Not gonna make any further comments at this time, I'm just gonna leave this post here for posterity. See you guys after the premiere.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
That’s really strange bc the ”syfy” channel is known for putting out smash hits like....uhhhhhhnnmmmmmmmmmm

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
Never mind it’s a shit channel farting out shit programs for shit people