;

Author Topic: Dynamite Entertainment goes full shitlib pozzes up Vampirella & others  (Read 124329 times)

anti-pibble machine

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
Re: Dynamite Entertainment goes full shitlib pozzes up Vampirella & others
« Reply #875 on: February 22, 2018, 06:04:31 PM »
+7
The jew studio that owns Get Out is spending a ton of money on promo material like a 100 page art book with Variety so don't be shocked if it wins Best Picture this year.

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #876 on: February 27, 2018, 07:23:35 AM »
+16
Kurt Eichenwald aka Every Jewish Stereotype Embodied in a Single Man is raging at youtuber Diversity and Comics because D&C said he wouldn't let Kurt watch his kids. 

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #877 on: March 10, 2018, 08:51:25 AM »
+7
Fat, talentless cunt Erica Henderson was fired from Marvel's Squirrel Girl.  The news was reported on Something Awful to the celebration of all users except one:

OBVIOUSLY HARD CRAFTED STYLE

Anyone who has ever looked at an issue of Henderson's Squirrel Girl knows she's a lazy, worthless pig being carried by her colorist, but thirsty goons gotta white knight their hog-like asian waifus I guess.

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #878 on: March 10, 2018, 08:57:58 AM »
+2
More like Hurl Girl

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #879 on: March 10, 2018, 01:52:36 PM »
+12
By the way, Jim Lee has been streaming his drawing on Twitch and youtube.  I'm embedding a six hour stream of him drawing a page of comic art.  Notice how he manages to reach Fat Slob Erica Henderson's level of detail and craftsmanship 90 minutes into the stream, before taking another four and a half hours making it look good.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9LUVj2FnCw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9LUVj2FnCw</a>

Lazin' Asian Erica Henderson's "OBVIOUSLY HARD CRAFTED STYLE" is just her turning in what amounts to a rough draft of what a real comic book artist produces.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #880 on: March 10, 2018, 02:51:06 PM »
+9
not just the rough draft for the final drawing style, but taking the paint bucket tool and calling that coloring.  :facepalm:

There are storyboards that are more detailed than her panels.

Also Dobson apparently got himself banned from twitter or whatever for two reasons, calling Calvin and Hobbes a Rightwing MRA comic and for apparently telling someone who told him to shutup to kill himself.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2018, 02:58:30 PM by a torrent of piss »

Obese-n-Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Quick Robin, to the Golden Corral!
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian Boy Scout old cold, dead hands Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #881 on: March 10, 2018, 05:06:12 PM »
+14
Jim Lee's work looks great. But notice, it took *effort*. That's some serious bullshit. Don't they know that Erica Henderson has fibromyalgia and chronic lazyass syndrome and a bad case of the Mondays and she's a woman so how dare you mansplain to her and she's to the point where she just can't even.

Jim Lee's art: http://www.dialbforblog.com/archives/592/jl2-jim-lee.jpg  His technical skill is obvious. Then we have Erica: https://illustrationage.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/ww-lovers-001.jpg?w=542&h=510  The content aside, this shows some decent skills, but it's a single image, not a full comic page. Here's one: https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/t_original/lmqcmcw2v8ekfuklvnvq.png

AHAHAHHA seriously?

Maybe she thinks she's on par with the art by Frank Miller in The Dark Knight Returns - https://lowbrowcomics.files.wordpress.com/2016/03/the-dark-knight-returns-004-zone-041.jpg  There's a good example of stylized artwork. Then again, I guess you could argue that there aren't too many differences between the two. I'd hold up Miller's Sin City as an example of highly stylized work that took plenty of effort to create: https://i.pinimg.com/564x/d1/a1/fd/d1a1fd97228009d8d3e2d8b8f1272049.jpg 

In conclusion, Erica is Tumblr-tastic.

(examples linked for hugeness)

Cool Wine Aunt

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #882 on: March 11, 2018, 04:18:38 AM »
+5
Looking at what some of the manga artists produce (ie Murata for quality and work rate, or Miura for beauty and detail) it's embarrassing to see Erica Henderson even described as an artist at all.

SomethingSensitive.com - your source for "diva cup for my butt" and related products/services

Cool Wine Aunt

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #883 on: March 11, 2018, 04:21:01 AM »
+6
But of course here is what we see: a lumpy, no talent hack who needs to put in about five more years of technical training being given opportunities because has the correct opinions, ugly haircut and vagina.
SomethingSensitive.com - your source for "diva cup for my butt" and related products/services

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Fascist Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Classicist
    • Awards

30 Year Old Scrotal Sack

• Cishet White Male
  • *sips*
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' 420 Deutscher
    • Awards
"Baldur's Gate, now that was a good RPG. Yep."

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Generation Identitaire Deplorables Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon old The Gentry Scrooge Texan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
« Reply #886 on: March 13, 2018, 10:09:32 PM »
+3
Not to be outdone by Marvel, DC stepped up their game.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #887 on: March 13, 2018, 10:12:26 PM »
+7
Lee looks like a retarded zombie with a prince hair cut.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Better dead than red Texan
    • Awards
« Reply #888 on: March 13, 2018, 11:24:55 PM »
+11
Lee looks like a retarded zombie with a prince hair cut.

He's grinning like that because he's looking right up her skirt.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

888 Didnt Read Shit

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Check your white privilege
  • Awards Jew Killed in the Line of Posting Drinkin' and Postin' Italian TNE Veteran Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #889 on: March 17, 2018, 10:27:46 AM »
+5
I'd ask why supergirl is a mixed race mongrel but I know the answer.

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #890 on: March 17, 2018, 11:53:28 AM »
+2
I'd ask why supergirl is a mixed race mongrel but I know the answer.
I think that's just an artist who doesn't understand how shadows and lighting work

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #891 on: March 17, 2018, 01:28:59 PM »
+7
So it seems all the people who were fired from marvel for their diversity comics not selling are now rowing their way to DC and are going to fuck it up just as much with the same shit that got them fired in the first place.

Can't wait for batman to forego his rules of not using a gun and blasts someone in the face over not using the right pronouns and hate speech.

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #892 on: March 17, 2018, 01:37:36 PM »
BENDIS IS COMING

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #893 on: March 17, 2018, 01:44:20 PM »
BENDIS IS COMING
Miles Morales is shit, shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!

Pretty Sneaky Cis

• Enemy Of The State
  • Awards United Statesian Drinkin' and Postin' Anonymous You can't know! Scrooge Bah Jaysus! old Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #894 on: March 18, 2018, 07:24:57 AM »
+1
BENDIS IS COMING

God damn it, if that fucker breaks up the Superman/Lois Lane marriage again, i’m going to go full Truck of Peace on the DC Comics staff.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #895 on: March 18, 2018, 12:12:04 PM »
+10
God damn it, if that fucker breaks up the Superman/Lois Lane marriage again, i’m going to go full Truck of Peace on the DC Comics staff.
I think we all know where this is going:

Pretty Sneaky Cis

• Enemy Of The State
  • Awards United Statesian Drinkin' and Postin' Anonymous You can't know! Scrooge Bah Jaysus! old Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #896 on: March 18, 2018, 06:46:55 PM »
+3
I think we all know where this is going:

Mistakes into MARTHAcles.

Ossipago

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #897 on: March 22, 2018, 05:05:49 AM »
+3
i'd love to get some numbers from the publishers of non-big 2 comics on how many of their stories have a female protagonist. it feels like they are extremely overrepresented, even focusing just on action, sci fi, dark fantasy series that aren't particularly feminine.  a good story is a good story regardless of the sex of the main character's sex, but certain character traits are going to be much more believable for certain sexes and the protagonist's gender does have an effect on how i pick new series to read when i don't know anything about them other than a 100 word blurb.

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #898 on: March 24, 2018, 05:37:11 PM »
+8
This was posted on kiwi, but I want to repost it here because it is literally the most retarded string of tweets I have ever read. 

Some context: a tranny sex worker who writes for Image Comics has gotten into a feud with autistic veteran and youtuber, Diversity and Comics.  The tranny who, again, works for Image Comics, claimed on twitter that 1) D&C received a dishonorable discharge from the military, and 2) D&C was a wife beater.  People, including D&C, called out the Image Comics writer on his lies and this was his response:

Obese-n-Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Quick Robin, to the Golden Corral!
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian Boy Scout old cold, dead hands Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #899 on: March 24, 2018, 06:00:39 PM »
+14
"Alleged" woman.