;

Author Topic: American Universities, Spreading the Poz one student at a time  (Read 282966 times)

White Rapper

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
    • Awards
Re: American Universities, Spreading the Poz one student at a time
« Reply #2225 on: August 13, 2018, 03:13:56 PM »
+6

Under the project, white men in senior academic posts will be assigned a junior female colleague from an ethnic minority as a mentor.

but...white is an ethnic minority? I mean maybe not in the UK yet but enlightened people tend to think globally.

They will each be assigned a hardcore White Generation Z woman who wants them to fix the nation so there is better husband stock available for her.

sex bot semen tank

• Cishet White Male
  • popping shekels
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon 420
    • Awards
« Reply #2226 on: August 13, 2018, 03:44:55 PM »
+11
Ahahahahah

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/2018/08/09/male-pale-stale-university-professors-given-reverse-mentors/?WT.mc_id=tmg_share_tw

lmao absolutely pathetic, you know what the greatest unconscious bias of them all is? our being biased towards life and the continuation of life, because, guess what, we are life.

kikes want to turn us into the globalist equivalent of buridan's ass. never show preference or personality! never individuate! that would mean knowing who you are, what you like and don't like, and that's a big no-no for the Machine™. never trust your gut unless it's screaming at you to fuck a tranny, which you should of course indulge because you're just a slave to your programming, aren't you my good little goy? unless that programming associates criminality with negroid features, in which case... meet Paul, your new badthink mentor

It's identity creating. Suddenly, it means something when you say you're a Slytherin, in the same way it means something to say you're a reformed Jew.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #2227 on: August 13, 2018, 08:17:56 PM »
+10

"Regrettably Mien Fuhrer, ah Mr College President, the clear racism, sexism, and queerphobia amongst white college professors such as myself is too ingrained to root out with normal means. Therefore, I propose that each of us be assigned a female...minder...to ensure we are complying with correct viewpoints. These will be young women of exotic color, not boring whiteness, to give us a proper perspective. As our inherent bias could come out at any time, it will be necessary for these young, nubile women of color to be with us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Of course, as they will be providing such prodigious...service, they should be rotated out frequently, perhaps at least once a semester."

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! cold, dead hands Better dead than red Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #2228 on: August 13, 2018, 10:21:02 PM »
+7

"Regrettably Mien Fuhrer, ah Mr College President, the clear racism, sexism, and queerphobia amongst white college professors such as myself is too ingrained to root out with normal means. Therefore, I propose that each of us be assigned a female...minder...to ensure we are complying with correct viewpoints. These will be young women of exotic color, not boring whiteness, to give us a proper perspective. As our inherent bias could come out at any time, it will be necessary for these young, nubile women of color to be with us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Of course, as they will be providing such prodigious...service, they should be rotated out frequently, perhaps at least once a semester."

It would not be difficult, Mein Führer! Government grants could, heh... I'm sorry - Mr. College President. Government grants could provide gibs almost indefinitely. Frat houses could maintain Greek life. Thots could be bred und SLAUGHTERED. A quick survey would have to be made of all the available land grant sites in the country, but I would guess that dorm space for several hundred thousands of our people could easily be provided.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #2229 on: August 13, 2018, 10:50:34 PM »
+4
I can't wait until they teach classes entirely through the art of wood knocking, for english is too fascist a language to speak, african clicking is too different among all the rainbow tribes, and spanish was the language of the conquistadors which is also fascist.

Duwango

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Fascist You can't know! Anonymous Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #2230 on: August 22, 2018, 09:34:15 PM »
+7
Even if feminists manage to get rid of men altogether, not all will turn to lesbianism. Some will become ecosexuals:

In a new academic piece published in the journal Feminist Theory, Professor Lauran Whitworth of St. Mary’s College of Maryland defines the increasingly popular term “ecosexual.”

“1. A person that finds nature sensual, sexy. 2. A new sexual identity. 3: Person who takes the Earth as their lover,” she wrote. In another paragraph, Whitworth explains that while some environmentalists encourage the use of environmentally-friendly sex products such as fair trade condoms and chemical-free lubricants, “ecosexuals” take it a step further by encouraging sex with “nature itself.”

Ecosexuals don’t necessarily have to violate themselves with tree branches. According to Professor Whitworth, defecating outdoors is an expression of ecosexuality, which “celebrates the carnal and grotesque.”

We may finally have a motive for Thomas Tramaglini, the New Jersey school superintendent who was paid over $100,000 to go crap somewhere else after it was learned that he kept doing his business at the Holmdel High School football field and track.

Educators are ahead of the curve in these matters. No doubt the adherents of cultural marxism will wholeheartedly embrace ecosexuality on a whim.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! cold, dead hands Better dead than red Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #2231 on: August 22, 2018, 09:43:48 PM »
+9
defecating outdoors is an expression of ecosexuality, which “celebrates the carnal and grotesque.”

Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2232 on: August 22, 2018, 10:01:39 PM »
+7
how far up your own ass do you have to be to not only form that thought, but think it's worth committing to paper and sharing with others, let alone under the pretense that it belongs in an "academic" journal
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #2233 on: August 22, 2018, 10:24:22 PM »
+5
If your fucking dog defecates outdoors in a public area you'll get a fine if you don't pick it up. Shit spreads diseases.

And how can it celebrate anything if it's done in private? Celebration involves a group setting. Do you want other people to watch you shit? Are you that fucking attention starved?

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Swear on me mum m8 old Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #2234 on: August 22, 2018, 11:49:57 PM »
+4
If your fucking dog defecates outdoors in a public area you'll get a fine if you don't pick it up. Shit spreads diseases.

And how can it celebrate anything if it's done in private? Celebration involves a group setting. Do you want other people to watch you shit? Are you that fucking attention starved?
Have you ever been to India?

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Californian old
    • Awards
« Reply #2235 on: August 23, 2018, 12:13:00 AM »
+5
defecating outdoors is an expression of ecosexuality, which “celebrates the carnal and grotesque.”

You don't even have to squint that hard to imagine she's (?) a member of a certain ethnoreligious group. Just look at her (?) features.

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Libertarian 420 Better dead than red Scrooge The Gentry cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon old
    • Awards
« Reply #2236 on: August 23, 2018, 01:14:24 AM »
+9
I've shit on the ground when I was freezing at sunrise waiting for a deer, I'm either feminist now or a pajeet, guess either way I don't have to take showers anymore!

30 Year Old Scrotal Sack

• Cishet White Male
  • *sips*
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' Deutscher 420
    • Awards
« Reply #2237 on: August 23, 2018, 01:16:22 AM »
+14
No wonder Jews and feminism are so entwined, both love to focus on their own filth way too much.

Speaking of pozzed universities, here's a great article from a German education science prof about the state of German freshmen. Since every horrible new development that is spawned in America reaches Europe with a 2-3 year delay, I assume it's even worse for you guys. Still, here's my translation of the most relevant bits:
https://www.forschung-und-lehre.de/lehre/da-laeuft-etwas-ganz-schief-894/

[...]
Between the Abitur [Think highschool degree] and university, a new type of education is developing - One that repeats or even teaches things that were missed by regular schools. Highschools are not able to fulfill their intended task anymore: Make people ready for studying at an academic level.
[...]
Comma placement doesn't seem to follow a system anymore. Orthographic errors are seen even when it comes to lower- and uppercase writing. Around 80 percent of tests are done in an unsure, often hard to read handwriting. I've marked term papers that contained 100 mistakes on just 10 pages.
[...]
A pool of about 120 questions is already known to students, so they won't be surprised by them in a test. Analytical texts usually only require around 200 lines. Despite this, the demand for additional help keeps increasing. One of the main questions is: "Can't you reduce our workload?"
[...]
Students are able to reproduce theories that were explained to them in simple terms with some accuracy. Independent research of theories however poses a serious problem. Students usually can't reproduce these texts in a complex and systematic manner. One indicator is a simple look into which parts of a text are being marked: Almost everything. There are no hierarchies of meaning by, for example, individual theses, reasoning or just inherent structure.

Students are by and large cognitively incapable of abstraction. Analyses remain as vague as "Comenius says school is good for people."
[...]
Paradoxa ("Become who you are!") or contradictions ("How does one cultivate freedom through force?") can not be reformulated. [...] Hypothetical "If-then" relations are turned into "Because-therefore" during reproduction. "When you look through a microscope, you see a cell" becomes "Because you're looking through a microscope, cells exist".
[...]
Theories are not seen as such but rather as immediate statements: Instead of "Wehler posits that our educational system is unjust.", during presentations students fall back on "Our educational system is unjust." [Notice something?]

[...]

Students expect that someone else will be taking care of important tasks for them. Appointments are not deemed important if they're just mentioned once at the beginning of a semester. [...] Locations aren't taken from the university calendar but rather asked for at the department's office. Nobody feels responsible for themselves but rather relies on the sense of responsibility of others in order to not make mistakes.

[...]

There has been a noticeable demand for reviewing tests [As in: Take a look at a test one wrote to see what went wrong - Not sure if there's a specific term for this in English] by students, yet corrections like "Wrong" or "Insufficient" are seen as insults. In general there is a noticeably lower tolerance for frustration. Tell me what I did wrong, but couch it in positive signals please! For the first time in my 30 years of teaching at universities I've heard of students breaking down in tears after receiving justified criticism for their work.

[...]

It is also noteworthy that students do not seem to have any questions: Nothing is a problem to them. They don't ask questions, so they aren't looking for answers. Rather, they expect that things are offered to them that may or may not interest them. If you hand them a text and ask them what they find interesting about it you won't receive an answer. They expect not only the text but the necessary questions as well.

[...]

There is also a severe lack of authentic real-world experiences. When students bring up stories or examples from their own life, they usually revolve around school, home life [with their parents] or their very small peer-group. Either that or simple media clichees. Life's conflicts are either declared "already solved" by others or individually and arbitrarily solved. A sense for the sheer complexity of real world problems and solutions is universally lacking. [Again, notice something?]

[...]

The idea of principles, as opposed to norms, is barely teachable to students. Claims of validity and theoretical models are seen as correct as long as they gel with the individual's experience.

Absolutist thinking is endemic in the liberal arts and can be seen in the way students handle scientific statements. Interpretations of texts are "relative", anyone is able to interpret anything into a text (Instead of finding proof inside the text) and the be-all-end-all of discussion. Even moral questions are seen as relative. Appropriate is whatever society thinks is appropriate.

[...]
"Baldur's Gate, now that was a good RPG. Yep."

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2238 on: August 23, 2018, 03:22:28 AM »
+8
cs_lewis_was_right_again.txt

Seriously, read the bits in The Abolition of Man about pedagogy and you'll see where this all came from.

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #2239 on: August 23, 2018, 08:32:12 AM »
+4
Yeah that's happening in America, too. 

Appropriate is whatever society thinks is appropriate.

Rule #1: There are no rules.
Rule #2: See Rule #1.

Duwango

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2240 on: August 24, 2018, 08:21:49 PM »
+9
Due to historical success rates relative to other races, whites have been the target of a great deal of racism grounded in envy. Yet those who hate whites the most ferociously are white themselves. That is how perversely liberal ideology can turn people against themselves. Tenured history professor James Livingston of Rutgers University provides an example. After encountering fellow Aryans at Harlem Shake in New York, Livingston took to Facebook to rage against the race he hates:

“OK, officially, I now hate white people,” Livingston began his post.

He continued to say the burger shop was “overrun with little Caucasian a–holes who know their parents will approve of anything they do.”

Snarls the nutty professor,

“I hereby resign from my race. F— these people.”

Livingston lives in Harlem, yet he hates “gentrification” (i.e., crackas living in jungle pavements). His schizophrenic breakdown reduces him to gibberish as he demands,

“I am a white people, for God’s sake, but can we keep them–us–us out of my neighborhood?”

He ought to move to Uganda, where the racial makeup would be more to his liking. But then, they don’t pay useless barnacles cushy salaries to bark modern liberalism at impressionable youth in Uganda.

The bile spewed by Livingston is so over the top that even the presumably neomarxist educrats at Rutgers concluded that he violated their discrimination and harassment policy. Livingston and his defenders are now wrapping themselves in the Constitution lest he face disciplinary action. This is hilarious, considering that the First Amendment is laughed off when anyone is accused of expressing irreverence toward politically privileged minority groups.

Whimpers a sympathetic Washington Post:

Livingston faced a barrage of hate emails, slur-laced insults and death threats.

As always, the modern shitlib is the victim according to the "free press."

WaPo quotes Livingston at length as he holds forth on the sanctity of academic freedom and the Constitution, which allegedly give him the right to publicly denounce honkies as “sh**heads.”

Hopefully, Livingston will be wise enough to bank in his newfound self-hatred. After all, he renounced his own race, as surely as Rachel Dolezal.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Classicist Drinkin' and Postin' old Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #2241 on: August 25, 2018, 06:20:25 AM »
+8
https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=11245

Profs get $248k grant to study ‘gender microaggressions’

The National Science Foundation recently awarded three Iowa State University professors a $248,000 research grant to study "gender microaggressions" among engineering students.

The lead researcher hopes the project will "contribute to diversifying engineering programs" and help students "feel safe" in class.

:nah:
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #2242 on: August 25, 2018, 09:23:22 AM »
+6
I'm confused.  Why is an engineering professor conducting a sociology study funded by a science grant?  If anything, the study should be conducted by a sociology professor.  You know, someone with the competence to conduct a bullshit sociological study.

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #2243 on: August 25, 2018, 09:31:22 AM »
+6
Oh, nvm, she's not an engineer engineer.  She's a middle management civil engineer type who teaches kids how to function in government bureaucracy.

https://www.colorado.edu/lab/gpo/cristina-poleacovschi

kornbeef

• Unperson
  • Awards Metal Fan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red United Statesian old Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands The Gentry Sasstronaut Boy Scout TNE Veteran Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #2244 on: August 25, 2018, 12:41:44 PM »
+7
E schools are being invaded by "middle management", "public policy", and "diversity" types.

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Metal Fan Generation Identitaire Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' old Goon or Ex-Goon The Gentry Better dead than red United Statesian Texan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #2245 on: August 27, 2018, 10:05:36 AM »
+6
Due to historical success rates relative to other races, whites have been the target of a great deal of racism grounded in envy. Yet those who hate whites the most ferociously are white themselves. That is how perversely liberal ideology can turn people against themselves. Tenured history professor James Livingston of Rutgers University provides an example. After encountering fellow Aryans at Harlem Shake in New York, Livingston took to Facebook to rage against the race he hates:

“OK, officially, I now hate white people,” Livingston began his post.

He continued to say the burger shop was “overrun with little Caucasian a–holes who know their parents will approve of anything they do.”

Snarls the nutty professor,

“I hereby resign from my race. F— these people.”

Livingston lives in Harlem, yet he hates “gentrification” (i.e., crackas living in jungle pavements). His schizophrenic breakdown reduces him to gibberish as he demands,

“I am a white people, for God’s sake, but can we keep them–us–us out of my neighborhood?”

He ought to move to Uganda, where the racial makeup would be more to his liking. But then, they don’t pay useless barnacles cushy salaries to bark modern liberalism at impressionable youth in Uganda.

The bile spewed by Livingston is so over the top that even the presumably neomarxist educrats at Rutgers concluded that he violated their discrimination and harassment policy. Livingston and his defenders are now wrapping themselves in the Constitution lest he face disciplinary action. This is hilarious, considering that the First Amendment is laughed off when anyone is accused of expressing irreverence toward politically privileged minority groups.

Whimpers a sympathetic Washington Post:

Livingston faced a barrage of hate emails, slur-laced insults and death threats.

As always, the modern shitlib is the victim according to the "free press."

WaPo quotes Livingston at length as he holds forth on the sanctity of academic freedom and the Constitution, which allegedly give him the right to publicly denounce honkies as “sh**heads.”

Hopefully, Livingston will be wise enough to bank in his newfound self-hatred. After all, he renounced his own race, as surely as Rachel Dolezal.

James Livingston is actually Jewish, he's not white.  This is another "hello fellow white people..." scenario.

http://conservativesforpeace.com/index.php/jewish-peace-groups/

[[[James Livingston]]], Rutgers University.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Livingston_(surname)

Livingston can also be an Americanized form of Lowenstein, a Jewish surname.[1]

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards You can't know! Generation Identitaire Grenouille
    • Awards
« Reply #2246 on: August 27, 2018, 11:48:09 AM »
+14

Duwango

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2247 on: September 09, 2018, 02:39:19 PM »
+5
https://www.studyfinds.org/study-quarter-college-students-diganosed-mental-health-condition/

This study alone makes for a solid case of a takeover of academia by the Trump White House. It also makes all the cases of rioting, shootings and all assorted faggotry much less surprising.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2248 on: September 09, 2018, 04:41:18 PM »
+5
https://www.studyfinds.org/study-quarter-college-students-diganosed-mental-health-condition/

This study alone makes for a solid case of a takeover of academia by the Trump White House. It also makes all the cases of rioting, shootings and all assorted faggotry much less surprising.
It seemed like most people at my undergrad were on either antidepressants or antipsychotics. This was back in the early 00s.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Classicist Drinkin' and Postin' old Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #2249 on: September 10, 2018, 02:58:56 AM »
+10

It seemed like most people at my undergrad were on either antidepressants or antipsychotics. This was back in the early 00s.

My waifu works in education. She tells me every year the number of special needs children is growing. There are entire classes of students now filled with children with different stuff like autism, ADHD and so on.

Either something very worrying has been happening over the past 25 years - because I sure as hell don't remember any kids with autism from my school days, only usual weirdos - or we are increasingly over-diagnosing children with mental illness. If you look at the money that is being used by the mental health industry, I'm betting it's the latter.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare