;

Author Topic: American Universities, Spreading the Poz one student at a time  (Read 286991 times)

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
Re: American Universities, Spreading the Poz one student at a time
« Reply #2300 on: September 17, 2018, 06:51:27 AM »
+3
Interestingly bisexual women actually experience even more domestic abuse than lesbians (one source: https://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/Intimate-Partner-Violence-and-Sexual-Abuse-among-LGBT-People.pdf; this isn't the one I remember first reading but it shows similar stuff).  Iirc  the %s of heterosexual women who reported having experienced domestic violence at some point was around 36%, lesbians around 48%, and bisexual women 61% (the figures in what I linked on page 3 are a bit lower for all categories but along the same general lines).

My strong suspicion for why bisexual women get it worse is that it has to do with bisexuals' lack of interest in monogamy (some studies on that are summarised here: https://www.psychologytoday.com/au/blog/strictly-casual/201409/are-bisexuals-really-less-monogamous-everyone-else).  Wanting one's sexual partners to be exclusive is a natural instinct for evolutionary reasons, and a violent response to infidelity is to be expected even if it isn't justified.  Someone who doesn't value monogamy is all things being equal more likely to cheat or to try to negotiate deviant open relationships.  Bisexuals are probably thus more likely to put themselves in positions which provoke violence from their partners. 

Don't expect this to ever be admitted in public discussion, of course, since the talked-about ideal is some inhuman society where no one cares about who's fucking whom, contrary to the instincts developed by many thousands of years of evolution (someone who doesn't care about his or her sexual partner fucking other people is sure as fuck less likely to pass on genes!). 

Also lol at the paper I linked making the statement early on that men contribute to violence in all sexualities because a third of lesbians report having had a male partner at some point (no word on whether those partners were actually fucking responsible for the abuse).  Okay that might be something to put in the analysis later on but it's difficult to see how that justifies leading except to serve a fucking agenda.
Most bi girls I know were molested by their lesbian friends.
His name was Harry Anderson

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #2301 on: September 17, 2018, 07:07:32 AM »
+4
Iirc  the %s of heterosexual women who reported having experienced domestic violence at some point was around 36%, lesbians around 48%

In other words, 96% of lesbian relationships are abusive.

Ossipago

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #2302 on: September 17, 2018, 07:22:51 AM »
+1
Iirc  the %s of heterosexual women who reported having experienced domestic violence at some point was around 36%, lesbians around 48%

In other words, 96% of lesbian relationships are abusive.

No.  That figure is the percentage of lesbians who report having experienced domestic violence at some point of their life.  Even for the women who've experienced violence that could just be in one relationship they were in of many.

Got Soylent?

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Canuck Wounded in the line of posting. Boy Scout Anglican 420 Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #2303 on: September 17, 2018, 08:06:57 AM »
+4
Am I the only person who thinks it's weird to lump together bisexual and transsexual?

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #2304 on: September 17, 2018, 08:49:34 AM »
+9
Not as long as you have the lights turned off

level 69 memelord

• Unperson
  • Emo Tablecloth Salesman
  • Awards old Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting Murderer Ambien posting Californian Lithuanian DeVry
    • Awards
« Reply #2305 on: September 27, 2018, 02:04:51 PM »
+2
CSU Long Beach dumping Prospector Pete mascot because muh injuns

https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=11359
Trigger warning: the second video contains powerful audio of the man’s fragmented urine stream.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #2306 on: September 27, 2018, 05:11:50 PM »
+3
Am I the only person who thinks it's weird to lump together bisexual and transsexual?
I dunno, I think Undecided fits both of them well.

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' 420 Libertarian United Statesian Scrooge The Gentry Better dead than red cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon old
    • Awards
« Reply #2307 on: September 27, 2018, 05:57:06 PM »
+4
I dunno, I think Undecided fits both of them well.

attention-whore/slut for one and "the decedent" for the other.

Ossipago

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #2308 on: October 06, 2018, 12:51:15 AM »
+4
https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/national/abortion-outrage-mums-should-be-allowed-to-terminate-newborns-say-australian-academics/news-story/05da73dcef423139d0b5003ca8d05346?nk=4abc10d76ff9022c1834b4f9a15f5a95-1538801334

In an article that has sparked outrage around the world and elicited death threats, Monash and Melbourne University academics argue that a foetus and a newborn both lack a sense of life and aspiration.

They argue this justifies "after-birth abortion" on the proviso it is painless as the baby is not missing out on a life it cannot contemplate.

The doctors of philosophy argue in the BMJ publication Journal of Medical Ethics that one-third of infants with Down syndrome are not diagnosed in the womb, which means mothers of children with severe disabilities should have the chance to end a child's life after, as well as before, birth.

However, the pair also want the principle of killing newborns extended to healthy babies, because a mother who is unwilling to care for it outweighs an infant's right to life.

In the article, After-birth abortion: why should the baby live?, the authors argue: "A serious philosophical problem arises when the same conditions that would have justified abortion become known after birth. In such cases, we need to assess facts in order to decide whether the same arguments that apply to killing a human fetus can also be consistently applied to killing a newborn human."

They also write that the practice should be called "after-birth abortion" and not "infanticide" to "emphasise that the moral status of the individual killed is comparable with that of a foetus (on which 'abortions' in the traditional sense are performed) rather than to that of a child".

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' 420 Libertarian United Statesian Scrooge The Gentry Better dead than red cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon old
    • Awards
« Reply #2309 on: October 06, 2018, 01:16:21 AM »
+10
https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/national/abortion-outrage-mums-should-be-allowed-to-terminate-newborns-say-australian-academics/news-story/05da73dcef423139d0b5003ca8d05346?nk=4abc10d76ff9022c1834b4f9a15f5a95-1538801334

this justifies "after-birth abortion"

The guy who can get d&d/reddit leftists and eventually the msm to run with this idea as well as adding MAP (minor attracted person) to LGBTQ++WGFWEGFWG will be the guy who finally gives us a solution to things, a very final one. Finally.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #2310 on: October 06, 2018, 05:19:29 PM »
+9
Post birth abortions for all Academics.

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2311 on: October 06, 2018, 05:34:49 PM »
+8
i support leftists being able to toss their inferior spawn into a wood chipper through the 90th trimester
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

White Rapper

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
    • Awards
« Reply #2312 on: October 07, 2018, 12:46:15 PM »
+4

In an article that has sparked outrage around the world and elicited death threats, Monash and Melbourne University academics argue that a foetus and a newborn both lack a sense of life and aspiration.

They argue this justifies "after-birth abortion" on the proviso it is painless as the baby is not missing out on a life it cannot contemplate.

The doctors of philosophy argue in the BMJ publication Journal of Medical Ethics that one-third of infants with Down syndrome are not diagnosed in the womb, which means mothers of children with severe disabilities should have the chance to end a child's life after, as well as before, birth.

However, the pair also want the principle of killing newborns extended to healthy babies, because a mother who is unwilling to care for it outweighs an infant's right to life.

In the article, After-birth abortion: why should the baby live?, the authors argue: "A serious philosophical problem arises when the same conditions that would have justified abortion become known after birth. In such cases, we need to assess facts in order to decide whether the same arguments that apply to killing a human fetus can also be consistently applied to killing a newborn human."

They also write that the practice should be called "after-birth abortion" and not "infanticide" to "emphasise that the moral status of the individual killed is comparable with that of a foetus (on which 'abortions' in the traditional sense are performed) rather than to that of a child".

Send all the unwanted babies directly into military bunkers to be trained from birth as special forces. No abortions allowed that baby is a new seal team 6 member and property of t he US Government.

Also experiment on the babies to make actual super soldiers.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2313 on: October 07, 2018, 01:15:15 PM »
+7
Send all the unwanted babies directly into military bunkers to be trained from birth as special forces. No abortions allowed that baby is a new seal team 6 member and property of t he US Government.
Wouldn't that make a seal operation look like a scene straight out of Zulu, given the massive numbers of black abortions?

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #2314 on: October 07, 2018, 03:51:11 PM »
+1

Also experiment on the babies to make actual super soldiers.

See also: Soldier starring Snake Pliskin

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #2315 on: October 23, 2018, 06:12:55 AM »
+2
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upBP2UYyRZU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upBP2UYyRZU</a>

Really good long interview with a somewhat notorious anti-feminist Canadian professor about the state of higher education in Northern America.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Generation Identitaire Deplorables Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' old Goon or Ex-Goon The Gentry Better dead than red United Statesian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Texan Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #2316 on: October 23, 2018, 10:19:55 AM »
+12
http://www.unz.com/runz/american-pravda-racial-discrimination-at-harvard/

This last week trial began in Boston federal court for the current lawsuit in which a collection of Asian-American organizations are charging Harvard University with racial discrimination in its college admissions policies. The New York Times, our national newspaper of record, has been providing almost daily coverage to developments in the case, with the stories sometimes reaching the front page.

Last Sunday, just before the legal proceedings began, the Times ran a major article explaining the general background of the controversy, and I was very pleased to see that my own past research was cited as an important factor sparking the lawsuit, with the reporter even including a direct link to my 26,000 word 2012 cover-story "The Myth of American Meritocracy," which had provided strong quantitative evidence of anti-Asian racial quotas. Economic historian Niall Ferguson, long one of Harvard's most prominent professors but recently decamped to Stanford, similarly noted the role of my research in his column for the London Sunday Times.
Here is his original article: http://www.unz.com/runz/the-myth-of-american-meritocracy/

Meanwhile, unbeknownst to myself or other outside observers, Harvard itself launched an internal investigation of the anti-Asian bias that I had alleged. Apparently, the university's own initial results generally confirmed my accusations, indicating that if students were admitted solely based upon objective academic merit, far more Asians would receive thick envelopes. But Harvard's top administrators buried the study and did nothing, with these important facts only coming out years later during the discovery process of the current Asian Quotas lawsuit.

Only the first part of my very long article dealt with the question of anti-Asian racial discrimination in elite college admissions, but it attracted vastly more attention than any other element.

:adam:

Based on these figures, Jewish students were roughly 1,000% more likely to be enrolled at Harvard and the rest of the Ivy League than white Gentiles of similar ability. This was an absolutely astonishing result given that under-representation in the range of 20% or 30% is often treated by courts as powerful prima facie evidence of racial discrimination.

:jew::jew::jew::jew::jew::jew::jew::jew::jew::jew::jew::jew::jew::jew:

Since the publication of my 2012 article, Harvard and Princeton have both selected new presidents, each of them Jewish, while Yale's Jewish president has remained in office.

The exact mechanism by which this seemingly enormous bias in favor of Jewish applicants to our most elite colleges manifests itself is not entirely clear, and I very doubt that it takes the crude form of top administrators directing admissions officers to enroll under-qualified Jewish applicants. Instead, I strongly suggested that a leading factor was the "negative pressure" of America's overwhelmingly Jewish media and Jewish activist groups, which might respond harshly to any significant decline in Jewish numbers:
Jannol's account also contains a particularly intriguing element. Personal essays have become a crucial component of application packages to elite colleges, and these are considered especially effective if they provide strong evidence of hardships and victimhood. Given her extremely wealthy and privileged background, Jannol had originally considered focusing on her status as the granddaughter of a Holocaust survivor, but ultimately decided against it because so many of her peers would be following exactly that same stratagem, explaining to Steinberg that "Everyone's going to write about their Holocaust grandma."

Over the last few decades, our news and entertainment industries have elevated Jewish suffering during World War II into the most horrific and monumental tragedy of the modern era, and it not impossible that a substantial fraction of the unfair Jewish advantage in elite admissions may derive from something as simple as the ability of the children of elite Jewish families to wrap themselves in the ultimate victimhood of Holocaust survivor status.

:holocaust::holocaust::holocaust::holocaust::holocaust::holocaust::holocaust:

I've definitely seen this over my life.  The Holocaust is now considered the ultimate evil such that all other genocides in history, even including the apparent gentiles murder in the Holocaust itself are completely ignored.  

For whatever reason, Hillel seems to have recently adopted this practice, drastically reducing its published estimates of the Jewish enrollment at Harvard and other elite colleges, thus eliminating a glaring example of ethnic bias by a simple act of redefinition. For example, the Hillel website now claims that merely 11% of Harvard undergraduates are Jewish, a huge reduction from the previous 25% figure, and a total suspiciously close to the Crimson survey of a few years ago which counted Jews only based upon their religious beliefs. The Hillel figures for Yale, Princeton, and most other elite colleges have experienced equally sudden and huge declines.

One very strong clue regarding this new definition of Jewish enrollment comes from Caltech, an elite science and engineering school which is quite unlikely to attract Jews professing religious faith. According to the Hillel website, the Jewish enrollment is 0%, claiming that there absolutely no Jews on campus. Despite this, the website also describes the vibrant Jewish life at Caltech, with Caltech Jews involved in all sorts of local activities and projects. This absurd paradox is obviously due to the distinction between individuals who are Jewish by religion and those who are Jewish by ancestry.

:smalljewrub:

Somehow despite having apparently zero Jews, there is a vibrant Jewish student life on campus.  

As the decades went by, I gradually noticed that the huge and continuing increase in the enrollment of non-white and foreign students at our most elite universities had caused a complete collapse in the enrollment of white American Gentiles, but oddly enough, no similar reduction in Jewish numbers. It was well-known that Jewish activists had been the primary force behind the establishment of Affirmative Action and related policies in college admissions, and I began to wonder about their true motivation, whether conscious or unconscious.

Had the goal been the stated one, of providing educational opportunities to previously excluded groups? Or had that merely been the excuse used to advance a policy that eliminated the majority of white Gentiles, their primary ethnic competitors? With the Jewish population numbering merely 2%, there was an obvious limit as to how many elite college slots they themselves could possibly fill, but if enough other groups were also brought in, then Gentile numbers could easily be reduced to low levels, despite the fact that they constituted the bulk of the national population.

Asians represented an interesting test-case. As their numbers rapidly grew, white Gentiles were consequently pushed out, and this process was celebrated across the academic community. But by the late 1980s, Asian numbers had increased to such an extent that they inevitably began to impinge upon elite Jewish enrollment as well and future increases would surely worsen the situation. And at that point, the process suddenly halted, with Asian numbers being sharply reduced and thereafter permanently capped. The implications of this situation were already in the back of my mind when I published my 1998 Wall Street Journal column describing some of these striking racial facts.

The current high-profile trial in Boston is widely portrayed by the media as a conflict between Asian-American groups, whose educational interests suffer under the current subjective and opaque admissions system, and black and Hispanic groups, whose numbers might be sharply reduced under some proposed changes. Whites are largely portrayed as bystanders, with Harvard indicating that their numbers would scarcely shift even under drastic changes in admissions policy. But the term "white" encompasses both Jews and Gentiles, and thus may conceal more than it reveals.

:matzos:

Anyone shocked by this is an idiot.

Another fantastic article from Ron Unz about this issue. 
« Last Edit: October 23, 2018, 10:23:34 AM by [SWOLE]Grode Jar »

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Classicist Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #2317 on: October 23, 2018, 10:43:02 AM »
+7

Based on these figures, Jewish students were roughly 1,000% more likely to be enrolled at Harvard and the rest of the Ivy League than white Gentiles of similar ability. This was an absolutely astonishing result given that under-representation in the range of 20% or 30% is often treated by courts as powerful prima facie evidence of racial discrimination.

Well maybe the jews are just 1000 times smarter than the goyim eh checkmate nazi bigot  :smug:

Small Weinered Goon

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian You can't know! Futurist
    • Awards
« Reply #2318 on: October 23, 2018, 12:01:35 PM »
+7

Well maybe the jews are just 1000 times smarter than the goyim eh checkmate nazi bigot  :smug:

GAPOnigger has unironically argued this in the past

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Better dead than red Lithuanian Ave Maria Seaman (lol) cold, dead hands old Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #2319 on: October 23, 2018, 12:45:42 PM »
+5

SIX MILLION TIMES SMARTER

Hitlorr The Obniggerator

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #2320 on: October 24, 2018, 12:44:31 AM »
+13
the Ivy League schools just need to expand their entrance testing requirements to cover some more basic knowledge exercises, something like this for example:

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Fascist Ave Maria United Statesian Italian Better dead than red cold, dead hands Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #2321 on: October 24, 2018, 09:32:49 AM »
+7
 Ron Unz is one of the good ones. If you haven't, you should read his articles on the oddities of Judaism, the Holocaust, and especially the one on 9/11.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #2322 on: November 06, 2018, 03:04:02 AM »
+7
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abeKN_McWHI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abeKN_McWHI</a>

If you're thinking "who dis" then it's the alt-right princess, Hauptsturmführer Sheperd herself.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2018, 03:07:55 AM by Virtue Signalman First Class »
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Small Weinered Goon

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian You can't know! Futurist
    • Awards
« Reply #2323 on: November 30, 2018, 06:52:35 PM »
+12

Jace821

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #2324 on: November 30, 2018, 09:03:23 PM »
+6

I feel a little for these nogs. They were used and probably should have been working an entry level job after high school, not reading a writing at a fifth grade level at an Ivy League school.