;

Author Topic: The Based Faggot (Milo Yiannopoulos) Appreciation Thread  (Read 99621 times)

Nasekuchen

• Unperson
  • Alconauts
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' old United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Deplorables For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! The Gentry
    • Awards
Re: The Based Faggot (Milo Yiannopoulos) Appreciation Thread
« Reply #50 on: January 10, 2016, 11:05:31 PM »
+2

If Milo is solely responsible for Twitter burning to the ground I might have to kiss him

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: January 10, 2016, 11:27:44 PM »
+2
(Update: All is faggot. Though he's one of the good ones.)

neat

« Reply #52 on: January 11, 2016, 12:16:38 AM »
+5
He's like a tornado that is tearing apart your dumb ass neighbor's house and you're sitting there all :laffo: but you know that in a heartbeat the faggotjewnado can turn on you

Cis Hetfield

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: January 11, 2016, 03:32:09 AM »
+3

Torpid Sloth

• Domestic Threat
  • Awards Futurist Scrooge Libertarian Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: January 11, 2016, 06:08:41 AM »
+1

GameDev Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: January 11, 2016, 07:24:17 AM »
+5
DnD discusses this new Milo news

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3512233&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1569#post454833329

I don't think I've ever read DnD. Would it be bannable to disagree with them?
Yes, though it will usually happen six months later and the ban will point to an unrelated post.

Nasekuchen

• Unperson
  • Alconauts
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' old United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Deplorables For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! The Gentry
    • Awards

Monostats Infected Scrotum

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
  • Permanent Resident Of The Comedy Gas Chamber
  • Awards old Deplorables Fuck you, dad! Scrooge United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: January 11, 2016, 11:31:49 AM »
+8
Milo's war with Twitter has to be one of the most entertaining things I've seen him do. Even better, while the shitlibs circlejerk and double down, they are ignoring the ripple effect of all the bad publicity, not to mention Twitter's stock is getting fucked in it's already severely pozzed ass.

Watching Rome burn as Milo sets fire to it is fun.

:nixon: :nixon: :nixon: :nixon: :nixon:
The greatest power you have is the power of yourself. If you give that up willingly? You Become Goon.

SooperPooper

• Cishet White Male
  • Non-shitposts: 0
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: January 11, 2016, 02:11:01 PM »
+1
Milo's war with Twitter has to be one of the most entertaining things I've seen him do. Even better, while the shitlibs circlejerk and double down, they are ignoring the ripple effect of all the bad publicity, not to mention Twitter's stock is getting fucked in it's already severely pozzed ass.

Watching Rome burn as Milo sets fire to it is fun.

:nixon: :nixon: :nixon: :nixon: :nixon:

So that's what's up with his username
rofl I have a sig

internet culture

• Cishet White Male
  • cyber-society scholar
  • Awards Inshallah! Fuck you, dad! Autistic Anonymous Sasstronaut You can't know! Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #60 on: January 12, 2016, 06:59:31 PM »
+12
I used to think Milo was just being babyish because "Look dude, you're a self admitted troll! Why the fuck should you care about ~your Twitter career~? Liberal or conservative trolls are not accepted. You're just looking for an excuse to make conservatives look oppressed when this has nothing to do with politics, you big meanie!" I thought that Lowtax's comments about what a pathetic loser Milo was being, while still ultimately coming from a has-been attempting to stay relevant, had value and I pretty much agreed 100%.

...and then I realized my past stance was all a crock of bullshit. What he does is simply the right-wing "take-that" equivalent of what a lot of liberals do and get away with it. Look at Dan "Rick & Morty co-creator" Harmon's retarded fucking friend having his account reinstated after shouting "FUCK YOU" at random gamergate people multiple times in a row. Look at them banning people simply for saying "Sarah Nyberg is a pedophile". Twitter has been run by outright loopy lefties for a while now and this is kind of censorship is genuinely keeping important conversations from being made and making the world a worse place

My opinion of Milo is a complicated one, I think some of his stances are absolutely retarded and awful while others are spot-on. But I went pretty quickly from seeing this as just "some guy I follow who's sometimes a cool faggot, sometimes a retarded faggot, currently in his retarded faggot phase" to actually wanting to see Twitter's SJWs get their ass handed on a plate. They're corrupt, agenda-fueled motherfuckers who will bend the rules if someone on their team does something bad and should pay for it. This isn't just a matter of Twitter being a "private, corporate-owned website" and thus it "not being censorship"; Twitter is fucking huge and absolutely does influence public discourse. If the stuff about Twitter shadowbanning someone for leaking a government document is true then it's EVEN WORSE.

I don't really want Twitter to die and I highly doubt any other site will pick up the same level of steam, but I hope they'll get owned hard as far as pushing lefttard rhetoric goes and decide it's just more profitable to have free speech. Even fucking TUMBLR is better than Twitter at this point. They allow unironic neo-nazi blogs and radfem blogs at the same time and you know what? Unless you're actually planning murder or something of the sort, you should be able to discuss whatever the hell you want. Fuck safe spaces, that's what blocks and private Twitters are for. You are not entitled to having the whole world's attention 24/7 AND being babied against what you view as 'harassment' because your gay furry pink hair clique has turned you into an emotional infant.

So yeah, I'm with Milo 100% on this one. Tear those fuckers a new one.

Strategically placed watermelon

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: January 12, 2016, 07:03:26 PM »
+6
It's funny that shitlibs defending Twitter censorship as "they're a private corporation they can do whatever they want" would need to have the concept that huge corporations are bad explained to them by right wingers but here we are
There is no "knee jerk reaction". You're a fucking idiot. Personally, I find Jews annoying and kind of gross. But the whole pseudoscience/historical revisionism thing is retarded as shit. I know you assume I must love jews, but you know what? I don't really give a shit about jews one way or another. Look at my posts retard. You say I'm defending Jews. But I'm not. I'm not posting about how great they are, how much I love them, how they should be accepted, or any of that. I never have Not once. I'm taking exception with retarded claims that are easily debunked and/or never backed up. I am objecting to the retarded "logic". But every time I do, someone jumps uo and assumes that I looooooove jews. Now, THAT'S a knee-jerk reaction. Pull your head out of your ass faggot.

There is a mountain of irrefutable, reviewed and supported statistical evidence that shows without a doubt that niggers are fucking terrible. As for Jews, there's just a lot of unsupported pseudoscientific bullshit. If you don't see how that is different, you are stupid as fuck.

internet culture

• Cishet White Male
  • cyber-society scholar
  • Awards Inshallah! Fuck you, dad! Autistic Anonymous Sasstronaut You can't know! Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: January 12, 2016, 07:45:52 PM »
+7
It's funny that shitlibs defending Twitter censorship as "they're a private corporation they can do whatever they want" would need to have the concept that huge corporations are bad explained to them by right wingers but here we are

Yeah I've had my mind changed considerably about that after arguing about it with Spokker. SASS was something I begrudgingly touched in 2011 because I was more LF-leaning and liberal than I was during the "internet baby reading anything" SASS days. I instantly had a "NOPE, DON'T TOUCH THE WRONGTHINK, YOU'LL BE LED ASTRAY" reaction. But I did touch it and while I've not been brought over to the "alt right", I've realized that even "dark enlightenment" types can make good points. I've read a ton of traditional leftist doctrine, I know what it boils down to; some of it is true and some of it is not. Now I'm trying to give a shot to the voice of the voiceless by listening to what the crazy radfems and far-right types have to say and lo and behold there are grains of truth in that which other groups would be too scared to admit.

Small Weinered Goon

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Futurist You can't know! United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: January 12, 2016, 08:52:02 PM »
+7
Milo can be hit or miss sometimes, for example I think he flubbed his Joe Rogan appearance pretty badly.  Joe Rogan isn't very smart and he was able to run circles around Milo at several points in the interview.  Nevertheless, he's part of a growing group of minorities, gays, women, etc. who are becoming right wing trolls or at least anti-narrative.  I think what he does is important because it helps to dispel the bullshit shitlibs concoct in order to maintain the narrative.  Eventually people are not going to be wowed by people like Milo but for the time being, he does the lord's work and is setting up the stage in his own way for a right wing backlash to the social justice bullshit that has been rammed down our throats for at least the past five years.

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin Drinkin' and Postin' Took Out 15 Furries in One Shot Took down a Moderator Took down a Goon Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian Rethuglikkkan cold, dead hands Better dead than red Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: January 12, 2016, 09:08:41 PM »
+3
Quote from: internet culture link=topic=7342.msg282337#msg282337
Now I'm trying to give a shot to the voice of the voiceless by listening to what the crazy radfems and far-right types have to say and lo and behold there are grains of truth in that which other groups would be too scared to admit.

I think most people on the far-right and/or alt-right would be willing to admit that crazy radfems might have valid points sometimes, but I'm not quite sure the reverse is true

People on the conservative side of the scale seem a lot more open minded and willing to concede their opposition has a point than they would with us.

Which is why the GOP has lost the last two general elections. Just look at Romney wiping the floor with Obama on the first debate, then going soft on him the second time saying 'Yes I agree with you on this, Mr President'. When the fuck was the last time a Democrat running for President said 'Yes I agree with my conservative opponent' on anything? "Reaching consensus on both sides of the aisle" always means "The conservatives give in while liberals don't".

GameDev Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: January 13, 2016, 07:27:21 AM »
+14
People on the conservative side of the scale seem a lot more open minded and willing to concede their opposition has a point than they would with us. [...] When the fuck was the last time a Democrat running for President said 'Yes I agree with my conservative opponent' on anything? "Reaching consensus on both sides of the aisle" always means "The conservatives give in while liberals don't".

PSA: Back when I was mostly reading the liberal perspective on American affairs (so roughly until 2010 or so), I would hear the EXACT same arguments being raised by lefties, damn near word for word.

How progressives are spineless cowards who can't stand up for their ideas in the face of conservative single-mindedness, and how "political compromise" invariably means caving to Republican demands.

When your side gets what they want, it's only normal and sensible; when the other side does, it's a ridiculous power grab and/or a shameful betrayal by those who represent your side.

This is only human, and both sides always feel exactly the same way (doesn't mean that both sides are the same). And you're painfully naive if you think that you or this forum is blissfully free of bias and seeing only objective reality.

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin Drinkin' and Postin' Took Out 15 Furries in One Shot Took down a Moderator Took down a Goon Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian Rethuglikkkan cold, dead hands Better dead than red Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: January 13, 2016, 07:47:19 AM »
+4
lol i don't think that this forum is blissfully free of bias and seeing only objective reality :lolno:

and liberals *think* they understand conservatives, but they simply don't. there have been actual studies about that: https://www.aei.org/publication/liberals-or-conservatives-whos-really-close-minded/

one major reason is that, as a conservative, you are constantly exposed to liberal viewpoints through media, while generally they are not. when they hear conservative viewpoints its either through fiction (liberals writing conservative views) or through a liberal lense (talking head, articles, John Stewart style pundits)

wimpb

« Reply #67 on: January 13, 2016, 05:30:08 PM »
+6
People on the conservative side of the scale seem a lot more open minded and willing to concede their opposition has a point than they would with us. [...] When the fuck was the last time a Democrat running for President said 'Yes I agree with my conservative opponent' on anything? "Reaching consensus on both sides of the aisle" always means "The conservatives give in while liberals don't".

PSA: Back when I was mostly reading the liberal perspective on American affairs (so roughly until 2010 or so), I would hear the EXACT same arguments being raised by lefties, damn near word for word.

How progressives are spineless cowards who can't stand up for their ideas in the face of conservative single-mindedness, and how "political compromise" invariably means caving to Republican demands.

When your side gets what they want, it's only normal and sensible; when the other side does, it's a ridiculous power grab and/or a shameful betrayal by those who represent your side.

This is only human, and both sides always feel exactly the same way (doesn't mean that both sides are the same). And you're painfully naive if you think that you or this forum is blissfully free of bias and seeing only objective reality.

both sides are given their scripts and told to go at it. any attempt at actual discourse is shut down by shitposting or the real life equivalent thereof. observe cis scum I love cock more than the most conservative person here does posting

DangerClose

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: January 13, 2016, 07:37:02 PM »
+2
lol i don't think that this forum is blissfully free of bias and seeing only objective reality :lolno:

and liberals *think* they understand conservatives, but they simply don't. there have been actual studies about that: https://www.aei.org/publication/liberals-or-conservatives-whos-really-close-minded/

one major reason is that, as a conservative, you are constantly exposed to liberal viewpoints through media, while generally they are not. when they hear conservative viewpoints its either through fiction (liberals writing conservative views) or through a liberal lense (talking head, articles, John Stewart style pundits)
this is the sort of thing that I never understand with fellow liberals.

I pretty extensively read both Left and Right wing blogs and websites. I mostly hate-read the right-wing shit but I READ IT. I read RedState, TheBlaze, I check Drudge, Newsmax, Twitchy, Breitbart, etc.

At the very least, most basest level, even if you don't read stuff outside your political spectrum to get a different perspective- shouldn't you properly know what your enemy is doing?

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: January 13, 2016, 07:47:40 PM »
At the very least, most basest level, even if you don't read stuff outside your political spectrum to get a different perspective- shouldn't you properly know what your enemy is doing?

So true.  The biggest debating flaw I see involves one side arguing against a strawman while the other side never really gets heard or acknowledged.  How the fuck are you supposed to intelligently discuss an issue like Gamegate (for example) if you're debating fictional MRAs and anonymous facebook posts instead of the person who's actually reading and responding to your posts?

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: January 13, 2016, 08:42:13 PM »
+11
I agree that conservatives and progressives are both going to do what they feel is best no matter how hypocritical it is once they're in power. The suppression of freedoms in the name of national security following 9/11 is a pretty good mirror of the current attempt to suppress freedoms in the name of imagined slights. However, after looking at what is considered the greatest contemporary excesses of each(Dubya for conservatives, Eurocucking for progressives) I say that at least conservative nonsense has an element of self-preservation inherent to nationalism.

The progressive element of self destruction bothers me the most and is what drove me away from being the liberal goon I was in my twenties. It's not even stuff like "Obama is a limp-wristed pussy that don't get nothing done." Looking at strong progressive movements these days I take away the idea that nobody involved actually thinks their own life, their own nation or even the entire species is worth preserving. Where's the self-preservation instinct? What is the end result of the refugee crisis in Europe? Does anything come to mind but national suicide?

And well personally yeah, I'm gonna prefer a right wing jackass to a left wing guilt farmer.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 08:50:09 PM by Slacktivist »

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: January 13, 2016, 08:57:45 PM »
+2
I agree that conservatives and progressives are both going to do what they feel is best no matter how hypocritical it is once they're in power. The suppression of freedoms in the name of national security following 9/11 is a pretty good mirror of the current attempt to suppress freedoms in the name of imagined slights. However, after looking at what is considered the greatest contemporary excesses of each(Dubya for conservatives, Eurocucking for progressives) I say that at least conservative nonsense has an element of self-preservation inherent to nationalism.

The progressive element of self destruction bothers me the most and is what drove me away from being the liberal goon I was in my twenties. It's not even stuff like "Obama is a limp-wristed pussy that don't get nothing done." Looking at strong progressive movements these days I take away the idea that nobody involved actually thinks their own life, their own nation or even the entire species is worth preserving. Where's the self-preservation instinct? What is the end result of the refugee crisis in Europe? Does anything come to mind but national suicide?

And well personally yeah, I'm gonna prefer a right wing jackass to a left wing guilt farmer.

Yeah this nihilistic drive toward destroying themselves is simply baffling. All the more so when people who scream the loudest about human rights and feminism and how our own civilization is guilty of terrible crimes but when they are put in front of much worse civilizations they pretend they are nicer than ours by the virtue of not being white

:tuss:

Small Weinered Goon

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Futurist You can't know! United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: January 13, 2016, 09:29:24 PM »
+10
It's easy to understand once you realize that open borders are a mutation of Marxism.  See, white people are capitalist and everyone else is socialist because capitalism is a white male invention.  Therefore, the more people we bring in, the more socialistic the country becomes.  Everyone starts distrusting one another, a sense of community gets destroyed, and people start looking to the government to provide solutions that 50 years ago would have been resolved by strong community ties.  During the era where there was more pressure to assimilate, Ahmed would be more friendly to his neighbor Fritz.  In 2016, Ahmed doesn't feel the need to learn German and sees Fritz as a mark who will get his once Islam takes over Germany.

Ironically open borders are destroying Europe's welfare system.  In a matter of a few years, most of the welfare state will be dismantled because there aren't enough taxpayers to keep it going.  College isn't going to be free, health care will be significantly or entirely privatized, and pensions will either disappear or require you to be 75 years old to get them.  The goon paradise is going to fade away.

Monostats Infected Scrotum

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
  • Permanent Resident Of The Comedy Gas Chamber
  • Awards old Deplorables Fuck you, dad! Scrooge United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: January 13, 2016, 09:35:06 PM »
+3

As someone who was not too far way from being a total shitlib once, even I had to admit then at least Dubya gave three fucks about his own country. The manner he did it was retarded and gave birth to the Middle East shit we have now, but the motives in defense of his native land were understandable and had a basis in patriotism.

These SJW types, they don't give a shit about their native land, and as a US citizen, while I'm proud of our tradition of open borders, that doesn't mean taking all the safeties off immigration to prevent total anarchy and allowing no shit criminals in by the droves, but these fucking idiots truly want just that because they've taken the US's immigration and open borders policy to a pants on head extreme to the point they'd throw their own citizens under the bus just to appear "progressive" while watching their own people be leeched off of by taco eaters and murdered by sand niggers without reflecting that it was them who led to our poverty and blood in the streets.
The greatest power you have is the power of yourself. If you give that up willingly? You Become Goon.

jabba

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: January 14, 2016, 02:37:31 AM »
+12
half of the liberals can't read conservative media because they melt down upon the sight of opposing viewpoints.

the other half can't read it because they're terrified of being persuaded they're wrong.