;

Author Topic: 2016 SJW Pushback: We aint gonna take it anymore  (Read 5077 times)

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin Drinkin' and Postin' Took Out 15 Furries in One Shot Took down a Goon Took down a Moderator Classicist Better dead than red cold, dead hands Rethuglikkkan United Statesian Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
2016 SJW Pushback: We aint gonna take it anymore
« on: February 09, 2016, 06:18:53 PM »
+17
Things looked pretty fucking bleak when we started SS and it seemed to be getting worse and worse, but now there's finally a yuge pushback

Post your best/most hilarious example of destroying SJW shit itt

do yourself a favor and watch this, above all:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j556MWGVVqI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j556MWGVVqI</a>

Morty Doom

• Unperson
    • Awards
Re: 2016 SJW Pushback: We aint gonna take it anymore
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2016, 11:21:25 PM »
+15
"Oh sure I'll talk to a dog puppet that I know for a fact is going to make fun of me on television. " - a fucking moron.

Muh Dick

• Unperson
  • EXPOSING TUCKER CARLSON'S FALSEHOODS
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2016, 12:19:34 AM »
+6
Wow, there are some truly fat fucks in that video.
Most NH uni students are shitlibs, but I guess these are probably the shitlibbiest of them all. I didn't know outside of SA that hyper-leftism correlated with morbid obesity, but maybe it's universal.
Pretty amusing that some of these humorless scolds were getting obviously frustrated, like the Latina (?) in glasses or the redhead. Also telling that while the males seemed to have marginal senses of humor, the girls didn't.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 12:21:56 AM by Muh Dick »
SOMEBODY SENT ME A .GIF THAT GAVE ME A JULIUS SEIZURE

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire 420 Californian Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2016, 02:19:19 AM »
+4
I'm kind of dumbfounded at how shitty everyone is dressed.  It's like everyone is aspiring to dress like some flavor of your typical white lesbian.

Also the look on the girl with glasses face (How old was she when Robert Smiegel started doing Triumph? ) when she gets roasted is priceless. 

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

Muh Dick

• Unperson
  • EXPOSING TUCKER CARLSON'S FALSEHOODS
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2016, 05:08:45 AM »
+3
I'm kind of dumbfounded at how shitty everyone is dressed.  It's like everyone is aspiring to dress like some flavor of your typical white lesbian.

Also the look on the girl with glasses face (How old was she when Robert Smiegel started doing Triumph? ) when she gets roasted is priceless.

Was she even born when Smigel started?

Yeah, bitches weren't enjoying this. SAFE SPACE! SAFE SPACE!
SOMEBODY SENT ME A .GIF THAT GAVE ME A JULIUS SEIZURE

Call Me CisMale

• Unperson
  • better dead than red
  • Awards Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2016, 07:16:55 AM »
+4
Wow, there are some truly fat fucks in that video.
Most NH uni students are shitlibs, but I guess these are probably the shitlibbiest of them all. I didn't know outside of SA that hyper-leftism correlated with morbid obesity, but maybe it's universal.
Pretty amusing that some of these humorless scolds were getting obviously frustrated, like the Latina (?) in glasses or the redhead. Also telling that while the males seemed to have marginal senses of humor, the girls didn't.

Given that it's an ideology based on individual helplessness and the need for the state to solve problems for the adherent, it should be no surprise that these little shits are fat as fuck. The idea that they can and should take control of their own lives and adopt healthy habits has literally not occurred to them; Bernie will solve it.

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2016, 11:13:57 AM »
+13
Overweight, poorly dressed, humorless, lesbian looking women?! IN NEW HAMPSHIRE??! Why, I never!  :lilal:

But seriously, UNH is a fucking blast. These humorless, tightwad cunts are severely outnumbered by frat bros and students who like to party, get drunk and fuck. UNH has long surpassed UMASS Amherst as the better party school. Also, far less pozzed. I have a few DJ gigs booked there in May/June where I'm not making nearly as much money as I typically do, but I'm looking more forward to them, than anything else.

15,000 students and all the PC Crew managed to recruit was about 8-10
« Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 11:19:49 AM by blasting_asshole »

Small Weinered Goon

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Futurist You can't know!
    • Awards

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2016, 11:21:29 PM »
+4
The people in the triumph video are actually part of the school's comedy club they were acting.

This is why they were able to go as far as they did, the people were ok with it. Remember Spock holding a sign reading "FAGS" caused the interns to feel bad.

ompb

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2016, 05:41:18 PM »
+9

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! old Better dead than red Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2016, 06:58:16 PM »
+2
There are more of those cases than most people know. Here's a pretty good video with some of the examples.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IG8lm9Hx38" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IG8lm9Hx38</a>
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Wu-Tang Tran

• Unperson
  • Spacekat Killah
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2016, 11:15:20 PM »
+1

Zooooooooooeeeee

Zooooooooooeeeee
Tweet from the front, start a witch hunt.
Bitches on the left, nag shit to death.
Virgins on the right, fuck your fleshlights.
Tumblrs in the back, lyin bout their facts for what

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Fascist Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2016, 05:54:52 AM »
+10
Boyd Rice has also awoken to the current reality:

« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 05:57:44 AM by A smug sociopath »

Al Sharptons merkin crabs

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2016, 03:12:49 PM »
+5
I had to look up who Boyd is, and you know, it's really rare that I agree with committed social darwinists and forming members of LaVey's church of satan. However, I had something almost the same typed up and just thought it wasn't worth posting. You know, since realtalk like that is really what this place is known for, if you can sift through the chaff of what this place is also known for, shitposting. And of course ironic and non ironic racism, but you know, if I point out the crime statistics about blacks in america, and they happen to be true, I guess I am racist. But the stats are too apparently, and I didn't come up with them. Claiming digits are racist is as old as radical liberalism/conservatism depending on what election is ongoing or coming up, and as everyone knows here, as bad as bullshit smells, some idiot will still buy it. I just think we have far too many idiots all over who suck at logic and can't seem to use a calculator in the west.

Small Weinered Goon

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Futurist You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2016, 07:18:16 PM »
+7
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLD2xzAX8Aw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLD2xzAX8Aw</a>

The redpilling of Bill Maher continues

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2016, 10:52:27 PM »
+6
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLD2xzAX8Aw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLD2xzAX8Aw</a>

While it's good he's poking at race-traitor faggots, Bill I love cock more than Maher does isn't to be trusted.

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards old Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Lithuanian Ave Maria Seaman (lol) cold, dead hands Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2016, 11:15:12 PM »
+2

While it's good he's poking at race-traitor faggots, Bill I love cock more than Maher does isn't to be trusted.
The Baltimore Police is at least half black, probably more. :adam:

marlon perkins

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2016, 12:06:21 AM »
n/m
"In the end, I believe that prosperity allows more room for people to bellyache.
, Sterling G Mace"

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2016, 06:37:49 AM »
+7
The Baltimore Police is at least half black, probably more. :adam:

Baltimore is 63% black, but only 61% of the police are black.  Therefore, it is disproportionately white and racist towards blacks.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! old Better dead than red Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2016, 04:52:20 PM »
+1

Why did ze German man take an American wife?!
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare