;

Author Topic: Alison Rapp cucked her husband so hard he turned gay  (Read 29538 times)

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Killed in the Line of Posting Better dead than red Strayan TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
Re: Alison Rapp cucked her husband so hard he turned gay
« Reply #100 on: April 11, 2016, 08:06:41 PM »
+6

WE HAVE SUCH THINGS TO SHOW YOU, MAN-WHORE

And to think I hesitated...

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #101 on: April 11, 2016, 08:09:16 PM »
+3
I'd rather not have a war but we might need another Great Depression to sort out people's priorities again.

Both are probably inevitable at this point. There's no way the world can continue on much longer in it's current state, especially with our degenerate society being what it is.

I just hope it comes sooner than later.

How can we have another great depression when there are no jobs already?

It would be a Mega Depression

hair weev

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #102 on: April 11, 2016, 10:42:21 PM »
+8
she's in full damsel mode now

Invalid Tweet ID
i'll be surprised if this doesn't end with a patreon plug

wimpb

• Enemy Of The State
  • Plexxed
    • Awards
« Reply #103 on: April 11, 2016, 10:57:19 PM »
+21
Invalid Tweet ID

Blob Dylan | Blood on the 'Tax

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Texan Fascist Wounded in the line of posting. Punk's not dead! Classicist Scientologist
    • Awards
« Reply #104 on: April 11, 2016, 11:26:39 PM »
+2
I get a sick feeling when doxxes like this come down. And not because of the "degeneracy" necessarily. I can imagine a world where two prostitutes live together and operate with relative pride in their professions. I can even imagine a person doing academic work on childhood sexuality in Japan and having it be a scholarly project, uncoupled with pro-pedophile activism. I could give a shit if a dude wants to take it up the butt.

Tell us more about your childhood :freud:

pretty fucked up actually, my parents were liberals

Dixie Flatline

• Awards
« Reply #105 on: April 12, 2016, 09:42:29 AM »
+5
Invalid Tweet ID

I'd even fire her for this tweet alone.

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian old The Gentry Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #106 on: April 12, 2016, 10:28:22 AM »
+5

:stare:

I know that there is some makeup involved but dayyum, she really looks rough compared to some pictures that are just a couple of years old.  I'm thinking either meth or heroin is involved. 

Dixie Flatline

• Awards
« Reply #107 on: April 12, 2016, 11:44:44 AM »
+4

:stare:

I know that there is some makeup involved but dayyum, she really looks rough compared to some pictures that are just a couple of years old.  I'm thinking either meth or heroin is involved.

Meth makes people sexual deviants but heroin is the one for people short of cash that forces them into prostitution.

brolonium

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • The rarest pepe
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #108 on: April 12, 2016, 12:05:01 PM »
+13
I dunno WTF youse all are smoking but he'd easily be able to do better than this busted whore if he could just man the fuck up and pull the dick out of his ass (as the prince albert out of his dick), stop hooking for her, and go find an attractive girl (or guy seeing as how he seems to be a bit of a pansy) who isn't going to cuck him or pimp him out.

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian old The Gentry Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #109 on: April 12, 2016, 12:48:34 PM »
+3
I dunno WTF youse all are smoking but he'd easily be able to do better than this busted whore if he could just man the fuck up and pull the dick out of his ass (as the prince albert out of his dick), stop hooking for her, and go find an attractive girl (or guy seeing as how he seems to be a bit of a pansy) who isn't going to cuck him or pimp him out.

:lolno: :lolno: :lolno:

:lolno:

Until now I thought that was the only kind of face that could be made using the sliders in RPGs that let you create your own face like Fallout 4 and Mass Effect.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 12:56:06 PM by Handyman »

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #110 on: April 12, 2016, 01:08:33 PM »
+4
He's really not ugly he just needs a shave. :jesse:

Waltzing Matilda

• Cishet White Male
  • Tomorrow Person
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Goon or Ex-Goon old Strayan
    • Awards
« Reply #111 on: April 12, 2016, 02:06:58 PM »
+20
Guess who is trying to attach themselves to Alison Rapp's victimisation narrative?

Invalid Tweet ID

He-Man Magnum Opus

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #112 on: April 12, 2016, 02:42:08 PM »
+12
Ya got the crazed pedo tranny in ur corner  :nixon:

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #113 on: April 12, 2016, 03:02:44 PM »
+21
great it's the Super Pedophilia Brothers

Waltzing Matilda

• Cishet White Male
  • Tomorrow Person
    • Awards
« Reply #114 on: April 12, 2016, 03:39:04 PM »
+17
Invalid Tweet ID
No Fire.  If it's a war, it's a war against reactionary narcissists like you, Wu, Nyberg, Sagal et al.  You all tried to get yourselves noticed by playing the "me too" card and attaching yourselves to Zoe Quinn and now you're trying to do it again with Alison Rapp.  Look how many comments, including your own, are just attention-seeking bullshit.

Invalid Tweet ID
No, it would be your side which turns coward and tries to shut down criticism and debate by labelling it "harassment" or "triggering" or "micro-aggression".

Invalid Tweet ID
You don't know that at all Fire.  I doubt you'd even heard of Alison Rapp until a couple of weeks ago.  This is your usual "notice me sempai" bullshit.

Invalid Tweet ID
Because it's all about you, isn't it Fire?

Invalid Tweet ID
Me, Me, Me. 

Invalid Tweet ID
Again with the defending someone about whom you personally know nothing other than what you've read in pro-Alison spaces in the last couple of weeks.

Invalid Tweet ID
Let us know how that works out for you, you strong wymyn you.

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
    • Awards
« Reply #115 on: April 12, 2016, 03:52:22 PM »
+15
Oh course Sarah Nyberg, outted pedophile & groomer, would be behind Alison Rapp. Child Molesters have to stick together.
Let me know when the next SASS spinoff starts.

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #116 on: April 12, 2016, 03:53:00 PM »
+17
Since Alison, in what is probably a rare moment of sanity, admitted that she has BPD, it's safe to assume that anything that comes out of her mouth is a lie until proven otherwise.  So when she says that Gamergaters are doxxing her family, start off by assuming that it is bullshit.

Also -- "we know you're not a call girl!"  :tom:  He's going to have to walk that back to "being a call girl is OK" when she finally gets cornered into admitting it.

Obese and Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • When's the damn game on?
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands old Boy Scout Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #117 on: April 12, 2016, 03:57:42 PM »
+19
Oh course Sarah Nyberg, outted pedophile & groomer, would be behind Alison Rapp. Child Molesters have to stick together.

Kiwi farms has a fun tag they've added to their threads called "Rat King". It's amazing how all these sick fuckers are tied together into a snarl of mental illness and reprehensible behavior. Once you start checking their feeds and friends lists it seems that loads of these creeps have met each other in real life or otherwise engaged outside of asspatting tweets.

A Confederacy of Degenerates

Waltzing Matilda

• Cishet White Male
  • Tomorrow Person
    • Awards
« Reply #118 on: April 12, 2016, 04:00:36 PM »
+15
The usual suspects are trying very hard to make this into Gamergate : The Redux.

Ironically, Rapp herself is trying to downplay her role at Nintendo now.  If they're such an evil, sterile corporation, why did she want to work for them in the first place.  Oh, I know. It was for the "optics" and so she could promote herself as someone important.

And is it really wise for a soon to be unemployed teacher to be openly supporting people like Rapp and Nyberg, Fire?  You can't dismiss that as decade old stuff taken out of context.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 04:09:59 PM by Waltzing Matilda »

Jessica Nigri IRL

• Person Of Interest
  • COSPLAY!
    • Awards
« Reply #119 on: April 12, 2016, 04:24:05 PM »
+6
Invalid Tweet ID
Or lots of people just like laughing at weirdos and you're an overly dramatic crazy person.

Nasekuchen

• Unperson
  • Alconauts
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian old Deplorables The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #120 on: April 12, 2016, 06:43:17 PM »
+10
Invalid Tweet ID
No Fire.  If it's a war, it's a war against reactionary narcissists like you, Wu, Nyberg, Sagal et al.  You all tried to get yourselves noticed by playing the "me too" card and attaching yourselves to Zoe Quinn and now you're trying to do it again with Alison Rapp.  Look how many comments, including your own, are just attention-seeking bullshit.

Invalid Tweet ID
No, it would be your side which turns coward and tries to shut down criticism and debate by labelling it "harassment" or "triggering" or "micro-aggression".

Invalid Tweet ID
You don't know that at all Fire.  I doubt you'd even heard of Alison Rapp until a couple of weeks ago.  This is your usual "notice me sempai" bullshit.

Invalid Tweet ID
Because it's all about you, isn't it Fire?

Invalid Tweet ID
Me, Me, Me. 

Invalid Tweet ID
Again with the defending someone about whom you personally know nothing other than what you've read in pro-Alison spaces in the last couple of weeks.

Invalid Tweet ID
Let us know how that works out for you, you strong wymyn you.

all thats missing from this is circus music

LOLtax

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #121 on: April 12, 2016, 08:05:54 PM »
+11
Wow, doubtfire returns.

Who would have guessed a gamerpedo would defend a gamerpedo?

888 Didnt Read Shit

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Check your white privilege
  • Awards Jew Killed in the Line of Posting Drinkin' and Postin' Italian Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #122 on: April 12, 2016, 08:45:23 PM »
+5
We will never be forgiven for what we have done to God's creation.

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #123 on: April 12, 2016, 08:49:24 PM »
+20
That corporations are soulless monsters tweet is Allison airing how god damn stupid she is. Nintendo is like Disney, they are dead serious about their kid friendly image. You'd have to be obliviously retarded or a narcissistic BPD slut to try to work for them and be unaware.

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Seaman (lol) Ave Maria Goon or Ex-Goon Lithuanian Better dead than red Wounded in the line of posting. old cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #124 on: April 12, 2016, 08:52:41 PM »
+22
That corporations are soulless monsters tweet is Allison airing how god damn stupid she is. Nintendo is like Disney, they are dead serious about their kid friendly image. You'd have to be obliviously retarded or a narcissistic BPD slut to try to work for them and be unaware.
  :madgoon: Nintendo? Kid friendly??? What about that one Rated M game they released ten years ago? CHECK AND MATE *drops mic*  *has panic attack*