;

Author Topic: redditors.txt  (Read 857376 times)

NASAkangz

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
Re: redditors.txt
« Reply #7775 on: December 13, 2017, 11:23:41 AM »
+2

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Californian old
    • Awards
« Reply #7776 on: December 13, 2017, 11:57:32 AM »
+2
Statistically speaking pit bulls are the most dog breed and I've read stories of dogs with no prior history turning. They really should make you sign a waver when getting one or something.

How are you gonna sign a waiver when you're likely buying the dog out of the back of tyquavious' or Chuy's escalade in a wal-mart parking lot?

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Better dead than red Lithuanian Ave Maria Seaman (lol) cold, dead hands old Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #7777 on: December 14, 2017, 12:57:16 AM »
+1
Many PoC have to resort to crime to survive in our society which has them under the boot of fascism. While I wouldn't normally advocate for animal cruelty, it's a sad fact of life that some PoC have NO choice but to do that in the form of dog fighting. Otherwise their innocent children would be starving on the street. Most drug dealers, thieves, and other criminals who are PoC are just trying to provide for their children. They can't get jobs because of racist business owners who won't hire them exclusively due to the color of their skin, so they are doing what they can to survive in a world that was built specifically to keep them down.
Stop making excuses for nigger behavior.

HondaRider271

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist Texan cold, dead hands Prepper Libertarian 420 Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #7778 on: December 14, 2017, 01:54:38 AM »
+5
Apparently my imitation of liberals has reached Poe's law level

In all seriousness, any dog has the capacity to snap or be an asshole. The fact is that if it happens to a Pit it has the capacity to end in tragedy rather than nuisance.

Really, I'm pretty sure the most aggressive dogs I've ever met were little yappy dogs. But given that they have 2mm teeth and the bite force of a chip clip, they can get away with biting people and nobody calls the cops or wants them put down.

My family dog was the sweetest, most intelligent dog I've ever had. He learned faster than any dog I've ever seen, and never once bit or showed any aggression whatsoever toward any human or animal. His breed was known for being very friendly and accommodating as well. That is, for about 14 years. Then one day, with no logical cause or anything, he totally flipped. He would bite you if you tried to pet him, bark like a maniac if you brushed up against him or sometimes just randomly, etc. and he wouldn't stop until you left him alone for a minute.

Whatever it was - senility, brain tumor, hormonal imbalance - had it happened to a big ass Pit Bull instead of a little 12lb Pekingese, it could have ended in another dog or human killed and/or seriously injured.

I certainly don't have a problem with people owning whatever dog they want, and there are plenty of very friendly Pits out there that my friends have with no issue. But there's always that risk with a dog like that, no matter how well trained or how calm its natural disposition.
Quote from: Ozma
You are doing a good job, don't take a little thing like this too seriously. There are always little drama flareups in forums!
I don't want people thinking that lobbying a bunch will get you ousted (because that's really ridiculous and I don't play that way!)...
And again, seriously, do not worry about this.
Quote from: Rachael Emma Gilbert
You did a good job for your forum and are a legitimately nice guy

Dental Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Better dead than red Lithuanian Ave Maria Seaman (lol) cold, dead hands old Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #7780 on: December 14, 2017, 12:52:33 PM »
+2
Apparently my imitation of liberals has reached Poe's law level
You got me good, you fucker. :clappo:

White Rapper

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
    • Awards
« Reply #7781 on: December 14, 2017, 01:51:48 PM »
+2

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Californian 420 Scrooge Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous
    • Awards
« Reply #7782 on: December 14, 2017, 07:47:37 PM »
+3
San Francisco and Los Angeles redditors are outraged that T_D posters have the gall to come to their subreddits and disagree at them.

The thread at Reddit Los Angeles is chock full of moderates and independents slowly being radicalized to support the Donald due to the "You're either with us or against us" mentality the insane left is displaying.  :reagan:

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

anti-nigger machine

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #7783 on: December 14, 2017, 07:50:14 PM »
+1
There's some tasty salt today

This will not stand. Net Neutrality is the embodiment of the American dream, the opportunity to be who you are and start your own future without anyone standing in your way.

Ajit Pai will be removed from his office and this decision will be reversed by the end of 2018, I swear it. If he isn't, then he will most likely be found murdered because someone else got to him first.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #7784 on: December 14, 2017, 10:30:21 PM »
+4
Net Neutrality is like a Telltale game, no matter what you chose nothing will change.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Californian old
    • Awards
« Reply #7785 on: December 14, 2017, 11:00:38 PM »
+2
San Francisco and Los Angeles redditors are outraged that T_D posters have the gall to come to their subreddits and disagree at them.

The thread at Reddit Los Angeles is chock full of moderates and independents slowly being radicalized to support the Donald due to the "You're either with us or against us" mentality the insane left is displaying.  :reagan:

:nixon:

yesssssss redpill them all

race war now