;

Author Topic: redditors.txt  (Read 1196152 times)

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
Re: redditors.txt
« Reply #8575 on: November 30, 2018, 01:49:06 PM »
+2
randomaccount12389 [score hidden] 27 minutes ago
The rich writing the laws. Endless war. Fear mongering non-representative politics. Medical care rape. For profit school. Debt driven wealth. Almost every check and balance in the government run by corporate interests.

Who the fuck would want to live in this?

This goon's post is amazing.

Before the modern era, let's do a checklist:

* "The rich writing the laws" - double check. And the rich/powerful could and would occasionally change their mind about a 'law' on a whim to a degree that's scarcely believable.

* "Endless war" - triple check. Warfare has been the norm in most parts of the world for the majority of human history. We had two world wars in the last century. Before that Europe had baby "world" wars every twenty years over one slapfight or another, with smaller wars peppered in betwen. At least modern wars are almost always over resources and territory, because actual for-real open religious conflict is hell on earth.

* "Fear mongering non-representative politics" - infinity-plus-one check. Imagine living in a time when the news came by gossip, occasional riders, or statements issued by some lord. Imagine never, ever being "represented" for anything ever and assuming it'll be the same for all of your descendants because you can't imagine anything like that. Now take up a spear and march west, peasant. Ceterum censeo, Carthago delenda est.

* "Medical care rape" - quadruple check. What's that? Medical care? Well you better go see Brother Samuel. He can read, and I hear his wife grows some healing herbs. Either that or go into town and get a good blood letting from the barber.

* "For-profit school" - check. The modern era has put middle and lower class people in the position to spend obscene amounts of money they don't have to send their children off to "study" for a "prestigious" title at some university just like upper-class twits of old, except now lots of them don't even use the title or degree they earned to actually make money to begin a profession. Useful apprenticeships are so 18th century, amirite?

* "Debt-driven wealth" - [laughs in Knights Templar].

Well I still want to re-take Greece and beat the population into ambition and then have the brithplace of Western Civilization rightfully take it's place as head of the EU after beating the living fuck out of Germany and France.  :colbert:

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #8576 on: November 30, 2018, 03:58:23 PM »
+6
Balancing a checkbook - Who the fuck does this anymore? Ok, so you never learned how to do a budget in school, but they taught you basic addition, subtraction, multiplication and division, right? That's all you need. The emphasis was supposed to be on you to take those math skills and apply them to "what I make this paycheck + what I already have in the bank - my bills.

I had a roommate once tell me "nobody ever taught me how to pay rent" when I confronted him about his missed payments. Good lord!

Lol. By "Balancing a checkbook" they mean. "How do I obcessively overeat, pay massively for phone games, buy 20 funko pops a month and still live?"

Double lol at "not knowing how to pay rent". You literally just hand someone money. He probably just didn't have the money and thought up a crap excuse (I hope!)
Id understand them not knowing how to pay rent if they had an awesome rack.
His name was Harry Anderson

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Deplorables Metal Fan Generation Identitaire Drinkin' and Postin' The Gentry United Statesian old Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge Texan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
« Reply #8577 on: December 02, 2018, 11:34:45 AM »
+8
came across a gay slapfight that was this comic made manifest.

It is truly amazing that leftists think these kinds of arguments work against trad Christians.  It could not be more obvious that leftists have never opened a Bible, much less studied the religion.

Got Soylent?

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Canuck Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon 420 Boy Scout Anglican
    • Awards
« Reply #8578 on: December 03, 2018, 10:13:45 AM »
+6

Balancing a checkbook - Who the fuck does this anymore? Ok, so you never learned how to do a budget in school, but they taught you basic addition, subtraction, multiplication and division, right? That's all you need. The emphasis was supposed to be on you to take those math skills and apply them to "what I make this paycheck + what I already have in the bank - my bills.

Balancing a chequebook in 2018 means, "How do I realistically project future income and expenses so as not to run up my credit card and not be able to pay it off." They literally don't know how to put all their paycheques and set expenses such as mortgage, utility bills and property taxes on a spreadsheet so they so they can determine how quickly they'll be able to pay off that $400 they put on their credit card eating out. So they put a bunch of shit on credit with the intention of paying it off next time they get paid. They forgot their gas bill. Whoopsie guess I gotta pay interest now. Wash rinse and repeat until you break 10k+ in credit card debt and are literally paying $2k a year in after tax income on a credit card.

That's $2k you could have used to pay down your mortgage. Assuming you have around a 3% interest rate, which was common before the fed started hiking rates, that $2k you spent on interest for credit cards would have saved you $60 a year in mortgage interest as well. That $60 a year comes off your principal each year because your payments don't change and you end up saving even more. It doesn't seem like much at first, but after 3-4 years running putting that money that would have gone toward credit card interest payments toward your mortgage instead, you're saving $240 a year in interest annually plus another $10-15 a year because your payments are paying more of your principal than initially projected. It just gradually picks up steam and becomes this snowball. This is why I'm going to be able to retire by my late 50s and most of Reddit is poor.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 10:37:53 AM by Got Soylent? »

Trigger Word: Everything

• Cishet White Male
  • Always someone triggered but no one's getting shot
    • Awards
« Reply #8579 on: December 03, 2018, 10:38:02 AM »
+5

Balancing a chequebook in 2018 means, "How do I realistically project future income and expenses so as not to run up my credit card and not be able to pay it off." They literally don't know how to put all their paycheques and set expenses such as mortgage, utility bills and property taxes on a spreadsheet so they so they can determine how quickly they'll be able to pay off that $400 they put on their credit card eating out. So they put a bunch of shit on credit with the intention of paying it off next time they get paid. They forgot their gas bill. Whoopsie guess I gotta pay interest now. Was rinse and repeat until you break 10k+ in credit card debt and are literally paying $2k a year in after tax income on a credit card. That's $2k you could have used to pay down your mortgage. Assuming you have around a 3% interest rate, which was common before the fed started hiking rates, that $2k you spent on interest for credit cards would have saved you $60 a year in mortgage interest as well. That $60 a year comes off your principal each year because your payments don't change and you end up saving even more. It doesn't seem like much at first, but after 3-4 years running putting that money that would have gone toward credit card interest payments toward your mortgage instead, you're saving $240 a year in interest annually plus another $10-15 a year because your payments are paying more of your principal than initially projected. It just gradually picks up steam and becomes this snowball. This is why I'm going to be able to retire by my late 50s and most of Reddit is poor.

Look man just forgive student loans that'll like uh fix everything and uh, like suddenly all of their bad spending habits will go away like instantly.
Shit. I guess this has helped me realize my privilege even more. So that's some good come out of it.
I feel so sad for all the people who don't have a supportive environment even like SA.

nerdball

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables Libertarian old White Chick United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #8580 on: December 03, 2018, 07:00:20 PM »
+10
Lol you think they have mortgages and know what property taxes even are.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #8581 on: December 03, 2018, 07:02:43 PM »
+5
Property taxes is a void I throw money into because if I don't I will go to jail.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #8582 on: December 03, 2018, 07:10:19 PM »
+4
Property taxes is a void I throw money into because if I don't I will go to jail.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #8583 on: December 03, 2018, 08:36:10 PM »
+5

more likely the state will take your house, but yeah, it's done with the backing of the threat of force

Got Soylent?

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Canuck Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon 420 Boy Scout Anglican
    • Awards
« Reply #8584 on: December 04, 2018, 09:00:08 AM »
+6
True story, as a resident of an unincorporated area I actually don't have property taxes or a have a street address. All my mail gets delivered to "Got Soylent, General Delivery, Town Name, Postal Code" and I go to some old woman's house who Canada post is paying to distribute mail to get it. No mayor. No town council. No county system. The lowest level of government over me is the provincial one. They're slowly chipping away at it though. Over the last few years the government has compelled us to pay a couple hundred bucks a year to a private waste removal firm that picks up our garbage under threat of being put into collections by said firm. I think they're going to force a poll tax on us eventually.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 09:02:39 AM by Got Soylent? »

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8585 on: December 05, 2018, 08:31:53 PM »
+3
https://www.reddit.com/r/news/comments/a3de6b/wisconsin_republicans_approve_bills_stripping/

Basically all the posts in this thread act like none of these people were elected.

Pleasant Rectal Itch

• Unperson
  • Lookin' for someone to scratch that itch ;)
  • Awards Artist The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon Fuck you, dad! Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #8586 on: December 06, 2018, 04:06:42 PM »
+8
http://www.reddit.com/r/polyamory/comments/9w4tpu/my_wifes_boyfriend_and_my_troubles_with_him/

To see the deleted/removed comments- http://www.removeddit.com/r/polyamory/comments/9w4tpu/my_wifes_boyfriend_and_my_troubles_with_him/

TL;DR-

Dude troons out, wife decides she is poly and gets a male prostitute boyfriend after troonout, kids involved in this mix of fuck, boyfriend moves in and sponges off them, troon flaps hands in faggotry and whines on reddit, does nothing to solve the problem.

Quote from:  throwawaysaddaytrans
We have been poly for three years now. I am 31, a transwoman, she is 29 and a ciswoman. We have been married for 7 years and since it might be relevant I came out and transitioned 4 years ago.

Our trip into poly started when I knew my transition was causing her a bit of a struggle.
We opened up for her and when I wanted to be open as well we struggled and eventually I demanded equality to be poly as well since she had been that way for months.

We have had a myriad of other relationships outside of ours. Some were serious, some not so serious. I want to focus on one in particular. My wife's current relationship with Charles.

When they met there were a lot of warning signs. Charles was a literal drug dealing prostitute. He worked part time at a local restaurant. He has a terrible past. His parents really fucked him up with fundamentalist Christian bullshit and he is an open bisexual male with some gender cross overs.

He has a bit of book smarts but he is very socially awkward and has crazy powerful depression that goes untreated.

... So he was going to move to California and my wife was devastated. She mentioned him potentially living with us. I didn't love the idea but I wanted her to be happy.

Mistake number one: I let him live with us. When he moved in he immediately quit his job.

I got him to stop dealing drugs. I was terrified of losing my apartment and my children. I tried over and over to get him to find a new job and some treatment for his depression but after a year of him living with us he still hasn't.

I am terrified of getting some STD through him via my wife. We already had one scare. They both caught gonorrhea, presumably through him. I managed to avoid it and much like a seasoned politician my wife insists there is no way to know it came from him. 😐

He only has one client now that he sees maybe once a month. And he and my wife insist on not using condoms or birth control. And when I pushed back super hard about it I lost that battle. My wife said if I was worried about catching something then she and I could use condoms. I understand that it is her agency to wear or not wear condoms or do whatever, but I was super hurt that she chose sex with him over protection for myself and her. I still struggle with that.

Well surprise. Back in June Charles ran out of money. We gave him three months of rent free living with the promise of him getting back on his feet. He would get a job and seek treatment for his depression.

The deadline came and went. No change though he is back to paying rent.

So here we are. A year into this and I am super upset. My wife tells me that I don't understand depression and that if I want him gone I need to go kick him out myself because she won't do it.

I've talked to him over and over about getting a job and seeking treatment, he says he will, but he never does.

When we started this poly journey I imagined we would have multiple adults who would make us better. We could conquer anything. But now I just have another child.

I'm so frustrated. My friends have told me to kick him out. That this sort of thing shouldn't be tolerated. That we are being used. But I am terrified of losing my wife in the process. I don't think my marriage would survive the trauma of me tossing my veto into this already open wound.

And yes I have talked to her about him just moving out and them still dating. But she doesn't like that.

I just do not like him. I wouldn't associate with him if I wasn't forced to. We are very different people and he is so cold and calculating it borders on the sociopathic.

I am rambling now. I don't know what to do. There are no good solutions here. I just needed to express this and put it out into the world.

Thanks for reading.

This entire thing is  :tuss: the only people I feel sorry for is the kids.

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8587 on: December 06, 2018, 04:27:45 PM »
+8
His parents really fucked him up with fundamentalist Christian bullshit

yes, heaven forfend he be an upstanding, moral, church-going man instead of the disease-riddled sadbrains man-whore mess he is  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

Justice Dredd

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
  • Resident Physician and Expert Warlock
  • Awards Something Wonderful cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #8588 on: December 06, 2018, 04:28:09 PM »
+10
My wife said if I was worried about catching something then she and I could use condoms.

i'm not a lawyer but i imagine you'd be found 'not guilty' of domestic violence if you told the courtroom that your wife said that before you slapped her silly with your ring hand.

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8589 on: December 06, 2018, 04:29:51 PM »
+23
every fucking word of that post is a goddamn nightmare.  the modern left's idea of this hedonistic, consequence-free utopia is somehow infinitely worse than the most devastating hell i could possibly imagine

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #8590 on: December 06, 2018, 04:32:41 PM »
+5
every fucking word of that post is a goddamn nightmare.  the modern left's idea of this hedonistic, consequence-free utopia is somehow infinitely worse than the most devastating hell i could possibly imagine
Faggot, you've never been to Portland. You don't even know what hell is.

GameDev Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #8591 on: December 06, 2018, 04:59:23 PM »
+8
And he and my wife insist on not using condoms or birth control. And when I pushed back super hard about it I lost that battle. My wife said if I was worried about catching something then she and I could use condoms.

Amazing how this wretched woman is nevertheless perfectly aware that she's better off carrying the bastards of some lowlife loser than passing onward the genes of her miserable excuse for a husband.

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8592 on: December 06, 2018, 06:40:31 PM »
+8
And he and my wife insist on not using condoms or birth control. And when I pushed back super hard about it I lost that battle. My wife said if I was worried about catching something then she and I could use condoms.

Amazing how this wretched woman is nevertheless perfectly aware that she's better off carrying the bastards of some lowlife loser than passing onward the genes of her miserable excuse for a husband.

lol

it also gets me that the only solution to the interloper's life situation, in the minds of these freaks, is to take pills

also lol at "bisexual with some gender crossovers"
in my day we just identified that as a faggot and moved on.  nowadays you have to fill out a fucking character sheet just to dryhump some polyandrogynous genderblob  :clint:

Obese-n-Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Pronouns: Zhe/Zhim/Zers
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian United Statesian cold, dead hands Better dead than red old Boy Scout Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #8593 on: December 06, 2018, 10:54:22 PM »
+3
Hahahah holy shit.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #8594 on: December 07, 2018, 06:53:13 AM »
+5
Im afraid to read it.
His name was Harry Anderson

Kobe Buffalomeat

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
« Reply #8595 on: December 08, 2018, 03:29:24 PM »
+4
http://www.reddit.com/r/polyamory/comments/9w4tpu/my_wifes_boyfriend_and_my_troubles_with_him/

To see the deleted/removed comments- http://www.removeddit.com/r/polyamory/comments/9w4tpu/my_wifes_boyfriend_and_my_troubles_with_him/

This entire thing is  :tuss: the only people I feel sorry for is the kids.

I never thought I would see a Poly (blob) triad where the spineless troon cuck of the husband is the lesser of 3 evils, but Satan intends to prove all is possible in modern America.

All 3 of them should still be thrown into the gulag and never see the light of day again, though.
"Gentlemen don't like violence but love the violence of words. Prepare for word torture! I'm full of dangerous phrases that should be censored!"