;

Author Topic: LOWTAX THREAD  (Read 324837 times)

Pumpkin Toilet

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
Re: LOWTAX THREAD
« Reply #4850 on: March 04, 2018, 10:48:18 AM »
+5
Lyrica sounds like a troon's name.

And that restaurant LowT and the gune cru went to looks like some mom and pop joint you'd see in the midwest.  Even on his big Hymietown vacation he wanted to feel like he's at home. 

Jace821

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #4851 on: March 04, 2018, 11:42:20 AM »
+6

And that restaurant LowT and the gune cru went to looks like some mom and pop joint you'd see in the midwest.  Even on his big Hymietown vacation he wanted to feel like he's at home.

Speaking of home, remember when lowtax suggested the next gooncon location after Vegas should be his hometown of lee’s Summit Missouri? Goons ragged in him in the thread and he threw a fit and gassed it.

Cock Me Amadeus

• Unperson
  • Say it to my Face.
  • Awards Took down a Moderator Prepper Better dead than red United Statesian Lutheran Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Sins of the Puppet Master
    • Awards
« Reply #4852 on: March 04, 2018, 07:54:02 PM »
+4
Waaah my excruciating butt bone pain, waaah my lupus :myecred: Fuckin A just take some kratom and CBD oil, work it out with some exercise, and shut your Ambien holes you lilly liver'd pussies. Goddamn pathetic watching a 40 something man act like this. Bitch, I got period blood in my spine, among other bizarre places, I got tumors in my boobs, I've had 6 leg operations, and a neuro disease. Every worthless doctor I go to offers me oxy this and hydro that. I tell them to keep their big pharma bullshit and call me when they have an actual cure. I wound up having to do countless hours of research so I could manage all this shit myself.

There are millions of medical studies and texts you can read for free in the National Library of Medicine site. There are countless cheap natural remedies out there that actually work better than oxy, as they cure your shit instead of put a bandaid over it. Quit blowing the last of your money on doctor shopping and learn to take care of yourself, Tax Man. You've got three kids and they deserve more than some trailer trash dad on hillbilly heroin. You fuckin' make me sick.

Sorry to get all :clint: but this kind of shit is why we have an opioid crisis in this country.

[L.N.E]Giblets

• Unperson
  • Original Patients
    • Awards
« Reply #4853 on: March 04, 2018, 08:04:04 PM »
+17
I don't think there's anything particularly :clint: about crying because some amateur drug seeker is making the rest of you bullshitting hypochondriac loons look bad.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2018, 08:06:49 PM by [L.N.E]Giblets »

Cock Me Amadeus

• Unperson
  • Say it to my Face.
  • Awards Took down a Moderator Prepper Better dead than red United Statesian Lutheran Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #4854 on: March 04, 2018, 09:32:05 PM »
+2
I don't think there's anything particularly :clint: about crying because some amateur drug seeker is making the rest of you bullshitting hypochondriac loons look bad.

There's nothing hypochondriac about being diagnosed with an illness by a licensed doctor and taking care of it yourself. Lupus requires a diagnosis, and I do feel bad for Ashlilili if she has it, because chronic illness is a pain in the ass to manage, but you're not managing it by popping pain killers as a first resort.

asip

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian Motorcyclist Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #4855 on: March 04, 2018, 10:17:18 PM »
+5
How is your schizophrenia treatment progressing?

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4856 on: March 04, 2018, 10:37:01 PM »
+17
How is your schizophrenia treatment progressing?

We're doing just fine! One of us even got her teeth fixed!

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #4857 on: March 05, 2018, 09:24:08 AM »
+12
"I have some cool stuff planned."

There's no hosting fees for suicide.

Cock Me Amadeus

• Unperson
  • Say it to my Face.
    • Awards
« Reply #4858 on: March 08, 2018, 04:12:23 PM »
+4

It just hit me that there was actually a troon named Locria who had a thread on KF, who I believe Fire fucked once or at least tried to.

Small Weinered Goon

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Futurist You can't know! United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #4859 on: March 08, 2018, 04:32:45 PM »
+3
I think Locria was known to masturbate with his shit.  I could be getting these broken freaks mixed up though

open-source jihad

• Enemy Of The State
  • *Throws GNU-male off balcony*
    • Awards
« Reply #4860 on: March 08, 2018, 05:36:09 PM »
+2
Oh god, that Locria dude sounds so fucking gay. (and yes, he is the dude that masturbates w/ shit Kiwifarms link)

I bet his name references Mother 3 too.  :myecred:

(Lol that ingame Locria is the evil space tranny who abuses animals that you kick the shit out of as a boss) (Although you do also remove all the other space trannies through the course of the game so it's all good  :twisted:)
« Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 05:42:29 PM by open-source jihad »

♪All the other kids with the pumped up kicks
You'd better run, better run, out run my gun♫
You'd better run, better run, faster than my bullet♫
open-source jihad OFFICIAL YouTube intro!!! (CLICK HERE)

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #4861 on: March 08, 2018, 10:50:48 PM »
+8
I love how this thread is a train wreck, yet, lowtax and company keep outdoing themselves to make it a larger train wreck.
My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut cold, dead hands Better dead than red Italian United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #4862 on: March 09, 2018, 08:31:39 AM »
+2
Oh god, that Locria dude sounds so fucking gay. (and yes, he is the dude that masturbates w/ shit Kiwifarms link)

I bet his name references Mother 3 too.  :myecred:

(Lol that ingame Locria is the evil space tranny who abuses animals that you kick the shit out of as a boss) (Although you do also remove all the other space trannies through the course of the game so it's all good  :twisted:)

I clicked the link in that thread.  :stonk:

Small Weinered Goon

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Futurist You can't know! United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #4863 on: March 09, 2018, 10:46:35 AM »
+2
Same here :stonk:

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Libertarian 420 Better dead than red Scrooge The Gentry cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon old
    • Awards
« Reply #4864 on: March 09, 2018, 10:51:05 AM »
+4
ol robbie rotten lookin ass nigga

wow

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Sasstronaut Faggot Deplorables Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic
    • Awards
« Reply #4865 on: March 09, 2018, 02:31:23 PM »
mandy has a point tho hydrocodone and oxycontin are absolute garbage tier for long term pain management and if you have a doctor tell you that you have lupus you need to go get a few more doctors opinions preferably not from the kind that call themselves "naturopaths" because u prolly dont have lupus
kill
yourself
wow

open-source jihad

• Enemy Of The State
  • *Throws GNU-male off balcony*
    • Awards
« Reply #4866 on: March 09, 2018, 02:54:13 PM »

You'd better run, better run, out run my gun♫
You'd better run, better run, faster than my bullet♫
open-source jihad OFFICIAL YouTube intro!!! (CLICK HERE)

Gentilen't

• Enemy Of The State
  • ☞ ͡°ل͜ ͡°☞
  • Awards Better dead than red Deplorables Autistic United Statesian Scrooge Anonymous
    • Awards
please delete this

Ass Diamond

• Unperson
  • Million dollar dumps, taken daily
  • Awards TNE Veteran Rethuglikkkan Soldier Wounded in the line of posting. For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Motorcyclist Texan The Gentry cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #4868 on: March 09, 2018, 04:48:09 PM »
goddamn you.

Cock Me Amadeus

• Unperson
  • Say it to my Face.
    • Awards
« Reply #4869 on: March 09, 2018, 05:20:08 PM »
+3
I think Locria was known to masturbate with his shit.  I could be getting these broken freaks mixed up though

Oh God, I forgot about the shit masturbation. I remember he was in an online relationship with Fire, he was the one Fire would post all those "I poopsied in my pantsies and it's going all squish squish" things to.

mandy has a point tho hydrocodone and oxycontin are absolute garbage tier for long term pain management and if you have a doctor tell you that you have lupus you need to go get a few more doctors opinions preferably not from the kind that call themselves "naturopaths" because u prolly dont have lupus

Yeah, Rx pain killers are just a bandaid fix that deteriorate your health after a while. Chronic pain and fatigue systems are often caused by a shit diet and could be a long term side effect from taking a lot of Rx meds (such as Ambien and whatever other shit he/they take) in the first place. It's a safe bet that all their medical problems are caused by their garbage lifestyle catching up with them. I can't believe this clown has the fucking gall to make threads about me being a drug addict. The pot called, Tax Man, it says you're a nigger.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4870 on: March 09, 2018, 05:33:40 PM »
+8

Oh God, I forgot about the shit masturbation. I remember he was in an online relationship with Fire, he was the one Fire would post all those "I poopsied in my pantsies and it's going all squish squish" things to.

Poor shmorky, always a bridesmaid never a chamber pot maid.

wow

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Sasstronaut Faggot Deplorables Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic
    • Awards
« Reply #4871 on: March 09, 2018, 05:54:53 PM »
if you ever lived in spokane at any point of your life i'm just going to assume you're a drug addict it's nothing personal  :coolmad:

locria farquad poop guy is mad gross
kill
yourself
wow

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4872 on: March 09, 2018, 06:55:11 PM »
+2
if you ever lived in spokane at any point of your life i'm just going to assume you're a drug addict it's nothing personal  :coolmad:

Straight outta Spokompton.

Cock Me Amadeus

• Unperson
  • Say it to my Face.
    • Awards
« Reply #4873 on: March 09, 2018, 07:06:10 PM »
+1

A fair judgement. Doubly so, considering I moved from Spokane to Johnstown, PA and have already watched a man die of a heroin OD in a Sheetz parking lot.

Obese-N-Wiggered

• Cishet White Male
  • King of Clownworld, woop woop!
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red cold, dead hands old Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #4874 on: March 09, 2018, 10:30:27 PM »
+3

A fair judgement. Doubly so, considering I moved from Spokane to Johnstown, PA and have already watched a man die of a heroin OD in a SheetzSheeeeeeitz parking lot.

:tyrone: