;

Author Topic: LOWTAX THREAD  (Read 395477 times)

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
Re: LOWTAX THREAD
« Reply #5300 on: July 09, 2018, 07:46:54 AM »
+1
I'm going to be honest with you friend Lowtax. The fact that your website has a reputation for being a den of leftism means that you are going to be forever targeted by people who are very upset that leftist opinion exists anywhere. Every little thing you do is going to be reported- and because of the fascist sympathies of the amoral sociopaths who run social media companies you are going to be held to a clear double standard. And it really doesn't matter how well you follow the rules they will eventually find something to justify banning you. You could be the literal reincarnation of Mr. Rogers come to this earth to pass out puppy GIFs and sunshine cookies, but because you own this here den of raging leftism you will be targeted just the same.

There's no joke or punchline here unfortunately. This is the reality of the modern internet- soulless corporate sociopaths have created an infrastructure that enables fascist trolls to harass anyone they dislike out of participating in the internet's most frequently used communication channels.

I struck out the only part of this quote that alludes to these "corporate social media fascists" being right wing.

Aside from that, I completely agree.

888 Didnt Read Shit

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Check your white privilege
  • Awards Jew Killed in the Line of Posting Drinkin' and Postin' Italian TNE Veteran Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #5301 on: July 10, 2018, 08:24:55 AM »
+5
How can someone actually believe this.

My guess is that its a troll designed to:

1) Trick Lowtax into admitting that SA has a clear left-wing agenda.

2) Trick Lowtax into believing that Twitter is run by a fascist cabal, for the luls.

3) In general, perpetuate Lowtax's deluded victimization narrative.

counterpoint:
occams razor: goons actually believe this

Yeah the left really does believe this now. They sincerely think that it's leftism that's under attack. Their ability to rewrite the past is astounding.

SvM

• Cishet White Male
  • Kill 'em all, and let God sort their pronouns out.
  • Awards Metal Fan Seaman (lol) Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian old cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #5302 on: July 10, 2018, 08:49:19 AM »
+4
What are the odds that the person or people at Twitter who keep banning Lowtax's twitter accounts are jilted goons?  What are the odds that it is someone who still posts on SA?

What are the odds that lowtax keeps saying stupid shit that people report which results in him being repeatedly banned????

Also: I WILL BAN YOU HAHA coming back to haunt lowtax is lol as fuuuuuuuuuuuccckkk

Twitter is pretty much an important component of any modern business' social media platform.  This is definitely hurting his capability to earn money. Meanwhile he tries to brush it off like twitter is no big lol just doing it for the lols, oh no, his feelings aren't hurt, not like he isn't posting an aggravated thread every time and then defensively responding like it was a chatroom until his coffee buzz wears off.

SvM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Metal Fan Seaman (lol) Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian old cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #5303 on: July 10, 2018, 01:54:13 PM »
+5
He's laying on the web 1.0 jokes in gbs today. I'd encourage someone to go rebreak his neck and give the forum a little peace but he'll get bored and stop soon as he's skimmed another user to Skype him some bare feet to jerk off to.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #5304 on: July 10, 2018, 08:54:31 PM »
+11
I read the first page of taxxy’s faggot whining tweeter thread. That forum is actually worse than this one. Literally unreadable garbage.

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #5305 on: July 11, 2018, 01:20:17 AM »
+8
Vote his threads 1 and move on.
My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #5306 on: July 11, 2018, 07:00:17 AM »
+2
I can’t imagine why I care enough to ask this but... is Lowtax’s Twitter being banned by Twitter for the content he posts or by angry ex goons?
His name was Harry Anderson

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #5307 on: July 11, 2018, 07:36:20 AM »
+5
I can’t imagine why I care enough to ask this but... is Lowtax’s Twitter being banned by Twitter for the content he posts or by angry ex goons?

A little of both.  Lowtax is too stupid to follow the rules and loves 90s-style edgy posting, but at the same times he's too much of a nobody to get noticed unless goons are reporting him.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5308 on: July 11, 2018, 08:17:39 AM »
+8

My :alex: theory is that there's an angry goon(s) who works at Twitter who shuts down these accounts.  Lowtax is an idiot but nothing he says on Twitter is particularly offensive, considering how much SJW ass he likes to kiss on Twitter.  LOL GRANDMA LOL GOOF TROOP LOL doesn't warrant enough attention otherwise.  Even funnier is if the goon still posts on SA but won't reveal himself/herself/xyrself

SvM

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5309 on: July 11, 2018, 08:37:31 AM »
+6

A little of both.  Lowtax is too stupid to follow the rules and loves 90s-style edgy posting, but at the same times he's too much of a nobody to get noticed unless goons are reporting him.

The most recent one he was clapped for, was some dumb 'throw a chess board at GRANDMA' or the like.  It's an obvious retread 'oh hee hee I'm a sociopath' joke. But, enough salty grudge-bearing rules lawyers bitch about it to twitter command, and Rich is torpedo'd again.

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #5310 on: July 11, 2018, 09:06:42 AM »
+5
They can just smash him for ban evading every time they realize it's him again. It's not like Lowtax knows subtlety or can afford to not promote himself.

Jace821

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #5311 on: July 11, 2018, 09:28:12 AM »
+7
They can just smash him for ban evading every time they realize it's him again. It's not like Lowtax knows subtlety or can afford to not promote himself.

His last account was @somethingawful. A goon made it years ago but gave it to lowtax after he was banned again. He said he needed to be in twitter to promote SA but never did. He even added his full name on the account. He just wants to shitpost in twitter.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5312 on: July 11, 2018, 02:27:20 PM »
+12
Ban reason: Permabanned user Richard "Lowtax" Kyanka

DangerClose

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #5313 on: July 11, 2018, 08:13:18 PM »
+8
It's hilarious to me that Lowtax's interest in his own forums is dependent on him not being able to post badly on Twitter

someone tell him to get an account on GAB.

Obese-n-Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian old Boy Scout cold, dead hands Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #5314 on: July 11, 2018, 08:32:25 PM »
+6
Ban reason: Permabanned user Richard "Lowtax" Kyanka

:kaneclap:  Nicely done. It's a whole lotta schadenfreude for us permabanned pantsshitters.

Lowtax vs Twitter:
 :cuck:

Dark Roast

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #5315 on: July 12, 2018, 01:29:28 PM »
+12
It must drive him fucking nuts to know that ex-fyad shitposters are followed and retweeted by journos and establishment figures for their lol so zany shenanigans when he's stuck holding the bag on a dead website. Even better that guys like motherfucking Docevil gets their flabby pathetic asses kissed by thousands of people per inane tweet they barf up and poor old Richard gets his shit pushed in every time.

Life just isn't fair

Bill Goy the Soyence Boi

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #5316 on: July 12, 2018, 03:56:26 PM »
+4
It must drive him fucking nuts to know that ex-fyad shitposters are followed and retweeted by journos and establishment figures for their lol so zany shenanigans when he's stuck holding the bag on a dead website. Even better that guys like motherfucking Docevil gets their flabby pathetic asses kissed by thousands of people per inane tweet they barf up and poor old Richard gets his shit pushed in every time.

Life just isn't fair
It feels like a classic tale of Lowtax selling his soul to the devil in exchange for SA to get overwhelmingly popular, and this is how it all turned out in the end

Mad at the Internet

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • wuts halperning?
  • Awards Texan Deplorables Seaman (lol) Killed in the Line of Posting United Statesian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Something Wonderful
    • Awards
« Reply #5317 on: July 12, 2018, 04:03:56 PM »
+6
It feels like a classic tale of Lowtax selling his soul to the devil in exchange for SA to get overwhelmingly popular, and this is how it all turned out in the end

Lol, make this story into an old school Twilight Zone episode.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5318 on: July 12, 2018, 05:39:37 PM »
+10

That's not fair. That's not fair at all. There was bandwidth now. There was—was all the bandwidth I needed…! It's not fair! It's not fair!

Mad at the Internet

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • wuts halperning?
  • Awards Texan Deplorables Seaman (lol) Killed in the Line of Posting United Statesian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Something Wonderful
    • Awards
« Reply #5319 on: July 12, 2018, 05:45:18 PM »
+3

That's not fair. That's not fair at all. There was bandwidth now. There was—was all the bandwidth I needed…! It's not fair! It's not fair!

Ha ha, I was thinking the one with Sebastian Cabot but that episode, Time Enough At Last, would work, too.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5320 on: July 12, 2018, 06:03:21 PM »
+12
Soda jerk behind the counter reveals a blue checkmark where his third eye would be

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #5321 on: July 13, 2018, 02:13:03 AM »
+7
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fShZWLIax08" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fShZWLIax08</a>

Lowtax: "Shitpost, I have to have somewhere to shitpost!"

Twitter: "You are already banned."
My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

level 69 memelord

• Unperson
  • Emo Tablecloth Salesman
  • Awards old Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting Murderer Ambien posting Californian Lithuanian DeVry
    • Awards
« Reply #5322 on: July 14, 2018, 02:59:46 AM »
+7
there's a mangosteen on the wing
Trigger warning: the second video contains powerful audio of the man’s fragmented urine stream.

Obese-n-Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian old Boy Scout cold, dead hands Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #5323 on: July 14, 2018, 07:10:55 PM »
+7
A big dump of the SA discord got thrown into Discord for our amusement. Folks are griping about the forums and Lowtax pops in to tell us why nothing is ever his fault and nothing can change.

Lowtax 11-Jul-18 04:23 PM
no but I'm saying if people know what's wrong, tell me what site is doing it right so I can see how it's done

It's the same passive aggressive shit he's tried for nearly 20 years of running the site. Expecting him to change course now truly is a fool's errand. Hahah, it's still funny to watch the Lowtax Cycle repeating itself again.

Turd Ferguson

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #5324 on: July 14, 2018, 08:36:08 PM »
+10
Lowtax: Tell me what's wrong with the forums and I'll fix them.

SA Forums Member: Here's a well thought out, well intentioned, reasonable list of problems.

Lowtax: Whaaat. *fart noise* *bans user*