;

Author Topic: LOWTAX THREAD  (Read 351520 times)

Kobe Buffalomeat

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
Re: LOWTAX THREAD
« Reply #5425 on: August 09, 2018, 02:27:21 PM »
+12
Thanks for the real-time PBP White Trash Drama.
Did y'all niggas not just see that terrible faggoty butt-hurt article Lowtax just posted on Front Page SA about Alex Jones and Twitter? He's still very much in his "manic" cycle.
https://www.somethingawful.com/news/alex-jones/

It's obvious to anyone who isn't broke-brained that Lowtax isn't sorry for anything and is just trying to get in dem guts and pull the "I'm such a nice guy, honest!" act, which is sad b/c Mandy is prob the only real-life girl he's had an interaction with other than his Ice Queen wife in the past 4 years.

What's even sadder that Mandy is such a broke-brained co-dependent thot that she's actually falling for it.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 02:30:31 PM by Kobe Buffalomeat »
"Gentlemen don't like violence but love the violence of words. Prepare for word torture! I'm full of dangerous phrases that should be censored!"

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #5426 on: August 09, 2018, 02:49:28 PM »
+5
Thanks for the real-time PBP White Trash Drama.
Did y'all niggas not just see that terrible faggoty butt-hurt article Lowtax just posted on Front Page SA about Alex Jones and Twitter? He's still very much in his "manic" cycle.
https://www.somethingawful.com/news/alex-jones/

It's obvious to anyone who isn't broke-brained that Lowtax isn't sorry for anything and is just trying to get in dem guts and pull the "I'm such a nice guy, honest!" act, which is sad b/c Mandy is prob the only real-life girl he's had an interaction with other than his Ice Queen wife in the past 4 years.

What's even sadder that Mandy is such a broke-brained co-dependent thot that she's actually falling for it.
Ok
His name was Harry Anderson

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Bah Jaysus! Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #5427 on: August 09, 2018, 06:37:46 PM »
+8

Raise your hand if you saw this today and read it as

IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ! This is the LAST MONTH for SA!

and you thought
:happening:

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5428 on: August 09, 2018, 06:51:05 PM »
+8
I was just surprised they could pull off that functionality of having the different color and gradient without radiuming the forums.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5429 on: August 09, 2018, 09:15:48 PM »
+5

and you thought
Post pics!!!!!!!

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5430 on: August 09, 2018, 09:20:07 PM »
+14
Anyone who thinks Lowtax's kids are better off with a drug addicted physically broken pill shopping absentee freeloading thrice divorced father than one who lets them get a social security check until they're 18 is an idiot.

At least if he kills himself, they can fantasize about him being the father they never had instead of knowing the kind of man he actually is.

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5431 on: August 09, 2018, 09:35:48 PM »
+8
he also just added a mock cookies agreement bug at the bottom with the text:

"By using this website, you agree that I may legally murder you and steal everything you own, then sell it all to purchase drugs."

i don't think he's kidding though  :happening:
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5432 on: August 09, 2018, 09:36:28 PM »
+14
Anyone who thinks Lowtax's kids are better off with a drug addicted physically broken pill shopping absentee freeloading thrice divorced father than one who lets them get a social security check until they're 18 is an idiot.

At least if he kills himself, they can fantasize about him being the father they never had instead of knowing the kind of man he actually is.

Cock Me Amadeus

• Unperson
  • Say it to my Face.
  • Awards Took down a Moderator Prepper Lutheran United Statesian Better dead than red Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Sins of the Puppet Master
    • Awards
« Reply #5433 on: August 09, 2018, 10:57:41 PM »
+8
The fuck are you doing in Scranton?

Livin'. It's an upgrade from Johnstown.

and you thought

...This actually reminds me of an old assembly we had in high school about suicide. The speaker said - "It's common that the final act one makes before ending their life is making amends with those they've wronged and giving away their most valued possessions." Holy shit, he's really going to off himself this time isn't he? ...At least his kids will get to have his GTR and gun collection. If he didn't sell all that stuff for pills, that is.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5434 on: August 10, 2018, 02:44:27 AM »
+8
At least his kids will get to have his GTR
He sold it for a cheaper vehicle to try and have some cash on hand, so nope.

Sassy Gay Y-Wing Pilot

• Person Of Interest
  • This is Walter.
    • Awards
« Reply #5435 on: August 10, 2018, 11:22:46 AM »
+12
"It's sad, a good woman could probably get him back on the right track."

Yea I feel that this is true for a lot of men these days.

I'm just glad I found this forum in the nick of time.

Yankees are Scum

• Unperson
  • Awards Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting White Chick United Statesian Fuck you, dad! You can't know! 420
    • Awards
« Reply #5436 on: August 10, 2018, 01:39:36 PM »
+7
he also just added a mock cookies agreement bug at the bottom with the text:

"By using this website, you agree that I may legally murder you and steal everything you own, then sell it all to purchase drugs."

i don't think he's kidding though  :happening:

For those of you that didn't see it.

GWARSH Crimes

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #5437 on: August 10, 2018, 03:24:28 PM »
+6
That's.. actually the most humanizing thing I've ever seen come from Lowtax.  Even with the clumsy opener of "lol, my phone put all my old contacts back and i saw yours and thought it was funny".

He sounds more like he just needs someone to talk to than anything else.  I guess the one perk to clown world is that it's fucking destroyed Lowtax's ego

Couldn't he talk to his stay at home wife?

not when she's with the Bull, I guess

Bill Goy the Soyence Boi

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #5438 on: August 10, 2018, 05:26:58 PM »
+12
Yeah, I can see him finally killing himself.

I posted a really long post a few years ago, ranting about my problems with the forums and Lowtax himself: http://somethingsensitive.com/index.php?topic=7590.msg231573#msg231573

And in retrospect, I didn't know what a pathetic person he really was, and just how poorly he was adapting to modern times.  I never really hated him, I was just more frustrated than anything.  He was on top of the world one minute, then crashed and burned the next.  I remember him being much more optimistic, talking about becoming a publisher at a time before anyone was making money online, and thinking SA could grow to be something enormous.  But his fucking terrible personality, his terrible sense of humor, his terrible ethics, his terrible leadership, it all drove me up a fucking wall.  If his publishing ideas came to fruition, fucking Deadmau5 might have been on his label!  At the very least, there was a time where he could have shown all this to some firm and sold the place for seven figures, and gone on to... I guess, still become a depressed shitstain and eventually kill himself, but in a more spectacular way.  Ol' Rich could have died from a cocaine binge in the Bahamas, instead of an Ambien OD in fucking Missouri.  But at least his kids could have inherited a fortune.

Speaking of Lowtax being nice, there's a Mega64 DVD where in the commentary, Rocco talks about Lowtax flying them out to Missouri and helping them shoot their first season.  They mentioned how he was really nice and accommodating, even offering to help fund the show.  That's about it, though, they haven't been in touch with Lowtax in ages, though they never did allude to anything bad going down. 

I'm not really sure what Lowtax could do at this point.  He's a one-trick pony, an old-timey internet guy living in a world that has passed him by. He's made a hell of a lot of mistakes by catering to a crowd of monsters that dehumanize absolutely everyone but themselves, where chicanery and backstabbing is the norm.   The world needs comedy more than ever today, and something like classic SA would be a wonderful place to go after you're banned from Twitter, Facebook, and Reddit.  Lowtax could have been the one to do it, if he hadn't become such a broken man.

Well.  I hope he gets right with Christ before he meets him.  It probably won't do him much good, but it's worth a shot anyway.

Cock Me Amadeus

• Unperson
  • Say it to my Face.
  • Awards Took down a Moderator Prepper Lutheran United Statesian Better dead than red Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #5439 on: August 10, 2018, 07:01:45 PM »
+8
Yeah, I can see him finally killing himself.

I posted a really long post a few years ago, ranting about my problems with the forums and Lowtax himself: http://somethingsensitive.com/index.php?topic=7590.msg231573#msg231573

And in retrospect, I didn't know what a pathetic person he really was, and just how poorly he was adapting to modern times.  I never really hated him, I was just more frustrated than anything.  He was on top of the world one minute, then crashed and burned the next.  I remember him being much more optimistic, talking about becoming a publisher at a time before anyone was making money online, and thinking SA could grow to be something enormous.  But his fucking terrible personality, his terrible sense of humor, his terrible ethics, his terrible leadership, it all drove me up a fucking wall.  If his publishing ideas came to fruition, fucking Deadmau5 might have been on his label!  At the very least, there was a time where he could have shown all this to some firm and sold the place for seven figures, and gone on to... I guess, still become a depressed shitstain and eventually kill himself, but in a more spectacular way.  Ol' Rich could have died from a cocaine binge in the Bahamas, instead of an Ambien OD in fucking Missouri.  But at least his kids could have inherited a fortune.

Speaking of Lowtax being nice, there's a Mega64 DVD where in the commentary, Rocco talks about Lowtax flying them out to Missouri and helping them shoot their first season.  They mentioned how he was really nice and accommodating, even offering to help fund the show.  That's about it, though, they haven't been in touch with Lowtax in ages, though they never did allude to anything bad going down. 

I'm not really sure what Lowtax could do at this point.  He's a one-trick pony, an old-timey internet guy living in a world that has passed him by. He's made a hell of a lot of mistakes by catering to a crowd of monsters that dehumanize absolutely everyone but themselves, where chicanery and backstabbing is the norm.   The world needs comedy more than ever today, and something like classic SA would be a wonderful place to go after you're banned from Twitter, Facebook, and Reddit.  Lowtax could have been the one to do it, if he hadn't become such a broken man.

Well.  I hope he gets right with Christ before he meets him.  It probably won't do him much good, but it's worth a shot anyway.

That makes me legitimately sad, as someone who also had their life ruined by mental illness. I didn't have it as good as Lowtax once did, but if you can believe it, there was a time long ago when I had a decent job, was the first kid in my family to move out on their own and make a decent salary, and was considered to be the one who "really had their shit together" in my family and the words "why can't you be more like Mandy!" were actually uttered. Imagine that!

The point is, severe mental illness, as in manaiacal and psychotic disorders wreak havoc on one's life without mercy and they only get worse as the years go on. Lowtax is textbook bipolar, with possibly more going on there, and when you throw substance abuse into the mix, things only get far uglier. And once you start going further and further down the road of consistently losing things you love, the motivation to try and crawl out of the hole decreases that much more.

I don't believe that Lowtax is irredeemable, because he has the one thing in this world that is always worth living for - children. He is not alone in this world. He did say this in our conversation - "My children are the best thing I have in my life." That really fucking struck me. I don't know if you're reading this Tax man, but if you are truly planning on ending it all - think of those words. Even if it means taking that gubment desk job from your mom, you still have the best thing in life to hold on to.

Trust me when I tell you, your life isn't nearly as bad as it could be. If you need proof of that, just take a look at E/N. I honestly think that perhaps nuking that hellscape of degeneracy of a forum could be good for him. That place is fucking cursed. Taking a break from internet land for some time and working a regular job could do him some good. Get some stable income flowing and maybe start some new internet project on the side when you've got your shit together. And for God's sake - ditch the pills and booze. It doesn't do an already chemically imbalanced brain any favors.

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon old Swear on me mum m8
    • Awards
« Reply #5440 on: August 10, 2018, 07:12:53 PM »
+12
Mandy is already half-way to having one of Lowtax's kids

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5441 on: August 10, 2018, 07:20:35 PM »
+23
~ A Very Special Episode of Something Sensitive ~

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #5442 on: August 10, 2018, 08:46:16 PM »
+11
Most claims of mental illness are losers indulging in excuses for why they're abnormally lazy. Nobody wants to work a McJob, everybody has ups and downs, some times you just piss a day away because you're in a funk. Everybody does this and they move on, anything else is self-indulgence and the inability to figure out how to talk to a doctor. The idea that Lowtax deserves anything but laughter is itself worth a fresh round of guffaws. If that retard got really casual, lazy part-time work 10 years ago and made $10k a year he could be $100k ahead of the game. You can't pull the "he's got a heart of gold because he loves his kids" when he won't even work for their future benefit. Proves the opposite, dude wanted to spend a decade playing vidya and getting stoned so bad he can't pull himself up to the dizzying heights of a janitor's work ethic.

I'm sick of the prevalence of self-diagnosed mental illness. I'm sick of the way it's casually used to justify being a lazy sack of shit, like there's some super unique development in the Human genome that only occurred in the last 30 years. I know a guy that had a job loss scare, cries about his BPD anytime something goes wrong in his life, 0 savings in the bank, cries like his foot was hacked off every time his car needs work. What's he doing the week after the scare passes? Spends a fast $200 on nerd impulse buys. I'm just sitting off to the side wondering "So what, you got zero pattern recognition?" Shaking my head and laughing. You try and tell these dudes this stuff to their face and they launch into their practiced "only thing worse than having mental illness is suffering advice for dealing with it."

Laugh at these dopes. They won't let you put out their fires, if you like them set a metaphorical bucket next to them and don't hold your breath.

Cock Me Amadeus

• Unperson
  • Say it to my Face.
    • Awards
« Reply #5443 on: August 10, 2018, 09:31:00 PM »
+2

:mcpuke: Thanks but no thanks. As interesting as the prospect of a WACKY ZANY kid who creates an internet forum dedicating to solving the Jewish Question would be. Even with the late night text, I don't think Tax man would actually be interested in me, and I am by no means interested in him.

Most claims of mental illness are losers indulging in excuses for why they're abnormally lazy. Nobody wants to work a McJob, everybody has ups and downs, some times you just piss a day away because you're in a funk. Everybody does this and they move on, anything else is self-indulgence and the inability to figure out how to talk to a doctor. The idea that Lowtax deserves anything but laughter is itself worth a fresh round of guffaws. If that retard got really casual, lazy part-time work 10 years ago and made $10k a year he could be $100k ahead of the game. You can't pull the "he's got a heart of gold because he loves his kids" when he won't even work for their future benefit. Proves the opposite, dude wanted to spend a decade playing vidya and getting stoned so bad he can't pull himself up to the dizzying heights of a janitor's work ethic.

I'm sick of the prevalence of self-diagnosed mental illness. I'm sick of the way it's casually used to justify being a lazy sack of shit, like there's some super unique development in the Human genome that only occurred in the last 30 years. I know a guy that had a job loss scare, cries about his BPD anytime something goes wrong in his life, 0 savings in the bank, cries like his foot was hacked off every time his car needs work. What's he doing the week after the scare passes? Spends a fast $200 on nerd impulse buys. I'm just sitting off to the side wondering "So what, you got zero pattern recognition?" Shaking my head and laughing. You try and tell these dudes this stuff to their face and they launch into their practiced "only thing worse than having mental illness is suffering advice for dealing with it."

Laugh at these dopes. They won't let you put out their fires, if you like them set a metaphorical bucket next to them and don't hold your breath.

You're thinking of someone who cries MUH SELF DIAGNOSED SADBRAINS! I'm talking more about someone who has a doctor diagnosed chemical imbalance in their brain who could probably function normally with medication. I think that's about where Lowtax is, and that's why I think he'd be able to turn over a new leaf, however unlikely that is. Bipolar sucks, but it's not like something as fucked as full blown schizophrenia. You can come back from it. I feel for his kids more than anything else. I've met them, they're good, sweet girls and I don't want to see them turn into angry women with daddy issues getting revenge on Lowtax by banging a bunch of niggers.

OOK OOK SCREE (D-IL)

• Cishet White Male
  • Niggerposting from my Bamaphone fo free
    • Awards
« Reply #5444 on: August 10, 2018, 09:31:08 PM »
+3

Hopefully Lowtax will remember Lethal Weapon 4 and realize at some point they're just showing up for the paycheck.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5445 on: August 10, 2018, 10:51:15 PM »
+10
You're thinking of someone who cries MUH SELF DIAGNOSED SADBRAINS! I'm talking more about someone who has a doctor diagnosed chemical imbalance in their brain who could probably function normally with medication. I think that's about where Lowtax is, and that's why I think he'd be able to turn over a new leaf, however unlikely that is. Bipolar sucks, but it's not like something as fucked as full blown schizophrenia. You can come back from it. I feel for his kids more than anything else. I've met them, they're good, sweet girls and I don't want to see them turn into angry women with daddy issues getting revenge on Lowtax by banging a bunch of niggers.

He isn't bipolar.

He doesn't have a chemical imbalance.

He's not autistic or assburgers or dyslexic or anything else in the DSM.

HE IS AN ALCOHOLIC AND AN ADDICT.

You know what it takes to fix an addict? That's right, the addict admitting they have a problem and wanting to get better. Lowtax has zero self awareness and has demonstrated that he is utterly unwilling to ask for, receive or follow through on any kind of help. Everything has to be on his terms and the rest of the world can burn for all he cares.

That selfish asshole would rather swallow a mouth full of lead than admit he has a problem.

He would rather let his kids watch him pull the trigger and wipe his blood off their faces than go to a meeting.

Do the right thing for you children, your string of wives and anyone who has any pity left for your worthless ass. Die with a shred of dignity instead of homeless, penniless and in the gutter.

Do it before your children are grown and you can manipulate them for drugs, alcohol and money.

There is no happy ending unless you either end it yourself or get help and we all know which one is going to come first.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5446 on: August 10, 2018, 10:52:08 PM »
+5

Seriously.  Lowtax is pitiable but isn't worth anyone's sympathy.  Save that for someone who hasn't made non-stop awful decisions for the last 15+ years.

Ass Diamond

• Unperson
  • Million dollar dumps, taken daily
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Soldier Rethuglikkkan TNE Veteran Motorcyclist Texan The Gentry cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #5447 on: August 10, 2018, 11:00:11 PM »
+10
Lowtax is a narcissistic scamming huckster piece of shit. He uses and abuses the fuck out of people. He's also a alcoholic and a drug addict with an addictive personality as aforementioned. Fucking faggot will turn on a dime to follow popularity trends on his fourm and won't hesitate to burn anyone down or turn them out to keep his thralls soaked in blood of lol. He's also likely bipolar, but that doesn't define his core principals, to which he has none worth noting as positive attributes. He's a fucking piece of human garbage that needs to experience maximum pain and suffering over a long period of time before sucking off a 12 gauge.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 11:02:17 PM by Ass Diamond »

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #5448 on: August 10, 2018, 11:25:05 PM »
+9
If you think Lowtax is really feeling remorseful about his life ask him if he's going to refund donations for that time he promised to draw space ships for donations. Next to zero effort comedy option and he was too lazy to do it. Then ask him if he's going to refund donations made to upgrade server hardware that he cannibalized for his mortgage. Maybe if he was finally going to reach out to spurned customers and do right by them and finally mail their t-shirts or whatever out.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5449 on: August 11, 2018, 12:28:09 AM »
+12
Id be impressed and consider him redeemed if he took Shmorkey with him.