;

Author Topic: LOWTAX THREAD  (Read 405095 times)

Jace821

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
Re: LOWTAX THREAD
« Reply #5650 on: October 10, 2018, 11:18:05 AM »
+3
hey he never said he was a competent coder

SvM

• Cishet White Male
  • Kill 'em all, and let God sort their pronouns out.
  • Awards Metal Fan old United Statesian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Seaman (lol)
    • Awards
« Reply #5651 on: October 10, 2018, 11:56:04 AM »
+10
There are two things that make me cringe badly in Lowtax' QQCS replies.
First, for all this experience and maturity he's trying to signal out so fucking hard to everyone, he's still a childish bitch that can't handle criticism in any capacity and bans any clap-backs on him.  A ban is absolutely guaranteed, if it's fucking funny and outshines poor Rich's decaying, static joke pattern. Not like that isn't hard to accomplish.  Two decades and it doesn't change... the only person allowed to make jokes at Rich's expense, is him and him alone.
Second, are all the fucking forum politicians that are clearly way too emotionally and identity-invested in the forums.  If you're going at paragraphs in QCS to provide some overwrought thesis on why the community is broken and your ideas on how it can be fixed, if you're doing more than just popping out a funny, laconic jab at Lowtax that nets you a ban,

KILL
YOURSELF

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5652 on: October 10, 2018, 12:02:54 PM »
+1
I'd seen people saying that the apostrophe issue is due to some update of iOS that doesn't play well with the forum software. Not all posts have the issue, so it would make sense that there's some poster-side problem.

PrivilegeChecked

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #5653 on: November 04, 2018, 02:24:09 PM »
+10
pman is now charging :20bux: for access to mpc and he has to verify your email and approve your application after you pay

I had to check this out for myself. It's not just new members, it's everyone outside their inner-circle-jerk. I quit posting there when they started that whole 'chaperone' bullshit a few years back. Now they want $20 to not just post, but read the forums, view your old posts, or change your profile info.
Well you kikes, how am I supposed to give you $20 in shekels when I no longer have access to my email I registered with 8 years ago and can't update it in my user settings?
Hilarious seeing as they voted me some award for 'Best User Name' back in the day. My handle is slur against kikes. Seems the anti-Semites have become the Semites they so hated themselves.

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon old Swear on me mum m8
    • Awards
« Reply #5654 on: November 04, 2018, 03:32:57 PM »
+10
Reminder that PMAN has a wife with a barren womb, and he had a fond affinity for a drug addict who liked to shove things up his ass.

Gentilen't

• Enemy Of The State
  • ☞ ͡ل͜ ͡☞
  • Awards Better dead than red Deplorables Anonymous Scrooge United Statesian Autistic
    • Awards
« Reply #5655 on: November 06, 2018, 03:45:16 PM »
+4
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nOLeI5W-Wk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nOLeI5W-Wk</a>

this is the "black church" thing i was talking about those many moons ago
« Last Edit: November 06, 2018, 03:48:18 PM by Gentilen't »
please delete this

Gentilen't

• Enemy Of The State
  • ☞ ͡ل͜ ͡☞
  • Awards Better dead than red Deplorables Anonymous Scrooge United Statesian Autistic
    • Awards
« Reply #5656 on: November 10, 2018, 04:53:44 AM »
+5
please delete this

FALSE FLAG POSTING EVENT

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #5657 on: November 10, 2018, 12:28:48 PM »
+8
This slow choking death of SA is way funnier. If it just shut down Lowtax would have had to get a job. Watching him choose nigger tier lifestyle over work is the best.

OOK OOK SCREE (D-IL)

• Cishet White Male
  • Niggerposting from my Bamaphone fo free
    • Awards
« Reply #5658 on: November 10, 2018, 08:37:52 PM »
+5
This slow choking death of SA is way funnier. If it just shut down Lowtax would have had to get a job. Watching him choose nigger tier lifestyle over work is the best.

There is no way he will ever get a real job, first of all he's so used to tantrumming out like a toddler whenever he has the most basic disagreements that he wouldn't be able to work with anyone without blowing up and getting shitcanned.  Second, he's been scamming and begging people so long I'm not sure he has the mental capability to start thinking of people in any other context than what they can do for him now, he'd end up doing the same thing to social services once he ran out of people willing to listen to his sob stories.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #5659 on: November 11, 2018, 10:54:26 AM »
+4

There is no way he will ever get a real job, first of all he's so used to tantrumming out like a toddler whenever he has the most basic disagreements that he wouldn't be able to work with anyone without blowing up and getting shitcanned.  Second, he's been scamming and begging people so long I'm not sure he has the mental capability to start thinking of people in any other context than what they can do for him now, he'd end up doing the same thing to social services once he ran out of people willing to listen to his sob stories.
Ive heard of some ptsd response where people lose their ability to take things seriously.
His name was Harry Anderson

Small Weinered Goon

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian You can't know! Futurist
    • Awards
« Reply #5660 on: November 11, 2018, 11:13:13 AM »
+7

At first I thought that he could get his mom to pull some strings and give him some useless bureaucrat job where no work is expected of him but then I realized that he probably couldn't be assed to show up on time regularly enough to keep his do nothing government job.  A truly pathetic nigger.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5661 on: November 12, 2018, 03:37:25 PM »
+3

At first I thought that he could get his mom to pull some strings and give him some useless bureaucrat job where no work is expected of him but then I realized that he probably couldn't be assed to show up on time regularly enough to keep his do nothing government job.  A truly pathetic nigger.
Littery all you need to do to keep a government job is show up on time and be sober.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 06:34:28 PM by The Watcher »

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #5662 on: November 12, 2018, 04:44:35 PM »
+4

Litter all you need to do to keep a government job is show up on time and be sober.

If even that.
My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

GWARSH Crimes

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #5663 on: November 12, 2018, 05:21:21 PM »
+12

Litter all you need to do to keep a government job is show up on time and be sober.

So literally the two things he is constitutionally incapable of doing

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5664 on: November 12, 2018, 06:34:54 PM »
+3

So literally the two things he is constitutionally incapable of doing
Ironic

sluggz

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #5665 on: November 12, 2018, 11:52:05 PM »
+4
It was 37 million in August. He better hurry and sell.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5666 on: November 13, 2018, 07:00:42 AM »
+3
Who would buy?  :jesse:
« Last Edit: November 13, 2018, 09:37:08 AM by The Watcher »

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #5667 on: November 13, 2018, 07:54:30 AM »
I'll buy it for $10,000

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Doxxnet
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #5668 on: November 13, 2018, 11:39:59 AM »
+1
My $20k offer stands!

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5669 on: November 13, 2018, 11:46:36 AM »
+21
I'll buy it for $1k and incessantly bitch about the user base's obsession jews until i don't hand it off to someone else

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #5670 on: November 13, 2018, 12:03:27 PM »
+5
I'd rather miss out on a potential revenue stream than haggle and bid like a snawing kike, so Aran wins.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2018, 12:05:45 PM by blasting_asshole »

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #5671 on: November 20, 2018, 03:35:36 PM »
+14

Guys! Guys! I found a job Lowtax can do!!
My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #5672 on: November 20, 2018, 05:03:44 PM »
+1
Who would buy?  :jesse:
There are people out there who buy up older websites and turn them into social media advertising clickbait bullshit.

OOK OOK SCREE (D-IL)

• Cishet White Male
  • Niggerposting from my Bamaphone fo free
    • Awards
« Reply #5673 on: November 20, 2018, 06:39:54 PM »
+5

Guys! Guys! I found a job Lowtax can do!!

Disappointed this wasn't named hangly_man.jpg

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5674 on: November 20, 2018, 06:45:58 PM »
+6
i dont think the chinks want a passed out pudgy jewish looking fella who screams about soiled diapers and rap lyrics in his sleep hanging out at ChingChong Global HQ