;

Author Topic: LOWTAX THREAD  (Read 406492 times)

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
Re: LOWTAX THREAD
« Reply #5675 on: November 20, 2018, 11:27:32 PM »
+8
Fart Ask, Ltd. looking for a new graphic designer.

Affirmative Action Hero

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Fascist Deplorables You can't know! Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #5676 on: November 22, 2018, 12:38:07 PM »
+2

Guys! Guys! I found a job Lowtax can do!!

Didn't he already do that when he was a teacher there?
≥ ≥ ≥ ≥ ≥ ≥ ≥ ≥ ≥ ≥ ≥ ≥ ≥ ≥ ≥ ≥ ≥

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5677 on: November 22, 2018, 10:01:28 PM »
+8
He was there for two weeks and the only thing he was teaching was foot hygene.

Getrag 6sp Manual Tranny

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Faggot Deplorables Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #5678 on: November 23, 2018, 09:53:21 AM »
+6
havent checked the thread in a while is lowtax still a sad sack of shit??
nah im a
white wow

asip

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist United Statesian Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #5679 on: November 24, 2018, 01:59:41 PM »
+3
He did a total 180 shocking right?

halal oreos

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #5680 on: November 27, 2018, 11:45:49 PM »
+10
haha

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #5681 on: November 28, 2018, 12:05:17 AM »
+10
^ fucking :laffo: Lowtax is the blackest white person online ever (Even moreso than SedanChair).

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Doxxnet
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator You can't know! Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #5682 on: November 28, 2018, 06:31:14 AM »
+4
That's really sad

halal oreos

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #5683 on: November 28, 2018, 10:10:47 AM »
+5
looking good tax man lmao have some more wine n ambien.

Gentilen't

• Enemy Of The State
  • ☞ ͡ل͜ ͡☞
  • Awards Better dead than red Deplorables Anonymous Scrooge United Statesian Autistic
    • Awards
« Reply #5684 on: December 05, 2018, 06:19:15 AM »
+8
please delete this

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5685 on: December 05, 2018, 02:53:47 PM »
+6
See thread has new replies.

Hoping for something to be hanging with care.

Went away disappointed.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #5686 on: December 05, 2018, 04:37:25 PM »
+2

So far this has been the only motivational/inspiration image that's ever worked.

You don't need pictures of nature with some metaphor at the bottom, you just need lowtax's image.

SvM

• Cishet White Male
  • Kill 'em all, and let God sort their pronouns out.
  • Awards Metal Fan United Statesian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Seaman (lol) old
    • Awards
« Reply #5687 on: December 05, 2018, 05:24:07 PM »
+6
139 bans today.  Looks like some kind of idiot fucker C-SPAM purge. 

Somebody should check for divorce filings wherever he lives.  This smells very much like 'need money for another lawyer'.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5688 on: December 05, 2018, 05:49:48 PM »
+4

Somebody should check for divorce filings wherever he lives.  This smells very much like 'need money for another lawyer'.
There was some mass toxx related to Avenatti.

Edit:

ground floor u cucks

any post itt counts as a toxx this is the toxx clause thread

"michael avenatti will win the democratic party nomination for president in 2020 and win the general election in november"

or we get 2 rereg and buy mr lowtax another vertebra

get in

[op note : michael avenatti is not good , neither is donald trump , that is a different question than will they win the nomination for the party's primary process and will they win the general election. i called that trump shit way fucking early too because i'm an extremely autistic and stoned super good brain genius and if u are courageous to post itt and put ur account on the line we are going to have thousands of pages of Extremely Good Content itt.]
« Last Edit: December 05, 2018, 05:51:52 PM by Whig Historian »

anti-pibble machine

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #5689 on: December 05, 2018, 05:56:44 PM »
+5

They pulled the trigger on Avenatti 2020 toxxers.

Lowtax doesn't have a clue what's going on with the forums. The only time he shows up is to plug his YouTube or beg for donations.

Small Weinered Goon

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Faggot Autistic Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian You can't know! Futurist
    • Awards
« Reply #5690 on: December 05, 2018, 06:54:57 PM »
+6
Since most of them will probably re-reg, that means Lowtax got himself a windfall of $1,200 or so.  How will he spend it:

1) Christmas presents for his kids
2) Pay back some of the little loans that his parents most definitely gave him
3) Pay back some of the lien that he still needs to take care of
4) More booze and pills

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5691 on: December 05, 2018, 07:59:41 PM »
+12
5) your mom

asip

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist United Statesian Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #5692 on: December 07, 2018, 02:15:05 PM »
+8
That's 1200 DOLLARS not PESOS jfc

My Gender Career

• Domestic Threat
  • you are my job
    • Awards
« Reply #5693 on: December 09, 2018, 08:44:42 AM »
+5
pman is now charging :20bux: for access to mpc and he has to verify your email and approve your application after you pay

I had to check this out for myself. It's not just new members, it's everyone outside their inner-circle-jerk. I quit posting there when they started that whole 'chaperone' bullshit a few years back. Now they want $20 to not just post, but read the forums, view your old posts, or change your profile info.
Well you kikes, how am I supposed to give you $20 in shekels when I no longer have access to my email I registered with 8 years ago and can't update it in my user settings?

This is not true. I've had an MPC account for a couple of years but am most definitely not part of any inner circle -- I have fewer than 200 posts. I wasn't required to pay, and I don't believe any existing members were. Maybe members who hadn't yet been unchapped -- I don't know.

The measure is primarily intended to protect the forum from would-be doxxers and clickbait authors looking to do hit pieces on this INTERNET HATE SITE. Also, other routes through which people have previously donated to the site, such as PayPal and Amazon referrals, have been closed off because MPC supposedly violates whatever vaguely expressed TOSes these services have. So this is an alternative.

It's a one-time payment of $20. Unlike SA, hardly anyone gets banned on MPC -- though if your contributions would be limping out about how everyone else is a kike then you might want to hold on to your Jackson. MPC is a good forum with original content that isn't replicated elsewhere. It has always carefully managed its own growth in order to retain a high ratio of interesting or funny content to dross. Generally, in life, you have to pay for good shit. SoSe is a bad, boring version of MPC, KF, and TRS mashed together that has bled users to the point it barely functions any more and, in any case, no longer has any reason to exist. So it is free. SoSers can make fun of MPC all they like, but, ultimately, one of the two forums is good and thriving and the other is bad and pointless.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2018, 08:49:38 AM by My Gender Career »

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5694 on: December 09, 2018, 08:53:19 AM »
+14
Thanks for the update pman

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Sasstronaut United Statesian Bah Jaysus!
    • Awards
« Reply #5695 on: December 09, 2018, 09:45:24 AM »
+4
So it is free. SoSers can make fun of MPC all they like, but, ultimately, one of the two forums is good and thriving and the other is bad and pointless.

Not that I neccessarily disagree with your assessment of SS, but ultimately, one of these forums is also a black box from which no light, user stats, or new post info escapes so that's just like, your opinion, maaaaaaan.

:ignatius:

Also I have a non Dogotron account I made at MPC back in the TNE days with only a handful of posts and I am definitely paywalled so there was some criteria for handing out free accounts to current members.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2018, 09:47:41 AM by Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0 »

Justice Dredd

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
  • Resident Physician and Expert Warlock
  • Awards Something Wonderful cold, dead hands TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #5696 on: December 09, 2018, 09:55:14 AM »
+6
MPC can be funny and clever but those points are wedged inbetween the 888 rants written up by degenerates about how living a puritan based lifestyle centered around avoiding Jewish poisons like plastics and premarital sex is the path to salvation.

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #5697 on: December 09, 2018, 10:14:24 AM »
+2
Is Lowtax still on Twitter or did our anonymous reports finally get him kicked off once and for all?

PrivilegeChecked

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #5698 on: December 09, 2018, 10:38:54 AM »
+6
 :ignatius:
pman is now charging :20bux: for access to mpc and he has to verify your email and approve your application after you pay

I had to check this out for myself. It's not just new members, it's everyone outside their inner-circle-jerk. I quit posting there when they started that whole 'chaperone' bullshit a few years back. Now they want $20 to not just post, but read the forums, view your old posts, or change your profile info.
Well you kikes, how am I supposed to give you $20 in shekels when I no longer have access to my email I registered with 8 years ago and can't update it in my user settings?

This is not true. I've had an MPC account for a couple of years but am most definitely not part of any inner circle -- I have fewer than 200 posts. I wasn't required to pay, and I don't believe any existing members were. Maybe members who hadn't yet been unchapped -- I don't know.

The measure is primarily intended to protect the forum from would-be doxxers and clickbait authors looking to do hit pieces on this INTERNET HATE SITE. Also, other routes through which people have previously donated to the site, such as PayPal and Amazon referrals, have been closed off because MPC supposedly violates whatever vaguely expressed TOSes these services have. So this is an alternative.

It's a one-time payment of $20. Unlike SA, hardly anyone gets banned on MPC -- though if your contributions would be limping out about how everyone else is a kike then you might want to hold on to your Jackson. MPC is a good forum with original content that isn't replicated elsewhere. It has always carefully managed its own growth in order to retain a high ratio of interesting or funny content to dross. Generally, in life, you have to pay for good shit. SoSe is a bad, boring version of MPC, KF, and TRS mashed together that has bled users to the point it barely functions any more and, in any case, no longer has any reason to exist. So it is free. SoSers can make fun of MPC all they like, but, ultimately, one of the two forums is good and thriving and the other is bad and pointless.

Jace821

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #5699 on: December 09, 2018, 12:07:43 PM »
+5
Is Lowtax still on Twitter or did our anonymous reports finally get him kicked off once and for all?

He threw in the towel after his fourth or fifth account was banned. He now posts on Facebook all day. Yes, Facebook.